Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rollins and HHH

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rollins and HHH

A little back story ..I haven't watched more than 10-15 minutes of RAW over the past 2 or so months. But I am really interested in HHH/Rollins. I hope Rollins destroys The Game.

But last I heard, Rollins was injured and he might miss Wrestlemania. Last night on FastLane, they kept airing these commercials that Rollins won't be at Wrestlemania, but Rollins threatened to end HHH's career at Wrestlemania.

Long story short, I am lost. What is going on with this story?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rollins and HHH

Joe may or may not have injured Seth who wants to fight HHH at WM. Since Seth is injured they don't have an official match yet. If Seth is cleared by WM he will call out HHH for a match. If that happens HHH says he will accept it and finish Seth. Seth says he has nothing left to lose and will make sure he ends HHH as well.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the odds are good that Rollins will be cleared but if he is not cleared what are they going to do then ???

Finn Balor must still not be cleared

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This match will fail because Rollins is just inherently unlivable. He isn't someone fans can't get behind. His face run makes no sense. So we're supposed to root for him because he's mad at HHH that he isn't helping Rolling cheat anymore & is now helping other wrestlers screw Rolling over? He just comes across like a bitter ex to me. It doesn't work

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness_Bolt
    This match will fail because Rollins is just inherently unlivable. He isn't someone fans can't get behind. His face run makes no sense. So we're supposed to root for him because he's mad at HHH that he isn't helping Rolling cheat anymore & is now helping other wrestlers screw Rolling over? He just comes across like a bitter ex to me. It doesn't work
    Unbelievable?
    First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meant to be Unlikable. Gotta slow down when I'm typing

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you there. I could never back Tyler Black the wrestler. As a promo guy and writer he was second to none. When he dropped the Age of the Fall gimmick, I just could not get into him. Then when he fought Orton and started to use the Pedigree I started to get into him in the ring, but he was always a guy to hate and not rally behind. He did the job of a hated heel very well. His face turn I thought was lackluster until a week or so ago. Things are clicking now for me, and I see the genius that was Age of the Fall Tyler Black coming out again. I am super excited, as Seth Rollins is a character that is not as limited like Black was, being a nihilistic anarchist following Jacobs, who had almost the same gimmick as him. Seth is far more complex. If he can bring out the good from Black into Rollins, and push the ball further I think he will be a legend. But he still needs to connect with more people. I am an easy convert since I been watching him over a decade since Team DIFH and knew he was super talented.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When HHH comes off more reasonable and logical for his actions you know you're a poor baby face.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm becoming more and more convinced that this match is going to be used as a way for Hunter to get a win, and set up a new heel faction with NXT stars - picture him, Balor, Joe, Owens, and Steph, standing over Rollins, in what ought to be the penultimate match of the night.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman View Post
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that this match is going to be used as a way for Hunter to get a win, and set up a new heel faction with NXT stars - picture him, Balor, Joe, Owens, and Steph, standing over Rollins, in what ought to be the penultimate match of the night.
    Obviously he's been on the main roster for a lot longer, but how is Rollins any less an NXT star than Owens or Joe? Hell, being the first NXT champion, he's the original NXT star!

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Obviously he's been on the main roster for a lot longer, but how is Rollins any less an NXT star than Owens or Joe? Hell, being the first NXT champion, he's the original NXT star!
    Rollins was before the revolution, before NXT's big bang so to speak. He's more so, a FCW guy.

A touch of Destiny AgentRodimal's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman View Post
    Don't see Balor turning immediately after returning, but if that is the case, the next night on Raw we'd better hear "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta: SHIELD!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can actually see the following happening.

Reigns costs Rollins the match with Hunter.
    Owens beats Jericho at WM, Jericho leaves to tour with Fozzy.
    Hunter, Joe and Reigns reform The Authority, and rustles up some heels, maybe The Club as enforcers.
    Owens turns face, because he was put into a match with Goldberg and Hunter did jack about it.
    Owens, Rollins, Zayn and Balor become something of an unofficial alliance. Graves would even start calling them, the Mt. Rushmore of NXT.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Owens and Zayn in any sort of alliance after everything they said and did to each other in 2016, that just stretches things for me a little

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Owens and Zayn in any sort of alliance after everything they said and did to each other in 2016, that just stretches things for me a little
    But isn't their whole shtick that outside of the business they're great friends but inside they're fierce rivals?

Alls fair in Love and Pro Wrestling. I believe Eddie Guerrero once said that...

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    But isn't their whole shtick that outside of the business they're great friends but inside they're fierce rivals?

Alls fair in Love and Pro Wrestling. I believe Eddie Guerrero once said that...
    Until Owens turned on Zayn back in NXT. This promo video says a lot about it.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until Owens turned on Zayn back in NXT. This promo video says a lot about it.
    We'll see, if Owens/Zayn decide to delve into their past on the independents, they could tell you they've had far bigger rivalries and kissed and made up.

It would take some massaging, but I don't think it would be like Austin teaming up with McMahon which everybody knew was bullshit.

Fo fo fo fo... for life patrick94's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nath45 View Post
    I can actually see the following happening.

Hunter, Joe and Reigns reform The Authority, and rustles up some heels, maybe The Club as enforcers.
    Owens turns face, because he was put into a match with Goldberg and Hunter did jack about it.
    Owens, Rollins, Zayn and Balor become something of an unofficial alliance. Graves would even start calling them, the Mt. Rushmore of NXT.
    That would be great and entertaining and all... So we know it's not going to happen
    Fuck The Revival!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Union 2.0

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Damon you mean the Union of People You Ought To Respect, Son.

Otherwise known as 'Up Yours'.

Russo loved his acronyms. Pretty Mean Sisters, Terry Invitational Tournament, Misfits In Action.

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody else find the idea of Reigns and Joe becoming Hunters lackeys completely unentertaining and boring? On another note, does anybody else find the idea of a new version of the Authority involving Triple H to be very boring? Anytime Triple H gets involved in something like The Authority, it almost never ends and it's never interesting at all.

Also, would anybody else prefer a heel sadistic version Owens far more entertaining than a face version of Owens?

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mx518 View Post
    Does anybody else find the idea of Reigns and Joe becoming Hunters lackeys completely unentertaining and boring? On another note, does anybody else find the idea of a new version of the Authority involving Triple H to be very boring? Anytime Triple H gets involved in something like The Authority, it almost never ends and it's never interesting at all.

Also, would anybody else prefer a heel sadistic version Owens far more entertaining than a face version of Owens?
    Nah, it's an incredible idea. It's sure to piss off all the lonely marks.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've not been watching WWE for a long time, just started to watch it again (although very sparingly). HHH & Rollins are still feuding? Didn't they have a match at like Summerslam last year? or last Mania or something..

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it's an incredible idea. It's sure to piss off all the lonely marks.
    And if this guy was booking everything, Triple H will still be main eventing for the World Title at Wrestlemania 40.

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mx518 View Post
    And if this guy was booking everything, Triple H will still be main eventing for the World Title at Wrestlemania 40.
    Nah, John Cena would be.

Thread Information