Thread: What is TNA or Impact thinking?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is TNA or Impact thinking?

Why in the world would they let Konnan back into the ring? Some people are amazed they let him back into the company, but that's not my point. The last time I saw this guy, he was moving very slowly with a cane in Lucha. Sure, I get that he will probably just be the mouthpiece for this LAX 2.0, but just the little he did caused him to shake on the mic after so bad from either the pain or the euphoric effects of the massive amount of painkillers he needed for that little bit of action. To top it off, it was just unnecessary. He could have accomplished what he did sitting in Dutch Mantel's scooter on the ramp. In fact, it might have been funny if he pimped out the scooter with hydraulics, spinner rims and those lights on the chassis.

vCash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What is TNA or Impact thinking?

Desperate times, call for desperate measures.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's just a manager.

I read that Jeff Jarrett was heading to Mexico to meet with AAA. Just speculation on my part but Konnan might be a go between for some lucha talent.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks more imposing having him not walk out on a cane. And TNA didn't care about his health even in the glory days. So why would they care now.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If my memory serves me correctly, Impact has a working relationship with Crash, which Konnan is a part of.
    What's up PW users? Check out my band, if you like!
    www.facebook.com/throneofedenband

vCash
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Konan is seen as a valuable person to be apart of a wrestling company. The guy has done it all from wrestling to managing to commentary to booking to a creative consultant. He is an obvious Jarrett guy with his previous time with the company formally known as TNA. LAX was an important part of Impact's past tag team. Sure they could have brought LAX back with just Homicide, but having two former members is better than one. I imagine he is in a limited role, and they know he is not capable of anything physical. I do not feel comfortable speculating about someone's health or drug usage.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like to speculate about someone's health but he has made his health problems public in the last few years. I remember some kind of kickstarter campaign for a hip replacement or some other surgery or surgeries. I think its a damn shame that a guy who has done as much as he has has to rely on charity for surgery which tells you either he wasted a lot of money or Mexican wrestlers are way underpaid. Maybe its a combo of both. All I know is that shaking he was doing while holding the mic didn't look good at all. I have a hard time believing he was shaking from all the emotions that go with returning to the Impact Zone.

Thread Information