Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Is Broken Matt Hardy done?

Quote Originally Posted by nath45 View Post
    Why does the WWE need to explain anything to the fans? It would be like Marvel buying Batman then feeling the need to explain why Batman is Batman by telling the world, to make sure you read the DC stuff first.

TNA produced Styles, Roode, Young, Aries, and reestablished The Dudleyz as any but the third wheel in a Hardys/E&C spotfest. But the WWE doesn't acknowledge or need to explain the origin stories behind these wrestlers.
    Here's the thing though, Matt and Jeff have previous WWE history and let's call a spade a spade. The Hardys got resigned because WWE are aware of just how popular they are, how over the Broken gimmick has become. If Impact had played ball and not been dicks to them, we're not even having this conversation.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 363

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone starting to think the Hardy Impact broken feud is a work? I'm starting to think if this was a real thing one or both of the sides would be taking it more serious. The twitter thing is getting ridiculous. Almost like they are trying to keep it alive. So that after their WWE run is over the Hardys will return to delete Impact Wrestling once and for all.

Maybe I'm over thinking it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Anyone starting to think the Hardy Impact broken feud is a work? I'm starting to think if this was a real thing one or both of the sides would be taking it more serious. The twitter thing is getting ridiculous. Almost like they are trying to keep it alive. So that after their WWE run is over the Hardys will return to delete Impact Wrestling once and for all.

Maybe I'm over thinking it.
    That would be interesting but remember, these are wrestling folk. For some reason wrestling is populated with really, really, really immature mother fuckers.

So this all actually makes sense to me.

Thread Information