PROMO THREAD!

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

Senator Blindy(Pompous and proud): Lets take a time machine all the way back to the time where virtues were at the forefront of it all! Where please and thank you were the first two words out of a common folks mouth. Lets take you back to PW Summerslam 2016! Roll the footage boys!

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=132372

(Senator Blindy as a surprise entrant overwhelmingly outlasted the pack to become the Number One contender in massive applause)

And later that night.................................

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=132494
    (Blindy holding his 1st gold at PW capping off a magnificent night and one for the ages)

President Blindy(Realizing he made his VP look bad, looks at his partner Ness in the ring and says my bad off mic): My apologies to my right hand man for bringing up Summerslam but the point I am trying to get at is opportunity knocks for one of you! This belt right here, I took the bull the born and rammed it so hard into the next stratosphere that I to this day am still your undisputed Intercontinental champion! With a dream and some resiliency, anything can happen in this life folks which is where this open challenge comes in!

Many people don't get to live out their dreams, whether due to bad luck or to not getting a fair shake at life. The utopia that I have been formulating for some time now, I am a believe in such said promises. I want to see someone to through leaps and bounds to take what they think is there's. To take the glory, to take the valor that they covet most.

I am giving anybody, regardless of their standing in this federation or what accolades they have built a chance to fight for this prestigious belt and to go toe to toe with me. Yes a shot for this belt right here at PW Wrestlemania! But you must show not just my vice president and I, but to every man, woman and child sitting and watching today. That is why I want the polls open to all to vote!.................for one of the two participants to go toe to toe. Well the other we're choosing, you know we want to have good class and representation guaranteed in this.

(Fans boo at that!)

President Blindy(Bewildered at the boos): Let it be known that you can say whatever you want, you can butter The Cabinet up, you can pledge your allegiance, you can go on a crazy conspiracy theory on how I am ruining this company, you can hate my guts. Say what is on your mind, by my power to you all this is a free country we are living in.

I want the most qualified person to tango with me at Wrestlemania! No qualms that I played favorites or that I am ducking anybody. I want this Intercontinental fight to steal the show on this stage because this presidency is going to go down with the all time greats and I see this as an opportunity to etch out a everlasting legacy, one that most will be proud to read up for generations to come!

(Fans begin to boo after the ranting)

President Blindy: As for Oncall and RT, what will the excuses be once they get pinned by one of us once again? You could not defeat us when I was readying up for 3 other bouts throughout the night, what makes you think you can defeat us with my mind more deadset on defending these belts with my Vice President and right hand man? I am going to believer out of the both of you, this is why we gave you this fight and redemption chance at the belts. No more "The man is holding me down", no more "He didn't show up to this! He doesn't care". You guys gave a gallant fight at the Rumble but it just so happens you didn't have enough in the fuel tank to get the belts. I have this Intercontinental belt because I can dig deep inside and pull enough out to come out on top. That's called courage and called commitment right there folks.

President Blindy: And I will end this with a quote not by anyone else except.......me: Opportunity only comes knocking every so often folks, may the best men and/or women step on up and take a shot at your president!
    Last edited by Blindy; 03-19-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reporter backstage says that momentarily she'll have a chance to grab a word from one of the veterans of PW....The Main Event....

TME comes out of the locker room in a sharp button-up shirt and suit pants looking solemn

Reporter: "Last week at the Royal Rumble, you were one of the fastest eliminated competitors...after over 10 years in PW, where is your mental state at following the Rumble?"

TME: (Looks at reporter with a quiet stare)

Reporter: "Okay, Wrestlemania is coming up, you've taken part in most of the events that have ever happened but aren't part of the card as of yet this time around. Where do you see yourself when it comes to this edition of the biggest show in PW?"

TME: ".......I see myself making a statement. And if I need a briefcase to do it...then that's exactly what I'll do. I may not be listed as a participant...but after this long in PW, after the championships I've won, the moments I've made and the career I've had....I'm destined to have my moment at Wrestlemania this year. If not....then what the hell am I even doing here anymore? Maybe I am getting too old for this after all.

Let's face it....I've earned the right to be the highest paid man on the roster. But lately....maybe I'm just not worth it.

This place...it's changed over the years. I remember when it was about what you brought to the table....I remember those days fondly...those were the days that I was seen as one of the best. Now...I'm an afterthought.

....Maybe when I take that briefcase...I'll remind everyone how great I always have been."

TME winks at the reporter, she shyly smiles, as he walks off

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vCash
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've posted with Raven for I'm sure what is over a decade now , and I barely know enough about him to even begin to promo against him. I know he is a former Heavyweight Champion of these events , I know he is an uber popular poster and I know he is the most recent addition to the mod room and that's pretty much it.

What is it that makes Raven so special? What is it that makes him so popular? What about him?! What about @Raven*?!

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*The Dazz is somewhere in the backstage area alone. He's sitting down on a chair looking down. He takes a few deep breaths, before looking up at the camera.*

Dazz: I told the world. I told each and every single man, woman, and child that it was going to be me. That it had to be me. I told the world that it was going to be me walking down the aisle as a Royal Rumble Competitor, and walking right back up as THE Royal Rumble winner.

*A smirk comes across The Dazz' face.*

Dazz: Yet, even as a man of my word, there seems to be just a hint of controversy surrounding my win. The Dazz is not an oblivious man. I am aware of everything. I'm aware of the whispers and the murmurs. I know what's being said behind my back. What's being posted across the internet. I know it all. People are saying my win is tainted. People are saying that I didn't deserve to win the Royal Rumble. That I wasn't the right man to win the Royal Rumble. That I didn't earn it. That I didn't put in the effort worthy of going on to PW Mania to challenge for the PW Championship- and let that sink in for a bit before I go on. To all the doubters, all the cynics, all the critics. To all the complainers and whiners. I, The Dazz, am going to PW Mania. I, The Dazz, am going to challenge for the PW Championship. Nobody else. Just me.

*The smirk on his face turns into a huge grin.*

Dazz: In the span of just a few hours, I went from Tag Team Champion, to throwing my partner to the wayside after costing me, to winning a shot at the PW Championsip at PW Mania! And it's making people sick. It's making the fans sick! It's making everyone in the back sick! When I walk through these halls now, I see nothing but jealousy...anger....disdain...and contempt. It is eating everyone on this roster alive on the inside that The Dazz, the guy that everyone called just a cheap imitator; an unoriginal nobody..........is now one shot, one chance away from being their PW Champion.

*The Dazz stands up and stares dead at the camera.*

Dazz: To everyone upset that I am going to the main event of PW Mania, understand this, it's just too damn bad for you. Maybe next time you can try to beat me, but the key word is try, because that's all you are going to be able to do. Aaron, the same can be said for you. PW Mania, last year, you took away Money in the Bank from me. A guaranteed shot at the PW Championship, and you took it away. But once again, I got another shot to earn a guaranteed PW Championship match, and now I have it. One year later, Aaron, and you stand in my way one more time. But this time, the results are going to be different. History shall not repeat. 2017 is going to be my year, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone stand in my way of achieving my dream and becoming PW Champion. The world is calling you perhaps the most dominant PW Champions history, and they damn well might be right! But understand this. Listen to my words. Read my lips. I don't give a damn what they are calling you.

*The Dazz sits back down and stares at the floor for a few seconds, before looking back at the camera.*

Dazz: At PW Mania, I am walking into the biggest match in my career. Aaron, you've had your chances. You'll have more chances. I lose, I waste away this chance, and I may never get one again. At PW Mania, I answer every doubt thrown my way. I find out if I'm a pretender or contender. I am going to do whatever it takes to become PW Champion. You can throw everything you've got at me, and I don't care if I'm bloodied and broken, crawling on my hands and knees, struggling to stay alive. You, Aaron, are not going to be able to put me away. You are not going to kill my dream. You are not going to ruin everything I've worked for. I don't care if I die putting everything on the line, because I'll make sure I die as PW Champion. Come PW Mania, the world is only going to be calling one man the PW World Champion, and without a doubt in my mind, I can tell you that it will be me.

*The Dazz looks back down, as the camera cuts to black.*

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It a bright spring Saturday, and Chaos Kid is standing at the entrance of the Sea world dolphin display areana, he looks to his right and see a mass of happy joyful families cheering and laughing waiting for the show to begin, Chaos Kid looks to his left looking at the shimmering water, as a trainer bring out a over large hoop and blows a whistle, suddenly a fin cuts though the water, then you see the marvellous creature rises from the water and dives straight through the hoop to the cheers of the masses, the dolphin does this numerous times and gets a reward of some small fish. Chaos Kid turns around and walks out of the dolphin display, and looks at the camera

“Wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year for this company, this is the show where everyone should bring there A game, its that place where you can make your name, well it is suppose to be”

Chaos Kid walks through the crowd of happy faces, to an open area full of picnic tables and sits down
    “Then why do I feel like a dolphin, you want me to do party tricks for you PW? You treat me like some kind of smuck, you don’t understand me do you PW? You still don’t get me……you want me to jump through hoops for your entertainment…why for some small fry?”

Chaos Kid stares at the camera for a second

“So lets get this straight, I first enter this match I got no idea how many people going to be in this match, yet twiddle dee and twiddle dum decides which two guys have impressed them the most. Then those two guy beat the holy crap out of each other…and wait there is more……and the winner of that match, or what is left of him faces a fresh IC champion…welcome to jumping through hoops for a dam title shot”

Chaos kid smiles at the camera

“You know what that really sounds like fun, look President Blinky, I know that you and Nessie will be defending the tag team titles, or should I say Nessie will defend the title and you will probably stand on the apron. So you don’t wear yourself out, I know you are in a position of power, and you, at the moment the puppet master and these sheep that follow you are your puppets, but if by some miracle I make it to face you, do me a favour bring all your minions to ring side, let them surround the ring. Why you ask because I want them to get an up close and personal and watch what I’m going to do to their leader, you see Pres I’m not here to win this IC title, I am here to make a statement, you my friend are the small fish, sometimes you need some bait to land something bigger and there is nothing you can do to stop me….why cause I’m the Chaos Kid and baby I’m simply better than you”

Chaos Kid stand up and walk away into the distance

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a lot of controversy lately. Talk of hard work being rewarded finally (?) and the locker room getting disgruntled. I understand it, I really do. Afterall, I am the most hardworking member of the roster. Often called the Coliseum MVP. And sometimes it's someone besides myself that says that. If the results were based on quality AND quantity... I'd always win. In a lot of ways that is reality because I usually do. I'm the leading man of the show. Even if I take a "backseat" to the leader of the Free World, aka PW, I'm still center stage.

After securing the World Tag Team Championships I made a challenge to @LS, the current Junior Heroweight Champion. The one title I have never held if we're being technical. I'm sure it was a total coincidence that @ShinobiMusashi made his shocking return and attacked me. You could hardly fault him for doing so. I put him on the shelf and DELETED his fallen comrade, @Emperor. But the timing doesn't add up. How convenient that Nobi shows up AFTER I make the challenge. I'm no stranger to working multiple matches on a show. Hell, you could almost say I perfected the art. And while Nobi has not made his return for an official match... I have this feeling he's waiting for the right chance to strike when I am on the verge of making history.

The Junior belt is the one piece of gold that I haven't won. Rumble Winner, Heavyweight, IC and now Tag Champ. LS has a streak of his own. Since unseating @The Main Event he had done the practically impossible task and defended the title. And he has the record for number of defenses. But there's another streak up for grabs. Another I made. See I have never eeeeeeeeever lost a championship match... well, when I enter as challenger for the first time. First Rumble entry? Win! Same for my other titles. Yeah, I lost to President @Blindy when I got my rematch but we're talking about my first crack at it. And at PW WM it will be my first crack at the Junior title. Do you think it'll be any different?

LS has his fans. Beloved bookerman that doesn't make himself the star attraction. But like Lony and others before him he has a dark secret that I will expose. People will call me the bad guy. Claim it's not true. Say I'm wrong. I wasn't wrong about Lony and I'll be proven right again. I saved PW from the brink of extinction. And I'll save the Junior Division from the monster that hides behind his role as writer/executive producer. Have I ever let you guys down before? Use your head. You already know this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog Smith steps in front of the PW Logo and looks into the camera.

PW!

Being a Technico is hard. God Knows it was hard damn work getting whipped with a chain by Lony at the last PPV.

Maybe it's harder because of my Rudo days. I have a lot to make up for. I hope me and Lony are square. But it seems at 'Mania! I gotta confront another ghost from my past.

I'm talking about Dubya. Dubya M.S. Dubya! Microsoft! Word! @WMS

When I was on the road with the mWo me and Dubya were like drunk mad men. Who drove down that road either drunk or wrecked out of our minds. Like ship captains on a voyage to nowhere.

I don't think Dubya was the easiest person to get along with. And Lord knows I wasn't. I wasn't most of all.

Things didn't end well with the mWo. Things didn't end well because of me.

When you're doing the Rudo thing, it's easy to let the few bad times over shadow all the great ones. And that's exactly what I did. I threw away three friendships for a fleeting championship belt.

I don't know if me and Dubya are cool. Maybe we are, maybe we're not. But our relationship hasn't been the same since two rumbles ago.

And now this match. For something so important.

For Dubya, a chance at Money in the Bank. And another shot at Aaron.

For me? Every match is a gift at this stage. And I wanna win my gifts.

We're two guys who probably wanna win more than anyone else.

And we're two guys where a wrestling match is probably the last thing our relationship needs.

Being a Technico is hard, man.

But there's no way to do it but to do it.

That's why at 'Mania, I'm gonna give Dubya the best match I can. He'll do the same. It's sure to be a good one. He's coming off the champ. I'm coming off the Wolf.

We're two of the best. The match is gonna be fine.

Let's just hope whatever's left of our friendship can survive it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Raven*?!

@Raven*?!

@Raven*?!

@Raven* where are you?! You seem to be missing!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So there's this big tag team match lined up for the BIGGEST PW WM OF ALL TIME and there's something quite interesting about it. It involves a representative from every stable in Coliseum history. Well, the ones that mattered anyway. First you have President @Blindy as the Commander-in-Chief of the Cabinet. There's me, the leader and last surviving card-carrying member of TEAM MANSPREADING. We're going to defend against the former champs. @RT, who probably still has his faded MWO shirt lying around somewhere, teams up once again with @Oncall, who is slowly but surely doing his damndest to make The Authority relevant again. Ever?

There's a lot of talk about who deserves what and lack of participation and people have criticized the President for not showing up in the Turmoil match. Ya know as if none of you guys have ever played a tag match on WWF Warzone, No Mercy, one of the 60 Smackdown games or whatever wrestling title you enjoy and beat your opponents without tagging in your partner because you didn't bother reading the booklet to know how to tag out. Should you be shamed for doing that? If anything you should be praised. I should be celebrated for fighting the good fight and winning the belts all on my own.

However (comma) if Blindy gets hell for that... the same should be of our opponents. Haven't seen them so far in the build-up. I don't count the dumpster fire that is the ongoing "discussion" in the general thread... I'm talking about here in the promo space. Does a brother gotta pour maple syrup all over his sexy skinny fat body to get some attention?

Why they get a rematch anyways is beyond me. Rematch clause? That's only a thing for the Evil Empire because their writers are lazy and unable to come up with an idea. If you lose your belt you should go to the back of the line. Hell, I had to cash in TWO rematches (to belts I never lost!) and offer my services to the President just to get a rematch, but hey let's just hand them out like they're Smarties. And not the Canadian kind either!

Blindy doesn't need to address these clowns. Focus on defending the IC Championship. Knowing the idiots that have signed up for the debate I'm almost liable to enter myself into the "conversation" so the Prez has some competition. But I won't. I'm more than willing to do what I did at the Rumble and win this thing for the Cabinet. Or maybe this time around Blindy will do all the work while I take selfies on the apron.

I don't know. But I do know that there's no way we're dropping these belts. No hot potatoing back to the Snow Beaner and Emma Watson fanboy. I have never lost* a match at PW WM and it's not gonna change now.

* I was never pinned or submitted in any MITB matches I may have participated in, but I am DEFINITELY undefeated at PW WM since the Coliseum was formed. So there!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should have you know that such misuse of maple syrup is a felony offense here in Canada under penalty of 100 apologies and 10 minutes in front of a Canadian firing squad.

(we shoot tennis balls at you with hockey sticks while you run back and forth between two goal posts. It doesn't hurt much unless it's cold out and the tennis balls freeze)

And what do you mean "make The Authority relevant again?" It's always been relevant. Even when it wasn't relevant it was relevant. We INVENTED the word relevant. Ha! We laugh in the face of irrelevancy.

Here's the thing: we're not trying to make The Authority relevant because we don't have to, or want to. The Authority just is. It exists in all of us and none of us, much like the spirit of y2jman. Was there ever a y2jman? Nobody really knows. Like his extensive DVD/Bluray collection, The Authority is always present and ever expanding, like the universe. The few of us that called ourselves The Authority were simply just wise enough to realize it and accept who we are.

We were never the bad guys. Some of PW painted us as such because they still believe the world needs faces and heels, but we don't see things that way. We just want what's best for PW and one day, PW will understand that. @Oncall is coming around and because of his changes in attitude, he now stares down his second shot at the PW Tag Team titles. It is what it is and what it is is great.

I might have a faded mWo shirt lying around somewhere, but only as a reminder to myself that I was once on the other side, trying to be the good guy in a world of good guys, when none of it even mattered in the first place. I don't need that life anymore. I don't need any of it...except what's around your waist.

It will be sweet finally taking that gold off of you at PW Wrestlemania, but I won't do it out of spite or malice or revenge. I'll simply do it with pride because I know deep down that it is what is best for PW, and nothing more. The belts are bigger than The Authority, Oncall, myself, or anyone. You don't see it that way. Blindy doesn't see it that way. Many others don't see it that way, but they will. The tides are turning. We stepped over two teams, including the former Champions, to get to you at the Rumble. We won't fall short again.

You're right about Smarties though. We call them Rockets up here and they're WAY better than the fake Smarties we have up here. Fake "chocolate" coated in plastic. Blargh.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog knocked on the motel room door.

"Get out here, Dubya! I wanna talk! Dubya!"

But when the door opened a morbidly obese man in a blue batman costume was standing in @WMS 's room.

Mad Dog looked the caped crusader up and down. "What the hell?"

Batman looked puzzled too. "Wow, you don't look like your profile picture. you look better!"

Mad Dog took a minute to process that. "Is ... WMS in here?"

"Is that code?" Batman asked.

"Thanks I have to be going."

Mad Dog jogged down the second floor hallway.

"You got a fatty for a white boy!" Batman called out after him.

Mad Dog turned the first corner he got to and bumped into another morbidly obese man dressed as Robin.

"Oh, sorry, sir, you wouldn't happened to know where-".

"Room 2D?" Mad Dog asked. "Right around here." He pointed.

Robin pounded his fists together. "Thanks. It's Cosplay Grindr Sex time!"

Five minutes later Mad Dog was at the motel manager's desk.

"WMS? He just took off one night and never came back," the manager told him. "Craziest thing. That guy has been nothin' but trouble since he moved in here and all of a sudden, he pays all his bills and leaves the cleaning women the biggest tips they've ever gotten. Not combined either! Individually."

"Did he say where he was going?" Mad Dog asked. "I've tried calling him since we've been booked at 'Mania. He's not answering his phone."

"What's a Mania?" The old man asked.

Mad Dog rolled his eyes. "It's a wrestling thing. I'm like, a really good wrestler. I'm famous and stuff ... pretty crazy, actually ...".

"You're a wrestler?" The manager laughed. "Ha, but you're so small ..."

Mad Dog crossed his arms. "He say where he went?"

The manager nodded. "Home. He said he was going home."

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The camera is on but all that can be seen is darkness, suddenly a flicker of a match is seen

“I was suppose to set the PW world a light at the rumble, but its seemed like it was me that got burnt. Maybe it was my big mouth that got me in trouble, maybe it was because I was full of negativity to the PW guys or probably it was both of those reasons.”

The match goes out

“The Rumble is always about luck, the luck of the draw, the luck of the position of the numbers, the lucky elimination or even a lucky winner, me it was about bad luck, but those things happen, what can you do when you’re out numbered, so they threw me over the rope, its not the first time that has happened to me, probably wont be the last. This time it different you’re not going to get rid of me by throwing over the rope, this time you want to get rid of me its going to take a lot more. I know my mouth will put a target on my back and believe me I’m used to that, its been like that seen day one, when I was a green rookie all those years ago, and my mouth got me in trouble with the champ of the federation, I could say that I faced the champ that day and won the championship however the truth was I got my ass handed to me. However you learn more from defeats than you do from victories and trust me I learnt from my Rumble experience, I learnt about some of the competitors here in PW and I knew that I was right, this place is the pits and I will succeed and that means beating a certain Blinky, then so be it”

Chaos Kid faces comes into shot

“Blinky, let me introduce myself, I’m the god dam Chaos Kid. I know you have the power to decide your fate, I know that there are other guys in this match you have history with or know by their PW reputation, however me I’m different to all those other guys, I dance to the beat of a different drum. I wasn’t born to have many people follow me and do my bidding, but baby I was born to fight. Like I said the power is with you, choose your path wisely, take the easy path and choose some PW piece of crap or take the hard path and face me”

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Our next guest on Talking PW is a first time guest to the show, but no stranger to the biggest stage of them all...one of the contenders for the Intercontinental Championship opportunity...The Main Event! Welcome to the show"

Thanks for having me on.

"So you're vying for the Intercontinental Championship at yet another Wrestlemania, how do you feel being such a veteran on the stage?"

.....I feel.......

.....You know......

You know what I feel? I feel ashamed. Ashamed that after all these years, it's no longer about talent. It's no longer about what you do inside the ring. It's about being a show-dog. It's about how fluffy you look, how cute you look performing tricks, how well you obey the Authority figures. ......A debate? A FREAKING DEBATE AT WRESTLEMANIA?! THIS...THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO?

...Ya know....it's funny. I'm the highest damn paid star on roster, yet this is what I'm left with doing? I'm supposed to just grab a microphone, or a podium, or whatever the hell the elaborate Wrestlemania set-up is to just....talk. I'm an ass-kicker. I beat people up and I do it well. But now I'm supposed to....talk.

Ever since I returned, I've been treated like a second-class act. I'm one of the best of a generation. I forgot that for a while, I forgot that when I was trying to cater to the fans, when I was trying to help the new generation get over.....when I thought I was going to come back to give back to the place where I became a star. But that just isn't me. And neither is this freaking debate.

The powers in charge think the best way to use me at the showcase of our game is by sticking a microphone in my face and hoping I entertain people with wit and charm?

.....Well....I'll make sure I use that mic to entertain alright. But a lot of you may not enjoy the way I do it.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So here we are, up against a flavour of the month and the desperate hanger on. They actually think they're all that and a little bit, they think they're the bees knees just because they beat me and RT one time, one measly time after we'd already wrestled 2 matches back to back, beating the tag team champions along the way.

For the first time in years, I feel invigorated and excited, all it took was for people to treat me like a human being, to welcome me into a fold and embrace me.

(You try getting called a lunatic conspiracy theorist for years at a time and see how it effects you, trust me when I tell you it will. Those years have forever changed me and left a permanent mark so thankyou very much for that.)

First of all Ness, let me bleach my eyeballs as the thought of you covered in anything, including championship gold makes my brain vomit. Next of all, why the hell shouldn't we get a rematch clause, RT and I were the ones who beat the tag team champions, we beat them decisively and then like vultures you swooped in and picked the bones. That's like walking up to a drunk girl at a bar with an obvious daddy complex and telling her "I bet your father is proud of you, he's just too scared to pick up that phone and tell you"

So we're a bit late to the build-up, at least we were there for the actual match, there can be no disputing that RT and I were the best team on the night, why else would it have taken 3 matches for us to finally get beaten, we're just that damn good.

The Authority is truly what's best for PW, I can see that now, sometimes you need to cull the herd to protect it from itself, in a world where people voted for Brexit and think Donald Trump is a suitable president you can see why The Authority is around. PW needs protecting, especially from people like Ness and Blindy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 363

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twenty-Two hours!

That's how long it took Mad Dog to fly to Austrailia. Then it was another miserable three hour bus ride to the Thunderdome. It stood in the middle of sandy nowhere, a tall structure of steel rigging with a hollow center.

Mad Dog was confused ...

Was this where @Oncall actually lived?

Sure enough, he could see the wrestling ring assembled inside the transparent structure.

Oncall was making @RT do sit-ups, and every time RT completed a rep, he'd sip some from a Fosters can Oncall held out for him.

"Don't quit!" Oncall screamed, as sweat glistened from RT's face in the sun. "Don't quit! This is 'Mania we're talking about!"

Mad Dog couldn't believe it. Back in the mWo? Nobody could get RT to train. This training would explain their amazing run in Tag turmoil at the rumble ...

When Dog walked up to the ring, Oncall let RT take a five minute break.

It was then Dog asked about @WMS . Had RT heard from him recently. Had he seen him recently?

Where in the world was Dubya M. S?

To Mad Dog's surprise ...

RT told him what he knew ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PW Wrestlemania is special. At last year's event I finally got my shot. I challenged for the PW Heavyweight Champion and finished the Ultimate Challenge by walking out with two belts. The boyhood dream had come true, but I wasn't alone in my celebration. LS... you also achieved success by winning the Heroes Championship. We took two very different paths you and I. I let my ego get the best of me and I burnt myself out. I expanded my brand to Japan and defended the belt at Onigiri Fest. From there I "no showed" Summerslam and was stripped of the belt. And another one! You? You defended the newly formed Junior Championship and have done so for an entire calendar year. You've broken the record for title defenses.

Some would say you had the better year. Arguably, but like me you have let your ego get the better of you. If you had just stayed in your corner you could have formed a nice little niche for yourself, but instead you've arrived on my radar and now I have to expose you. Some don't think there's anything in your closet. Everybody loves LS, so what could Ness have on you? It's not what everyone thinks. That I would reveal that you're using PW as a means of getting your sick Fan Fic fantasies out to the public. That you're using our hard work to slither into a main event program. Everyone already knows that. I'm talking about your secret. My sources have revealed the TRUE FACE of the Bookerman. And I will reveal it to the PW Universe.

Spoiler

@LS is a nose-picking disgusto. And he eats them. Bookerman? More like BooGerman!

This is the face of our creative team. It sickens me. Seems a lot of bodily fluids are finding their way onto belts lately, and this is just unacceptable for a website like PW. But fear not PW... Ness is at it again. I saved the forums, surely I can do so again. When LS won the belt he changed it to the Junior title. I won't change the name, but I'm damn sure gonna change the belt because I refuse to hold a title that he used as a box of Kleenex. I thought those were diamonds. Turns out the shiny medallions are nothing more than bullets from a snot rocket! PW deserves better. The Junior Division deserves better.

A lot assume I'll want to end your Coliseum Career. I tried to banish @Lony and I succeeded (so far) in deleting @Emperor, but that's not my goal. I take nothing away from what you do behind the scenes. In fact, this match will help you become a better writer. Call it bias if you will but the World Title has not been the main belt since I was stripped of it. And once I win the Junior Championship you can go ahead and book me as the star attraction once again. You can make the Gold Rush/Summerslam cards and finally be able to look yourself in the mirror because the Junior Title will for the first time ever be held by a real man.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post

Spoiler

@LS is a nose-picking disgusto. And he eats them. Bookerman? More like BooGerman!
    ... Why have I been thinking LS was a woman this whole time?

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great stuff, @Ness... With how little you think of this championship, it comes as little surprise to see you treating this match as a joke. But I'll get into that in a moment - let me first explain further what I meant when I said this at Royal Rumble:

Quote Originally Posted by LS
    I once remember Ness once saying he "bleeds PW"...but really Ness, the only blood on your hands is President Blindy's. It's YOUR fault, Ness, that at these past two events, President Blindy has ended up out cold, unable to move...
    What did I mean by that, you might ask? While regardless of those attacks - I'd still be standing here as PW's most dominant champion, of course - the President would have been able to bow out of those matches with a little more dignity and self-worth, all of which he lost because of you, Ness...

You see Ness, you ran around PW thinking that you could do whatever you wanted, whenever and however you wanted. You thought nobody could touch you - because without you, there's no PW Coliseum, right? You practically ran things around here and you knew consequences wouldn't apply to you... Dress up in a turtle mask under the ajleeguy mask and alter? Slap on the fucking wrist. And you know what, that's fine by me...I'm not going to preach Team Authority's sermon. But you wanna know what consequences you did forget about, Ness? The consequences of what you did to others along the way.

Attacking Shinobi at Gold Rush and leaving him out of action for more than half a year... Trying to devalue and verbally disparage MY Junior Heavyweight Championship, a title I've done more for than you did for any title in the Coliseum. A title that, I'll remind you, I've proudly shown up to defend at EVERY event, never pussying out with a faux "I lost my smile" speech because I'm afraid of having nobody else to blame but myself when I lose it. Sound familiar, Ness? They don't call you The SummerSlam Failure for nothing.

And let me tell you this Ness, you have brass balls to challenge me for the very title that you spent a year disparaging. But it doesn't surprise me and shouldn't surprise anyone - every move and every jump you make, it's always to feed your fragile ego... You're desperate to call yourself a Grand Slam champion.

Those words you said about me and this title, the attack you dished out on @ShinobiMusashi... the consequences of that were all something you were too blind to see... While you were main eventing the Coliseum, you made sure to trivialize MY success along the way, and that was your biggest mistake. You were blinded by the bright lights of headlining the Coliseum while I was building a self-made empire from the ground up.

I listened to you run your mouth for too long and gave you enough passes. So when I saw the undue fame and support that President @Blindy had as Intercontinental Champion, followed by your alliance with the President... well, let's just say it was the perfect storm for me to set the record straight and right several wrongs. And that is why I called Shinobi. Not because I needed back up against you OR the President - but because I knew how good it would feel to weaken the Cabinet with a taste of your own sick medicine, Ness.

A month ago, President Blindy accused me of being a "Legacy Stopper"....and at WrestleMania, I'm going to make sure I live up to that name. I'm going to retain the Junior Heavyweight Championship against you, Ness...and I'll continue to be the most-defenses champion in the Coliseum. And at the end of the night, I'll officially have held this title for an entire year.

"Ness, the most decorated competitor of the Coliseum..." ... No more.

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SM?
    : So, it's that time of the year again. The excitement is in the air. PW WM is almost here. However, for me it is different this year.

Paces back and forth, clears throat, and then starts talking again.

SM?: This year is different because it is my last. Not only my last ever PW WM, but my last ever match in The Coliseum. I announced at last year's PW WM that in one years time I would retire from ever competing in The Coliseum again. This isn't some Ric Flair situation where I will go against my word and show up again at Summerslam or new PW WM or something. I will stick to my word like HBK. I will be done forever. You want to know why, well, I will tell you why.

SM pauses for a bit and then finishes talking.

SM?: I am retiring because to be frank, it just isn't the same for me anymore. I have basically done it all in The Coliseum & feel it is just time to step down. I don't have the passion for this like I once did in the past, so it is time to let others who do, have the time to shine. I am proud of what I have done in my history in The Coliseum and before I retire I want to give a look back on some of my history here. So, stay tuned for Vol. 1: The History of SM in the Coliseum.

SM stops talking, put the mic down, and walks off.

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SM? View Post

SM?
    : So, it's that time of the year again. The excitement is in the air. PW WM is almost here. However, for me it is different this year.

Paces back and forth, clears throat, and then starts talking again.

SM?: This year is different because it is my last. Not only my last ever PW WM, but my last ever match in The Coliseum. I announced at last year's PW WM that in one years time I would retire from ever competing in The Coliseum again. This isn't some Ric Flair situation where I will go against my word and show up again at Summerslam or new PW WM or something. I will stick to my word like HBK. I will be done forever. You want to know why, well, I will tell you why.

SM pauses for a bit and then finishes talking.

SM?: I am retiring because to be frank, it just isn't the same for me anymore. I have basically done it all in The Coliseum & feel it is just time to step down. I don't have the passion for this like I once did in the past, so it is time to let others who do, have the time to shine. I am proud of what I have done in my history in The Coliseum and before I retire I want to give a look back on some of my history here. So, stay tuned for Vol. 1: The History of SM in the Coliseum.

SM stops talking, put the mic down, and walks off.

Man, we're losing legends left and right here.

Yeah, I'm gonna be retired pretty soon myself. Gonna be doing a lot of golfing ...

My wife's not gonna know what to do with me ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TMZ revealed a while back she had her hands full with the pool boy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think I'm going to shed a tear over some hasbeen called SM, then you are looking at the wrong guy, if you lost your passion then step aside because there are plenty of guys here with passion and drive to succeed, you see I got the drive to make an impact at Wrestlemania and prove that President Blinky is just another typical American, all hot air and full inflated ego.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Twenty-Two hours!

That's how long it took Mad Dog to fly to Austrailia. Then it was another miserable three hour bus ride to the Thunderdome. It stood in the middle of sandy nowhere, a tall structure of steel rigging with a hollow center.

Mad Dog was confused ...

Was this where @Oncall actually lived?

Sure enough, he could see the wrestling ring assembled inside the transparent structure.

Oncall was making @RT do sit-ups, and every time RT completed a rep, he'd sip some from a Fosters can Oncall held out for him.

"Don't quit!" Oncall screamed, as sweat glistened from RT's face in the sun. "Don't quit! This is 'Mania we're talking about!"

Mad Dog couldn't believe it. Back in the mWo? Nobody could get RT to train. This training would explain their amazing run in Tag turmoil at the rumble ...

When Dog walked up to the ring, Oncall let RT take a five minute break.

It was then Dog asked about @WMS . Had RT heard from him recently. Had he seen him recently?

Where in the world was Dubya M. S?

To Mad Dog's surprise ...

RT told him what he knew ...
    RT wipes his brow with a tattered old mWo t-shirt. He tosses it in the sand and doesn't notice the melancholy expression on Mad Dog's face as he does so.

-RT "Oi mate, what's goin on?"

-Mad Dog "Why do you have an Australian accent? And a bad one at that."

RT leans in close so nobody can hear.

-RT "Canadians aren't allowed in Australia. It's a long story."

-Mad Dog "Seriously? I didn't know that."

-RT "Nobody does. Keep it that way."

RT backs off and downs a Foster's, trying to hide his disgusted face so he continues to blend in.

-RT "So what brings ya down undah, mate?"

-Mad Dog "I need to know everything you know. Just fill me in and I'll be on my way."

RT walks off out of earshot so he can drop his awful accent. He gazes out over the ocean as Mad Dog stands with him.

-RT "He was here."

-Mad Dog "Was?"

-RT "Yeah, last week. We stood right here on this very spot and relived the glory days over way too much booze and even more laughs. We were up most of the night with some others, joking about, drunk as hell...I don't know what time I finally passed out but when I woke up, WMS was gone."

-Mad Dog "Did he say where he was going?"

-RT "Nah. He called me from an unknown number when I got back to my hotel and saw all the stuff he left."

-Mad Dog "Stuff?"

-RT "Crates of booze and some papers. There's got to be at least a year's supply of whiskey and beer in my hotel room. The guy never spent a dime on booze for anyone but himself, then shows up out of the blue and leaves me a year's supply of booze. He must have felt guilty. He apologized when he was here for never repaying me. I guess he hoped that would be a start."

-Mad Dog "What papers did he leave?"

-RT "Some legal stuff, I dunno. I scanned it over and he signed all merchandise rights over to me. I don't know why and to be honest, don't really care. It was never about the money with us and he knew that."

RT seems to get emotional as he turns away from the crashing waves and looks at Mad Dog.

-Mad Dog "So what did he say when he called you?"

-RT "He said he hoped I liked what he left for me and that-..."

-Mad Dog "...what?"

-RT "...that he was going home."

Thread Information