View Poll Results: Who walks out as PW's Intercontinental Champion?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawrence

1 8.33%
  • The Main Event

5 41.67%
  • President Blindy (c)

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawrence vs. TME vs. President Blindy (c) - IC Championship: PW WM 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lawrence vs. TME vs. President Blindy (c) - IC Championship: PW WM 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

Intercontinental Championship - Triple Threat
    Ness is banned from ringside/voting
    The Main Event vs. Lawrence vs. President Blindy (c)

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lawrence vs. TME vs. President Blindy (c) - IC Championship: PW WrestleMania 2017

So I hear I'm not allowed at ringside. I'll just sit on the RAMP!

Maybe my "non-vote" vote will encourage people to support YOUR PRESIDENT!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lawrence vs. TME vs. President Blindy (c) - IC Championship: PW WrestleMania 2017

Mad Dog Smith here! AT commentary! With my broadcast partner @Chaos Kid.

Kid! Of all the matches here at PW 'Mania, this one might be the most looked forward to. With everything the Main Event has been through tonight, you gotta figure it would be the most Cinderellaist of Cinderella moments if the Main Event SOMEHOW!

SOMEWAY!

Wins the Intercontinental Title here tonight!

This man has been through arguably the worst Night that anyone has every had in the history of our business! And that includes William Regal and Marty Jannette when they had to kiss Vince McMahon's ass.

I mean ... Holy shit! For him to win this with a Concusion and God knows what else?

Jesus, it'd have to be a miracle but ... this is prowrestling. Sometimes ... only sometimes, ... but Mircales do happen ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President Blindy: Destiny isn't a fragment of the imagination but rather it is meant to be in the history books for I to walk away tonight still as YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

As I said before, Lawrence and TME are could've's, should've's and would've's and despite the attempts by "Anonymous" I am the people's champion and after the tragedies the good willed people had to endure in the past 2 pay per views with a paid goon like ShinobiMusashi attacking me after the match and The Dazz selfishly rotting kids brains by taking my world title shot away from me back at the Rumble, a 3rd tragedy shall not and will not happen! I will not allow it! Stand before and vote for your president!

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    President Blindy: Destiny isn't a fragment of the imagination but rather it is meant to be in the history books for I to walk away tonight still as YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

As I said before, Lawrence and TME are could've's, should've's and would've's and despite the attempts by "Anonymous" I am the people's champion and after the tragedies the good willed people had to endure in the past 2 pay per views with a paid goon like ShinobiMusashi attacking me after the match and The Dazz selfishly rotting kids brains by taking my world title shot away from me back at the Rumble, a 3rd tragedy shall not and will not happen! I will not allow it! Stand before and vote for your president!

Shouldn't you be pissed at LS and that Ninja dude for jumping you?

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if you're gonna be mad at anyone be mad at THEM!

Wouldn't surprise me if combined they make up the majority shares in PW.com stock!

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Mad Dog Smith here! AT commentary! With my broadcast partner @Chaos Kid.

Kid! Of all the matches here at PW 'Mania, this one might be the most looked forward to. With everything the Main Event has been through tonight, you gotta figure it would be the most Cinderellaist of Cinderella moments if the Main Event SOMEHOW!

SOMEWAY!

Wins the Intercontinental Title here tonight!

This man has been through arguably the worst Night that anyone has every had in the history of our business! And that includes William Regal and Marty Jannette when they had to kiss Vince McMahon's ass.

I mean ... Holy shit! For him to win this with a Concusion and God knows what else?

Jesus, it'd have to be a miracle but ... this is prowrestling. Sometimes ... only sometimes, ... but Mircales do happen ...
    The worst night really. I might think of someone who had a worst night, but im here to be professional and call this match with a dog, so it triple threat time and twice the danger of Blinky looking the title, so here hoping for some good old fashioned fight and can some one get poor nessie a chair on the ramp its look a bit stupid him sitting on the ramp

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    The worst night really. I might think of someone who had a worst night, but im here to be professional and call this match with a dog, so it triple threat time and twice the danger of Blinky looking the title, so here hoping for some good old fashioned fight and can some one get poor nessie a chair on the ramp its look a bit stupid him sitting on the ramp
    Indeed, but we are all out of chairs at this Sold out Coliseum event.

But I do agree with you Kid. Not truer words have every been spoken. "Here Hoping for Some Good Old Fashioned Fight" indeed.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blindy wanted this Intercontinental title match to steal the show, and I have no doubt that the contendership to get to this match, and this match itself have stole the show of the entire PW Wrestlemania for sure. Blindy wanted an all time great to fight for this Championship, and I've done just that! ... TME's been there too...

In fact I'm surprised TME is still here at all to be honest after the beatings I've given him!

And now we have a triple threat. One more opportunity for me to give TME a beating. And one opportunity to win the Intercontinental Championship.

The Smart Era is coming.

#ThinkSmart

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Lawrence is yelling "Think Smart", TME kicks him in the face then taps the side of his head in a "I was thinking about that" fashion

This is still...TME-Mania!!!!!

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine if TME, the guy Ness picked, won this thing. There would be tension between the President and myself.

Luckily that would be IMPOSSIBLE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chaos kid is laughing that TME and Lawrence are beating the hell out of each other and forgetting about Blindy

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chaos kid is laughing that TME and Lawrence are beating the hell out of each other and forgetting about Blindy
    That is good commentary my friend. Indeed, the President is reading a newspaper as we speak ...

It's that English one where the girls are naked on Page 6.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry I only read the paper where the girls are naked on page 3, but back to the match, I think at last TME and Lawrence have noticed that Blindy isn't involved in the match, oh boy looks like TME and Lawrence just had the same idea, is BLindy going to be in trouble now

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry I only read the paper where the girls are naked on page 3, but back to the match, I think at last TME and Lawrence have noticed that Blindy isn't involved in the match, oh boy looks like TME and Lawrence just had the same idea, is BLindy going to be in trouble now
    Uh, yeah. That's a different paper. The good old page six girls ...

But good point! Yes! President Blindy is in trouble now let's see if he can get out of it ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like Ness is getting worried sitting on the ramp, and he's got good reason too, so what do you think of Ness sitting on the ramp @Mad Dog Smith

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not worried. I'm just disappointed my Jimmy John's isn't here. I heard they were fast. Stupid Brock product placement.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TME rolls into the ring after getting knocked out of it for a moment with a freshly delivered Jimmy John's sandwich and takes a big bite while staring at Ness

Was this yours? My bad.

Throws sandwich at Blindy and goes for a roll-up before a kick out at 2

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should've gone with Jersey Mike's.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    Last edited by Chaos Kid; 04-24-2017 at 06:02 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not over yet.

Oh wait you're trying to jinx it.

No psychic pokemon allowed in this thread!

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my bad, but its does seem like Blinky has the edge over the TME and Lawrence but you are right its not all over yet, can we see a comeback from the challengers?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, Kid. That Sandwich has factored into this match a lot more Impact fully than anyone would have liked.

And whose benefited? Blindy!

That sandwich seems to have given him a second wind!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh oh, looks like both TME and Blindy's shoulders are on the mat. WHAT GIVES!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Information