Thread: 4/24 Raw Women's Discussion

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 4/24 Raw Women's Discussion

That was some 2011 divas era booking. No entrances, rushed match, commentators scrambling to explain the storyline, no storyline advancement.

Emma coming out and playing mind games by hugging Dana was crap. What was the point of holding off the Fox/Dana match for one week if they weren't going to do anything with it? I'm also questioning the decision to have Dana win easily, I think the story would have more meat to it if Dana had kept losing because it gives Emma ammo for telling Dana she needs her.

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 4/24 Raw Women's Discussion

Alexa's mic work is single-handedly saving Raw. She's become such a natural.

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who thinks Maryse is the best female mic worker on RAW and that includes Stephanie?

She got put on the list

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexa's winning this Sunday

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so tired of Part 3000 of the Bayley and Sasha sideshow. It's so obvious that Sasha's gonna turn that I just want it to get over and done with since they've just been so BLATANT with how she's defending Bayley and that they're BEST FRIENDS 4EVER. Her and her raggedy purple hair are also not making any friends.

And despite me wanting Charlotte to be the first girl to hold both titles (highly unlikely as I smell Natalya-led interference in the title match tomorrow), I wouldn't mind Alexa just beating Bayley on Sunday in Bayley's hometown.
    ★ If you're gonna do it, do it with FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't think of a single Bayley promo where Sasha hasn't come out to save her ass on the mic since Bayley became champion. This one was the most egregious. Bliss was annihilating her and Bayley had nothing to say. Awkward to watch.

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red really is the worst color to use on a belt. Didn't notice it until the promo battle, but I don't like the Raw Women's anymore than the Universal. Maybe it just looked good on Charlotte or the SD! one is just superb, but ugh. Here's hoping we get a swerve Sunday and it is Bayley who turns!

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What accent is Sasha speaking with? Between her and listening to Bayley's incredible lack of mic skill - give Alexa the belt this weekend and find someone that can talk to feud with her.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't have high hopes for this match on Sunday. Alexa's offensive ring skills are kinda basic but she can sell well. Bayley also seems to fight from behind to make a face comeback. So who gets the initial control in this match for the other to make a comeback

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nath45 View Post
    What accent is Sasha speaking with? Between her and listening to Bayley's incredible lack of mic skill - give Alexa the belt this weekend and find someone that can talk to feud with her.
    Yeah, I've never been able to get behind Bayley on the mic which always had me questioning why she was penned as the female Cena. I know she's really over, but Cena is amazing on the mic and Bayley isn't. Alexa coming to RAW made me care about the division more because I was tired of seeing the same old thing.

Did I miss Mickey or Nia or were they just not there? It wouldn't kill them to use the 3 hours to push three feuds. Dana/Emma Bayley/Alexa and what I'm thinking would be Nia/Mickey.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was called female Cena because of her appeal to young girls just like Cena has appeal to young boys. No one ever compared her to Cena on the mic. People are really uninformed these days and just wanna hate on people because they aren't living up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I can't think of a single Bayley promo where Sasha hasn't come out to save her ass on the mic since Bayley became champion. This one was the most egregious. Bliss was annihilating her and Bayley had nothing to say. Awkward to watch.
    Did it ever occur to people that this is all part of a story that involves Sasha? She clearly doesn't want anyone taking the title from Bayley except her.

Thread Information