Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Warning: RAW is not 4 hours tonight, it's just Daylight Savings. (3/13 RAW Party)

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Warning: RAW is not 4 hours tonight, it's just Daylight Savings. (3/13 RAW Party)

Remember when they tried that with Roman and people cheered Triple H on? Good times.

vCash
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Warning: RAW is not 4 hours tonight, it's just Daylight Savings. (3/13 RAW Party)

Why not let Seth stand tall there?

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazz View Post
    Why not let Seth stand tall there?
    They're building the drama that his knee is a liability.

I get that, but you've got two more Raws. We didn't need the first night to be a return and a failure. It would've had more impact if it happened next week with Triple H prepared.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    They're building the drama that his knee is a liability.

I get that, but you've got two more Raws. We didn't need the first night to be a return and a failure. It would've had more impact if it happened next week with Triple H prepared.
    That's what I was thinking as well. I still liked the ending, but give Seth that big moment he really needed. Then, in the final weeks, have Triple H target his leg.

Still, that inverted figure-four was nice.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose Mark View Post
    Remember when they tried that with Roman and people cheered Triple H on? Good times.
    Oh, but you forget, they cheered Roman the first time they did it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved that final segment. Mick and hhh were great. As was Rollins, just wish he could have stood tall st the end of raw this week. And do the hhh going after the knee next week.

So if foley fired now or what?

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose Mark View Post
    I remember them doing it the very next week with Ambrose and getting the reaction that they wanted Roman to have.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been busy the past couple weeks so watched the Hulu version. The show was okay. I don't quite like the Roman/HBK interaction in the form it was. HBK comes out, says a few words, Roman in turn kinda just calls him a bitch. It all just seemed like a useless waste of HBK. Braun blasting him was pretty badass, though.
    Pretty much hated the entire Foley/Steph segment. Same old shit with the evil boss and now The Authority back in play. Good to see their branching out with new ideas....from 1999.
    Loved Seth returning but him getting beaten down like that first night in was a waste, like others said. Seth could have gotten that one in and HHH tear him and his knee apart over the next couple weeks. I dunno. Just wasn't a great episode to me.
    -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
    -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
    Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
    IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
    Feel free to add me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Seth looked strong against HHH then the match at WM would be pointless. I mean HHH is an aging part timer. If Seth came out ahead, what point would there be in a match? The story is Seth surpassing HHH, and to do that, they need to play the longer game. Playing the injured knee angle is really cool, as if they keep it up, they can work a slower match and tell a killer story at WM where Seth needs to outsmart HHH's submission work.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    If Seth looked strong against HHH then the match at WM would be pointless. I mean HHH is an aging part timer. If Seth came out ahead, what point would there be in a match? The story is Seth surpassing HHH, and to do that, they need to play the longer game. Playing the injured knee angle is really cool, as if they keep it up, they can work a slower match and tell a killer story at WM where Seth needs to outsmart HHH's submission work.
    We still got a couple of weeks before Mania... You could have had Seth stand tall just this once so the crowd doesn't think he's a chump.

Also, how exactly does Seth standing tall in one segment make the Mania match pointless? I mean, the whole story has been about Seth wanting to beat HHH in an actual match.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final segment was great. Foley FINALLY stands up to the Authority, Rollins erases the horrors of Green Bay and gets the crowd reaction he needed and came out looking like a hero even if he was beat down in the end.

Also I dug Roman/HBK. They are turning the knob a little bit on darker Roman and it's instantly more intriguing than he's been in a loooong time.

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this is my state of mind at the moment, but I didn't see Steph's demand as being particularly heelish. Someone getting downsized sucks, to be sure, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody, but it's still a part of working in the world. And what's Stephanie supposed to do, let Mick do all the fun real-life fantasy booking stuff and leave the unpleasant aspects of the job to her? Have her -- and only her -- be the evil one who has to deliver the news that you are no longer employed?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michinokudriver View Post
    Not sure if this is my state of mind at the moment, but I didn't see Steph's demand as being particularly heelish. Someone getting downsized sucks, to be sure, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody, but it's still a part of working in the world. And what's Stephanie supposed to do, let Mick do all the fun real-life fantasy booking stuff and leave the unpleasant aspects of the job to her? Have her -- and only her -- be the evil one who has to deliver the news that you are no longer employed?
    But she wanted Mick to fire someone as part of some kind of idiotic test. It wasn't like they actually needed to get rid of anybody.

Oh, and the fact she took nothing but pure enjoyment out of the whole situation makes her look like the biggest piece of shit ever.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a few weeks left that brutal attack on his knee needed to happen then. The whole segment got Seth over as a face and he did knock HHH out of the ring on his ass. Save the moment where he finally beats him down and beats him with his pedigree at WM putting an end to his use of the pedigree and possibly pulling out a new move afterwards. The man has returned.

Thread Information