Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION!

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: NBA PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION!

Feel like I want to go on to a rant page so I am going to try my best to make it short....

What a pathetic and inexcusable performance from the Bulls, facing an elimination and yet everyone but three players give no effort whatsoever inexcusable! The only three players play worth a damn was Jimmy Butler who is playing with one leg, Paul Zipser, and Robin Lopez the rest showing no heart, and no effort. You would think playing an elimination you think at least everyone on the team will play that gives a damn, and play with effort. One of the players I am very disappointed the most and yes I know he is old but that is inexcusable he should at least play with effort at the very least but he didn't from this game is Dwayne Wade exception of Jimmy Butler, Robin Lopez, and Paul Zipser I want and hope everyone on that squad gone including the coaching staffs will be nice we get a new GM but that is unlikely happen because the owner is so loyal to his employees who is loyal him by default.

We got a game seven this Sunday Clippers vs Jazz part of him hope Jazz close this one but now they have to go back to their territory. Should be a good one like to see the Jazz win this series.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Utah eliminates the Clippers. And Doc Rivers' future in L.A. is in dire straits. I think he's gonna lose one, or both of his jobs with the Clippers. More than likely, he's out as GM, but might stay as coach.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is an impressive win from the Jazz if you think about it. Rudy Gobert got into foul trouble, Joe Johnson struggles a bit, and Haywood struggles but it also helps when the Clippers play like crap in this game too.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Utah eliminates the Clippers. And Doc Rivers' future in L.A. is in dire straits. I think he's gonna lose one, or both of his jobs with the Clippers. More than likely, he's out as GM, but might stay as coach.
    Doc Rivers is terrible as the GM I would find a new GM personally I would fired him completely find a new GM and head coach but again I don't know how tight he and CP3 is same goes with Blake Griffin which could plays a big factor in their decisions this summer when they become free agents.

vCash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wild that Utah eliminated the Clippers today. The Celtics also took Game 1 against Washington. Here's my picks for round 2.

Cleveland in 6. I know I picked Toronto to win the East, but fuck that noise. I forgot how badly they look like bitches in the playoffs.

Boston in 7. I think it goes all the way, but the Celtics survive the series.

Warriors in 4. Yes, I'm predicting another sweep for Golden State.

Spurs in 7. This is obviously the best series and I can't wait to see it. I honestly think Houston may win it, but I want to see Popovich against the Warriors in the WCF.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My prediction for the second round

Celtics in 6
    Cavs in 6
    Warriors in 5
    Spurs in 7

Looking forward to the second round match ups especially the Spurs/Rockets series should be a great one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My work bracket was perfect in round one. My round two picks were Washington, Cleveland, GS, and Houston though I'd probably change that to Boston after game one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rockets dropping 3's all night, like a game of NBA Jam, 24 point lead right now.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man the Rockets are good, up by 30 now and looking great.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Rockets opened up a can of whoop ass tonight, 80-45 right now, blowing out the Spurs on their own home court.

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warriors/Rockets will be a blast to watch. Cavs win in 4; win East Finals in 5.

vCash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man Isiah Thomas is a fucking G. 53 points last night, falling 1 point shy of Boston playoff record. Not only that, but he went off for 29 points combined in the 4th quarter and OT.

I thought I liked the Washington team, but Morris has become sort of too whiny for me. They come off as real bitches. John Wall had a 40 point, 13 assist game and had a chance to win the game at the end but missed. Then Beal misses a wide open put back jumper at the buzzer and the rest is history.

I really want to see the Celtics reach the Finals. Isiah deserves it. Lost his sister, lost his tooth and is playing like a legend.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excited for tonight's Rockets vs Spurs game 2. I've fallen for these Rockets, they are a lot of fun to watch.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cavs/Raptors series is almost equivalent to seeing the Cavs facing a D-League team. This is a slaughter. I can't see this series going past four games.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man. Another one bites the dust in the playoffs.

Tony Parker tore a tendon and is out for the remainder of the playoffs. What a bummer.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Texas State Championship of Professional Basketball has been good, Spurs beat the crap out of us in game 2, game 3 has been pretty tight so far with San Antonio picking up where they left off until Houston started sinking threes to take the lead. I think this series will go all 7 games. I was surprised that Parker and Ginobli were still playing. Those guys have been around for a long time, I remember thinking how awesome Ginobli was back in the 2005 NBA Finals.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spurs looked good last night, seems like they got the Rockets figured out pretty well. Harden spent most of the early parts of the game trying to get fouled, then throwing tantrums when he wasn't getting the calls, he looked frustrated and angry and Rockets just never really got going. There was one point where he was down on the ground and his team mates tried to help him up but he swatted their hands away and got up all mad, their whole team chemistry was off compared to game 1. Instead of passing the ball around Harden would charge into the basket seemingly not even trying to make a basket but trying to get the foul. I don't understand the whole foul game of NBA basketball, seems like it's such a huge part of the strategy to actively try to get fouled(or put on a big performance to make it look like you did) or purposely foul the other team, don't really understand or like it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoops wrong thread, sorry

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goddamn these playoffs are heating up.....Golden State with a true statement win in Utah last night in Game 3..Durant stepped up and killed off the Jazz in the 4th quarter....It was a great balance to a feisty, ugly, intense game..Durant had some good heel moments....He cussed out Utah's mascot, got into a shoving match instigated by Gobert and received a flagrant 1 and technical because of it. Draymond got called for a seriously dumb foul, got a technical for taunting the fans(which I didn't mind, it was a good heel tactic) but he still put in defensive hustle. Thompson had probably the worst playoff game of his life while Curry didn't get going til the 4th.

Old man Iggy put in some great hustle, as did McGee and Zaza...I'm really looking forward to another sweep come Monday in Game 4 from Salt Lake City. Utah put up the fight of their lives but it obviously wasn't enough..Hayward and Gobert stepped up, that gritty Aussie Ingles did a nice job as well but in the end I think Utah plays too slow a style to beat Golden State in a 7 game series..

I'll check in on the Spurs and Rockets later on..That'll most likely go 7 games with a couple overtime games as well..

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it appears that the NBA has split into two leagues. One for the Cavs and the Warriors, and one for the other 28 teams.

Both Cleveland and Golden State have swept their way through the first two rounds. Is there SERIOUSLY, and I truly mean it, any team that can take them down, other than the other?

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rockets handled up on the Spurs last night, proved that game 1 wasn't a fluke. Only problem is they lost Nene for the rest of the playoffs with injury. Ariza has been fucking money though with the 3's though.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man game 5 of Houston vs San Antonio has been great so far, the tightest game in the series so far. Old man Ginobli turning back the clock!

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little anxious about Houston only being 7 deep right now. They could really benefit from somebody taking Nene's minutes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man the Rockets are ice cold with the 3's. They make it look easy

Spurs take the lead with a 3 before the end of the 3rd. 86-85 going into the start of the 4th quarter, this is gonna be good.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tie game with 1 minute left! Man this is TENSE!

- - - Updated - - -

Man Harden flops like a soccer player

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ginobli still got it, tied up 101-101 with 34 seconds left!

Thread Information