Thread: A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jenkins

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jenkins

For a long time people have been complaining about TNA not adding new , fun, and fresh female talents to their roster. But finally things seem to be improving wight eha additions of Diamante and MJ Jenkins .

Diamante fomerly known as Angel Rose on the indies is unfortunately is currently a heel with the 10000000th version of LAX .but she's someone who wrestles at a fast pace. and works a fun style. She's 25 and has apparently been wrestling since 2008.

MJ Jenkins is a newer talent who has only been wrestling since 2015. She's pretty athletic but is pretty green and sloppy. She's wrestles like how people mistakenly feel Naomi wrestles, lot sod athletic spots but doesn't hit them correctly all of the itme and not a lot of psychology. Still she's someone with a fair bit of potential.

Hopefully TNA can't continue adding talents like these, and less of Cherry Bomb, and Sienna.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jen

I like Cherry Bomb.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Dex-star View Post
    For a long time people have been complaining about TNA not adding new , fun, and fresh female talents to their roster. But finally things seem to be improving wight eha additions of Diamante and MJ Jenkins .

Diamante fomerly known as Angel Rose on the indies is unfortunately is currently a heel with the 10000000th version of LAX .but she's someone who wrestles at a fast pace. and works a fun style. She's 25 and has apparently been wrestling since 2008.

MJ Jenkins is a newer talent who has only been wrestling since 2015. She's pretty athletic but is pretty green and sloppy. She's wrestles like how people mistakenly feel Naomi wrestles, lot sod athletic spots but doesn't hit them correctly all of the itme and not a lot of psychology. Still she's someone with a fair bit of potential.

Hopefully TNA can't continue adding talents like these, and less of Cherry Bomb, and Sienna.
    Why would you want more girls who are sloppy, green, and lacking any in-ring psychology? She sure doesn't sound like a good addition

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie91 View Post
    Why would you want more girls who are sloppy, green, and lacking any in-ring psychology? She sure doesn't sound like a good addition
    He said she has the potential to improve on those areas. I haven't watched TNA in a while now but their issue for years was that they were bringing in basic, limited workers, so Dex is saying these signings are the opposite of that trend.

I think the problem with a signing like MJ though is that it seems difficult to improve in TNA, and in some cases workers regress from what they are capable of (Mia Yim being an example).

Just watched the Diamante match and she seems like a great addition, though.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie91 View Post

Because she's athletic and has potential? TNA is never going to get top tier female talent with WWE/NXT snagging everyone up , so I'd rather they try to get green talents with high ceilings, over basic/bland workers who might be less sloppy at this point but have low ceiling several. She is someone who would benefit from NXT training though.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. There are so many girls on the indies now, I would never hire a girl who isn't fully capable when there are tons of girls who are. But then again it's TNA...

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MJ Jenkins needs a lot of fine tuning but she's got star quality and lots of confidence. She's so young in her career, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in WWE in a few years. She's already got beef with Naomi after she stole that first glow outfit that Sandra the seamstress "made."

Diamanté was just on NXT a few weeks back as an Asuka squash and I thought she had tons of potential then. I'm glad someone picked her up.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not impressed at all with MJ Jenkins. She was very scary in the ring. T_T

Who did impress me was Alisha Edwards and Rachel Ellering. I think Rachel Ellering will have a good chance of showing up in the WWE Women's Tournament and if she does as great as she did in her match with Laurel Van Ness, she'll go far.
    ★ FEEL THE GLOW! ★

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While it is nice IW trying to get more female talent I think they did too much too fast. When you throw in that many people that fast you don't really get a chance to get attached to someone.

My first thought when people were claiming they deserve a knockout title shot was who the hell are all of you. Most of you it is the first time people have seen you on IW tv and you already think you should be champion. Also doing it around the time of the announcer war was really bad since it was too distracting.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Thread Information