Thread: 3/20 Raw

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 3/20 Raw

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the blowoff to Dana vs. Charlotte...

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 3/20 Raw

Dana Brooke really sucks in ring wise. Super soft strikes, and she just seems lost.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nia getting a WrestleMania title match is a joke, it's sad that they are trying to make her happen without any redeeming qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex-star View Post
    Dana Brooke really sucks in ring wise. Super soft strikes, and she just seems lost.
    I agree that she's still green but I don't think working with Charlotte tonight did her any favors. Charlotte tends to look awkward and very stiff when getting womanhandled. While I think Charlotte is good in the ring, I still feel she's somewhat unproven against non-Horsewomen... She can wrestle those girls in her sleep but I'd like to see how impressive she is against other opponents. Her work with Nattie, Paige, and Nikki left a lot to be desired (loved the blowoff match with Nikki at HIAC but that was due to Nikki's performance).

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The writers for the RAW women should get fired. It's almost laughable how incompetent they are at this point.

They keep burying Bayley and Sasha every week and adding Nia to the WM match is .
    Nia is so slow in the ring and most of her movesets look clunky. And as much as they want to build her as this "big monster", she just has no presence in the ring (other than the occasion half-hearted scream that I'm sure she does to prevent people from falling asleep watching her match).

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say the words "Rock's Cousin," and you get a title match at the biggest events, no matter what.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Say the words "Rock's Cousin," and you get a title match at the biggest events, no matter what.
    98% of main roster women from the past 10 years have had Mania matches though, quite often they throw every girl who is active on the show. Same situation this year except for Emma, Dana and Alicia probably being left off.

surrender

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've lost all interest in the Raw women's title match. Raw is doing nothing for me WM wise now. Nia is the last person to add to the match. Why not throw Dana in? She could be the one to take the pin.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Nia

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even know what's going on any more. They could have kept Dana and Charlotte out of the singles match so that there would be a reason for Charlotte to lose at Wrestlemania with Dana's interference. It also could have built Dana up as someone who knows a lot about Charlotte and can take her out despite being such a greenhorn. But seeing how she lost so cleanly to the queen just deflated any momentum she could have had (if she had any).

And then adding Nia to the match. I suspect Sasha's just gonna turn on Bayley, which will lead to Bayley losing the title. Sasha and Bayley feud on the side and Nia will be champ at WM. Who will challenge her, though? LOL.
    ★ If you're gonna do it, do it with FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say it's very easy to blame the less used and less experienced for the awkward exchanges in Dana Vs. Charlotte last night however I actually found that Charlotte looked like a bit of a dead weight and was kind of getting in the way of herself and being handled and hit very awkwardly and reluctantly.

I enjoy Dana for the most part but think at this point she needs to be working with someone who she clicks especially well with for the match to be solid and consistent. Wasn't the best match of either of them to say the least.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye88 View Post
    I don't even know what's going on any more. They could have kept Dana and Charlotte out of the singles match so that there would be a reason for Charlotte to lose at Wrestlemania with Dana's interference. It also could have built Dana up as someone who knows a lot about Charlotte and can take her out despite being such a greenhorn. But seeing how she lost so cleanly to the queen just deflated any momentum she could have had (if she had any).

And then adding Nia to the match. I suspect Sasha's just gonna turn on Bayley, which will lead to Bayley losing the title. Sasha and Bayley feud on the side and Nia will be champ at WM. Who will challenge her, though? LOL.
    Asuka sadly, which sucks because I really want Asuka on SD, especially since Nikki is likely taking time off after Mania

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Thread Information