Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paige Situation.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Paige Situation.

Disclaimer: No links, photos etc. Just discussion.

Recently a bunch of female celebrities had private photographs leaked, such as Emma Watson and Victoria Justice. Amongst them is currently estranged WWE Superstar Paige. What started off as a series of fairly harmless naked selfies quickly became videos of her masturbating and sex tapes with Brad Maddox and Xavier Woods, and possibly others.

The general consensus going around at the time was cut and dry. Paige can't be touched for this, it would be a media shitshow, and a feminist issue given than Xavier would definitely not lose his job for this. Then, a few hours later, one more picture leaked. Since there's no real way to put this delicately, it was a picture of what can safely be assumed to be Brad Maddox's dick resting on the NXT Womens championship with jizz on it and Paiges face.

With what is now public desecration of WWE Property, especially something as important as the NXT Womens championship, Paige's career seems to be in even more danger than it was before.

With that said, what's happened to Paige (and Maddox and Woods) is unfortunate. These are private videos from years ago that have been leaked. Their privacy has been invaded on a colossal scale.

How do you think this will effect Paige's situation with the company?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Ravishing Slick Dude KashDinero's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Paige Situation.

She's obviously screwed..
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rollins survived the dick pics though he was on a much, much higher pedestal.

She has 2 things going for her

1) Serious neck injury that WWE would be sued and look awful to let go of.
    2) Movie by The Rock that would piss Rock off if she was let go.

But it is still an idiotic move to consent for at least Maddox(By the looks of the video the dude was holding a cam corder/cell phone) for him to video tape the sexual intercourse. Especially in this time and era where people have been hacked and will be hacked and given her standing as a celebrity, seems absolutely foolish even for her age to even be cool with that. Paige's decision making the past few years between the rumored drug use, her tweets on guys like Lesnar getting favoritism(Fair or unfair, she's not winning that war), her awful personality on Tough Enough/Total Divas and now this destroy any support for her in the ring to the point that she nor the WWE have anything to really gain with her as an in ring talent. She's young and foolish I guess but she's wasn't that young in those videos/pictures to not know better.

By no means am I excusing the illegal crime that she was sadly apart of but I don't get why Paige would even allow someone to video tape her sexual intercourse, there's absolutely nothing to gain from it for her.

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private sex tapes are one thing... but using the NXT belt? Come on no defence for that. Just disgusting considering other people will be handling it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BARCELONA View Post
    Private sex tapes are one thing... but using the NXT belt? Come on no defence for that. Just disgusting considering other people will be handling it.
    I think Charlotte wore it soon afterword, that's absolutely disgusting. I mean one of the chicks must have kissed the title after winning it, that's awful.

I don't think Paige is serious about wrestling at this point and I think she cares more about being a celebrity which is a shame given she comes from a wrestling family and all. She has allowed the fame and popularity of being a WWE superstar get to her head.

I forgot that she proposed to Del Rio who already is (married legally even if that's an estranged marriage) in the ring, another great decision making choice by Bevis the Butthead.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better hope HHH's daughter doesn't google this!

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the NXT title picture, I feel extremely bad for her. 24 and now her career with WWE is probably over, for good. Wow.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly others? Safe to assume Del Rio was in the room as well. And the rest of the New Day.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We likely weren't seeing her in WWE for many other reasons, the illegal obtainment of explicit photos and videos of her won't be one of those reasons. A - it would be a legal shitshow ... B - it was consenting adults doing what consenting adults at times do, the fact that someone exposed them illegally changes nothing.

Nothing happened to Rollins. Nothing should, or will, happen to Woods and Paige (aside from the creek she was already up).

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The belt Paige had may have been changed before Charlotte won it due to Paige's belt having the scratch logo on it. At worst, Charlotte held the same belt for a time.

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    We likely weren't seeing her in WWE for many other reasons, the illegal obtainment of explicit photos and videos of her won't be one of those reasons. A - it would be a legal shitshow ... B - it was consenting adults doing what consenting adults at times do, the fact that someone exposed them illegally changes nothing.

Nothing happened to Rollins. Nothing should, or will, happen to Woods and Paige (aside from the creek she was already up).
    Nothing should happen to her for the tapes, yes.

However, the picture of her letting WWE property literally get jizzed on is another matter entirely.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel bad for her that they were leaked. Nobody should have their private life put on blast like that.
    What's up PW users? Check out my band, if you like!
    www.facebook.com/throneofedenband

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly assumed she wouldn't get used for tv until her contract is up. This cements that belief.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Nothing should happen to her for the tapes, yes.

However, the picture of her letting WWE property literally get jizzed on is another matter entirely.
    Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think her situation and Rollins can be compared

It was 1 pic for him....this is multiple pics and videos which also involve Xavier Woods who is a public figure. She will quietly be let go when her contract ends. Woods may get thrown an injury angle which takes him off TV till this blows over, maybe?

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubt anyone is gonna kiss any belt like Bret used to anymore. You'll never know got sure...

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Doubt anyone is gonna kiss any belt like Bret used to anymore. You'll never know got sure...
    Well Kurt kissed his medals after pulling them from Benoit 's pants....

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all honestly just a terrible, terrible situation, and I feel bad for Paige and all involved.

But honestly, I just more so hope nothing bad happens to Xavier.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given Stephanie just popped up on Woods' UpUpDownDown show, he's good with the WWE. At most he gets Paige chants from the crowd.

Alberto will probably hear it the worst from the 200 fans in attendance though over on Impact.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.
    If we're talking about the old days, then sure, I imagine the titles went through plenty of stuff like this. But WWE is a different beast these days.

Paige is not to blame for the leaks, as they were almost certainly released without her consent. However, she quite clearly did consent to having a video/picture taken of herself and the belt covered in jizz. In doing so she was complicit in creating a photo that had the potential of being leaked in the future, whether she wanted it or not. It was a risk she should not have taken, and I would be surprised if there are many other photos of that nature with current WWE personnel and WWE property out there. She has to take a share of the blame for the picture existing, even if she had nothing to do with its public release.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Given Stephanie just popped up on Woods' UpUpDownDown show, he's good with the WWE. At most he gets Paige chants from the crowd.
    Big E must be going nuts right now with all the material he could use but knows will get pulled from rebroadcast

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder when those videos were made, as Woods is now married with a child on the way. Hopefully it pre-dates meeting his wife.

I guess we can expect a Big E joke on it eventually.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't get how Paige allowed video tapes of her having sex though. Must be some sort of fetish for some but I would never be cool with that sexual intercourse being taped, especially in her shoes as a celebrity with family name and finances at stake. She does so much harm for her family at home who are probably scared shitless over her mental well being every day.

It's one thing if someone set up a video cam to record it which is illegal without consent but it's another to be totally fine having sex with someone holding a cell phone/video recorder.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I just don't get how Paige allowed video tapes of her having sex though. Must be some sort of fetish for some but I would never be cool with that sexual intercourse being taped, especially in her shoes as a celebrity with family name and finances at stake. She does so much harm for her family at home who are probably scared shitless over her mental well being every day.

It's one thing if someone set up a video cam to record it which is illegal without consent but it's another to be totally fine having sex with someone holding a cell phone/video recorder.
    Tbf, since cameras became a thing people have recorded themselves having sex. I don't completely understand it, but it's not new by any means. The big difference between now and the past is that up until recently the worst case scenario would be your kids or a friend accidentally finding a VHS/DVD of the act, but nowadays with cloud storage and increasingly proficient hackers you're at risk of the entire internet seeing it. There are obviously ways to avoid that happening but most people, including celebrities, just don't think it'll ever actually happen to them. It's a combination of stupidity, ignorance and forgetfulness.

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She can make sex tapes if she likes. She's no different to any normal person other than that as a celebrity, if that stuff gets out there, then it obviously causes what has happened. I don't think she should be criticised for having sex. It really isn't her fault someone hacked her.

That being said, I can't defend her letting someone ejaculate on the title belt. That is just completely disrespectful.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Thread Information