Last edited by Kilgore; 05-30-2017 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Updating Scores

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bret Hart's 30 Point Grading System

Disclaimer: I am far from an expert on any of these wrestlers. But it sounds like fun so I'll share my thoughts.

Hulk Hogan
    Look: 9. One of the all time great wrestling looks. Greek god body. Signature moustache. Great attire. I'm deducting a point for the lack of hair. If he had a full head of lush, blond hair, it would be amazing. Actually now that I think about it more, it might make him look less iconic. I'm not sure. Still, imperfect hair means an imperfect score.
    Promo: 7. Not seen an awful lot of Hogan promos. But he has a lot of energy and passion. He speaks from the heart. He can sell a feud. From what I've seen, though, he lacks the variety and depth of the all-time great mic workers.
    In ring: 6. He gets a 10/10 for WWE babyface style, and he's more than capable of working different styles, as evidenced by his matches in Japan. He's not quite a one trick pony, but he's closer than most wrestlers. That's all he ever really needed, so it's not a big problem. Come to think of it, I've not seen a single Hogan WCW match, so no idea how he works as a heel. Mabye he's better than I give him credit for.

Randy Savage
    Look: 9. Similar comments as Hogan.
    Promo: 4. Again, judging on relatively little, but the way he speaks just annoys me. People eat the "oohh yeah" stuff up. I think it's corny as hell, and not in a good way. I can't take the guy seriously even when he's trying to be serious. His commentary is horrendous, which I know is not promo ability, but it does colour my judgment.
    In ring: 8. Versatile worker. Could work face and heel effectively. Could wrestle different styles and against opponents of different styles.

Andre the Giant
    Look: 10. Needs no elaboration.
    Promo: 2. I find the guy very hard to understand. But doesn't need to be a good talker, and he had Heenan (and probably other managers) for most of his career.
    In ring: 6. I'd rate him a lot lower if I hadn't seen his match against Stan Hansen that @Strobe likes to talk about. That introduced me to a side of Andre I hadn't seen prior.

Ultimate Warrior
    Look: 10.
    Promo: 4. All style and no substance. The style, namely his hyper-energetic delivery, was very good, so I have to credit him with some points. But I never know what he's on about or what relevance it has to whatever opponent/match he's supposed to be talking about. That's a negative. The promo style of guys like Warrior and Savage are very much a product of their time. People who watched this era as kids will give them much higher marks I'm sure. But I didn't grow up on Savage and Warrior, so I really don't get the appeal of their promos.
    In ring: 2.

Don't know enough about Roddy Piper to comment. All I have to judge him on is his match with Bret (very good) and his various appearances in post-2000 WWE. Not seen anything from his prime.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hogan
    Look: 9
    Promo: 10
    In-Ring: 5

Savage
    Look: 7
    Promo: 8
    In-Ring: 8.5

Piper
    Look: 6
    In-Ring: 5

Andre
    Look: 10
    Promo: 2
    In-Ring: 1

Warrior
    In-Ring: 3

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hogan
    In-Ring: 5 (for big guys, he wasnt as good as Hansen, Gordy, Brody, or Murdoch in ring. BUT he was better than a lot of the big guys in that era in ring.)

Savage (along with Flair, the best total package in that mid 80's to late 80's era.)
    Promo: 9
    In-Ring: 9

Piper
    In-Ring: 6

Andre
    In-Ring: 2 (this is going by Andre at this point. Not in his early day where he was much better in ring.)

Warrior
    Promo: 5
    In-Ring: 3
    Last edited by bizil; 05-15-2017 at 01:54 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hogan- Total: 25

Look: 9- Not chiselled out of granite like Luger or Scotty Steiner but he's up there. Plus the male pattern baldness doesn't help.

Promo: 9- Always intense and you could feel he meant it but could be cheesy at times.

In Ring: 7- What he lacked in mechanics he more than made up for in selling and psychology. Plus being a technician wasn't required of him anyway.

Savage- total: 25

Look: 7- Not ripped by any means but his look was serviceable enough.

Promo: 9- No one was more intense plus he was more creative than given credit for. Watch his pre Wrestlemania X promo if you want more serious and toned down for variety. He could do it all.

In-Ring: 9- While not completely clean and crisp with his moves he was versatile and did all the other little things right.

Piper- Total: 20

Look: 3- Pretty nondescript and came off as scrawny compared to his contemporaries. I guess that suited his cunning heel persona though.

Promo: 10- I'll defend him to the death as one of at least the 10 best talkers of all time. Could draw heat or make you laugh all in one promo, a genius.

In-Ring: 7 Good brawler and technician when required, great at selling and heel psychology. Just solid across the board.

Andre- total: 19

Look: 10- Quite simply no one else had that sense of awe about them.

Promo: 4- While not the clearest of speakers could get his point across whether as a babyface or heel. There is much worse you can find.

In-Ring: 5- I just took an average of his more mobile early days and what he brought to the table later on. He always had great facial expressions that connected to the audience.

Warrior- Total: 24

Look: 10- His physique was only rivaled by Luger back in the day. Plus the hair, paint, tassles, colors and fringe added to the presentation.

Promo: 9- Docked him a point because he didn't connect with everyone but if you paid attention his promos did enhance and sell his matches. Plus he had charisma out the ass.

In-Ring: 5 He got better as time went on but his offense was clumsy at times. At least it didn't look soft plus he could draw the crowd in with his mannerisms, his Wrestlemania VII performance is a tour de force in that aspect.
    Last edited by The Icon; 05-23-2017 at 01:29 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I've noticed is there are MANY MORE guys back in the day who would get a score in the mid 20's and up. By that I mean a score of at least 24 points and up. WWE is trying to push Roman as the future poster boy. And as talented as he is, he's not a mid 20's guy in my opinion. He has a 10 look for sure. But mic skill wise, he would be a 4 to 5. In ring wise, I would give his a 5 or maybe 6 at best. So at best, he's around a 20 to 21. In the eyes of Vince, I'm sure he wants Roman to eventually be more along the lines of Cena, Rock, Hogan, and Austin. But those guys ARE ALL at least a 24 and up.

In the case of Rollins, I think Vince would want Rollins more along the lines of a Savage, HBK, Jericho, and Angle. You know smaller great in ring guys who have the in ring ability and mic skills to make up the lack of huge size. But Rollins isn't really close to these guys yet in my opinion. So if u want a great gauge of where the WWE stands IN TERMS of its talent pool, this is a great tool to use. U have exceptions like Jeff Hardy BUT he has so much charisma it makes up for the lack of mic skills or other things. If I were to add two things to this scale, I would add charisma and versatility of character. Because some guys didn't have great mic skills BUT they had charisma out of the ass.

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am kind of shocked at the lack of 9.5 and 10s for Savage in ring.

For me, he's top 5 of all time, top 10 minimum, and I thought that was a pretty universally held opinion

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what's interesting?

I'd actually give the Warrior pretty high marks as an in-ring competitor.

Here me out:

When the Warrior had a match ... I was glued to the screen. Didn't matter how little variety there was in his offense, I was watching it. Period.

I think that counts for something. Could be just because he was a fucking maniac and that was awesome.

But there are a lot more technically sound guys where I'm not half as interested in them and I may even check my emails while they're wrestling.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryFan View Post
    I am kind of shocked at the lack of 9.5 and 10s for Savage in ring.

For me, he's top 5 of all time, top 10 minimum, and I thought that was a pretty universally held opinion
    Good point! I gave Mach a 9. I was just using regular whole numbers without using decimal points. But to be frank, I think a 9 to 10 for Savage is about right. Anywhere in that range would be fine.

vCash
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm grading these guys solely on their WWF Golden Age run (84-91) since that's what Kilgore mentioned in his opening post.

Hogan

Look- 9.5- In many ways the most iconic look of any wrestler in history. The 24 inch pythons....the red & yellow....a Hall of Fame 'stache. But I must join Emp & Icon in making a slight deduction for the receding hairline.

Promo- 5- Not a fan of the standard Hogan promo but he can be spectacular when the coke is flowing especially strong and he's buying into his own "Immortal" hype. Wrestlemania IV & the build to Wrestlemania VI come to mind. The one where he pretty much straight up calls his own partner Brutus Beefcake a jobber for two minutes straight is another good example. Delusional batshit insane Hogan is the best Hogan.

In Ring- 4- Not a fan of the standard Hogan formula match because it only benefits Hulk Hogan but Hogan/Warrior is the Flair/Steamboat of evenly matched roided up superhero epics and his antics in the Genius match were spectacular. Also did some good stuff with former NWA champs Race & Funk. And even his bad matches, of which there were many, felt big.

Savage

Look-8. Not huge by 80s WWF standards, and also balding, which actually worked in his favorite during his early heel 'wildman' days the same way it benefited the likes of Necro Butcher, Luke Harper & Buzz Sawyer, but was a negative when he was supposed to be a glamorous WWF babyface champ hanging & banging with Miss Elizabeth. Savage also made up for his lack of size (by 80s WWF standards) with style. His Wrestlemania IV wardrobe changes stand out as an all time great moment in wrestling fashion.

Promo- 9 Reached batshit insane of levels of awesome far more often than Hogan. Likely due to a better coke supply.

In Ring- 9- Came close to giving him a 10 here mainly due to the 80s WWF curve but in the end settled for a 9, which is still very high quality. Had an early (the original?) workrate match w/ Steamboat, an awesome selljob vs. Bret, an epic vs. Warrior, solid brawls w/ Tito & Steamboat, and was good enough in squashes.

Piper

Look- 3- For the iconic t-shirt & kilt. Even with that he has one of the weakest looks of any 80s WWF star. It's easy to see why he was as much a manager as wrestler in his early days.

Promos-5.5- There's a huge dropoff between awesome pre-87 heel Piper & horrible face Piper from 87 on. Heel Piper gets a 9. Face Piper gets a 2. So 5.5 it is.

In Ring- 5 (incomplete) I've actually been kind of impressed watching 80s heel Piper. He had an awesome for 80s WWF brawl with Orndorff on SNME(?), a fun Hogan match at the Garden, and an enjoyable "retirement" match vs. Adonis. But I haven't seen enough to rate him higher. Plus he doesn't have the greatest rep. And there's the awful Bad News Brown match to bring him back down to earth.

Andre

Look- 10- He looked like a big, ugly, stinky giant right out of a children's fairy tale, which was perfect for the lead heel in 80s WWF.

Promo- 3- Hard to understand but gets a point for popularizing "Ho Kogan" and gets another point because having a poor grasp of the English language is not a terrible quality for an 80s WWF heel to have.

In Ring- 1- Was practically immobile during this era AND almost all his stuff looked like crap while being extremely painful if the stories of old wrestlers are to be believed.

Warrior

Look- 10
    - The perfect look for an 80s babyface. Roided, facepainted, colorful, tassles(! watching a Shane Douglas WCW match the other day I realized all my babyfaces would be required to wear tassles if I were a promoter) and not even balding! It's easy to see why Vince pushed this guy to the moon.

Promos- 5- I praised Hogan for occasionally being batshit insane, and Savage for always for being batshit insane, but Warrior often took it too far. There's a fine line, man. Warrior crossed it a little too frequently.

In Ring- 4- This was tough. Warrior is a weird one. He often looked uncoordinated and even untrained. Yet I'd put his Top 6 or so matches up against just about anybody from this era- the Hogan epic, the Savage retirement match, the fun Honkytonk Man SNME match where Warrior carried Honk, the Rude matches, the Bodybag Match vs. Taker that might be my favorite pre-1996 Taker match. That's not a bad couple of matches for "one of the worst of all time."

I feel kinda invincible Kilgore's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rock & Wrestling Average Scores:

Randy Savage: 25.8
    Hulk Hogan: 24.2
    Ultimate Warrior: 20.1
    Roddy Piper: 19.3
    Andre the Giant: 15.2

Well done, boys

Next Batch: NWA Starrcade Era

Ric Flair:
    Harley Race:
    Dusty Rhodes:
    Tully Blanchard:
    Magnum TA:
    Last edited by Kilgore; 05-17-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Updating Scores

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

vCash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I'm gonna have to sit this one out.
    If you could only do Flair, that's fine. I'll be out of the 80's soon enough.

vCash
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad to see this become a regular thing. I was hoping it would.

Ric Flair

Look- 7- Wasn't the most jacked guy in the world, and his wrestling attire was rather bland, but his iconic entrance robes & hair (at least until his bad haircut phase) give him a boost.

Promos- 10- One of the greatest. Extremely versatile on the mic.

In Ring- 10- The GOAT

Harley Race

Look- 3- His skinny fat guy physique is a 1 all the way but occasionally rocking one of the finest white guy afros in existence along with The Lemmy (still known as The Harley Race in my neck of the woods) gives him a boost. The shitty, homemade-looking sailor-style tattoos also work for an old school badass like Race.

Promos- 4 (incomplete)- A cop out. Haven't seen/don't remember much Race on the mic. My mental image of him is bland "I'm gonna kick yer butt" old school rasslin' promos delivered with a gruff voice. Of course I may be wrong.

In Ring- 8- I like Race in the ring. His methodical style works for me. Also had some cool moves for his era (an early suplex master!) along with a few neat signature bumps.

Dusty Rhodes

Look- 2- A fat guy who inexplicably didn't wrestle as a Fat Guy. And let's face it, he was also ugly. His face always seemed to look like he just got done fighting Tyson. Gets a 2 instead of a 1 because I liked his cowboy style wrestling boots.

Promos- 10- One of the greats.

In Ring- 4 (incomplete)- Haven't watched many Dusty matches over the past decade or so. Had one of Flair's weaker series' but I remember a solid outing with Lex and his match with Windham at Great American Bash '88 is a master class in doing a lot with a little.

Tully Blanchard

Look- 2- Extremely generic.

In Ring- 7- Wrestled like a heel. Was good in tags. Had a legendary brawl with Magnum. But lacked the pizzazz to rate higher. Didn't do much cool stuff outside of the Slingshot Suplex, which wasn't even THAT cool.

Promos- 6 (incomplete)- Remember him being an adequate heel promo but, again, it's been a long time.

Magnum TA

Look- 6
    - It worked for that time and place.

Promos- 4 (incomplete)- Looks like 4 is my standard grade when I have no clue.

In Ring- 6- Good brawler with great babyface fire.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ric Flair
    Look - 8. On the surface didn't look that intimidating, but whenever he walked to the ring he looked like a million bucks.
    Promo - 10. One of the greatest promos of all-time. There's a lot about Pro Wrestling I find embarrassing, but I can put a Flair promo on and know I'm going to be entertained.
    In-Ring - 10. He was the best of his era. Took the championship style to another level and if you look at any best of compilation for any of the territories, Flair was usually somewhere on that leader board. The crazy thing is, we'll never quite understand just how great he was, given the nature of live events around that time.

Harley Race
    Look - 8. Before the era of bodybuilders, Race had the real man's man look and was not the type of guy you'd want to mess with. A real champion and he didn't need a flashy robe to stand out.
    Promo - 7. Could sell tickets with his promos without being larger than life. No fuss, no muss.
    In-Ring - 9. Was a damn fine champion who like Flair could work with just about anybody and put on a great show. Always felt like he was a shade below Flair though, albeit that could be Meltzer's influence and how Flair ushered in a more animated style to his matches. Harley was old-school and didn't have many holes in his matches.

Dusty Rhodes
    Look - 7. On one hand, being obese could be grounds for a 1/10, but Dusty's larger than life look suited his personality and enabled him to stand out.
    Promo - 10. Dave recently made the comment that back in the day, Dusty had a much bigger female following than Roman Reigns does today and a large part of that comes down to his ability to cut a promo. Dusty was just a natural who could take a line from a song and somehow get the fans to buy a ticket just to watch him perform. Like Flair, I can just watch Dusty promos all-day, in fact I can just listen to the guy talk.
    In-Ring - 7. Was more in that school of a Hulk Hogan than a Lou Thesz and the like, but Dusty knew how to put a match together to get his comeback across as something meaningful even when it was just a flurry of elbows.

Tully Blanchard
    Look - 6. Looked like a wrestler, but didn't quite look like a champion or anything beyond his role.
    Promo - 6. Again above average in the high octane era where everybody spoke in all caps but I've never been blown away by a Tully promo.
    In-Ring - 9. Was where he really shined as one of the best heel workers of the 80s. Could put together a well orchestrated match and really put on a show, making him one of the best mid-card acts of all-time.

Magnum TA
    Look - 8. The mullet and mo combo has aged as well as cheese, but you can't knock it for it's time period. Magnum was in tremendous shape and was that large than life babyface the NWA really needed with the WWF really warming up.
    Promo - 7. Pretty good from what I saw of him. Babyface promos are a real tough business and while he had a similar all caps approach I think he did a good job of coming off as sympathetic and appealing to mass audiences.
    In-Ring - 6. Showed potential before his career was ultimately cut short at 27. Never got a chance to stand out in that department, but showed enough that he at least understood the fundamentals of being a good babyface.

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ric Flair- Total: 27

Look: 7.5- Gave him the edge over Savage because of his iconic hair, it was even parodied in Eastbound And Down by Will Ferrell.

Promo: 10- He and the Rock vie for the GOAT.

In-Ring: 9.5- Could brawl, wrestle clean technical exhibitions, and heel it up.

Harley Race- Total: 19

Look: 6- Just had that tough trucker look who could beat your ass at anytime.

Promo: 6- Had that gravely voice that was always threatening. Not as charismatic though as the true greats.

In-Ring: 8- Delibrate, added in with the suplexes he had the top rope head butt. A meat and potatoes proto Benoit?

Dusty Rhodes- Total: 20.5

Look: 3- This is tough because his look really related to the everyday person and was unique but I have to agree with Baker on most everything else.

Promo: 10- Another sure fire top 10 addition.

In-Ring: 7.5- Could really move for a big man, sold well, great crowd interaction, effective babyface comebacks. He checks all the boxes to get a passing grade.

Tully Blanchard- Total: 17

Look: 2- Caved in hairy chest, pale, ugh... could pull off the suit and glasses though.

Promo: 7.5- Not Flair level but I especially remember him having memorable promo's against Dusty during their National title feud ("stir the pot", "I could've beat him in 4-7 seconds", just seek out early 1986 WCW shows, many are on youtube)

In-Ring: 7.5 Liked the slingshot suplex, played the pest well as a set-up for Arn.

Magnum T.A.-Total: 21.5

Look: 8.5 Hey, any resemblance to Tom Selleck (and being relatively buff) is a huge plus in the 1980's.

Promo: 6.5 Had good intensity but stumbled over his words sometimes.

In-Ring: 6.5- Again great intensity and selling, needed a better finisher though.

Does anyboby remember the old Wrestling Analyst magazine? It did very much the same thing. I tossed all my issues out unfortunately. Unbelievably I can't find any images on google, maybe I have the title wrong?
    Last edited by The Icon; 05-23-2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Chrome is the answer to everything!

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The forum is still fucked, pardon my formatting.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was even parodied in Eastbound And Down by Will Ferrell.
    Schaffer is actually what pushed it to an 8 for me. When your look is so iconic it pops up in television 20 years after the fact, well, you've got something over your peers.

It's why the Ultimate Warrior would at least be an 8, even if his look seemed so stereotypical and unimaginative.

vCash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ric Flair:
    In-Ring:10 anything lower is a shame...

Harley Race:
    Look: 8
    In-Ring: 9

Dusty Rhodes:
    Look: 4

Tully Blanchard:
    Promo: 7 The only One that stands out in my mind is this one that was so intense he was red in the face and sweating. He was straining so hard I thought he was going to
    have a heart attack, stroke or crap on him self. I laughed for 3 months straight HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Magnum TA:
    Promo: 6
    In-Ring: 7

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good old reliable e-bay. These were pretty good magazines and did a good job of breaking down the pros and cons in many different categories and giving ratings out of 10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wrestlin...-/282343044588

vCash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't remember The Analyst at all. I would have loved it in the early 90's.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Late to the party!

Hulk Hogan:
    In Ring Ability: 8

Hogan's look is iconic 80's shit, his promos were straight up money and still some of the funniest shit to me, his promo at the end of Summerslam 90 talking about saddling up on his Dyna wide glide motorcycle, his promo about the Genius on Saturday Night Main Event, then his promos as a heel Hollywood were just amazing to me. Hogan was one man that knew how to work a stick. In ring he's got his own style that I can appreciate, filled a lot of arenas with it and had people going nuts in so many matches.

"The Macho Man" Randy Savage:
    In Ring Ability: 10

One of the greatest pro wrestlers that ever lived, across the board. I eat up everything Savage does, my favorite era of his career was when he was wearing the cowboy hat as a babyface good guy circa 1991-1992.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper:
    In Ring Ability: 7

Andre the Giant:

The Ultimate Warrior:

vCash
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Icon View Post
    Good old reliable e-bay. These were pretty good magazines and did a good job of breaking down the pros and cons in many different categories and giving ratings out of 10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wrestlin...-/282343044588
    Oh wow. I don't remember this either. Definitely would have been into it had I known. Other PWI mags would do version of this from time to time though. Maybe it got over and they decided to base an entire magazine on the concept?

On NWA wrestlers and looks...

I got a friend into wrestling in the early 2000s. He didn't grow up as a wrestling fan. He didn't even convert during the Attitude Era. But somehow No Mercy 2001 did the trick. He was really into it for a few years. Became a big fan of Undertaker, Raven & TNA. Of course I also tried getting him into classic wrestling. This time around he took to the old school WWF he had spent his life dismissing right away (remember him being a big Bret Hart fan, for example). Didn't like ECW because "it looked small time" and "the fans chant too much." Thought Raven & Richards vs. Pitbulls was "stupid." (though he did love the Funk/Sabu Barbed Wire Match, and Funk & Sabu in general).

Anyway, the point of this rant is one of his big criticisms of NWA was too many wrestlers wore the same outfit. He's right you know. Bland trunks with the wrestler's initials in cursive was the standard NWA attire. He used to call it "the era before pants." I'd bring a tape over and he'd be like "please don't let it be that boring era before pants again." So many NWA wrestlers wore those same basic trunks with initials. It was stupid. Attire is one of the things that helps a wrestler stand out. Very few in NWA took advantage of this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ric Flair:
    In Ring Ability: 10

Harley Race:

Dusty Rhodes:
    Look: 5

Tully Blanchard:
    Promo: 7

Magnum TA:

While Bret is my personal favorite Flair to me is the all around greatest pro wrestler of all time. I gave his look a 9 because of the robes, the glasses, the rolexes, the swagger he had was undeniable. When I was a kid thought I used to think Flair was such a pussy ass bitch, I hated him so much, especially when he won the 92 Rumble I was like, no fucking way! Then again when he won the Triangle Match at Starrcade 95 and then won the title: Fuck this!

vCash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    Late to the party!
    See you at the party, Richter. Added you to the totals.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    He used to call it "the era before pants."
    I like this guy. Tights > Trunks. One of my least favorite post-Attitude Era trends has been the return of the Era Before Pants. Triple H's move in 1999 might have been the turning point. ROH are big offenders. Jericho got fat, then decides to lose pants. He should be putting more clothes on, not less, goddammit.

Thread Information