View Poll Results: Highest voting percentage wins the Royal Rumble!

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dazz

11 64.71%
  • President Blindy

7 41.18%
  • Lony

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dazz vs. President Blindy vs. Lony: 2017 PW Royal Rumble - FINAL 3

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Dazz vs. President Blindy vs. Lony: 2017 PW Royal Rumble - FINAL 3

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

30-Poster PW Royal Rumble match
    No. 1 Contendership to the Heavyweight Championship
    Stipulation: Winner earns a Heavyweight Championship match at PW WrestleMania
    (against Heavyweight Champion Aaron)

17. The Dazz
    22. President Blindy (IC & Tag Champion)
    30. Lony

• The poll is open for 24 hours.
    • This is a multiple choice poll, so you may vote for as many competitors as you want (but obviously, voting for everybody achieves nothing).
    • The highest voting percentage will win the match.

surrender

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Dazz vs. President Blindy vs. Lony: 2017 PW Royal Rumble - FINAL 3

Very easy choice, you've got Dazz who has worked hard up against a corrupt politican and someone who got handed the #30 spot for a reason I still can't fathom.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    It's so nice knowing i'm no longer alone

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Dazz vs. President Blindy vs. Lony: 2017 PW Royal Rumble - FINAL 3

This for all the marbles! We got three Large personalities clashing in that ring!

Giants of PW Clashing with Titans of the Coliseum, making each other seem normal size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Very easy choice, you've got Dazz who has worked hard up against a corrupt politican and someone who got handed the #30 spot for a reason I still can't fathom.
    *Cough, cough, cough! Epic redemption story! *cough! people are still talking about it! *Cough ...
    Mad Dog Smith Vs. Chaos Kid

The Undisputed Championship is on the line!

Who goes into the record books!?

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun facts:
    • The Dazz entered the same entry number in this match as last year's inaugural Royal Rumble winner, Ness, at #17

• President Blindy entered the same entry number two years in a row at #22...but of course, back then he was a senator!

• Lony entered at #30 this year in a pre-determined entry (after a loss to Mad Dog Smith worked in his favor), but last year a different loss by Lony led to a pre-determined #30 entry (Big Pete pinned Lony at Survivor Series 2015, leading to board of directors awarding Big Pete the #30 entry).

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    Fun facts:
    • The Dazz entered the same entry number as last year's inaugural Royal Rumble winner, Ness, at #17

• President Blindy entered the same entry number two years in a row at #22...but of course, back then he was a senator!

• Lony entered at #30 this year in a pre-determined entry (after a loss to Mad Dog Smith worked in his favor), but last year a different loss by Lony led to a pre-determined #30 entry (Big Pete pinned Lony at Survivor Series 2015, leading to board of directors awarding Big Pete the #30 entry).
    Yes! Facts are fun guys! They're really fun!!!

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Lony enters the ring at number 30*

President Blindy(Smiling and relieved): Hallelujah! I can catch a breather!

*Lony and Dazz tussel around as President Blindy looks around huffing and puffing after two epic title matches and a beatdown from ShinobiMusashi as the fans boo at the inevitable 2 on 1 beatdown on Dazz*

*Fans begin loudly chanting "DAZZ" and "LETS GO DAZZ", pulling for the underdog*

President Blindy(Yelling at the fans): I beat this guy the same time last year, all by myself. He ain't winning the rumble. I'm your president of PW! Remember that!

*Blindy proceeds to kick Dazz in the gut while he is being laid down by Lony*

President Blindy(To Lony)
    : Sic em Lony! Throw this impersonating charlatan out of the ring!

Announcer: For the 1st time ever, Dazz has done something no other competitor has ever done and that is rally the fans against The Cabinet as Dazz rises at his very best when he is feeling the fans adrenaline and applause.

Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls III DLC: The Ringed City(XB1), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post

This shit again?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Banner Credit: Surrender

Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015
    Currently Watching: Blue Exorcist S2, Dragon Ball Super, Tiger Mask W
    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner, 2014 & 2015 Winner)

vCash
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look back to my first reign as PW Heavyweight champion, I told the world that Dazz was a future major player around here. 2017 seems to be the year he is attempting to break that proverbial glass ceiling. Despite that, I went with my tag team partner Lony and another longtime COMRADE in President Blindy. I bleed red for days.

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*The Dazz takes down Lony with a clothesline. He ducks a clothesline from Blindy, and takes him down with a dropkick. Lony gets up and goes for a clothesline on The Dazz, but Dazz ducks, and Lony knocks out Blindy. Lony turns around, and eats a superkick straight to the jaw. Lony crumbles to the floor, and Dazz is the only man standing. The fans give him a roaring applause, as The Dazz screams out to the fans.*

"This is my time! You're looking at the next PW Champion!"

*The Dazz picks up Lony and tries to eliminate him, but Lony holds on to the ropes, until Blindy attacks Dazz.*

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My loyalty is to President @Blindy, the man made me his Chief of Staff and offered me dual citizenship, so we could make PW great again. @The Dazz, you put up a valiant fight, but this isn't your match to win, at least not this year.

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Lony on the ring apron, Blindy spins Dazz around, connecting with an elbow smash that would make Misawa himself proud, that sends Dazzler to the ring canvas. Blindy starts to stomp away at The Dazzling One, as Lony makes his way back into the ring before the two members of The Cabinet get Dazz to his feet.

Lony then grabs Dazz, lifting him up in a bearhug, as Blindy bounces off the ropes, delivering a vicious clothesline to The Dazz that damn near takes his head off.

Mad Dog: HART ATTACK! HART ATTACK! HART ATTACK!

Chaos Kid: Calm down man, it's just a simple double team move.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An honorable final 3 since it is basically a tribute to ME!

Long-time rival, Lony, who is responsible for kick-starting the Ness Movement. Sick of me and want me to be DIED? Blame that guy.

President Blindy, this has been his show. He taught me a valuable lesson. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think. A vote here allows PW to continue on the path to greatness.

Then there's Dazz. The unsung hero of Team MANSPREADING. Milopo got credit for giving me the win last year. CIG was eye candy, but Dazz proved himself two years in a row. A future contender, but for right now the victory belongs to our elected official.

President Blindy. It was his rise to the top that ended my reign, but really it was just part two of the story. PW's Story. Join us!

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*As Lony holds down a semi-unconscious Dazz, Blindy calls for the a staff crew near the bell to give him a mic*

President Blindy
    : And people this is what we call an extravaganza! HAHAHA.

*Fans groan and boo in frustration and shock*

President Blindy(Holding a dazed Dazz): This is your last hope, all of the naysayers. The people of the Cabinet, this is a great day! Forget making PW great again, this is called making PW magical again because this is a storybook fairy tale all coming true!

I mean who is going to stop me? Shinobimusashi? He's out cold after I blindsided his hardcore barb wire loving ass to the concrete pavement! Ain't no assassination attempts happening on this glorious night!

HR? Put up a good fight but dumped courtesy of me, thank you thank you.

Oncall? After I laid back reading the Drudge Report in our tag team bout while wrecking Oncall's hopes of becoming a tag team champion, I too outlasted him in this ring!

LS? Thrown out of the ring even and put on notice!

Surprises like Iron Maiden? They got their 2 minutes of fame before going over the 3rd rope. Back to the prehistoric ages you go!

Everybody but Aaron has stepped in this ring and have been thrown out, who else wants to destroy all of the little boys and girls epic night? This is better than Disneyland kiddos, this is one for the records! There's nobody left to ruin what is destiny!

We are dancing in a few weeks Aaron for the biggest belt of them all to add to the collection! Beat him down Lony, beat Dazz down!

You see Dazz, it pays to campaign and campaign and campaign because this competition, or better yet life is a numbers game. Sadly for you, you have nobody looking out for you backstage or altogether! Me? I got everyone, everyone. This man right here, the toughest son of a gun in the federation will be the one destroying your hopes and dreams while I sit back and watch it all unfold!

*Fans begin to pour on Dazz chants*

President Blindy: Wrong place, wrong time, wrong man. This is my night, this is my night you hear me Dazz!

Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls III DLC: The Ringed City(XB1), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After that bastard @Chaos Kid eliminated me from this match, and ruined my chance to main event PW Wrestlemania, only one person can win this now.

The Dazz.

But Chaos Kid we haven't even started yet. We already have a matched scheduled for MMA1, but I'm dead certain I'll beat you there, and I'd love nothing more than to beat you, and humiliate you again but in front of thousands more people and on the grandest stage of them all- PW Wrestlemania.

#ThinkSmart
    Last edited by Lawrence; 03-14-2017 at 10:36 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I guess the casting for the next Three Stooges movie is settled!
    PW World Heavyweight Champion - Today, Tomorrow, FOREVER

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    After that bastard @Chaos Kid eliminated me from this match, and ruined my chance to main event PW Wrestlemania, only one person can win this now.

The Dazz.

But Chaos Kid we haven't even started yet. We already have a matched scheduled for MMA1, but I'm dead certain I'll beat you there, and I'd love nothing more than to beat you, and humiliate you again but in front of thousands more people and on the grandest stage of them all.

#ThinkSmart
    for a person who claims to think smart, I seriously doubt your mental state of mind wanting a piece of me, dont dance with the devil if you dont know the steps

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like HBD has stolen the show & realized the boyhood dream ...

I'm talking about the Heart Break Dazz ...

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My shot at the WM main event, ruined. All ruined!

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

President... if you only did what was necessary. We may have had a WMX situation here.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dazz Vs. A-A-Ron at Mania.

But which @The Dazz will show up?

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The #17 entry strikes two years in a row. You'd think WWE booked this.

In the same night that he lost his Tag Team Championship to President @Blindy and @Ness, @The Dazz gets the last laugh by last eliminating President Blindy and winning the 2nd annual PW Royal Rumble match! The Dazz will go to WrestleMania's main event in his first Heavyweight title match against the dominant current champion @Aaron. It looks like that ruthless aggression of attacking his tag partner Rad was what Dazz needed to get to that next level!

Congrats to Dazz. Thanks for a fun event guys, we will transition into WrestleMania pretty quickly

Order of Elimination
    1, 2, 3 (tie). Rad, milopo, Falcone
    4. CIG
    5. Dukezilla
    6.7 (tie). Jake and dragonstorm
    8. Jason
    9. Mad Dog Smith
    10. SM
    11, 12, 13 (tie). RT, Mistress, Ness
    14. Chaos Kid
    15, 16 (tie). Raven* and The Main Event
    17. Lawrence
    18, 19 (tie). Oncall and LS
    20. Untouchable
    21. ShinobiMusashi
    22. DatGuy
    23. iron maiden
    24, 25, 26 (tie). WMS, Sea Slug, EasyRider
    27. HR
    28. Lony
    29. President Blindy
    WINNER - The Dazz

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attached Images Attached Images

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazz View Post
    Why is Dazz pointing to that PW Advertisment telling me how to hook up with hot Filipino Women in my area?

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Why is Dazz pointing to that PW Advertisment telling me how to hook up with hot Filipino Women in my area?
    Trying to get you the hook up.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information