Thread: So, what a few months

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So, what a few months

Wow. Time flies when you're not having fun.

First of all, an apology and a thankyou. An apology for worrying you all with my posts a few months back and a thank you to Falcon, SO, Brezzy, Greg and anyone help who tried to help and were worried about me. That was a very dark tine in my lifr and I am thankful i had you guys on my side.

Mental health is an absolute bastard. I attempted suicide four times in a few weeks. I was forcibly pulled from a bridge twice, rushed to hospital after an overdose and saved having tried to drown myself. It's fair to say I am very lucky to be here. Perhaps it was not meant to be as fate seemed to conspire to save me at each juncture.

It turns out I've not dealt with a lot from my childhood. The sexual abuse I was subjected to by a member of my own family back then seems to have been the catalyst but having buried it deep, it came bubbling to the surface just as my relationship fell apart.

Im not going to say all is still well. I'm quite ill due to continued overdose, I'm still fragile, I'm still having my moments, but I'm battling the best I can.

I just wanted to say thanks for those who have reached out and for anyone struggling, please speak out before it gets to the point of no return. I'm always here for anyone who needs a listening ear. Perhaps this thread can be a sounding board for those thoughts.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: So, what a few months

Glad to hear you're doing a little bit better dude, stay strong and always know that there are people here who care about you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also glad to know you're doing better. Keep working on it friend.

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's going to continue to be a lot of really hard work Kemis. But you're worth it, so keep at it.

-Hayze

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    yes I am a little bitch.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear about your bad times man. I honestly can relate to a ton of that. The child abuse, lost relationships, and just not dealing with shit until it becomes a much bigger issue. Never actually attempted suicide but damnit, I've been right there on the edge just looking at a hand gun and seriously considering checking out. Glad I didn't but I've been there man and i'm by no means in a perfect place now but I'm better than what I was so just keep hanging in there man and I think you'll come into some sunshine.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Foos View Post
    It's going to continue to be a lot of really hard work Kemis. But you're worth it, so keep at it.
    Just quoting this because I can't put my thoughts into words any better than this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people do not understand mental health and sweep it under the rug but it's a seriously dangerous thing. Keep your head up dude and just know that there is absolutely nowhere to go but up from here. I may not know you personally but I honestly and truly believe in you to overcome.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

vCash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proud of you for being so open and honest. I'm so sorry life has been so hard for you - we're always here if you need us.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Thread Information