Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

6-Person Intercontinental No. 1 Contendership Qualifier Debate
    Hosted and judged by President Blindy and VP Ness
    iron maiden vs. Lawrence vs. The Main Event vs. Chaos Kid vs. Mistress vs. Jake

The six competitors will have 2 days to plead their case at the podium. At the end of the 2 days, President Blindy and VP Ness will choose 2 competitors to advance to the number one contender's match.

@Mistress is forced to participate in this debate via titantron after being german suplexed through empty beer cans by @RT in WrestleMania's opening match.

surrender

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

(The entrances are underway and next up....

"Ladies and Gentlemen......T.....M......E....."

TME looks annoyed as he walks around the ring before making his way to the podiums set up in the ring, not even doing the typical poses or even acknowledging the other competitors in the debate, but grabbing a chair and bringing it into the ring....setting it up behind the podium and sitting down, putting his feet up on the podium)

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    (The entrances are underway and next up....

"Ladies and Gentlemen......T.....M......E....."

TME looks annoyed as he walks around the ring before making his way to the podiums set up in the ring, not even doing the typical poses or even acknowledging the other competitors in the debate, but grabbing a chair and bringing it into the ring....setting it up behind the podium and sitting down, putting his feet up on the podium)

Hasn't said a word yet but definitely gets those style points ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The light goes down and its pitch black, then suddenly on the video wall, the following video plays

Suddenly when the video finishes the lights come back on and Chaos Kid is standing in front of his podium with a cricket bat over his shoulder, he slowly moves towards the mic stand and takes the microphone off and taps it with his hand, and carefully places in on the canvas, then starts to smash the podium with his cricket bat, until the podium is nothing more than fire wood, then he slides out of the ring and gets a chair and slides back inside and sits down behind his damaged podium, looks at TME, and rubs his cricket bat and smiles

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    The light goes down and its pitch black, then suddenly on the video wall, the following video plays

Suddenly when the video finishes the lights come back on and Chaos Kid is standing in front of his podium with a cricket bat over his shoulder, he slowly moves towards the mic stand and takes the microphone off and taps it with his hand, and carefully places in on the canvas, then starts to smash the podium with his cricket bat, until the podium is nothing more than fire wood, then he slides out of the ring and gets a chair and slides back inside and sits down behind his damaged podium, looks at TME, and rubs his cricket bat and smiles
    Man, TME and the Kid haven't even said one word yet.

In mockery of the very idea of this face off they may have made the best two arguments possible.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(The entire time TME sits and just looks at his smartphone looking unimpressed with the imitation attempt....but finally grabs the mic on the podium without leaving the seat and the feet never leave the podium)

That's cute Kid...but once again, just more people trying to be me. Now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna get back to more important things, like this video on Youtube.

(Sets the mic down in his lap and goes back to watching the video on his phone)

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(The entire time TME sits and just looks at his smartphone looking unimpressed with the imitation attempt....but finally grabs the mic on the podium without leaving the seat and the feet never leave the podium)

That's cute Kid...but once again, just more people trying to be me. Now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna get back to more important things, like this video on Youtube.

(Sets the mic down in his lap and goes back to watching the video on his phone)
    Man, he didn't even tell the crowd what video it was.

The suspense is killing me!

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was then that Lawrence's music played. Wearing a suit as per, he got to the ring quickly, except he didn't enter the ring- not with these 2 maniacs he thought to himself. Instead he stood by the commentary desk, before grabbing a microphone and eventually standing on top the commentary table.

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses again.

Opportunity is a word thrown around a hell of a lot in this place. And @Blindy said it right last time. I've had a hell of a lot of them recently. Just each time failing, doing 95% of the work, then getting blindsided for the 1-2-3. I can admit that. Now I'm not here to rattle on about my previous opportunities. No. I'm on about the biggest opportunity presented to me in my entire career. In @Chaos Kid's entire career! In @The Main Event's entire career! In the other competitor's entire careers!

The Intercontinental championship.

Lawrence steps down from the announce table, and pulls a cue card for his suit and begins reading it.

There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.
    He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them.

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out another cue card. This one cellotaped together, after it had seemingly been ripped before. He begins to read.

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether

I think the wise man and smart man have found each other.

Thank you Kid.

Lawrence then takes off his suit jacket. He reaches under the ring, grabs a steel chair and enters the ring. TME stands up to Lawrence, only to get blindsided by the Chaos Kid from behind with the cricket bat. Lawrence then starts beating on TME as well with the steel chair. The beat down continues, until Lawrence grabs the mic again.

Common ground makes a man get a killer instinct to #Think Smart.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(TME still sits with feet up on podium watching YouTube videos)

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you want me to tell you, President Blindy and Ness why they should pick me instead of those other guys.

If I was in your shoes right now and looking at me in front of this broken podium I would be worried, and then you look past the podium and you look in my eyes, you look deep in my dam eyes, and you will see no fear, you will see that speck of danger that you don’t know what to expect from.

If I was in your shoes, I’d clearly avoid picking me, you don’t want any piece of this, go with what you know pick someone like Mistress hell she already got her ass kicked already by RT, so you know that she wont give you much trouble.

*Chaos Kid looks at the other competitors*
    If I was in your shoes, I’d go with someone you know like…..The Main Event…..this cat has been around the block baby, he has history in this company, hell you might even have history with you like I care or anything.

*Chaos Kid looks at Iron Maiden and Jake who are standing next to each other *

If I was in your shoes……screw it these fools would be perfect for you, you want that easy win pick Laurel and Hardy

*Chaos Kid stares at Lawrence*

If I was in your shoes…….you would avoid this asshole, this guy is the biggest pain in the ass that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting here, but this guy has guts and that something you don’t want to mess with, just look what we do to that Main event

President Blindy and Ness and today you will see I have pronounced your names correctly, just to prove that I do know your names, however I might know your names however you have no idea who I am. I’m that guy you still have no idea about, I’m that guy who isn’t out for your title but im out for your head or shall I says heads. I’m not here to gain the cheers of the crowd or get some hashtag trending, I’m not here to be the main guy or the big dog, I’m not here even to become the new IC champion, baby I’m here for a totally different reason………

*Chaos Kid places the mic on the floor and sit back down and smiles at Blindy and Ness*

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you told me I'd be enjoying this debate this much, I would have been skeptical.

Despite TME no selling Lawrence and Chaos Kid's beat down.

And even Chaos Kid apparently no selling the beat down that Lawrence credits to him.

Which alternative timeline will win out? I guess Ness and the President will decide. haha.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As CK finishes TME looks up and offers a slow clap and picks up the mic sitting on his lap as he continues to sit there with feet propped up, but now with a bag of popcorn as well)

That was good, that was really good. I mean...it doesn't fit this whole...rebel thing you saw me do and decided to play that game too...but...I mean...that was like...Shakespeare.

Between words and beating up a pile of wood with a cricket bat...I'm really convinced you can fight.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence had eventually stopped assaulting TME with the steel chair. Instead dropping it, looking rather confused at the Chaos Kid after he thought they were on the same page for a minute to take TME out, only for the Kid to have struck TME only once with the cricket bat, and then as if he was to start striking Lawrence with the bat. It was then Lawrence slowly left the ring. Aware of what the Kid is capable of, and not wanting to get involved with him during the debate. Having felt he had made his presence felt during the debate , Lawrence left through the crowd, and headed to the back.

Back in the ring, the other competitors had arrived. TME started gaining consciousness, and got back to his chair, seemimgly checking his phone once again in these deranged times. And the Chaos Kid was a wreck. He had grabbed the mic again, started ranting about his opponents and himself, until he mentioned Lawrence.
    Half way through the crowd by now, Lawrence turned around and listened to what the Kid had to say. With not too much care or thoughts about what the Kid was saying, he just nodded and smirked, before leaving to the back.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(TME still sitting in his chair, with popcorn....while beaten a bit....)

Really feel like I'm part of the show here.

Look...you guys....can hit me chairs....and for some reason a cricket bat.....that's cool....I really don't care about this thing anyway. But I'm glad you all care about this debate so much.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, what did LS think was gonna happen? It's wrestling.

Yeah, instead of a debate these two guys are gonna start beating up on this other guy.

Although Main Event protesting his beating by refusing to fight back and criticizing his attackers is unexpected to say the least.

Very Ghandi. Very MLK. Can't be good for his CTE, though ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last time I made a choice between a group of posters it could have cost me the belt. It certainly cost me the Rumble.

Jake and Maiden are killing it. Without saying a word.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The debate is now closed; Blindy and Ness, let us know in this thread who advances to the number one contendership match!

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Main Event

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence

Was really tempted to go with CK though. He might be a future Summerslam opponent if I make it that long!

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont blame either one of you for avoiding me, its the smart decision for you guys

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence is interviewed in the back.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts after hearing you've advanced, by Ness and Blindy choosing you, to the #1 contenders match for the Intercontinental title?

Lawrence: Ness and Blindy thought smart. If TME has any sense, he'll #ThinkSmart too.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's set! Lawrence and The Main Event will do battle to determine President Blindy's challenger. Gonna be a tough battle, both men want a Intercontinental Championship match at WrestleMania!

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renee Young is backstage and introduces the 2nd person to advance to the Number One Contender's match, The Main Event

TME: Ya know Renee....it's funny. I said that I had bigger plans at Wrestlemania than being in some debate. And now, I get to beat Lawrence and his little security blanket steel chair...and then I get to take the president of his own mind out like it's an episode of 24. But the thing is....I never really cared about any of this. My plans for Wrestlemania were always bigger....always grander....in fact....my night just got a lot more busy. But I deserve it....because tonight, is one thing....and one thing only....Main Event-mania. You'll understand soon enough. (TME winks at Renee and walks off with a smirk)

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renee Young is backstage and introduces the 2nd person to advance to the Number One Contender's match, The Main Event

TME: Ya know Renee....it's funny. I said that I had bigger plans at Wrestlemania than being in some debate. And now, I get to beat Lawrence and his little security blanket steel chair...and then I get to take the president of his own mind out like it's an episode of 24. But the thing is....I never really cared about any of this. My plans for Wrestlemania were always bigger....always grander....in fact....my night just got a lot more busy. But I deserve it....because tonight, is one thing....and one thing only....Main Event-mania. You'll understand soon enough. (TME winks at Renee and walks off with a smirk)
    Renee's gotta be thinking ..."Dude ... you got hit in the face with a steel chair. Multiple times. You gotta figure you're not the favorite ...".

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a trick. Clearly Ambrose lost a few brain cells due to chairshots and became the loveable goof she fell for. TME thinks he's got a chance!

Thread Information