vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Sunderland!

So @WMS was in Sunderland the whole time!

Mad Dog hopped on a plane and touched down in England before day break.

It took no time at all to find his old buddy Dubya. Everyone in Tyne and Wear was happy and proud to have their favorite son back. So happy in fact, that they must have plum forgot to ask Mad Dog for his autograph. Because NOT ONE PERSON DID ...

And apparently it was no secret where Dubya had been spending all his time.

"The old White House on the end of the road!" An old crone in a black shawl told Mad Dog.

"Which road?" He asked her.

"Oh," she said. "There be only one road in all of Sunderland!"

And so Mad Dog went to that house and sure enough, there stood Dubya M. S. But he was not alone. Wearing his Sunderland AFC shirt, he pushed two little blonde girls on a swing set. Two little blonde girls who looked exactly like him.

And shortly a blonde woman came out with a pitcher of iced tea. It was then Dubya took a break from the pushing and sat on his porch, with his wife and children.

Mad Dog stood there for a bit. If he was pathologically capable of being honest with himself, he'd admit he'd been a little bit afraid of this moment. What would Dubya say? Were they cool with everything that happened with the mWo? And with Mad Dog missing that show that he missed?

But when Dubya finally noticed Mad Dog, he was full of nothing but warmth.

He invited Mad Dog into his yard, and then his house. Introduced him to his family. And the two spent the afternoon talking and reminiscing. It was as if nothing had changed.

It was only shortly before dinner that WMS brought up anything serious.

Mad Dog would always remember what he told him ...
    "It's the end of the road for me, MD."

Mad Dog took a couple of moments to register what was just said, before WMS elaborated.

"This 'Mania is my last. My last night in the business. It's my time."

WMS took a look towards his family, smiling in the knowledge he was doing the right thing. The road had been a cruel mistress for the last decade. Now, it was time to stay home.

"After the Rumble, I had some serious time to reflect. On my loss, on all my losses. And the time I've lost spending time at home with my family, that was on the one that hit hardest of all. Spending time with my family the past couple of months, away from the road, from the boys, from the temptations ... that's been the best time of my life. Seriously."

Mad Dog was taken aback with emotion. He didn't quite know how to feel about being the man to put WMS down in his last ever PW match. He was having difficulties accepting that it was the end of the road for a man he had shared so many moments with - good and bad.

"Listen to me, Dog. This is your time, now. But after the 'Mania weekend disappears into dust, take a little time to reflect just like I have. Take a moment to remember that nothing lasts forever, bud. As Hendrix once sang, 'castles made of sand fall into the sea, eventually'. This wrestling thing? It's a whole lotta fun, but it comes and it goes, real quick. It's gonna be a pleasure being in the ring with you for one last time... if I don't see you after our match ... take care of yourself and please remember what I said, man..."
    Sit down. Be humble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    "It's the end of the road for me, MD."

Mad Dog took a couple of moments to register what was just said, before WMS elaborated.

"This 'Mania is my last. My last night in the business. It's my time."

WMS took a look towards his family, smiling in the knowledge he was doing the right thing. The road had been a cruel mistress for the last decade. Now, it was time to stay home.

"After the Rumble, I had some serious time to reflect. On my loss, on all my losses. And the time I've lost spending time at home with my family, that was on the one that hit hardest of all. Spending time with my family the past couple of months, away from the road, from the boys, from the temptations ... that's been the best time of my life. Seriously."

Mad Dog was taken aback with emotion. He didn't quite know how to feel about being the man to put WMS down in his last ever PW match. He was having difficulties accepting that it was the end of the road for a man he had shared so many moments with - good and bad.

"Listen to me, Dog. This is your time, now. But after the 'Mania weekend disappears into dust, take a little time to reflect just like I have. Take a moment to remember that nothing lasts forever, bud. As Hendrix once sang, 'castles made of sand fall into the sea, eventually'. This wrestling thing? It's a whole lotta fun, but it comes and it goes, real quick. It's gonna be a pleasure being in the ring with you for one last time... if I don't see you after our match ... take care of yourself and please remember what I said, man..."
    Mad Dog left Sunderland that night. Dubya offered him the guest bed but MDS wanted to hit the town and there were no gay clubs in Sunderland.

Because Mad Dog liked the music they played in those clubs. That's the only reason he wanted to go to those. The ONLY reason ...

But yeah, he felt better, knowing that WMS had no hard feelings and their friendship was intact, he could focus on their upcoming match at 'Mania.

Although ... WMS said it was the "End of the Road" for him. With Mad Dog's own retirement coming up soon, what will the Coliseum be like? It seemed like everyone was moving on.

It seemed like ... the World was moving on ...
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 04-18-2017 at 05:43 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two years ago I criticized Lony for leading a dying brand.

If everyone leaves I guess everything comes full circle for me as well.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Two years ago I criticized Lony for leading a dying brand.

If everyone leaves I guess everything comes full circle for me as well.
    Interesting ...

What's the dying brand now?

And how does that lead to you coming full circle? I've missed a lot of the history.

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, by this time next WM I'll be the last man standing. Of course I plan to have all the belts at that point.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, by this time next WM I'll be the last man standing. Of course I plan to have all the belts at that point.
    Interesting ...

Even the belts held by ...

President Blindy?

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that would be ridiculous.

He'll still be one half of the tag champs!

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not if I have anything to do with it, you see not voting me in the debate unfortunately as a side effect, and that effect is that you are both marked down as my targets and trust me the last thing anyone wants is a focused angry Chaos Kid, sadly thats want you got and you have no one to blame but yourself, I dont care what title either of you might hold after wrestlemania, I'm gunning for both of you

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that would be ridiculous.

He'll still be one half of the tag champs!
    Yeah, but he's the IC champ and I know he'll be gunning for other titles too...

Just saying ... you know how politics are ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    not if I have anything to do with it, you see not voting me in the debate unfortunately as a side effect, and that effect is that you are both marked down as my targets and trust me the last thing anyone wants is a focused angry Chaos Kid, sadly thats want you got and you have no one to blame but yourself, I dont care what title either of you might hold after wrestlemania, I'm gunning for both of you
    Oh shit ...

Kid's on a warpath ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Yeah, but he's the IC champ and I know he'll be gunning for other titles too..
    For now he is.

The Smart Era is coming.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    For now he is.

The Smart Era is coming.
    Oh, shit ...

What tangled webs we weave ...

Yes, I see ... I think I see ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*An exhausted and out of breath President Blindy limps backstage after surviving a intense triple threat with both Lawrence and The Main Event while clutching onto his beloved and prestigious Intercontinental championship and a tag team bout with both RT and Oncall to retain the tag team titles with Ness*

Female Interviewer: Mr President sir........we saw you by the skin of your teeth escape that triple threat match doing just enough to secure the Intercontinental title. In spite of your Vice President's interference twice and our Anonymous GM in turn making it a triple threat match and then resuming the match, how did you manage to defend this title once again?!?!?

President Blindy(Angered): Give me the mic! Let me say this Ano-Nym-Ous......your days are numbered. Your keyboard typing, CPU divulging shenanigans are coming to an end real soon. You do not put PW's very president in such peril and harm's way! I would have lost my belt because of your perks? You ruined my very own creation of a debate by deeming it irrelevant by rewarding BOTH men, not one. You barred my partner from giving me much needed moral support. And then you have the audacity to resume the match and make it a sudden death bout? Who the hell do you think you are!

I've jumped through match after match after match after match after MATCH like a god damn monkey in a circus for what? Your pleasure? Your entertainment? And that's how you treat your president, one half of your tag team title holder AND the best god damn Intercontinental champion in PW's existence?

You know it's about god damn time I get some respect around here. People have taken me too lightly, have taken advantage of my kindness. You see, I OPENED this match at PW Wrestlemania for someone to get a chance....to breathe above the surface. To get a crack at this belt right here. But it seems to some....mysterious people that it's just not good enough. Just not good enough. In my PW, I ALLOWED people to voice their opinions, I ALLOWED chances and opportunities for plenty, I ALLOWED people in my cabinet to shine.

But between seeing the question decisions/votes that my Vice President just endured in his Junior Heavyweight championship against that snake LS and then to see a crazed looney like The Main Event come inches away from being the people's Intercontinental champion, my vision...my ideals....my virtues make me question what am I doing for these people.

I will make it my mission to uncover this Anonymous GM hooplah that has haunted the very good people of PW. Even if it challenges these two belts on my shoulders, I will do my damnest to go after the devil cloaked in black.

Female Interviewer: Speaking of that, what happened to see two of your cabinet members tilt the cards and allow LS to win in Lony and Raven over Ness?

President Blindy(Pausing): That's.......that's an internal discussion amongst men, I am very sorry but I cannot divulge what shall happen. We cannot have internal fighting in a united foundation that I promised the good people of PW. I have my questions towards those two for that action, it dumbfounds me to see that happen to my partner in the office.

Female interviewer: Who is next for the intercontinental title?

President Blindy: Whose left? I beat LS. I beat The Main Event. I beat Lawrence. Whose left? Chaos Kid?

(Blindy smirks)

President Blindy: This belt is going nowhere, nobody is going to beat us. Nobody.

*Interview ends*

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    *An exhausted and out of breath President Blindy limps backstage after surviving a intense triple threat with both Lawrence and The Main Event while clutching onto his beloved and prestigious Intercontinental championship and a tag team bout with both RT and Oncall to retain the tag team titles with Ness*

Female Interviewer: Mr President sir........we saw you by the skin of your teeth escape that triple threat match doing just enough to secure the Intercontinental title. In spite of your Vice President's interference twice and our Anonymous GM in turn making it a triple threat match and then resuming the match, how did you manage to defend this title once again?!?!?

President Blindy(Angered): Give me the mic! Let me say this Ano-Nym-Ous......your days are numbered. Your keyboard typing, CPU divulging shenanigans are coming to an end real soon. You do not put PW's very president in such peril and harm's way! I would have lost my belt because of your perks? You ruined my very own creation of a debate by deeming it irrelevant by rewarding BOTH men, not one. You barred my partner from giving me much needed moral support. And then you have the audacity to resume the match and make it a sudden death bout? Who the hell do you think you are!

I've jumped through match after match after match after match after MATCH like a god damn monkey in a circus for what? Your pleasure? Your entertainment? And that's how you treat your president, one half of your tag team title holder AND the best god damn Intercontinental champion in PW's existence?

You know it's about god damn time I get some respect around here. People have taken me too lightly, have taken advantage of my kindness. You see, I OPENED this match at PW Wrestlemania for someone to get a chance....to breathe above the surface. To get a crack at this belt right here. But it seems to some....mysterious people that it's just not good enough. Just not good enough. In my PW, I ALLOWED people to voice their opinions, I ALLOWED chances and opportunities for plenty, I ALLOWED people in my cabinet to shine.

But between seeing the question decisions/votes that my Vice President just endured in his Junior Heavyweight championship against that snake LS and then to see a crazed looney like The Main Event come inches away from being the people's Intercontinental champion, my vision...my ideals....my virtues make me question what am I doing for these people.

I will make it my mission to uncover this Anonymous GM hooplah that has haunted the very good people of PW. Even if it challenges these two belts on my shoulders, I will do my damnest to go after the devil cloaked in black.

Female Interviewer: Speaking of that, what happened to see two of your cabinet members tilt the cards and allow LS to win in Lony and Raven over Ness?

President Blindy(Pausing): That's.......that's an internal discussion amongst men, I am very sorry but I cannot divulge what shall happen. We cannot have internal fighting in a united foundation that I promised the good people of PW. I have my questions towards those two for that action, it dumbfounds me to see that happen to my partner in the office.

President Blindy: Whose left? I beat LS. I beat The Main Event. I beat Lawrence. Whose left? Chaos Kid?

(Blindy smirks)

President Blindy: This belt is going nowhere, nobody is going to beat us. Nobody.

*Interview ends*

*Shortly after the President finsihes his speech, Mad Dog approaches him in the hallway ...

And is viciously and violently taken down by the President's secret service, dozens of beatutiful women in short business suits. Or like, that thing where the girl wears a blazer but nothing on under it ... you know what I mean?

Anyway, the Dog is viscously taken down and cries out in protest ...

"I'm not resisting! I'm not resisting! Okay, fine! Have your damn, dirty ways with me!"

But the President motions to his girls. They allow Dog up and let him speak.

"Hey, Mr. President, big fan. Check it out. You know how you got this anonomys Gm making all this trouble for you? And you have infighting within your administration? Think about it, sir. It's not hard to figure out ... the GM is somebody you trust ... DUN-DUN-DAH!!!

"Alright cool talk, man. I gotta go, but remember, LS is the devil and this GM thing is all her doing, probably. Peace!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post

(Blindy smirks)

*Interview ends*
    Chaos Kid is wandering the hall of the arena, feeling a mixture of boredom and frustration, suddenly he stops and hears a female reporter interviewing President Blindy.

So Chaos Kid listens in on what the two title holder has to say, kinda paying attention and not at the say time, however the moment President Blindy mention the name of Chaos Kid, he is fully of attention, and he noticed the tone of his voice and thought he said very little about him, it means a lot.

Chaos Kid is just about to leave when he spots Mad Dog, comes close to President but get taken down by the guards, Chaos Kid starts to move forward to help, but suddenly stop himself and watches with interest as Mad Dog and President Blindy have a civil conversation

“Cant trust anyone I guess” as Chaos Kid mutters under his breath, as he turns and walk in the opposite direction

Suddenly a Fed Ex guy comes up to Chaos Kid

“Excuse me are you the guy they call Chaos Kid” inquires the Fed Ex Guy
    “yeah that;s me, so?” replies Chaos Kid

“I got a parcel for you” as the Fed Ex guy hand Chaos Kid a box “Can you sign here please?”
    As the Fed Ex guy hand Chaos Kid a tablet, Chaos Kid signs for the parcel and the Fed Ex guy say thanks as he leaves
    Chaos Kid hold this small rectangle no more than 2 feet high but has very little weight to it, as he looks at the box, he shakes it a little

Chaos Kid slowly opens the box and inside there is a note, he takes the note out and reads it

“Sometimes when the present looks dim, the past can help shine a light”

Then Chaos kid looks inside the box, and his face drops

“OH shit, you cant be serious, fuck the past”

Chaos kid throw the box away, and starts to walk away but stops

“Dam you” he mutters, and turns around and picks up the box and walks away

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    Chaos Kid is wandering the hall of the arena, feeling a mixture of boredom and frustration, suddenly he stops and hears a female reporter interviewing President Blindy.

So Chaos Kid listens in on what the two title holder has to say, kinda paying attention and not at the say time, however the moment President Blindy mention the name of Chaos Kid, he is fully of attention, and he noticed the tone of his voice and thought he said very little about him, it means a lot.

Chaos Kid is just about to leave when he spots Mad Dog, comes close to President but get taken down by the guards, Chaos Kid starts to move forward to help, but suddenly stop himself and watches with interest as Mad Dog and President Blindy have a civil conversation

“Cant trust anyone I guess” as Chaos Kid mutters under his breath, as he turns and walk in the opposite direction

Suddenly a Fed Ex guy comes up to Chaos Kid

“Excuse me are you the guy they call Chaos Kid” inquires the Fed Ex Guy
    “yeah that;s me, so?” replies Chaos Kid

“I got a parcel for you” as the Fed Ex guy hand Chaos Kid a box “Can you sign here please?”
    As the Fed Ex guy hand Chaos Kid a tablet, Chaos Kid signs for the parcel and the Fed Ex guy say thanks as he leaves
    Chaos Kid hold this small rectangle no more than 2 feet high but has very little weight to it, as he looks at the box, he shakes it a little

Chaos Kid slowly opens the box and inside there is a note, he takes the note out and reads it

“Sometimes when the present looks dim, the past can help shine a light”

Then Chaos kid looks inside the box, and his face drops

“OH shit, you cant be serious, fuck the past”

Chaos kid throw the box away, and starts to walk away but stops

“Dam you” he mutters, and turns around and picks up the box and walks away
    Mad Dog pokes his head around a corner and sees Chaos Kid reacting to the box.

"Hey, what's Kid talking about?" He asks out loud. "What's going on over there ...

"I saw you with the box, what was with the booooooxxxx ... no, what's in the booooxxxxx? What's in the fucking box!?"

Thread Information