Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raw 4/10: Who's been traded?

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Raw 4/10: Who's been traded?

Charlotte vs Nia was not a good match, another example of Nia's flaws and the fact that Charlotte remains unproven against a variety of opponents. Hopefully Charlotte is able to prove herself soon with new opponents.

Dana and Emma's segment was good. Both are strong characters when given the chance, and it's just so nice to see some other girls have voices and get screen time on their own. It's just a shame that they could actually do something deeper with Emma's recent "identity crisis" and use it as another layer to her character, but instead it's probably only to be limited to meaningless references...

Bayley and Sasha's segment was shaping up to be a mess - this "childhood dream" crap is so old - until the true promo queen Alexa Bliss saved the day and used the proper term to describe the Raw's women's division: nauseating. And then even better, Mickie James shows up which means I'll never have to see her on SmackDown again On a side note, when Mickie returned a few months ago I thought she would be over with the crowd but I don't think she's had one strong pop since returning...

I'm hoping Alexa is able to get a strong push on Raw to help breathe some new life into things, but she really needs to step up her in-ring game by bringing more moves and variety to the table.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Raw 5/10

I have no problem claiming Alexa is the best talker out of all the girls right now. She's improved tremendously. I can't wait for Sasha and Bayley to really challenge her wrestling. None of Alexa's PPV matches have really delivered in terms of in ring growth so I'm sure that air of importance that the Raw division seems to have over SD will only help her. Raw got the right trades tbh this is a great development for the brand.

Smackdown needs Charlotte, Emma, Dana AND either Summer or Alicia imo all the extra bodies available after the loss of Nikki, Alexa and Mickie.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just give SD- Emma, Charlotte, and Summer. I don't care about Dana. But I guess the SD women could use a jobber.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the loss shows that Charlotte is definitely going to Smackdown. It's kinda how they wrapped up Alexa's tenure on the blue brand with the loss to Naomi last week. Anyone else feeling they traded the QUEEN over so she could be the FIRST woman to hold both Women's Championships? Oh, Charlotte is definitely going the Michelle McCool path of favoritism and I AM LIVING FOR THIS. I hope they give her that achievement to add to her already long list, as the only other girl who can do it now is Alexa. And let's face it, Alexa is not going near the red belt soon while Nia and Sasha are around. She needs to deal with Mickie first, and that's a built-in feud.

As for who's going to Smackdown with Charlotte, maybe they'll surprise us with Summer Rae tomorrow? Alicia Fox is also a quick choice seeing as she's involved in the 205 Live drama, so she's an easy trade. Emma (with or without Dana) is the best choice to give her time to shine, though. She'll not get her chance on RAW anytime soon.
    ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Raw 5/10: Who's been traded?

Charlotte vs Naomi feud should be pretty good.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hope Charlotte stays in RAW. I don't want her to move the SD and bulldozes the division.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just rewatched the segment and the crowd ERUPTED for Alexa's music. I literally saw two guys hugging in the back when Spiteful hit. And Corey Graves is a wonderful heel commentator that will definitely do wonders for Alexa from the broadcast table, kinda like how he was with Eva Marie. This is good news for her, seeing as how the WWE is probably looking at her as the heir apparent of Trish Stratus at this point in time. Given how she got herself over on the mic in Smackdown, as long as they don't hold her back too much on RAW, she'll do good.

I will miss her interactions with Daniel Bryan, though. Those two talking on SD or Talking Smack were comedy gold.
    ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel bad for Renee Young, who was fussing on TD this week about how she might be separated from Dean and one year later, she really did.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main WWE thread just noted that Enzo and Cass weren't on RAW and they could be moving to Smackdown. I say throw Carmella in with them. She wasn't really having a negative impact on the guys' act and she'll at least have something to do and not get super lost in the shuffle as a solo act on Smackdown. I wouldn't mind her being tweener-ish like her first few appearances on NXT before she turns fully face. She'll get over easily as a face with the Enzo and Cass connection.
    ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved all the segments tonight! Raw's division is looking pretty damn good with Alexa and Mickie on board. I haven't been watching Raw regularly for the past few months but Nia looks so much more comfortable with her character. She's not as stiff and robotic as she once was. But her dropping Charlotte on her head was cringe :/ Other than that, I didn't think she was that bad tonight.

I'm with everyone and want Dana, Emma, and Summer on SD. I actually kinda want Charlotte to stay on Raw, so that SD can make stars out of these 3. I love Dana and hope she gets a nice face push, and I want an Emma/Dana feud to happen but on SD. Also push Summer Rae

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nia Jax's push needs to end immediately. She damn near killed Charlotte twice tonight. They can't keep putting her in there with people with futures.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    I really hope Charlotte stays in RAW. I don't want her to move the SD and bulldozes the division.
    This is exactly what I want her to do on SD. 7 time women's champ sounds so good for her.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Nia Jax's push needs to end immediately. She damn near killed Charlotte twice tonight. They can't keep putting her in there with people with futures.
    She stood out in a big way yesterday, this is her division to run honestly and I think WWE is acknowledging that with the dominance she showed on the show. She ran through Mickie in seconds, beat Charlotte clean and decimated the ring to end the night.

She just needs to show some skin, and drop the stupid Power Rangers antagonist costume she has. It does her no favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye88 View Post
    The main WWE thread just noted that Enzo and Cass weren't on RAW and they could be moving to Smackdown. I say throw Carmella in with them. She wasn't really having a negative impact on the guys' act and she'll at least have something to do and not get super lost in the shuffle as a solo act on Smackdown. I wouldn't mind her being tweener-ish like her first few appearances on NXT before she turns fully face. She'll get over easily as a face with the Enzo and Cass connection.
    I agree with that and I think we will see Enzo, Cass and Carmella vs Fashion Police(Breeze, Fandango and Summer Rae) matches throughout Smackdown
    Last edited by Blindy; 04-11-2017 at 07:01 AM.
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so ready for Lana on SmackDown.

Who do you guys think will come out with the stronger division?

I see SmackDown coming out on top. Charlotte mixing it up with Naomi, Becky and Natalya is gold. But then you also have the possibility of Emma or Summer coming over!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man... I dunno if she's just not suited for a face or what, but whenever I see Sasha these days I just think she's damaged goods. Far cry from the days of We Want Sasha. Alexa coming over means I'll probably have to watch her segments on Raw, but hopefully it won't be that bad.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Smackdown will make it out alright as long as they don't send Nia Jax over. Just send over Emma and one more heel and it should be good.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post
    I think Smackdown will make it out alright as long as they don't send Nia Jax over. Just send over Emma and one more heel and it should be good.
    I'm willing to give Nia a chance on SmackDown, but i rather her not go there.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea why people are obsessed with having a monster heel in the women's division. Especially a really green NXT-trained one with no Joshi experience in Nia. She's just really not good at all.

Honestly mini-monsters like Beth or Jazz work much better as they can have more competitive matches, and are usually much more mobile and versatile.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm reading reports that Charlotte and Sasha will be headed to SmackDown tonight. If so, we are left with only Bayley and Dana Brooke as the faces of Raw (correct me if I'm wrong). If that's the case, they need to bring Asuka up to Raw as soon as possible.

And yeah, Nia Jax is just terrible. Every time I see her, I just can't help but think of what could have been had Kharma returned to WWE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get the logic of bringing both Charlotte and Sasha. We just left a year of them dominating Raw just to end up on Smack Down to do the exact same!?

at least give us Summer who i think is very likely.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ant. View Post
    I'm reading reports that Charlotte and Sasha will be headed to SmackDown tonight. If so, we are left with only Bayley and Dana Brooke as the faces of Raw (correct me if I'm wrong). If that's the case, they need to bring Asuka up to Raw as soon as possible.

And yeah, Nia Jax is just terrible. Every time I see her, I just can't help but think of what could have been had Kharma returned to WWE.
    Mickie is on Raw. She's face

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyRo View Post
    I don't get the logic of bringing both Charlotte and Sasha. We just left a year of them dominating Raw just to end up on Smack Down to do the exact same!?

at least give us Summer who i think is very likely.
    History to be made. Now the blue belt gets to main event a PPV!

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    History to be made. Now the blue belt gets to main event a PPV!
    My thing is I dont want girls like Naomi and Nattie to take a backseat. Nao is hot right now and Nattie has done a great job of reinventing herself.

In a perfect world we'd get Charlotte for Alexa and Summer/Alicia for Mickie, which would start and alliance between the two on a path to regain relevancy.
    Last edited by KellyRo; 04-11-2017 at 05:58 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE just keeps trying to make Nia Jax happen and what a train wreck it's been. Hopefully they go the route of Alexa and not her. But for the love of god get that belt off Bailey. Everything that worked about her gimmick in NXT is garbage in WWE and I find her extremely annoying and it sounds like the fans are starting to get pretty damn sick of the 12 year old girl inside of Bailey also. Guh, Nia is the worst but Bailey is gaining on her.

Thread Information