View Poll Results: Pick one card to see!

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baker

15 71.43%
  • KingInTheNorth

6 28.57%

Thread: PW History Draft - Round One - Baker vs KingInTheNorth

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PW History Draft - Round One - Baker vs KingInTheNorth

Bakers Card

1. Dynamite Kid vs. Lance Storm
    -Nothing fancy here. Just two world class competitors battling to determine who the better man is in this purists dream match.

2. Yokozuna vs. Ryback
    -The mammoth Yokozuna has never been slammed in this promotion. Ryback vows to be the first to do it.

3. Low Ki vs. Tajiri
    -Two of wrestling's hardest kickers will lock horns in an international dream match to determine once and for all who has the most educated feet in wrestling.

4. Barry Windham vs. Steve Corino- Texas Bullrope Match
    -Steve Corino came into the promotion as a fresh faced rube worshipping Barry Windham. Windham took the youngster under his wing. Then things got weird when Corino took his Barry Windham cosplay too far. An argument ensued which ended with Corino knocking Windham out with a cowbell. Now the two men will lock horns in Windham's specialty match with Corino vowing to make it HIS specialty match when he wins. Expect a bloodbath here, folks.

5. Chris Benoit vs. KENTA- Best In The World Challenge
    -Now neither of these humble, businesslike competitors would ever dare call themselves "The Best In The World." They don't have to. The fans do it for them. And two of wrestling's finest will now meet in yet another purists dream match with "Best In The World" bragging rights and future title considerations at stake.

6. Rick Rude vs. Lex Luger- Grudge Match
    -If ever there was a match that should have happened this is it. These two are way too similar and could never possibly coexist. The build has been awesomely old school what with the posedowns and arm wrestling challenges. Winner will surely be in line for title shots while the loser may never recover in this Battle of the Narcissists.

7. Dudley Boyz vs. Demolition vs. Freebirds- Tag Title Triple Threat Match
    -Speaking of bragging rights, the winner here not only becomes the tag team champions, but also lays claim to being the official greatest tag team of all time. Here you have the most decorated tag team in wrestling history, the most successful tag team in WWF history, and the greatest tag team of the territorial era. Winner will surely be declared thee GOAT tag team.

8. Bret Hart vs. Triple H- Three Stages of Hell World Title Match
    -This match is years in the making. Long ago in a promotion far, far away Triple H orchestrated a scheme to screw Bret Hart out of his beloved Championship. This would pay off mightily for Trips in the long run as his road to the top was made easier without "The Excellence of Execution" blocking his path. Bret has harbored a grudge ever since, even famously rating Triple H a 4/10. Now these two longtime real life rivals will finally meet in an ultra-grueling Three Stages of Hell match with everything on the line. You don't want to miss this one, folks!

vs

KITN's Card

So wrestling's fucking cool, right? Sometimes we get too wound up in who's over, who's not, gimmicks and worked shoots, who's a smark and who's a mark. Bad fans, good fans, what kind of wrestling's better than the other kind, which company is better than the other. But when wrestling is awesome, it's awesome. And sometimes you just need to say....

FUCK YEAH PRO WRESTLING
    Night One: Head Drops and Knife-Edge Chops

For the FYPW Bad Motherfucker Championship
    "The Face that Runs the Place" John Cena vs. The "Goddamn" Necro Butcher

John Cena is one of the best of all time. A sixteen-time world champion, John Cena has wrestled in front of millions of people, crowds of thousands, and made millions upon millions of dollars wrestling some of the biggest stars in the industry. He is the man. He's teflon. And now he wants to break the record for most Championship reigns and add one more to his belt, cementing his place as the greatest of all time.

In comes The Necro Butcher, one of the most hardcore men to walk the face of the Earth. He isn't a wrestler. He's unlike anyone John Cena has ever faced. He is one of the most vicious and destructive men in all of wrestling. You do not fuck with The Necro Butcher. Necro Butcher is a man that hasn't tasted any major glory in his career, and with the exception of a short time in Ring Of Honor during the HDNet era, has never even been on national TV. So you can imagine our surprise when Necro Butcher was the first man to sign his name on the other half of that open contract to face John Cena for the top prize in FYPW. To describe John Cena's reaction as befuddled is an understatement. He's been in motion pictures and television, he's competed in front of 100,000 people and wrestled The Rock. Who the fuck is this shoeless hobo to challenge The God King?

Necro Butcher, for his part, has offered one simple retort. "Fight me to win or you're gonna die."

#1 Contender's Match for the FYPW BMF Championship
    "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. "Yo Uncle and Yo Daddy" Big E Langston

For all of his natural abilities, Big E Langston has struggled to break out as a singles star. Despite being a former Intercontinental and NXT Champion, his greatest notoriety came during his time in the "Team Rocket" Trio with himself, AJ Lee, and Dolph Ziggler, or even now as part of The New Day. Now he wants to prove himself as a man on his own again, and is calling out the biggest dog in the yard.

Scott Steiner is infamously one of the most temperamental, imposing, and dangerous men in the wrestling business. Well known for his unflappable confidence and his... bizarre promos, nothing gets to the Big Bad Booty Daddy. Nothing, that is, except for apparently Big E Langston. Steiner has been incensed and perplexed by Big E's assertions that he is both Steiner's father and his uncle, and has been driven into a homicidal rage when Big E tells the freaks to "Keep it TIGHT!" Is Big E playing with fire, or will he successfully throw Steiner off his game and prove himself with a big victory? Only one man will be left standing when these imposing and outlandish beastmen collide!

For the FYPW Double the Awesome Championship
    "The Indytaker" Nick Jackson and "Mr. Instant Replay" Matt Jackson: The Young Bucks vs. "Sweet" Stan Lane "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton: The Midnight Express

On a mainstream level, tag team wrestling isn't as awesome as it used to be or as it is in or other areas. Yet standing apart from a mediocre pile of Bootys, Clubs, and Broken, Decaying jobbers are The Young Bucks. One of the most successful independent acts of the last decade, Matt and Nick Jackson have a staggering 24 tag team title reigns to their name, as well as five tag team tournament trophies. Which is fucking cool, like holy shit. Love them or hate them, The Young Bucks are without question one of the biggest tag teams of the modern era.

One team that doesn't think they're so hot is The Midnight Express of Stan Lane and Bobby Eaton. An iconic team of the 80s era of when tag teams were awesome, The good ol' MX are good buddies to The Bucks' mortal enemy, one James E. Cornette. They promise to make The Young Bucks pay for their flippy, high-flying, cartoonish shenanigans, and for making their good buddy Jimmy have a heart attack every five minutes.

"Jim Cornette sucks. Stan Lame sucks. Bobby Eatin' Pancakes sucks. The Young Bucks are the ELITE. We're the Mount Rushmore of professional wrestling today, and if you don't like it? Join The Club and SUCK IT! Too Sweet!"

The Son of the King tries to prove himself
    "Ace of the Universe" Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. "Destruction King Jr." Daichi Hashimoto

Time for a history lesson in awesomeness. Shinya Hashimoto was one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers of all time. He was a badass motherfucker, dropping people on their heads and suplexing their assholes inside out. He was the King of New Japan. He had a son, Daichi Hashimoto, who has a huge amount of raw talent and potential. Many say he could kick just as much ass as his father. Fast forward to today, the King of New Japan is Hiroshi Tanahashi, the man with the most defenses and most reigns of the IWGP title ever. Daichi Hashimoto is ready to come home, and he's coming after the biggest dog in the yard to prove himself against the man sitting on his father's throne.

Hiroshi Tanahashi, however, is unconcerned, confidence embodied as the Once-In-A-Generation talent might naturally be. "Daichi is good for his age. He's talented. But he is not in the same universe as me. He is not his father. And even if he was? I would still defeat him. I am the greatest wrestler New Japan has ever had. It'll take someone far better than Daichi Hashimoto to defeat me."

The King Defends his Throne
    "The Master of Flight" King Ricochet vs. Dragon Lee

Ricochet is pretty cool, right? From Helios to Prince Puma and every phase in between, among numerous title reigns across multiple companies, Ricochet has proven himself to be one of the most athletically gifted and talented men alive. No longer the Future of Flight, Ricochet now dubs himself the Master. Yet with that pride comes threats and now Ricochet must come down from his lofty throne to stand against such a thread and prove he is still the baddest motherfucker to ever springboard off a rope.

Dragon Lee has been making a name for himself, his series of matches against Kamaitachi in CMLL and New Japan, as well as in work in Ring of Honor drawing eyes to a new high-flying star, with death-defying acrobatics and a borderline disdainful disregard for his own well-being. Many now say that Dragon Lee might succeed where Ospreay and others before him have failed and become the NEW future of flight. Will he prevail? There's only one way to find out!

Fighting his Evil Exes
    "Johnny Wrestling" Johnny Gargano and "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommasso Ciampa: #DIY vs. "The Insane Phenom" Drew Galloway and "The Man with No Country" DUSTIN

Things are going good for Johnny Gargano. He's got a best friend, a popular tag team, he's married, and he's had recent tag team success. He's awesome. Everything in his life is going awesome. Only now things are not so awesome, and his loved one will have to defend his honor against his jilted exes.

No, not Candice. Ciampa.

Drew Galloway and DUSTIN (the former Chuck Taylor) are both former tag team partners of Johnny Gargano, with Galloway and Gargano being the inaugural EVOLVE Tag Team Champions and DUSTIN and Gargano being members of the factions FIST and RONIN together. While they have limited tag experience together (although they are former EVOLVE tag team champions), they are bonded by a common goal: a hatred of "The Bee's Knees." They've come to warn Ciampa that Gargano will only use him to elevate his own career before stabbing him in the back and abandoning him (ignoring that Galloway was the one who attacked Johnny in EVOLVE). Johnny has promised Ciampa that he's changed, and Ciampa is willing to fight for his tag team partner's honor.

Will Bro Love prevail, or will jealousy and bitterness tear a beautiful friendship apart?

"The Aerial Assassin" Will Ospreay vs. Nigel McGuinness

British wrestling has long been associated with vicious ground grappling, painful submission holds, and devastating strikes. No one exemplifies that style in the 21st century better than Nigel McGuinness. A former ROH World and Pure champion as well as a winner of the King of Europe Cup in 2007, Nigel is well-known and successful for his British technical style. A man as aggressive and ambitious as Nigel McGuinness, who went toe-to-toe with the likes of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and Bryan Danielson, is not one to have his supremacy questioned.

Will Ospreay is the new top wrestler of the British scene, standing atop the mountain of the reborn English wrestling scene, with titles in multiple English promotions, the Best of the Super Juniors tournament, and a reign as the ROH television champion to his name. With his high-flying, death-defying acrobatic style, Nigel McGuinness is incensed that someone so diametrically opposed to the heart of British Wrestling could be seen as its champion.

"You're an affront to my whole nature, Ospreay! I will take you to the ground and break your legs so severely that you'll never even LOOK at a top rope again! You'll wish you were in the ring with Vader when I'm through with you!"

"Oy, fuck off, ya cunt. I'll break ya fookin' face an' prove I'm the best."

"Fuck You, Fight Me" Match (No Disqualification)
    "Muscle Monster" Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Super Dragon

Sometimes there's no narrative. Sometimes there's no story. Sometimes you just have two bad dudes and you want to watch them beat the fuck out of each other. Daisuke Sekimoto is one of the strongest brick shithouses in wrestling and Super Dragon is notorious as one of the hardest-hitting men in wrestling. We're putting these two fuckers in the ring in a match without any rules to see who comes out alive. Spoiler: Not you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW History Draft - Round One - Baker vs KingInTheNorth

I always say that I don't know I've ever voted for KITN and it's never anything personal as I always thinks he BRINGS it to these drafts and his presentation goes above and beyond the rest. I really enjoy reading his shit and everything but we are so apples and oranges when it comes to personal favorites and watching wrestling it's tough to vote for him from my end. I will say this is one of the more likely cards of his I'd vote for though.

Baker has IMO what amounts to one of the most overlooked dream matches of all time in Hart vs HHH , that match would be a three stage masterpiece between two true workers in the ring. Rude vs Luger would be better than I think anyone could give it credit for and the matches would also be a lot better than even I'd consider. I would have to leave for concessions and not give one second to the Benoit/KENTA match.

I also love Ryback vs Yoko because I am me - that would be a fun fucking match though.

Baker has a couple really bad dudes on his roster that might make me question spending money on his promotion in the future , but for this round I don't see a way I wouldn't choose his card.

Ravishing Slick Dude KashDinero's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's so close I don't even wanna call it.

I definitely lean towards KITN's main event. My God, that would be a great match. I got Cena in that one after an Avalanche AA through various objects covered in sharp things.

Rest of the card goes to Baker, mostly by the strength of Storm vs Dynamite, Tajiri vs Ki, KENTA vs Voldemort and Rude vs Luger. It is seriously just by a margin between the two cards, though. Bucks vs Midnights? Will vs Nigel? Jeebus.

Ryback vs Yoko is a sleeper. Both at their best would make for a great match. It is probably the quiet decider.

There is so little in it I think this will be close to the finish.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit, I went to vote for Baker and accidentally clicked on KITN. Both guys got sweet cards, I enjoy this rivalry between these guys in drafts, I was leaning towards Bake for Benoit vs Kenta, Tajiri vs Low Ki, and Bret vs Triple H, plus I never thought about it but Rude vs Luger feud in their primes would have been sweet.

ECW: Fuck The Bullshit

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shin's vote will count for Baker , so it's technically 3-1.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is so much tougher than I thought it would be... and so to feel 100% like I'm casting my vote in the right direction, I want to do a little more in-depth comparison and analysis than usual:

Bret/HHH in 3SOH is a fucking epic main event. But Cena/Necro is so out there as an unexpected dream match (a la Hogan/Brody ) that I'm given pause by my intrigue in how that match would play out. Right now I'm calling the main event appeal a tie. I might come back to this for more in-depth analysis depending on how the rest of the card shakes out...

I must say, that the overall branding of KITN's promotion/card is very appealing to me. It's silly without being too silly (CHIKARA) if that makes sense. I also love KITN giving us not only pictures but reference links for his roster... not that I have the time or interest to watch them, but I love the idea and it certainly helps for guys who I'm not familiar with. I give KITN a bonus point here, although a bonus point might end up not counting as a real point... it's kind of like Whose Line Is It Anyway? rules.

Anyway...

For the hoss vs. hoss matches on each card, the promos for Big Poppa Pump/Big E would be more entertaining surely than whatever the build for Yoko/Ryback is... but when it comes to the match itself, I see Yoko/Ryback being much more intriguing and ultimately entertaining. I give Baker a point here.

For the tag action on each card, it's tough... KITN is giving me two tag matches, whereas Baker is only giving me one. Also, Baker is doing something that I generally dislike in giving me a tag triple threat (draft equivalent of singles 4-ways)... but at least he resisted the cliche urge to make it a TLC match, so respect for that. Baker also gets a slight pass for the angle/build-up for his triple threat... this is arguably 3 of the greatest tag teams of all time squaring off (in a triangle match). I like the Battle of the Exes build-up for KITN's undercard tag, and I think YB vs. MX would be a blast... woof, this is tough. Let me come back to this...

OK, in review of the remaining singles showdowns... I generally have to give the point to Baker, as a lot of KITN's remaining singles matches feel a little to "samey" and would potentially cancel the special-ness of each other out in a way. Each of Baker's remaining singles matches feel unique: I'm a huge Tajiri mark, I'm a huge educated feet mark, and so 'Jiri/Ki wins a lot of points from me... I'm more of a Storm detractor than fan, but I can see how working a style like he would against Dynamite would play to his strengths. This might not be as flashy of an opener as KITN's opener, but I think there would be more substance and steak to the sizzle... I've got no problems still loving Benoit the pro wrestler character, and I think that Benoit/KENTA is a previously unrealized dream match and would be a lot of fun. It would probably end up putting Dynamite/Storm to shame, and I'd be interested in seeing Dynamite/Benoit next round for sure. Neither Tanahasi's match or Ricochet's match give me the same feeling in a noticeable way. I think I'm actually more drawn to the Battle of the Brits on KITN's card than the Bull Rope match on Baker's, but again... the LL/RR showdown is really left without a peer on KITN's card. So ultimately this point goes to Baker.

Circling back to the main event, I'm giving the point to Baker. He was smart to add the 3SOH stip. Without the stip, it would've been a much closer call and I honestly would've probably been tempted to give Cena/Necro the nod. So, counting the bonus point as a real point, we're at Baker: 3 vs. KITN: 1 ... so even if I give KITN a point for the tag action, Baker is still coming out on top.

I guess that settles that, then. Baker gets my vote.

Awesome cards and presentation, both of you. Thank you for your effort, creativity, smart drafting, smarter booking, and for generally making this a very hard match-up!
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Normally I'm on board with KITN's cards, but I'm not really feeling this one. Cena vs Butcher is a very brave decision. Unfortunately it's not one that resonates with me. Cena vs Tanahashi, on the other hand. That's a dream match I didn't realise was a dream match until now. Perhaps he was saving it. Speaking of Tanahashi, who the heck is Daichi Hashimoto? Has he done anything of significance besides being Shinya's son? It's not like every match is bad, most of the matches are pretty decent, but the top of the card is a letdown. Meanwhile Baker killed it from top to bottom. There's only one match on the card I don't care for: the tag team triple threat. Everything else is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I would have to leave for concessions and not give one second to the Benoit/KENTA match.
    You know how to push my buttons, even if it isn't intentional Out of curiosity, is this because you don't like Japanese wrestling, or because you don't like to watch Benoit?

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daichi's worked in Zero-One and Big Japan and is someone with a lot of potential at only 24, who will inevitably become a star when he comes home to New Japan. I think it would make a great disrespectful heel Tanahashi vs. Young Underdog match. Everyone does Cena/Tanahashi when they draft them together and I wanted to experiment a little with stuff like The Necro Butcher and Steiner taking on Big E, the TanaHashimoto match, and Ricochet vs. Dragon Lee. I wanted to try something different with this draft, and it looks like that bit me in the ass yet again.

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Experimentation is not to blame for your loss. Going up against Baker's phenomenal card is to blame

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Normally I'm on board with KITN's cards, but I'm not really feeling this one. Cena vs Butcher is a very brave decision. Unfortunately it's not one that resonates with me. Cena vs Tanahashi, on the other hand. That's a dream match I didn't realise was a dream match until now. Perhaps he was saving it. Speaking of Tanahashi, who the heck is Daichi Hashimoto? Has he done anything of significance besides being Shinya's son? It's not like every match is bad, most of the matches are pretty decent, but the top of the card is a letdown. Meanwhile Baker killed it from top to bottom. There's only one match on the card I don't care for: the tag team triple threat. Everything else is fantastic.

You know how to push my buttons, even if it isn't intentional Out of curiosity, is this because you don't like Japanese wrestling, or because you don't like to watch Benoit?
    It's more Benoit than anything , I normally don't vote for anything with him on the card but made an exception this time , and I generally didn't like his matches anyways so it's not that hard for me to skip. I'm not a fan of Japanese wrestling either but am willing to give KENTA more of a chance in NXT - I didn't hate what I seen of him down there.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I would have to leave for concessions and not give one second to the Benoit/KENTA match.
    Well, this is me for King's main event, point to Baker quite easily with this one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rest of KITN's card doesn't get me too excited really, but Cena/Necro is tremendous. I want that match. John Cena, king of the brightly lit, sanitised, HD WWE, up against the ultimate dimly lit, scummy wrestler there is. We've seen Cena involved in some vicious fights before, but Necro would push him further than ever. Would Cena actually be willing to do what it takes to keep Necro down? That would be the story. Cena is going to win, but only if he is willing to do the nastiest stuff he ever has in his life. Might be the best match of the round, not in terms of quality, but in terms of an inspired pick.

Baker has a very good card on paper. Kid/Storm should be a fine-enough workrate match to open things up, so long as its less than 10. Yoko going 6-7 minutes with Ryback would be fun. Yoko's devastating fat guy offence, his great teeter-totter selling and we have the build here to a big slam towards the end of the match. As far as stiff kick fests go, Tajiri/Ki should be fun. Windham/Corino bullrope would be a nice old school NWA-style match. I'm not as big on KENTA as others and him and Benoit could maybe push each other towards being a bit too workratey and getting loads of spots and counters in. Still would expect a good match. Rude/Luger could be top stuff. If that match happened in 89-90, it would've been. Don't care about the triple threat tag, partly because its a triple threat and I don't care about the Dudleys if they aren't falling off stuff or putting people through stuff. Bret/HHH is interesting. I don't like the gimmick, since it is the type of match that can easily go 40 minutes and that's not what I want from Triple H especially. This should be like Survivor Series 1997. Nasty, hate-filled brawling. This gimmick would basically force them to wrestle in the opening fall just to establish the difference between it and the second fall and I don't like that here.

I'm going to have to go with Baker overall, but if that main started turning into a bloated 03/04 HHH match then I'd be very jealous of those watching Cena/Necro.

Space Invaders Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it hard to vote for a card with a main event that promises three stages and no details on the second two falls. To me "three stages of hell" suggests at least two of these three stages will not be traditional falls and details would help. I don't think I've ever done this before, but I'm voting for a card due to poor promotion on the opponent's part.
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be surprised if Midnight Express vs. Bucks of Youth doesn't end up being one of my Top 5 favorite matches of this draft. As somebody who contemplates taking one team or the other in pretty much every draft I'm kicking myself for never having thought of this matchup before.

Also like Steiner vs. Big E a lot. Cena/Necro would be cool too but I don't LOVE it quite as much as everybody else seems to.

My nemesis also gets bonus points for a well done presentation.

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am honor-bound to give you a vote, whore of Babylon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm stealing Tanahashi & Cena.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    Daichi's worked in Zero-One and Big Japan and is someone with a lot of potential at only 24, who will inevitably become a star when he comes home to New Japan. I think it would make a great disrespectful heel Tanahashi vs. Young Underdog match. Everyone does Cena/Tanahashi when they draft them together and I wanted to experiment a little with stuff like The Necro Butcher and Steiner taking on Big E, the TanaHashimoto match, and Ricochet vs. Dragon Lee. I wanted to try something different with this draft, and it looks like that bit me in the ass yet again.
    I like the Necro/Cena match. That is true fantasy booking as both worked during the same time period but you just know it was never` gonna happen.
    Btw, is this open voting or restricted to participants?

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bischoffs brain View Post
    Btw, is this open voting or restricted to participants?
    Anyone can vote but right now we are in between rounds. Round three I think will be up this weekend. I still have to send my card to @UT which should be later tonight.

Thread Information