20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PRE-MATCH PROMOS: THE TRIOS CIBERNETICO

THE TRIO CIBERNETICO!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE TIME IS NOW!

(48 hours kayfabe time ...)

FOR THE TRIOS CIBERNETICO!

That's Team Technico! Mad Dog Smith! The Chaos Kid! Dragonstorm!

Versus Team Selfish Rudos Who Didn't Help Clean Up the MMA Arena! Mistress! Lony! Lawrence!

This Trios Match is scheduled for FIVE FALLS!

Only one man can be left standing! And that man (Or Woman!) will be our first ever MMA Undisputed Champion!

If two individuals from the same team remain or even three, they will be forced to do battle with each other and breathe only the air that smells of combat!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: THE TRIOS CIBERNETICO

*Mad Dog Smith stares into the camera, with @dragonstorm to his left and @Chaos Kid to his right.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, RUDOS!

I'm sick of your shit!

(*Mad Dog Slaps Kid's chest.)

Ain't that right, Kid? You damn right. First you guys didn't help clean up the Arena! Then Mistress went off and said what she said about Paige!

Well let me tell you something! Team Technicos is winning this match! And it's not just a win for me! It's not just a win for the Kid here!

(*Mad Dog Slaps Chaos Kid's chest again.)

It's a win for anybody who ever had a sex tape leaked on them! I'm talking about Kim Kardashian! I'm talking about my Girl Paige! And I'm talking about ME TOO!

THAT'S RIGHT! JUST LIKE PAIGE HAD A SEX TAPE LEAKED WHERE SHE HAD SEX WITH BRAD MADDOX! AND XAVIER WOODS! AND HER SELF! I ALSO HAD A SEX TAPE LEAKED WHERE I HAD SEX WITH MYSELF!

And that's not okay, dammit! Ain't that right, Kid!?

(*Mad Dog slaps Kid's chest again!)

We're gonna show you Rudos some respect! Because we're the Technicos! We're the good guys! We stand up for the little guy! We say our prayers! We pay our taxes! And we slap our tag team partners on the chest! Ain't that right, Kid!?

(Mad Dog Slaps Kid on the chest again.)

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: THE TRIOS CIBERNETICO

Dawn is about to break on another day, as Chaos Kid sits in the middle of an abandon building with nothing but chairs and rubbish scattered though out the building
    With Chaos Kid head bowed down he begins to speak

“This was my life, my redemption, my home, this was once a building which held many wrestling fans watching my federation…..and now”

Chaos Kid glances around with sorrowing his eyes but not looking at the camera
    “You see sometimes in life you have to suffer the falls to appreciate the highs, I kinda retired from being an active wrestler and thought I would run my own promotion…CWO….I had all these great ideas I had all those plans…but sometimes what you have in your head doesn’t always act out how you would hope to in reality”

Chaos kid grabs the nearest chair and flings it across the room

“I put my heart and soul…..and my money into this…and now its just another fail dream…a nightmare…where does a broke wrestler do when he’s at the bottom……he does the only thing he knows…..and that fight back”

Chaos kid spots an old CWO program on the floor, torn and very dirty, Chaos kid flicks though the pages

“And now I have turned full circle, Now coming up I enter MMA debut event, this place is a place for up and coming wrestlers or even rookies to apply their trade not for someone like me who has won World titles...however I saw Mad Dog look in this eyes when he was talking about MMA, and it reminded me of myself when I first started my promotion, the hard work getting everything ready, to cleaning up the place to make it look respectable, to getting everything ordered the ring the belts, the chairs to promoting the events, I guess I saw a little of me in Mad Dog, I guess that’s why I helped him”

Chaos Kid stands up folds up the programs and put it in the back pocket of his blue dusty jeans

“However I might see a bit of Mad Dog in myself, however I don’t see any of myself in Mad Dog, this guy is more interested in his appearance than the product itself, he more interested in gowns that being the best he can be in the ring, Mad Dog isn’t a wrestler he’s more of a show dog all groomed pretty ready for the next show, I’m not looking for a show dog, I’m looking for a fighter, a person who get down and dirty , this is not Mad dog.”

Chaos kid walks to the nearest wall, and slams his hands against it

“So Mad Dog sets up this match, a six man elimination tag , however once one team is eliminated the winning team mates if there are any, must fight each other till there is only one standing that that will be the champ….the premise is basically survive, fight…win….my team mate don’t worry me one is interested how he appears to the fans, the other more interested in pyro, I don’t give two shit about any of those things, get me in the ring and I will fight, something that neither Mad dog or Dragon storm failed in their opening singles matches, I will not fight for them who claim to have my back, I will not fight for the fans that will cheer me, I will not fight for the fans for boo me, I will fight for the memory of this place, the memory of my failure in life, the memory of my lowest point….I will be the phoenix and rise from the ashes of CWO, a wasted two years of my life….I will once again say my name and be proud of who I am……”

Chaos Kid starts to walk out of the door and turn his head to look at the building one last time

“MMA, this is your future…….”

Thread Information