Thread: Roommate from Hell

vCash
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Roommate from Hell

Earlier, my college roommate from Freshmen year decided to send me a friend request on Facebook. I honestly haven't thought about him for a few years. He was so weird at the time. My roommate meowed, even spoke with a fake accent. The best part was when he would randomly try to get on my laptop when I was gone. Well, the best besides him making up lies about me and telling the two friends he had. He actually ended up breaking his tailbone, and had to drop out for the second semester.

Share your bad roommate stories or issues dealing with bad roommates.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Roommate from Hell

One time I was roommates with @Jay Lethal and he kept beating me at beer pong. It was a nightmare.

I've been fortunate enough to not have any bad roommate stories. I have always lived in places that allowed me to choose my roommate. College would pair people up that requested each other on their application forms for residence (a few of my high school friends went to the same college as me so we all paired up) and when I moved to Saskatoon I lived alone after I broke up with my girlfriend, then moved in with a couple friends I made here and lived with them until I met my wife and started living with her.

Some of the stories I've heard though...yikes. I was an RA for a couple years in college and had to mediate some roommate conflicts. The shit people did that they didn't think was out of the ordinary/wrong/illegal/disgusting/etc....

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Roommate from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    One time I was roommates with @Jay Lethal and he kept beating me at beer pong. It was a nightmare.
    Damn right, 60 minutes of hell bitch!

Let's see....I had one guy in college (not @RT) but he puked in his room and left it there for like 3 days, which was fucking disgusting. Recently I had a single mom who lied about having a child, then had her mom move in w/o my permission. Yeah that didn't go well.

Thread Information