Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

It was a long, lonely and quite flight back home for the Dog.

It seemed RT had more questions than answers regarding the whereabouts of @WMS.

Why wasn't WMS answering his phone? Where was "Home" for the former Tag Champion? In all the years he'd known Dubya, Dubya's lived out of seedy motel rooms, and on the couches of other wrestlers.

But the biggest question was, where could Old Mad Dog find another lead?

He pulled out his cell phone and started flipping through contacts ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A commercial for PW Wrestlemania showcases the talent of of the diverse roster throughout the history of PW. Champions and fighters are yesteryear to current champions are highlighted. The screen goes black as the haunting screams of Caro Tanghe from Oathbreaker forces your attention to the startling sound. The camera turns back on as it slowly focuses on someone sitting on the floor in the locker room. That man is none other than Raven*.

*Speaking in a cold, detached tone.*

Who is Raven*?

That is the question being thrown around by Untouchable. After the year that I've had in the Coliseum, is this really something that I have an answer to? If you want to the analyze the years we had, the two of us had polar opposite in ring years. Just think a year ago I headlined PW Wrestlemania. The memory of the bright lights and show being built around is still fresh in my mind yet is in the distant past. Since that loss to Ness, it's been loss after loss after loss. The matches weren't the only things I lost. There's something much more than that, and everything goes back to it. I lost my championship. I lost everything I stand for. I lost who I am.

When I look into the mirror, who is that standing there? What I see does not resemble me at all...well who I used to be. The reflection staring back is a sorry excuse for a man. Someone who is living off of his past accomplishments and his former glory. For everything that I despised, now I am what disgusts me. How do I fix this? When will I feel like Raven* again?

Piece by piece, maybe even with a little help of the seven deities, I will become myself again. No more forcing myself in spots I shouldn't be. No more holding back allies like Lony. No more blaming others for my faults. For now, I can start by hearing the referee count one...two..three as Untouchable's back lays on the ring mat. Maybe you'll learn more about me after I take the victory at PW Mania and have the MITB briefcase in my possession.

*The camera goes to static.*

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They say "Quitters never win and winners never quit".

Also "Quit while you're ahead".

But which one of them is right? It's a tough one.

It's been a year. A whole year. I won my PW World title shot a year ago in MITB at WrestleMania 2016.

I cashed my shot in at the next show, took the gold off the powers-that-be's handpicked champion Easy and finally brought some stability to this hot potato.

At Survivor Series, I became the first person in Coliseum history to actually defend the championship.

Then at the Royal Rumble, I did it again. I beat PW Hall of Famer, top Fan Fic guy and good-looking man, WMS.

Still here. Still alive. Still champion. Still.

But will I still be champion at WrestleMania 2018?

How about Survivor Series at the end of this year?

What about SummerSlam (sometime in the summer)?

No, I won't.

It turns out my contract is up the day after PW Mania. I've decided not to renew it.

Some people say "It's better to burn out than fade away".

So win, lose or draw, WrestleMania 2017 will be the end of my PW career.

Whether I take the championship home with me or it goes to someone else is up to all of you. Remember The Last Crusade and choose wisely.

Thank you.

Aaron

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    They say "Quitters never win and winners never quit".

Also "Quit while you're ahead".

But which one of them is right? It's a tough one.

It's been a year. A whole year. I won my PW World title shot a year ago in MITB at WrestleMania 2016.

I cashed my shot in at the next show, took the gold off the powers-that-be's handpicked champion Easy and finally brought some stability to this hot potato.

At Survivor Series, I became the first person in Coliseum history to actually defend the championship.

Then at the Royal Rumble, I did it again. I beat PW Hall of Famer, top Fan Fic guy and good-looking man, WMS.

Still here. Still alive. Still champion. Still.

But will I still be champion at WrestleMania 2018?

How about Survivor Series at the end of this year?

What about SummerSlam (sometime in the summer)?

No, I won't.

It turns out my contract is up the day after PW Mania. I've decided not to renew it.

Some people say "It's better to burn out than fade away".

So win, lose or draw, WrestleMania 2017 will be the end of my PW career.

Whether I take the championship home with me or it goes to someone else is up to all of you. Remember The Last Crusade and choose wisely.

Thank you.

Aaron
    Oh, shit! The Champs leaving? Win/lose/or Draw!?

Shock/Rage/Horror!

Scandal!

What does he know that we don't!?

Why is he leaving!?

Does it have anything to do with the LS/Blindy/NEss feud and her actions at the Rumble?

(His actions at the Rumble? Seriously, LS is a guy? I never got confirmation on that ...)

Good God, man! This has the possibility of being the biggest storyline of the entire PPV!

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SM? shows up with a mic in hand and starts talking.

SM?: So, I said I was going to give you a look back at my history in the coliseum. I could go over all the MITB banks, famous multi-man tags, PW KOTF, TTKOTF, but I decided not to. I just feel it is a waste of your and my time. If you want to know my storied history go check out the hall of history.

SM clears his throat and then finishes up.

SM?: Instead, I want to focus on my opponent. Well, actually, I don't know who my opponent is. I have made an open challenge to anybody and that person will be revealed at PW WM. It could be anyone. Honestly, I don't care who I just want 1 last great match. I want someone who can give me one last great fight. If I go out with a loss or a win, I don't care as long as it isn't a squash on either end. I want my last match to be a memorable contest. Who am I kidding. Nobody will remember my last match and that is okay. There are so many great contest at PW WM that my match is bound to get lost in the shuffle and I am fine with that. I am okay with others getting the spotlight. I had my time in the sun when I became and 1st ever PW Heavyweight Champ and it is time for someone else to get that shine. I enjoyed my time competing, but like I said before, I am ready to go. Have fun competing PW posters. Do your best to keep this place great. Oh, and don't forget me. What the hell, I don't give a crap if you forget me. Peace out peeps. I'm out. See you at PW WM for one last ride.

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever wonder why they script promos instead of letting certain guys just go out there? This is why! It was one take and I'm not redoing it.

I'm ready to be the NEW Junior Champion...ship!

vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard work.

You've spent a lot of time, talking about hard work Oncall... how those who work hard, should be rewarded, and in an ideal world that be the case. The thing is Oncall, neither one of us lives in an ideal world, or at least I don't, I'm stuck in the real world, where one isn't necessarily rewarded for their work.

Hard work.

Hard work, like busting your ass off for a company, giving up your personal days off, because the company you work for needs you, only for a co-worker who constantly shows up late, to win employee of the month, all because he helped a manager from a different department.

Hard work.

Like having your hours cut by the company, you've spent the last four years working for because you make to much money, for all the hard work you've put into the company, meanwhile, a guy who only started a few months prior is getting full hours (same job title, making less money), by said management who wants to keep costs down, so they can get their year end bonuses.

Hard work.

Believe me, Oncall, I know all about hard work and busting your ass off, only to not get rewarded for it. Maybe your right, maybe Darth should have won the MitB briefcase, but he didn't, I did and as far as I'm concerned, I damn sure deserved it.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Attack on Titan S2, Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2, Tiger Mask W

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence walks towards the ring, steps in, and takes a cue card out his suit jacket. He begins to read.

"There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.
    He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them. "

Lawrence puts the cue card back in his suit jacket.

You've not heard a lot from me recently. You see I've spent the past 3 weeks in the hospital after that bastard @Chaos Kid beat me up in the car park after his championship match with @Mad Dog Smith at MMA1, blaming me for his loss, when his own failure caused his own demise. I told you from the start that you was a nobody around here Kid, and you can claim it all to be down to bad luck like you have already, but you'll never even make it at the rate you're going at.

Now about the Intercontinetal #1 contenders debate.

Iron maiden.
    The Main Event.
    Chaos Kid.
    Mistress.
    and,
    Jake.

-2 of these haven't even been relevant for months, although one keeps trying to come out of obscurity every PPV.
    -1 made her return just at the Royal Rumble, but you'll be forgiven for forgetting that since, well she didn't exactly make much impact.
    -I've said enough on Chaos Kid already,
    -and Jake. Wait Jake's in this?? Man I didn't know that guy was still around, especially after I already defeated him last Wrestlemania.

I don't fret this debate too much. The competition has been run down so many times recently and over the years, that they can't have much left in them. So you can expect to see me at least twice at PW Wrestlemania.

Now I do have a message for the powers deciding who wins though.
    @Ness and @Blindy

Ness- I hope it's clear enough that I simply don't like you. We've had our issues for the past year, subtle, but they've been lingering. We'll meet in the ring one day and we'll settle our differences there., but the timing's not right now. I just hope you're smart enough not to let these issues get in the way here. Be smart, #ThinkSmart.

and Blindy. Who I believe we've had no interaction with each other in our time here, apart from when I helped you win that Intercontinental title last Summerslam, from Ness might I add (#AnyoneButNess), so we know little about each other it's fair to assume.

Expect one thing you said pointed out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I want the most qualified person to tango with me at Wrestlemania! No qualms that I played favorites or that I am ducking anybody. I want this Intercontinental fight to steal the show on this stage because this presidency is going to go down with the all time greats and I see this as an opportunity to etch out a everlasting legacy, one that most will be proud to read up for generations to come!
    Most qualified person to tango with?
    Steal the show with?
    With an all time great?

You're looking right at the guy to do it all with!

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket again, pulling out the same cue card as earlier and then begins reading.

"There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.
    He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them. "

After PW Wrestlemania Blindy, you'll have to do just that when I take away the same Intercontinental title that I helped you win.

#ThinkSmart.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Lawrence walks towards the ring, steps in, and takes a cue card out his suit jacket. He begins to read.

Lawrence puts the cue card back in his suit jacket.

You've not heard a lot from me recently. You see I've spent the past 3 weeks in the hospital after that bastard @Chaos Kid beat me up in the car park after his championship match with @Mad Dog Smith at MMA1, blaming me for his loss, when his own failure caused his own demise. I told you from the start that you was a nobody around here Kid, and you can claim it all to be down to bad luck like you have already, but you'll never even make it at the rate you're going at.

Now about the Intercontinetal #1 contenders debate.

Iron maiden.
    The Main Event.
    Chaos Kid.
    Mistress.
    and,
    Jake.

-2 of these haven't even been relevant for months, although one keeps trying to come out of obscurity every PPV.
    -1 made her return just at the Royal Rumble, but you'll be forgiven for forgetting that since, well she didn't exactly make much impact.
    -I've said enough on Chaos Kid already,
    -and Jake. Wait Jake's in this?? Man I didn't know that guy was still around, especially after I already defeated him last Wrestlemania.

I don't fret this debate too much. The competition has been run down so many times recently and over the years, that they can't have much left in them. So you can expect to see me at least twice at PW Wrestlemania.

Now I do have a message for the powers deciding who wins though.
    @Ness and @Blindy

Ness- I hope it's clear enough that I simply don't like you. We've had our issues for the past year, subtle, but they've been lingering. We'll meet in the ring one day and we'll settle our differences there., but the timing's not right now. I just hope you're smart enough not to let these issues get in the way here. Be smart, #ThinkSmart.

and Blindy. Who I believe we've had no interaction with each other in our time here, apart from when I helped you win that Intercontinental title last Summerslam, from Ness might I add (#AnyoneButNess), so we know little about each other it's fair to assume.

Expect one thing you said pointed out to me.

Most qualified person to tango with?
    Steal the show with?
    With an all time great?

You're looking right at the guy to do it all with!

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket again, pulling out the same cue card as earlier and then begins reading.

After PW Wrestlemania Blindy, you'll have to do just that when I take away the same Intercontinental title that I helped you win.

#ThinkSmart.

Watching at home, Mad Dog grabs a bucket of pop-corn and starts throwing buttery goodness into his flapper.

"REally, @Chaos Kid ? You did that?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid is sitting in a dirty alleyway surrounded by rubbish, as a couple of rat scurry away as a camera man approaches

“sometimes in life you need to hit rock bottom, sometimes in life you must hit rock bottom to appreciate what life is all about, you might think looking around that I’m at rock bottom, you might think that I’m acting like a hobo sitting among this trash. Sometimes looks can be deceiving, sometimes things happen in life for a reason, on first look it might look really bad but with time and a step back there might be a reason behind it all”

Chaos Kid looks up as a few drops of rain starts to fall from the sky
    “Lawrence was right, I did beat the crap out of him at the car park, but then again he’s got one of those faces that you really just want to hit, and probably it wasn’t the smartest of moves for him to go on about thinking smart just after my match, and yes I got one of those trigger tempers and just maybe he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but hey things happen”

Chaos Kid grabs the nearest rat
    “Look at this creature, this creature is me, this rat is hated, it called dirty, called a scum, called a blight to this city, yet this rat survives no matter what is thrown it way, it find a way to survive. At the coliseum I’ve viewed as this guy who has no dam respect for this place, a new guy with too much attitude, and by some as a guy who is a nobody, yet this nobody is being talked about, this nobody is making a noise, and other competitor in the coliseum are noticing me”

Chaos Kid throws the rat against the nearest wall, the rat bounces off it and scurries away
    “So Ness and Blinky has to choose two guys to face each other, to me that is so simple its can only be Lawrence and myself, I’m going to admit it I don’t like the guy but you got to respect him …..slightly. Then Lawrence I wont lie down, I wont get count out, but I will succeed I will find away to come out on top, unlike you I don’t need a lame catchphrase to get over, I just need my dam fighting spirit, a spirit that will want me to survive no matter at the cost, and then Blinky….you will enter my world and everything will become dark, dirty and just a battle to survive, and that’s what we all are at the end of the day…..we are a breed of survivors”

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    Chaos Kid is sitting in a dirty alleyway surrounded by rubbish, as a couple of rat scurry away as a camera man approaches

“sometimes in life you need to hit rock bottom, sometimes in life you must hit rock bottom to appreciate what life is all about, you might think looking around that I’m at rock bottom, you might think that I’m acting like a hobo sitting among this trash. Sometimes looks can be deceiving, sometimes things happen in life for a reason, on first look it might look really bad but with time and a step back there might be a reason behind it all”

Chaos Kid looks up as a few drops of rain starts to fall from the sky
    “Lawrence was right, I did beat the crap out of him at the car park, but then again he’s got one of those faces that you really just want to hit, and probably it wasn’t the smartest of moves for him to go on about thinking smart just after my match, and yes I got one of those trigger tempers and just maybe he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but hey things happen”

Chaos Kid grabs the nearest rat
    “Look at this creature, this creature is me, this rat is hated, it called dirty, called a scum, called a blight to this city, yet this rat survives no matter what is thrown it way, it find a way to survive. At the coliseum I’ve viewed as this guy who has no dam respect for this place, a new guy with too much attitude, and by some as a guy who is a nobody, yet this nobody is being talked about, this nobody is making a noise, and other competitor in the coliseum are noticing me”

Chaos Kid throws the rat against the nearest wall, the rat bounces off it and scurries away
    “So Ness and Blinky has to choose two guys to face each other, to me that is so simple its can only be Lawrence and myself, I’m going to admit it I don’t like the guy but you got to respect him …..slightly. Then Lawrence I wont lie down, I wont get count out, but I will succeed I will find away to come out on top, unlike you I don’t need a lame catchphrase to get over, I just need my dam fighting spirit, a spirit that will want me to survive no matter at the cost, and then Blinky….you will enter my world and everything will become dark, dirty and just a battle to survive, and that’s what we all are at the end of the day…..we are a breed of survivors”
    Oh, my God. Lawrence and the Kid teaming up?

That's like cats and dogs living together.

I mean, when you consider how smart they both think they are ... there's no team that could stand against them ...

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A hard work soliloquy from you Lony, did not expect that in any way shape or form. I've said it time and time again, my issue was never with you on a personal level, you just happened to be the peg that was chosen to be put in a particular hole. My issue was only ever the fact that the popular forum got the vote. There's no point dragging that all up again however....

I would like to take this moment to thank you, thank Aaron and everyone else out there who called me a crazy conspiracy theorist, thankyou for forever damaging me, you think it's nice to log onto to your online home and see people call you such horrible things for years on end, treat you like a crazy person. It has left permanent marks on me so thankyou so so much.

Honestly, i'm not expecting to win this, whatever happens, happens. I've become such a polarizing figure in this part of the forum, people have already made up their minds whether to vote for me or against me before the thread is even up, completely ignoring the fact that I never told one lie, all of my points were things that happened and existed, I didn't just pull them out of thin air.

Should I even bother saying anything more.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From PWWMInsiders:

PW Coliseum veteran The Main Event has made a few executives nervous and may be quietly pulled from Intercontinental Championship debate qualifier at PWMania after his comments on The PWC Podcast this morning.

When asked about his placement on the Wrestlemania card and his role on the show, TME went on a rant about the current state of the Coliseum landscape and the powers in charge and their ability to run the competition.

"To think that they want to take one of the best ass-kickers in PW history, and relegate me to a.....debate. I'm a fantastic speaker, my skills on the mic are unquestionably one of the best on roster. But is this really what we've come to? Is this what those in charge think the people want? Podiums set up in the ring and us talking about random BS? Come on. Maybe SM and the 19 other people saying they're retiring are on to something because this is getting ridiculous around here. One of these days they're realize that we are truly the best competitors in this game, and we aren't just pawns to play these little kid games and throw cheap insults. We're here to fight. We're here to make our IMPACT....felt. And if they won't realize it....maybe those of us that get it....will find another place that will realize it."

TME's words have drawn much concern and plenty of ire from executives and currently there are plans to possibly pull him from the match and leave him off the show all together. The possibility of this has shocked some internal sources who see TME's value has being incredibly underrated at this time as he's always been a solid draw in PPV buys before and after his hiatus. The thought among those sources is that he could be used as a upper-midcard to main event status talent at this point in his career, but executives see him as a liability and unloyal following his absence until 2015's shocking PWMania return and that is holding him back from being given a proper run.

That said, he clearly isn't doing himself any favors with interviews like the one this morning and other recent comments, even on PW outlets.

This story will continue to be updated as information comes in.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    From PWWMInsiders:
    TME is a guy to watch at 'Mania. Yeah, he's opinionated and outspoken and a debate is a questionable thing to have at 'Mania.

But that never hurt Austin or Piper ...

Plus, you know a fight's gonna break out in the middle of all that yappin'.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence appears on the titan tron

The Kid's right.
    @Blindy wants to make this Intercontinental match legendary? Then look no further than 2 guys who simply just don't like each other and want to slog it out in the ring for the chance to fight for PW's most prestigious championship!

Chaos Kid we're far from finished I tell you. And after what you did to me in the car park, the only thing on my mind is getting revenge on you. But first I want to retract an earlier statement I made. You see I said that you're a nobody, that you'll never make it. Well let me tell you something Kid, just by being in the same conversation as me, you're becoming a somebody. I've put Chaos Kid on the map damn it! All your success is down to me!

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out a cue card, and begins reading.

"There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.*
    He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them

Chaos Kid you should me doing more than that already to me! You should be worshiping the ground I walk on. Without me you'd still be a nobody. Remember that, and at PW Wrestlemania, if it comes down to me and you, you're going to remember to #ThinkSmart.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid is sitting in a studio wearing a smart suit and stripped red tie, he takes out a cue card from inside his jacket pocket

“Its time for everyone to think smart, its time for every to switch off your heart and soul and use what you call a brain and start thinking smart. You see Lawrence you claim to be smart but the more you talk the dumber you are starting to sound, you claim you put me on the map, and that my success is down to you”

Chaos Kid takes off his jacket and untie his tie and throws It to the ground

“You claim you put me on the dam map, hell son I was part of the dam world, I was winning world titles, breaking bones, bleeding like a dam pig before you even stepped foot upon the hallowed canvas. I have paid my dues in this sport and im not going to let some typical no name try to take responsibility for my ……”

Chaos Kid stops mid-sentence

“Wait a minute is this what we suppose to do?, is this what they want us to do? You claim to think smart, ask yourself this question who will prosper if we go once again to war against each other? Will you prosper Lawrence? Will I prosper? The answer is no, the only guy that does prosper is the champ and that is his plan, whatever scraps are left after this contender battle then he steps in fresh and ready, and once of us battled and bruised. So what happens if the number one contender match somehow ends in a draw, would both of us face the champ and turn it from a single to a triple threat, now that is certainly a thought. Something that the president would fear, two guys who probably hate each other but find common ground on a different target, a target with gold around his waist”

Chaos Kid bends down and picks out a cue card from his jacket pocket

“A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether.”

Chaos kid smiles and rips up the cue card

“Smart man your move…..”

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*President Blindy is around the world in a well-documented, well-renowned visit in Japan, meeting and greeting with some of Japan's most powerful decision makers. PWMagazine was able to stop the respected Intercontinental and Tag Team champion for a few questions pertaining to PW Wrestlemania*

Q: What exactly are you doing here in Japan President?

President Blindy: People have a misinterpretation about what I do, I am not fighting for one country in this quest for greatness that I want everyone to achieve but I want this mission of success to grace this whole world. Japan is only the beginning but why Japan might you say? There are some people here who share the same beliefs, the same virtues that my Cabinet and I happen to value. I am here to add to the campaign with people who share the same wavelength of gratitude which is why I am here in Japan.

Q: Fair enough. What are your thoughts on the tension that candidates to wrestle for your Intercontinental title like The Main Event, Chaos Kid and Lawrence are having at the moment to wrestle for the prestigious belt at PW Wrestlemania? Why allow this to become a debate at the grandest stage of them all?

President Blindy: To sum up both questions, I want people to fight for the right at this title. A little less than a year back, in my return I had to dance with numerous competitors I went the distance to obtain this said belt. Not only did I win a multiman battle royale but I had to beat Rogue in a one vs one contest to even get a chance to face then title holder and now my vice president Ness and still to this day I have taken everyone and anyone on. This debate is to throw the best and most qualified man or woman to against me. People complaining that this is a debate are not seeing the light here, we are going to wrestle and this is not by any means to tarnish or to disgrace this belt right here. This belt means everything to me. EVERY-THING. But the country that I share with you all, we have a little word we call opportunity. Opportunity. I was one man away from my opportunity at the shot at the big title this year. Opportunity......it's a beautiful concept that allows new or old competitors to get in on. I want the most qualified person to go toe to toe with me.

If there is a man who should know about this word it happens to be Lawrence. He had a great showing at this past Pay Per View, almost as impressive as what I did on this show. Had a more than respectable outing for the Junior Heavyweight title and lasted a very long time in our PW Royal Rumble contest but at the end, he was unable to sustain either contest and came out of that pay per view winless. However, in spite of that fact....he still is getting a shot at this title right here. That's the way it should be, I could care less about past or present accolades. What however is important is this man's stock is falling farther than a Haley's Comet crashing on down to the surface of the earth. If there isn't something that makes my teeth grind more, it is an classic underachiever and maybe I am wrong here but Lawrence is starting to fall into being that textbook case of someone who cannot get over the hump of winning the big one. Much like the Buffalo Bills or New York Knicks of the 1990's, this is the case of someone who on paper has it all. Charisma, the ability to talk, the wrestling skills, the hunger. But what he lacks is the killer instinct and it is why he doesn't have gold under his belt at the moment and I got two titles. Is this someone who should come out of this prestigious event as the number one contender to this title? How shall history not repeat itself if he gets the honor of facing me one vs one? It's not a matter of "Thinking Smart", it's more so a matter of "Thinking Big Picture" because it would truly feel criminal to see someone do 95% of the job in a do or die moment only to struggle and get no pun intended, Blindsided for a 1-2-3.

There isn't a harder worker these past few months than Chaos Kid. He's studied the game at the announce booth, and it is evident the man is clearly hungry for a shot at a big title. Now granted, he's not necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed as he is unable to recognize that my name has a d in it and not a k but that's beside the point. Another person much like Lawrence that's more than qualified for this title. Kid is the type of person that I love to see achieve success as a newcomer and unknown to some crack into the mainstream fray to say and pull off the biggest upset of the world. But to reward such an unproven commodity, am I really allowing myself to get the best competitors at this monumental Wrestlemania? Chaos Kid's debate skills will need to back it all up. As of now to me, he's a prospect in the minor leagues and nothing more. He's got my attention.....and that's about it. That's about it. I'd hate to not break a sweat if a prospect who isn't ripe and ready is the one to challenge me at PW Wrestlemania.

The Main Event is all about "Reality" and "Being above a debate" and I get the frustration, he's another one who feels he has been slighted by "The Man" much like one of my other competitors I will forcefully have to get to surely later on. But know this Main Event, rules and protocol is set in place to put forth a foundation that must be followed. This rebellion, this being above it all mentality is something that will not prosper in my land. Without said rules and regulations, what kind of a country would we live in? I don't care about being on a long hiatus, I was on such before I found the light and became a Senator. What I do care about is not simply rewarding title shots like 5 cent Bazooka bubble gum candy at your local ma and pa shop. Main Event like everybody else has to agree to the terms or he can simply throw away his promising career and be a "What if" in the history records and not a "Have done it". I used to have a mentality of "Screw the man" but when you want something really, really, really bad.......you kind of just suck it up, and when given an opportunity......you seize the moment and carve your own name in history. Screaming unjust, anyone can do it. Just the other day, I saw a 3 year old cry unjust of not getting their desired toy from Toys'R'Us. Anyone can cry foul.

So far I have seen underachievers, prospects and what if's try and vouch for this belt but PW must I ask? Is this THE very best you got? At the end of the day, someone is winning a valuable Number One Contender's title shot vs me at Wrestlemania but lets try and make this a little competitive huh? Credit to the 3 who have the balls to steps up and throw their name in the mix but still cmon now.

Q: Thank you for the very fascinating insight! You briefly touched on it but we haven't publicly heard about your tough loss to the hands of The Dazz at the Royal Rumble where you were in the Final two with someone you happened to wrestle and beat at last year's PW Wrestlemania.

President Blindy: Not an exaggeration but I did not sleep well that night because I knew I let down the hearts of many. A loser and whiner can make the excuse of saying that it took 2 matches and a formal assault by a lunatic to help down me at the main event that night but I am not a loser. It happened, I lost the chance to take on Aaron and that's that. I am someone who refuses to dwell on the past and am someone who leads by example and I will defend these two titles like they are my life at PW Wrestlemania.

Q: Speaking of PW Wrestlemania, you are also in another match defending your new titles against Oncall and RT. There has been a lot of jabbing between the teams after the latter team felt unjust having to run a gauntlet only to get pinned by a much fresher team.

President Blindy: Perfect timing. It is easy for me to complain that I got jumped by ShinobiMusashi enough to bleed and was limping and barely at 50% when getting in the rumble but I simply will not do that because that's not in my DNA. Unlike these works of art, they have an excuse of everything. You thought Main event was bad in his whole "Being held down by the man" proclamation? That holds no comparison to Oncall. He can write a tale on why he isn't the top competitors of the show, he can rival The Odyssey in terms of length and detail in that aspect. It's honestly one of the most funniest things to read and hear about. Authority this, Cabinet that. I think with that fire and anger, he could be something not just in the ring but in the world of politics. The guy can sell you the world as to why he should be among the best of the best today. It's a shame he refuses to take accountability for his defeats granted but what happened at PW Royal Rumble was going to happen regardless, it was only inevitable that Ness and I would win the belts.

As for RT, I hate to rehash words and the like but the man is old news. It's 2017 folks, new year, new time, new momentum. I've done something he and his cronies were never able to do and it is to captivate and capture the attention and will of the people. This is a fact and I will be sharing thoughts that I never shared before but The Authority created this campaign of mine. When I saw home on a few month hiatus, burnt out and frustrated of what my career had become. I sat and watched ungrateful, entitled, starstruck, money hungry, egotistical cowards grace the screen every single week sell lie after lie after lie to my very people. I watched them hold people down, refuse to give chances to craving participants and literately eat the wood of this company like termite pests. They were without a shadow of doubt, blights among this society and the sooner they were gone, the better it was for all. Sadly, the remnants of this blight still exist in RT and for however long I am able to do this, god willing, I will not allow those arrogant, self centered clowns ever take back control of PW ever again. If defeating RT is going to be a testament to that at this PW Wrestlemania than so be it.

Again I ponder the question to these two.....I "barely did anything" in that match and we won the belts, how in god's holy name do you think you have a better chance when I actually want to squash you like the mosquitoes that you are to the people and myself?

Q: A lot of opinions here and surely this will rile up some of the aforementioned, any parting words in this edition of PWMagazine?

President Blindy: Not a problem and I do have something to say. I hope come PW Wrestlemania that people are buying their tickets, waving their flags and shouting their support because The Cabinet are going to take this event by storm. Ness will avenge the viscious assaults led by LS and claim the Junior Heavyweight title, Raven will down Untouchable and bring one to the good guys. The enforcer from The Great North Lony and Raven will tango to be your new Money in the Bank briefcase holder and even if he's not a full time member of our foundation, Aaron will continue to show the world why The Dazz is nothing but a shot in the pan and will continue to carry that belt right honor and grace. In addition to that, Ness and I will make these tag belts....well great again. And this Intercontinental title right here is going absolutely nowhere, it doesn't matter who the lucky soul who faces me is, it's not going anywhere by night's end.
    Last edited by Blindy; 04-09-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    *President Blindy is around the world in a well-documented, well-renowned visit in Japan, meeting and greeting with some of Japan's most powerful decision makers. PWMagazine was able to stop the respected Intercontinental and Tag Team champion for a few questions pertaining to PW Wrestlemania*

Q: What exactly are you doing here in Japan President?

President Blindy: People have a misinterpretation about what I do, I am not fighting for one country in this quest for greatness that I want everyone to achieve but I want this mission of success to grace this whole world. Japan is only the beginning but why Japan might you say? There are some people here who share the same beliefs, the same virtues that my Cabinet and I happen to value. I am here to add to the campaign with people who share the same wavelength of gratitude which is why I am here in Japan.

Q: Fair enough. What are your thoughts on the tension that candidates to wrestle for your Intercontinental title like The Main Event, Chaos Kid and Lawrence are having at the moment to wrestle for the prestigious belt at PW Wrestlemania? Why allow this to become a debate at the grandest stage of them all?

President Blindy: To sum up both questions, I want people to fight for the right at this title. A little less than a year back, in my return I had to dance with numerous competitors I went the distance to obtain this said belt. Not only did I win a multiman battle royale but I had to beat Rogue in a one vs one contest to even get a chance to face then title holder and now my vice president Ness and still to this day I have taken everyone and anyone on. This debate is to throw the best and most qualified man or woman to against me. People complaining that this is a debate are not seeing the light here, we are going to wrestle and this is not by any means to tarnish or to disgrace this belt right here. This belt means everything to me. EVERY-THING. But the country that I share with you all, we have a little word we call opportunity. Opportunity. I was one man away from my opportunity at the shot at the big title this year. Opportunity......it's a beautiful concept that allows new or old competitors to get in on. I want the most qualified person to go toe to toe with me.

If there is a man who should know about this word it happens to be Lawrence. He had a great showing at this past Pay Per View, almost as impressive as what I did on this show. Had a more than respectable outing for the Junior Heavyweight title and lasted a very long time in our PW Royal Rumble contest but at the end, he was unable to sustain either contest and came out of that pay per view winless. However, in spite of that fact....he still is getting a shot at this title right here. That's the way it should be, I could care less about past or present accolades. What however is important is this man's stock is falling farther than a Haley's Comet crashing on down to the surface of the earth. If there isn't something that makes my teeth grind more, it is an classic underachiever and maybe I am wrong here but Lawrence is starting to fall into being that textbook case of someone who cannot get over the hump of winning the big one. Much like the Buffalo Bills or New York Knicks of the 1990's, this is the case of someone who on paper has it all. Charisma, the ability to talk, the wrestling skills, the hunger. But what he lacks is the killer instinct and it is why he doesn't have gold under his belt at the moment and I got two titles. Is this someone who should come out of this prestigious event as the number one contender to this title? How shall history not repeat itself if he gets the honor of facing me one vs one? It's not a matter of "Thinking Smart", it's more so a matter of "Thinking Big Picture" because it would truly feel criminal to see someone do 95% of the job in a do or die moment only to struggle and get no pun intended, Blindsided for a 1-2-3.

There isn't a harder worker these past few months than Chaos Kid. He's studied the game at the announce booth, and it is evident the man is clearly hungry for a shot at a big title. Now granted, he's not necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed as he is unable to recognize that my name has a d in it and not a k but that's beside the point. Another person much like Lawrence that's more than qualified for this title. Kid is the type of person that I love to see achieve success as a newcomer and unknown to some crack into the mainstream fray to say and pull off the biggest upset of the world. But to reward such an unproven commodity, am I really allowing myself to get the best competitors at this monumental Wrestlemania? Chaos Kid's debate skills will need to back it all up. As of now to me, he's a prospect in the minor leagues and nothing more. He's got my attention.....and that's about it. That's about it. I'd hate to not break a sweat if a prospect who isn't ripe and ready is the one to challenge me at PW Wrestlemania.

The Main Event is all about "Reality" and "Being above a debate" and I get the frustration, he's another one who feels he has been slighted by "The Man" much like one of my other competitors I will forcefully have to get to surely later on. But know this Main Event, rules and protocol is set in place to put forth a foundation that must be followed. This rebellion, this being above it all mentality is something that will not prosper in my land. Without said rules and regulations, what kind of a country would we live in? I don't care about being on a long hiatus, I was on such before I found the light and became a Senator. What I do care about is not simply rewarding title shots like 5 cent Bazooka bubble gum candy at your local ma and pa shop. Main Event like everybody else has to agree to the terms or he can simply throw away his promising career and be a "What if" in the history records and not a "Have done it". I used to have a mentality of "Screw the man" but when you want something really, really, really bad.......you kind of just suck it up, and when given an opportunity......you seize the moment and carve your own name in history. Screaming unjust, anyone can do it. Just the other day, I saw a 3 year old cry unjust of not getting their desired toy from Toys'R'Us. Anyone can cry foul.

So far I have seen underachievers, prospects and what if's try and vouch for this belt but PW must I ask? Is this THE very best you got? At the end of the day, someone is winning a valuable Number One Contender's title shot vs me at Wrestlemania but lets try and make this a little competitive huh? Credit to the 3 who have the balls to steps up and throw their name in the mix but still cmon now.

Q: Thank you for the very fascinating insight! You briefly touched on it but we haven't publicly heard about your tough loss to the hands of The Dazz at the Royal Rumble where you were in the Final two with someone you happened to wrestle and beat at last year's PW Wrestlemania.

President Blindy: Not an exaggeration but I did not sleep well that night because I knew I let down the hearts of many. A loser and whiner can make the excuse of saying that it took 2 matches and a formal assault by a lunatic to help down me at the main event that night but I am not a loser. It happened, I lost the chance to take on Aaron and that's that. I am someone who refuses to dwell on the past and am someone who leads by example and I will defend these two titles like they are my life at PW Wrestlemania.

Q: Speaking of PW Wrestlemania, you are also in another match defending your new titles against Oncall and RT. There has been a lot of jabbing between the teams after the latter team felt unjust having to run a gauntlet only to get pinned by a much fresher team.

President Blindy: Perfect timing. It is easy for me to complain that I got jumped by ShinobiMusashi enough to bleed and was limping and barely at 50% when getting in the rumble but I simply will not do that because that's not in my DNA. Unlike these works of art, they have an excuse of everything. You thought Main event was bad in his whole "Being held down by the man" proclamation? That holds no comparison to Oncall. He can write a tale on why he isn't the top competitors of the show, he can rival The Odyssey in terms of length and detail in that aspect. It's honestly one of the most funniest things to read and hear about. Authority this, Cabinet that. I think with that fire and anger, he could be something not just in the ring but in the world of politics. The guy can sell you the world as to why he should be among the best of the best today. It's a shame he refuses to take accountability for his defeats granted but what happened at PW Royal Rumble was going to happen regardless, it was only inevitable that Ness and I would win the belts.

As for RT, I hate to rehash words and the like but the man is old news. It's 2017 folks, new year, new time, new momentum. I've done something he and his cronies were never able to do and it is to captivate and capture the attention and will of the people. This is a fact and I will be sharing thoughts that I never shared before but The Authority created this campaign of mine. When I saw home on a few month hiatus, burnt out and frustrated of what my career had become. I sat and watched ungrateful, entitled, starstruck, money hungry, egotistical cowards grace the screen every single week sell lie after lie after lie to my very people. I watched them hold people down, refuse to give chances to craving participants and literately eat the wood of this company like termite pests. They were without a shadow of doubt, blights among this society and the sooner they were gone, the better it was for all. Sadly, the remnants of this blight still exist in RT and for however long I am able to do this, god willing, I will not allow those arrogant, self centered clowns ever take back control of PW ever again. If defeating RT is going to be a testament to that at this PW Wrestlemania than so be it.

Again I ponder the question to these two.....I "barely did anything" in that match and we won the belts, how in god's holy name do you think you have a better chance when I actually want to squash you like the mosquitoes that you are to the people and myself?

Q: A lot of opinions here and surely this will rile up some of the aforementioned, any parting words in this edition of PWMagazine?

President Blindy: Not a problem and I do have something to say. I hope come PW Wrestlemania that people are buying their tickets, waving their flags and shouting their support because The Cabinet are going to take this event by storm. Ness will avenge the viscious assaults led by LS and claim the Junior Heavyweight title, Raven will down Untouchable and bring one to the good guys. The enforcer from The Great North Lony and Raven will tango to be your new Money in the Bank briefcase holder and even if he's not a full time member of our foundation, Aaron will continue to show the world why The Dazz is nothing but a shot in the pan and will continue to carry that belt right honor and grace. In addition to that, Ness and I will make these tag belts....well great again. And this Intercontinental title right here is going absolutely nowhere, it doesn't matter who the lucky soul who faces me is, it's not going anywhere by night's end.
    Interesting words from the champ here. Gotta wonder if we're ever gonna get any combination of Blindy/Ness Vs. LS/Shinobi, though.

Those are the matches people wanna see!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lawrence vs. Chaos Kid... I expect nothing less.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to deal with Ness at ringside
    Last edited by Chaos Kid; 04-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post

Lawrence vs. Chaos Kid... I expect nothing less.

How to deal with Ness at ringside
    What ... what the fuck happened to Ness!?

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a Rainy morning, Mad Dog Smith and the @Chaos Kid stood in an empty cemetery. Empty except for them, a droning priest ... and their good friend Dragonstorm, resting peacefully in casket, now sitting six feet into the ground.

"Mr. Dragon S. Storm may not have been a good man. I heard he beat up homeless people a lot. But you know ... he's still A man. So there's that. And uh ... yeah, you know, God gets it. God is totally cool about that. You know? God's like, fuck it, I'll take him. And that's what happened ...".

But Dog and Kid stopped listening to the priest a long time ago.

"Man, can't believe he's gone ..." Dog said again.

Kid meanwhile, was uncharacteristically quite. It wasn't the lack of words that bothered Mad Dog. But the lack of mean ones. He just shrugged.

"I mean, damn. Hemorrhoids." Mad Dog shook his head and went into some convenient exposition dialogue. "I mean, who would have guessed it. He never said anything to me. He ever say anything to you?"

Kid shook his head.

"I mean, shit, supposedly, one day, he just couldn't take it anymore ... ran out of his house and into the street screaming, 'I can't take it! I can't take it! These hemorrhoids are killing me! ... And then he got hit by that truck ...".

Kid groaned. Then finally he said, "Let's get the fuck out of here ...".

An hour later they were at a Taco Bell. Between bites of a Burrito, Mad Dog said. "I peaked under Dragon's mask at the funeral. Wasn't even Japanese."

Kid looked at Mad Dog like he was on his last nerve. Mad Dog failed to notice.

"Anyway," Dog finally said. "I give up, man. I can't find @WMS anywhere. Nobody knows where he is. RT doesn't know where he is. Lony doesn't know where he is. Nobody's seen him since his match against Aaron. Everybody says he went home. But Jesus. Who knows where Dubya's home is?"

Kid looked up and took a deep breathe.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    On a Rainy morning, Mad Dog Smith and the @Chaos Kid stood in an empty cemetery. Empty except for them, a droning priest ... and their good friend Dragonstorm, resting peacefully in casket, now sitting six feet into the ground.

"Mr. Dragon S. Storm may not have been a good man. I heard he beat up homeless people a lot. But you know ... he's still A man. So there's that. And uh ... yeah, you know, God gets it. God is totally cool about that. You know? God's like, fuck it, I'll take him. And that's what happened ...".

But Dog and Kid stopped listening to the priest a long time ago.

"Man, can't believe he's gone ..." Dog said again.

Kid meanwhile, was uncharacteristically quite. It wasn't the lack of words that bothered Mad Dog. But the lack of mean ones. He just shrugged.

"I mean, damn. Hemorrhoids." Mad Dog shook his head and went into some convenient exposition dialogue. "I mean, who would have guessed it. He never said anything to me. He ever say anything to you?"

Kid shook his head.

"I mean, shit, supposedly, one day, he just couldn't take it anymore ... ran out of his house and into the street screaming, 'I can't take it! I can't take it! These hemorrhoids are killing me! ... And then he got hit by that truck ...".

Kid groaned. Then finally he said, "Let's get the fuck out of here ...".

An hour later they were at a Taco Bell. Between bites of a Burrito, Mad Dog said. "I peaked under Dragon's mask at the funeral. Wasn't even Japanese."

Kid looked at Mad Dog like he was on his last nerve. Mad Dog failed to notice.

"Anyway," Dog finally said. "I give up, man. I can't find @WMS anywhere. Nobody knows where he is. RT doesn't know where he is. Lony doesn't know where he is. Nobody's seen him since his match against Aaron. Everybody says he went home. But Jesus. Who knows where Dubya's home is?"

Kid looked up and took a deep breathe.
    Kid pauses and shakes his head "Dog I've only been here a couple of seconds and I already got a good guess where WMS is, instead of worrying about your own wardrobe of outfit trying opening your eyes and actually look around, I saw WMS at Royal Rumble wearing that Sunderland football shirt"

Dog has a puzzled look upon his face

Kid looks at Dog in disbelief "Oh my god he keep singing that dam tune with that part where he goes Wise men say only fools rush in, so if I was you look in Sunderland he's probably crying his eyes out watching his team loses again and seeing his team possibly get regulated, its kind of typical a loser supporting a loser, so get your dam head into the game and stop being a dam self involved narcissist who only thinks about himself. Find this loser drag him to the ring kick his ass and finish the job"

Kid lifts up his glass of orange juice "....to Dragonstorm...you piece of shit"

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kid pauses and shakes his head "Dog I've only been here a couple of seconds and I already got a good guess where WMS is, instead of worrying about your own wardrobe of outfit trying opening your eyes and actually look around, I saw WMS at Royal Rumble wearing that Sunderland football shirt"

Dog has a puzzled look upon his face

Kid looks at Dog in disbelief "Oh my god he keep singing that dam tune with that part where he goes Wise men say only fools rush in, so if I was you look in Sunderland he's probably crying his eyes out watching his team loses again and seeing his team possibly get regulated, its kind of typical a loser supporting a loser, so get your dam head into the game and stop being a dam self involved narcissist who only thinks about himself. Find this loser drag him to the ring kick his ass and finish the job"

Kid lifts up his glass of orange juice "....to Dragonstorm...you piece of shit"
    Sunderland!

So @WMS was in Sunderland the whole time!

Mad Dog hopped on a plane and touched down in England before day break.

It took no time at all to find his old buddy Dubya. Everyone in Tyne and Wear was happy and proud to have their favorite son back. So happy in fact, that they must have plum forgot to ask Mad Dog for his autograph. Because NOT ONE PERSON DID ...

And apparently it was no secret where Dubya had been spending all his time.

"The old White House on the end of the road!" An old crone in a black shawl told Mad Dog.

"Which road?" He asked her.

"Oh," she said. "There be only one road in all of Sunderland!"

And so Mad Dog went to that house and sure enough, there stood Dubya M. S. But he was not alone. Wearing his Sunderland AFC shirt, he pushed two little blonde girls on a swing set. Two little blonde girls who looked exactly like him.

And shortly a blonde woman came out with a pitcher of iced tea. It was then Dubya took a break from the pushing and sat on his porch, with his wife and children.

Mad Dog stood there for a bit. If he was pathologically capable of being honest with himself, he'd admit he'd been a little bit afraid of this moment. What would Dubya say? Were they cool with everything that happened with the mWo? And with Mad Dog missing that show that he missed?

But when Dubya finally noticed Mad Dog, he was full of nothing but warmth.

He invited Mad Dog into his yard, and then his house. Introduced him to his family. And the two spent the afternoon talking and reminiscing. It was as if nothing had changed.

It was only shortly before dinner that WMS brought up anything serious.

Mad Dog would always remember what he told him ...

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renee Young: "Up next is the much awaited, Intercontinental Championship qualifier debate. This has been named one of the things to watch at this year's event, but one man that hasn't been as enthusiastic, is one of the competitors who is with me backstage....The Main Event. TME, you've been very vocal about this match...there was even talk of you being pulled from the match, but you're still a part of it, any change of heart?"

TME: "Absolutely not. Look, things like this...debate....it's just a cute little sideshow. A way to put a bunch of us in a match to get us on the card as the so-called smarks like to say. They did talk about pulling me from it, but for two years, when I was away they learned what cards without me looked like, they weren't going to make that happen again. So here I am, still in this absolute joke of a contest. You're probably looking for cute lines from me about this match...but all I can say is that there's nothing cute about how things will go tonight.

This debate crap...it's just the start. Because by the end of the night...you'll be talking about the TRUE......Main Event."

(TME walks off and the cameras show him going straight to the Board of Directors' office without even knocking)

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Thread Information