View Poll Results: Who advances to face President Blindy for the Intercontinental title?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Main Event

4 50.00%
  • Lawrence

4 50.00%

Thread: The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

No. 1 Contendership (to the Intercontinental Championship)
    The Main Event vs. Lawrence

surrender

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 201

The two face each other in the ring and the camera picks up a worn, but still looking energetic and angry, TME jawing at Lawrence

Think smart huh? Well you're against the man that acts first and thinks later. You're crossing the tracks at the wrong damn time....TME-Mania is the train that's taking you out.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 201

This is a crazy match. Just a minute ago these guys were debating each other, or making a mockery of debating each other ...

And then that guy gave the other guy a concussion. And then that guy wrestled with a concussion, which may not even be legal and now theyr'e making him fight the dude that concussed him so he could possibly wrestle again which is probably the last thing he needs ...

Hard not to root for the tough luck underdog story that is The Main Event. I mean, the Main Event is probably what his brain surgeon calls it when he's elbow deep in that.guy's madula oblongata, amiright, guys? Guys?

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@The Main Event is beaten, battered and bruised. After my chair shot attack earlier, and @SM?'s beating handed to you, you shouldn't even be able to walk. Yet here you are still, finding that last bit of energy and anger to stand face to face with me. That's not acting very smart TME... time to make you think it instead.

The Smart Era is coming.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    @The Main Event is beaten, battered and bruised. After my chair shot attack earlier, and @SM?'s beating handed to you, you shouldn't even be able to walk. Yet here you are still, finding that last bit of energy and anger to stand face to face with me. That's not acting very smart TME... time to make you think it instead.

The Smart Era is coming.
    I don't know how #Smart it is to assault someone on the PW Network. There's a good chance you're going to jail, brotha.

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But will somehow make it back tp the arena before the end of the show.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    But will somehow make it back tp the arena before the end of the show.
    ... DRIVING the cop car that took him away ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence has been a great addition to the Coliseum but TME hasn't had a title opportunity in a while, I'd like to see him take the rage from losing to SM and turn it into a win here!

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    Lawrence has been a great addition to the Coliseum but TME hasn't had a title opportunity in a while, I'd like to see him take the rage from losing to SM and turn it into a win here!
    The guy's got Mush for brains!

I bet you'd like to see him make as much money for you as he can before he Keels over and dies!

Damn you, LS! Damn you for this and for your treatment of President Blindy at the Rumble!

THIS IS A MAD HOUSE! A MAD HOUSE!

And seriously are you a dude or a chick or what ... ???

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President Blindy and Ness run down to the ring and attack both men, causing a no contest

But wait! The Board of Directors have sent an email...

Michael Cole: AND I QUOTE... "President Blindy, you and Ness chose these two men as the debate winners and promised that one of them would get a title shot. I assume you two thought that because Raven* and Untouchable's match ended up with neither man advancing to MITB, that this match would have the same fate? Instead, we're going to make a little PW history. Titles have been defended in various matches and even faction tournaments, but not once have we had a triple threat match for a singles championship. So later tonight, the Intercontinental Championship will be decided in a TRIPLE THREAT match: Lawrence vs. The Main Event vs. President Blindy. Oh, and Ness...you're BANNED from ringside/voting!"

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(President Blindy becomes irate over the decision as both The Main Event and Lawrence look at the fans smiling and excited to get their hands on President Blindy in a triple threat with the Vice President now barred from any interaction)

President Blindy: This is an all American tragedy god damnit! This is a damn joke! Only one person should be facing me, one. The person who won the debate.....the person who won the match following after. There's no such thing both men getting rewarded because neither one could win! Think of these people god damnit! This is an opportunity for someone to get a shot with me, key word....someone. To rewarded both men with another chance is beyond me. I picked Lawrence myself! He...he would not even be in this position without my help! Same goes with The Main Event being my Vice President's pick and you're going to bar Ness from any interaction? This is a travesty and joke! This is worse than the Watergate Scandal, worse than Russia's involvement with voting! Your president doesn't even have to be pinned to lose this title, do you not realize how much of a farce that truly is?!?!?

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's high time the board's identities were revealed. We need to know who is in charge. Have a feeling they think they have authority here.

And this is on me mister president. PW knows I am one of few who follows rules. Without them... well that is chaos.

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President Blindy: Mark my words "Anonymous", you can keep your cyber terrorist ways going because I will be the end of you and I will make it my vow to the people to expose you for what you are. Whatever you are, you are on my checklist of people who are trying to harm the public with their most sinister ways.

You represent the uncertain and are too much of a hindrance upon our society to keep going. I will make it my next mission to uncover this fallacy and I will shine the light upon this darkness! Cherish your few minutes of fame, clutch onto your V for Vendetta masks like the little kids that you are and continue to play GM because your time is coming to a very near and dear end! Pretend and fantasy are such things that continue for a moment of time, I live in reality, I live in relevance! People know who I am, I put my name on every single thing I do and say. I agree with our Vice President of PW, I will make it my mission to uncover these criminals as my next mission!

You can hide behind your hacking mentality for oh so long because you are going to be the next of my accomplishes as PW's president! You think you make the best decisions for the people but I am the president of PW, not you! I am!

Currently Playing:

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A champion takes on all comers and if said champion is confident enough, the odds shouldn't matter. Champions have beaten worse odds.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    A champion takes on all comers and if said champion is confident enough, the odds shouldn't matter. Champions have beaten worse odds.
    President Blindy: My debate was made a farce if the end result is that the top 2 guys progress! There was no justice in the end of this all! "Anonymous" shall pay dearly for destroying the common concept of old fashioned politics.

I am a champion among men but my design, my idea, my brainchild was ruined if "Anonymous" decides to be above it all and reward both men as the end result! I have been champion since Summerslam and this belt isn't leaving my waist anytime soon however my PW Wrestlemania concept was destroyed, ruined by "Anonymous"! They have potentially scarred our children and impressionable youth, and it's something that I shall not tolerate for in 2017!

Currently Playing:

Thread Information