View Poll Results: Which team walks out with the Tag Team Championships?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • RT and Oncall

2 22.22%
  • Ness and President Blindy (c)

7 77.78%

Thread: Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

Tag Team Championship
    Oncall & RT vs. Ness & President Blindy (c)

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania

*There's a Gay Bar not far from the PW Coliseum called "Steers & Queers." Mad Dog often goes in there, claiming he has no choice. There's no other bars near the Coliseum.

This is not true. There are PLENTY of bars close by. But that's not the point of our story.

Our story sees Mad Dog slumped in a corner booth, nursing a warm, empty glass, still wearing his tie dyed tights. (Though a sympathetic bartender lent him a "Steers & Queers T-Shirt.)

His phone was shut off long ago. It positively blew up before that. Most of the messages were from @LS . She wanted him back in the Colsieum THIS INSTANT!

But others were from concerned friends. They saw what happened and wanted to know how he was. Even @Chaos Kid called.

But the Dog didnt' want to talk to anybody.

On the wide screen TV on top the bar, the PW World Tag Team Match was just starting. @RT and Oncall were taking on the champs. No doubt RT didn't know yet.

Someone near by said, "I think RT and ONcall are gonna take this one."

Mad Dog shook his head. "They're good. But Ness has this wrapped up. He's too good."

Whoever it was responded. "Nah, Ness sucks."

Mad Dog shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters."

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania

Let's Go Ness! (and Blindy!)

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*In the rain, Mad Dog stumbles past a radio shack.

He looked at the bottle of cheap super market wine and then back to the "Going out of business" sign hanging in the store window. He was drunk but he wasn't that drunk. It was indeed a radio shack. Maybe the last one.

One of the TV's in the window had PW 'Mania turned on.

@Ness was going wild, overwhelming RT and Oncall single handily despite their valiant efforts.

In the corner, President Blindy stood on the Turnbuckle, preaching to the crowd, hardly contributing.

"Ness is gonna betray that guy," Mad Dog said aloud. Then he shrugged and drank more wine. "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters."

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You see it as standing on the turnbuckle, I see it as being the guy ready for a hot tag and in to save the day!

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine the pop for that hot tag!

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ness works the whole match but is unselfish enough to tag in Blindy WITH HIS BACK so he can get the winning pinfall!

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Ness works the whole match but is unselfish enough to tag in Blindy WITH HIS BACK so he can get the winning pinfall!
    Hey I didn't want to keep my massage therapist waiting! There are plenty of bad backs to be hogging someone of such importance! I was there if you ever needed the help!

People only remember who gets the pinfall at the end of the day!

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The winners of this match and STILL Tag Team Champions... Ness and President Blindy!

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Hey I didn't want to keep my massage therapist waiting! There are plenty of bad backs to be hogging someone of such importance! I was there if you ever needed the help!

People only remember who gets the pinfall at the end of the day!
    *Mad Dog must have fallen asleep while urinating against the Radio Shack wall. After placing the Dragon Zord back in his pants he noticed that Blindy scored a pinfall.

"Wow," Mad Dog said. "I guess Blindy did better in this match than I thought. Come to think of it, can't even remember what Ness did ..."

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ness was just an active spectator. It was never about me. There's a reason I'm the VP and not the front-runner. Long-live the Campaign!

Thread Information