Thread: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: Mad Dog Smith/Mistress

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PRE-MATCH PROMOS: Mad Dog Smith/Mistress

The stage is nearly set for the two prettiest members of the MMA roster!

Mad Dog Smith is a technical mastermind with the smallest package in any locker room he's ever been to.

But Mistress has promised to neuter that pooch and wear his tiny balls as a necklace to match the MMA Undisputed Championship, which is destined for her waist.

We got word from both competitors. Here's what they had to say ...
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 03-18-2017 at 08:49 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: Mad Dog Smith/Mistress

Hey, everyone, this is Mad Dog Smith here. And I wanted to let ya'll know that on Saturday the 18th, at the newly renovated MMA arena, I'll be taking on Mistress at Boys & Girls in America.

You know, I've done some pretty bad things in my day. I was a member of the mWo for the sake of Christ. But I've never seen any thing more disgusting than what I saw in the bowels of the old MMA Arena.

There I was with my brothers Chaos Kid and Dragonstorm. And we were snaking drains, man. We washing God's Knows What off the walls. I never knew it was possible to make an arena so dirty.

And who wasn't there? Who wasn't there to break up the hobo orgy on the second floor balcony?

(BTW, anyone with a balcony seat should be careful, there was a hobo orgy up there. We think we got it all but can't be sure.)

Who wasn't there? I'll tell you who wasn't there. Mistress wasn't there! My opponent wasn't there!

Mistress! This Saturday you may be getting a paycheck from MMA. A Pay check you didn't earn because you didn't scrub those walls, you didn't snake those toilets or participate in dos Hawd Times!

I'm talking about Hawd Times at the MMA arena!

But that check is all your gonna earn at the MMA arena, Mistress! Because I vow to roll you up and pin you in record time! I'm gonna set a record that's gonna last a long, long while!

Because I'm not just wrestling for myself! I'm wrestling for every member of Team Technico that had to throw away his favorite pair of sneakers because they were all covered in shit!

That's this Saturday! At the MMA arena!

PS, I will be wearing my tie dye tights against mistress. And Yes, there will be a wardrobe change at the Trios Cibernetico! Of course!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoops
    Last edited by Chaos Kid; 03-18-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: wrong place

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe you really accepted this match. You're more fucked than Paige in her sex tapes.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    I can't believe you really accepted this match. You're more fucked than Paige in her sex tapes.
    ... oh. my. god ...

Oh, My God ...

ERMERGERD!

Your know something, Mistress! I was madder than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Yes I was!

I sure was mad that you didn't help clean up the MMA arena but now you're taking your Rudo to a whole new level, sister!

You know damn well that Paige is my girl! We go shopping together whenever she's in town! WE get the mani/pedis! We got the groupons!

And you know my girl's going through some Hawd Times right now!

You're a victim blamer, Mistress! And at Boys & Girls In America, I'm gonna show you what happens to victim blamers! They get rolled up! They get put in very small packages!

Girl bye!

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah no wonder you and Paige are such good friends. One is screwed in the ring, the other is screwed out of it.

I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth before you get more than you bargained for. After RT killing my chances at the PW Royal Rumble, I'm not in the mood for your petty bullshit.

Nut up, or shut up, cupcake

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    Ah no wonder you and Paige are such good friends. One is screwed in the ring, the other is screwed out of it.

I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth before you get more than you bargained for. After RT killing my chances at the PW Royal Rumble, I'm not in the mood for your petty bullshit.

Nut up, or shut up, cupcake
    You know, Mistress! In my time I've been called a dirty wrestler. But I always liked to say that while I ride men dirty, I always wrestled women clean.

You're testing my morals here, darlin' but that's okay! Even though I should throw you over my knee at Boys & Girls in America! And give you the beating your parents never did! I'm gonna simply embarress you a different way!

By pinning you in record time! I"m not talking about MMA time. I'm not even talking about PW time! I'm talking PW Coliseum time!

I promise you that at Boys & Girls in America! I'm gonna beat you in less than ten seconds. Roll up! Technical wrestling! Woooooo!

Thread Information