Thread: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

We had a hard time tracking down these competitors. But we finally did!

The Chaos Kid was hanging in a Biker Bar, making all the Bikers nervous. Before he walked out with all their Old Ladies, he gave us a short, for the record interview.

We also found Lawrence picking up women! He simply left the front doorstep of his mansion and chose amongst the ring rats camping on his front lawn. He gave us a short interview as he ushered the various girls into his foyer ...

These are those interviews ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

Chaos Kid leaves the Biker Bar when a MMA interviewer stick a mic under his face

“Can we have a few words about your debut match against Lawrence at MMA?”

Chaos Kid looks at the mic and then at the interviewer and then at the mic again, Chaos Kid places his hand on the mic

“I will talk when I want to, not when you demand me too, therefore I will talk about my debut in an hour at the MMA arena”

Chaos Kid leaves the interviewer and walks back into the bar

*AN HOUR LATER*

The Camera pans around the dimly lit empty MMA arena, suddenly it stop with the ring in full view, and a single spot light focus on a figure on a chair in the middle of the ring, as it focuses in closer you can clearly see it’s the Chaos Kid

“You see here is the MMA arena, and omg what a dump it is, but then again there have been famous arenas that have been bingo halls”

Chaos Kid stretches his legs and puts his arms behind his head looking very comfortable

“So the debut MMA event is just around the corner, and my first match is against Lawrence, the guy who like to think smart, however I’m just amazed he actually thinks. I know he wants to shut me up beat the holy crap out of me and all those other bad thing, but I’ve heard this from so many different people my whole life, they say I talk too much, I got an ego and they are the person to finally keep me quiet. You know what Lawrence if you actually start to use your brain you would have thought of something, this match means nothing to me, hell you mean nothing to me, why because there is a bigger prize on the line on this card and that to be the first MMA champion”

Chaos Kid leans forward staring directly into the camera

“You need to use your head in this game, why did Mad Dog put us on third, because straight after our match, is the 6 man tag, there will be zero rest or recovery for us…so you want to beat me here is your chance”

Chaos kid gets of the chair and lies down on the canvas
    “maybe you can pin me” ..Chaos Kid lies on the canvas and bang his hand against the canvas three times

Chaos kid sits up and puts his hand on the back of his own neck “Maybe you can make me submit” with his other hand he taps the canvas three times

Chaos Kid rolls out of the ring and leans against the ring “maybe you can win by countout. .1..2..3..4..5..6…7…8….9…10”

Chaos kid rolls back inside the ring and grabs the chair and holds it in his hand “or Maybe you can win by DQ..” as Chaos Kid swing to hit his own head with the chair

“you see Lawrence you can win this match, but only because I will let you, cause that is the only way you can win, why because I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you”

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Backstage, Mad Dog smith is running around last minute, setting up stairs and getting his security team in place.

He sees Chaos Kid in the ring, hitting himself with a chair as the wedding videographers Mad Dog hired to film for the DVD film it.

Mad Dog's heart jumps into his throat. That's the last thing he needed.

True, the very nature of the Trios Cibernetico meant he'd have to face off against Kid eventually. (If he wasn't eliminated first. But shit, teamwork was important until every other member of the Rudo team was eliminated. Constant tags and all that. Help with your stanima.)

But here he was, the Hardcore brawler hitting himself with a steel chair to proove some Alpha Male point.

"Great," Mad Dog muttered. "Now my tag partner has a concussion."

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have much to say about the Chaos Kid that I haven't already said. However I do have a message for the PW Universe; think smart with your votes. Think smart about who you're voting for. And think smart about the future.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog steps out of the locker room in his bathrobe,drying his hair with a towel.

He stops at the Gorilla position and looks through the curtain where he sees Lawrence cutting his promo at ringside.

Then he breaks the fourth wall, starring right at the good people of PW.

You see what I gotta work with it? I got one guy over here smashing his own face in with a steel chair.

This other guy? He's breaking kayfabe.

But hey, it's all good. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you might miss it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you think im going to get on my soap box and beg for votes, you can think again, I'm not like Lawrence I got balls, I dont give a flying dam weather people like me or not, this is not a popularity contest and if it was I wouldn't be winning it thats for certain. I could give you a little hashtag so it would start trending and be the people number one guy but I'm not that guy, me I'm a stand up and tell you like it is guy, I'm a frigging asshole, I'm a motor mouth pain in the ass however for all my fault I'm still grateful im not Lawrence.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog shakes his head and starts his pre-match stretching.

"That's the thing about breaking kayfabe," he says to himself. "It's contagious ..."

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A name is worth more around here than you may think.

You see I was just like you around the same time last year-new to the Coliseum, having my first one on one match, trying to make a name for myself. And I did so very well. I had a hell of a first year. And sure you're looking to do the same, but by no means are you gonna make that name off of my back.

It's not just some hashtag, not just a catchphrase. But it's a way of life. You have to think smart to survive and get through.

Only the best last.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats the problem, you think way too much, you think you have a name, but the name is really a joke around here, I'm not here to make a name for myself, I'm not here to follow anyone else path, you know why, because I already got my own name, I've already made myself something in this world, so do I need PW or MMA to help my career, help no, you got this wrong way around, MMA and PW need my name to help them, they need my success, my reputation to help these companies.

For god sake Lawrence I offered to let you beat me in this match, so you should be grateful and say thank you sir and take the dam win, that is if you really think smart

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? I think not.

The people know my name around here, even if they do spell it wrong (*cough* @Mad Dog Smith *cough*), and you may have made a name for yourself elsewhere, but that means nothing in the Coliseum. You say you don't need PW and MMA, which is why I intend on humiliating you TWICE.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for a guy that has a hashtag #think smart you act dumb, we both have two matches on this card, which is more important beating me or winning the MMA title? because you wont be able to do both, because if you want me to compete against you, then you will be in no condition to compete in the 6 man tag, its not a boast its the truth. So do the smart thing and I will let you beat me, and then I will break you in the 6 man tag.

You asked an interesting question "Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? "

You could ask another question "Do PW and MMA really need a wrestler whose claim to fame is a hashtag, who hasn't the talent, guts, heart soul, stamina or manhood to win a match so he start to beg for votes? Do PW and MMA really need someone like this"

You might care what the fans of the Coliseum think, I just dont give a dam, these mind less idiots want to cheers someone like you and you can be the hero to the these morons, I dont fight for them, I fight for me, so Lawrence think smart and do the smart thing take the win and worry about the 6 man tag.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    for a guy that has a hashtag #think smart you act dumb, we both have two matches on this card, which is more important beating me or winning the MMA title? because you wont be able to do both, because if you want me to compete against you, then you will be in no condition to compete in the 6 man tag, its not a boast its the truth. So do the smart thing and I will let you beat me, and then I will break you in the 6 man tag.

You asked an interesting question "Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? "

You could ask another question "Do PW and MMA really need a wrestler whose claim to fame is a hashtag, who hasn't the talent, guts, heart soul, stamina or manhood to win a match so he start to beg for votes? Do PW and MMA really need someone like this"

You might care what the fans of the Coliseum think, I just dont give a dam, these mind less idiots want to cheers someone like you and you can be the hero to the these morons, I dont fight for them, I fight for me, so Lawrence think smart and do the smart thing take the win and worry about the 6 man tag.
    Ahh see you're wrong. That's exactly what I intend to do- beat you first so you're unable to even make it to the 6 man elimination tag, then it'll be an easy victory for my team, then I'll beat the others to become MMA's first ever champion. Very smart huh?

I'm none of those things and we both know it. You can bash your mouth as much as you like, come this Monday- your mouth will stay shut, your shoulders will stay pinned to the ground, and you'll be more the wiser after to #ThinkSmart before trying to participate in fights you can't win.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Ahh see you're wrong. That's exactly what I intend to do- beat you first so you're unable to even make it to the 6 man elimination tag, then it'll be an easy victory for my team, then I'll beat the others to become MMA's first ever champion. Very smart huh?

I'm none of those things and we both know it. You can bash your mouth as much as you like, come this Monday- your mouth will stay shut, your shoulders will stay pinned to the ground, and you'll be more the wiser after to #ThinkSmart before trying to participate in fights you can't win.
    There is an important difference between thinking and doing, you might think you are man enough to put me down and keeping down so I dont appear in the 6 man tag and there is doing it, which believe me is a hell of alot harder. Trust me alot of people have said they will be the guy to finally shut my mouth, they will be the guy to stop me to put me down, no one has done it, and trust me I've faced alot harder competition that you.

You do remind me off Mad Dog in that same way in the form of a Chihuahua, you are one annoying yapping dog, talking alot yet not saying alot, and I hate dogs, cant stand them, I have no time for dogs, and you Lawrence think you are smart but baby you going to be in a world of hurt if you dont take that win, why because I'm the Chaos Kid and baby I'm just simply better than you

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, you know the Chaos Kid's hardcore.

He doesn't like dogs.

Who the hell doesn't like dogs?

Thread Information