Thread: Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

So after the last couple of weeks we've seen Chad Gable starting to get more TV time on Smackdown and his match with A.J Styles was a decent battle with Styles doing the old show of respect for the young guy after winning.

American Alpha seem to have faded out and it's plain to see Gable is the better performer between him and Jordan.

Do you think Vince see's big things for Gable and the rocket strapped to the back is about to begin right now on Smackdown possibly in a similar way to Kurt Angle back in the days?

Obviously Gable is no Kurt Angle but he's young, has a good look and the Olympic background is something that can only help him going forward.

Anyway what you guys and girls think?

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

Nope, he's short.

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.

On Youtube, there's a tonne of amateur singers covering their favourite songs, and they're all good. In the comments, people are always telling them, they could be stars. The thing is, there's a lot of good singers on Youtube, like there's a lot of good wrestlers out there. What stops them from being superstars, is there's nothing special about them. Whatever needs to pop, doesn't pop.

I could be wrong. The was a rumour going around yesterday, they could introduce Gable as the long lost Angle offspring.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how they completely put American Alpha on the backburner.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to see it...but he has the feel of when the company pushes someone for a month or two just to pass the time.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gable is Janetty and Jordan is Michaels (maybe).

Gable doesn't have 'it' at all. In the tag team situation he is the guy that always gets beat up leading to the hot tag, he is the guy in the bacjground supporting the guy that looks good. If there was an award category for 'best supporting wrestler' he would get it. He is the epitomy of enhancement talent, he is and will go nowhere. He is nothing and the only way he will ever be remembered is if Jason Jordan goes on to big things, then Gable will be remembered as a footnote in jordan's history.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Gable has the personality of a wet rag. That said, Jordan is NO Michaels! Neither works as a singles wrestler.
    You call it a problem. I call it a solution.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a rap on Gable.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be THE guy, but if they groom him, he could be a star.

I've never been too fond of 'hot tag' Jordan. Always struck me as the Big Cass of the pair, except he couldn't be taught how to be 7 foot tall.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Pete, not sure what you meant. Do you see Big Cass as the lesser of Cass and Amore? Because I've always seen Cass as the star and Denso as the garbage coattail rider.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cass is a generic big guy who would have been cut years ago if they didn't pair him up with a goofball who appealed to a younger audience.

In a weird way, the WWE tapped into pop culture because their dynamic was incredibly similar to Rocket Racoon and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    Cass is a generic big guy who would have been cut years ago if they didn't pair him up with a goofball who appealed to a younger audience.

In a weird way, the WWE tapped into pop culture because their dynamic was incredibly similar to Rocket Racoon and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy.
    I agree Enzo is definitely the star of the two, his lack of in-ring ability doesn't matter in the WWE. I hate when someone uses poor in-ring skills as a reason someone isn't a star. If wrestling ability made you a star the majority of jobbers would be the headliners and the headliners would be the jobbers.

WWE decides who's goin to be a star, they can care less who we want.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea which one of American Alpha will be jobbed into obscurity and which one will be pushed a good amount in the coming years..I'd just like to see this 6 man tag match happen after some build-up that actually makes sense. Kurt Angle and American Alpha vs The Revival and Rusev on an upcoming PPV later this year. The Revival and American Alpha would likely make for a nice matchup not to mention Angle wrestling Rusev, who he said over the months is one of the wrestlers he'd love to wrestle if he did have a few more matches in the WWE. Though it'd also be fun to see Rusev put Gable or Jordan in the Camel Clutch and kick them in the temple a few times, along with seeing Angle Suplex and torture the ankles of The Revival.

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait isn't Cass Test?
    I am your God

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming View Post
    No. Gable has the personality of a wet rag. That said, Jordan is NO Michaels! Neither works as a singles wrestler.
    How would you or anybody really know that? Jordan hasn't had the chance to be a singles wrestler yet or to really develop his character beyond what he is in this tag team. If they put the effort into Jordan he could be the next Rock for all we know.

vCash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I like how they completely put American Alpha on the backburner.
    You're asking WWE to keep a tag team together, Ed.

As for the topic at hand, they'll probably try. But no. Through little fault of Gable himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518 View Post
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyRo View Post
    I agree Enzo is definitely the star of the two, his lack of in-ring ability doesn't matter in the WWE. I hate when someone uses poor in-ring skills as a reason someone isn't a star. If wrestling ability made you a star the majority of jobbers would be the headliners and the headliners would be the jobbers.

With that said though they have to have enough in ring talent to get by in the ring. As a singles wrestler, haven't see it from Enzo but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it. He's just never really been given the ball to run with as a singles wrestler. It's always been him and big Cas and enzo is always the guy taking the beating so really we don't know what he has on his own if they really decide to push him. A guy can get by with average in ring skills and even look great with the right opponent, time will tell with Enzo.

Also who exactly is WWE not pushing who the fans WANT? A lot of people seem to jump to Ziggler but everytime he's actually got his shot, the fans don't care about him afterwards. Like he finally got a big time program with Ambrose for the title at Summerslam but nobody really cared. Nobody really cared that much after he cashed in on Del Rio a few years back. Sure the pop the night of was huge but he lost some steam afterwards then got injured and it was over. People will jump to Ryder...to me Ryder is just Ziggler with a better personality but not as good of a worker. I think he'd be a guy like Ambrose, a guy who the fans think they want but then when they actually get the title they forgot why they liked the guy in the first place. I guess you can make a case with Bray Wyatt, at one point he was red hot and wwe dropped the ball huge and have done so frequently with his character but to me his character has always lacked something and it's become more and more obvious with time. From his first mania appearance until now, his ring work hasn't improved at all and his promos are bleh to me. He's generally one of the low points of Raw for me. People can say Bayley....Bayley got the title and got her big mania win but the fans started to turn on her naturally. Some of it was wwe's odd booking but at this point Bayley hadn't been totally destroyed yet, Alexa just came along and was such a great heel that Bayley looked like a fucking dweeb in comparison. I think the fans made the choice on that one and people were just pissed it wasn't Bayley. I will admit though it did seem when the feud was done that WWE went out of their way to fuck Bayley over. They did drop the ball with American Alpha and I'm hoping they do something serious with Breezango and not just make them comedy joke jobbers which sadly it might be headed that way. But right now there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming ground swell of support for a guy who might be getting underutilized. There isn't a Daniel Bryan right now where the WWE is just ignoring the support he was getting until the point came when they couldn't ignore it...because CM Punk left and opened the door for DB.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this was the "secret" Kurt's been "hiding"? Aight..I might just get my wish after all even though this'll be awkward..Though I wonder who WWE would put American Alpha and Kurt against in a 6 man tag in actuality instead of against The Revival and Rusev as I suggested...

Yup..This shit's awkward all right.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Jordans got a shot. Gable might as well be released.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyRo View Post

I swear i just had this same argument in the Women's section over the Mae Young classic and ITS TRUE...ITS DAMN TRUE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prediction: JJ becomes the IC champ by Night of Champions and Chad Gable becomes US champ around the same time. And at Survivor Series we get a US champ vs. IC champ match for brand pride.
    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Thread Information