View Poll Results: Who walks out with the Heavyweight title?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron (c)

10 58.82%
  • WMS

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron (c) vs. WMS - Heavyweight Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aaron (c) vs. WMS - Heavyweight Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

Heavyweight Championship

WMS vs. Aaron (c)

WMS earned a Heavyweight title shot by winning an Ultimate X triple threat match at SummerSlam, and at that same event, Aaron became the Heavyweight Champion by cashing in Money in the Bank on his tag partner EasyRider. These two finally meet, with the winner walking into the grandest stage as PW's #1 competitor and with the Coliseum's most prestigious title around their waist. Will Aaron's impressive 2016 continue into 2017 by adding yet another event victory to his record, or will WMS turnaround from last year's lows and reclaim a spot as one of the Coliseum's finest?

Promo thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Aaron (c) vs. WMS - Heavyweight Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

This is it! The Grand Daddy of them all!

I'm Mad Dog Smith. This is @Chaos Kid! And we're calling the action.

Aaron strikes first with the GhettoBuster! Nice GhettoBuster!

Now it's Dubya with the Cincinnati Bottle Rocket! Oooooh! That's gonna burn!

But Arron is right back into it with "Don't touch me there, Grandma!" Oooooh! Grandma's always a fiesty girl!

But Dubya's right back into it with a Duck Billed PlatterPuss Suplex!

Good God! All this action in only the first minute of the match!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't let it happen just once!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is for all the marbles, two of the best that PW has to offer in the middle of the ring to fight for the prize that everyone wants....I miss playing with marbles but back to the Dog

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    this is for all the marbles, two of the best that PW has to offer in the middle of the ring to fight for the prize that everyone wants....I miss playing with marbles but back to the Dog
    That's right, kid! Although I don't understand the concept of marbles. The complicated rules baffle me!

But nontheless I'm fascinated by the beautiful colors and the nice clickity clack sounds they make when you smash them together!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so its seem like Aaron has the edge in this match doggie against WMS...WMS...white matching sneakers?, wheres my shirt? white mens socks? anyhow how to you see this match going doggie?

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two of my favorites so I'll vote for who's down!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so its seem like Aaron has the edge in this match doggie against WMS...WMS...white matching sneakers?, wheres my shirt? white mens socks? anyhow how to you see this match going doggie?
    Wise Men Say! One of the greatest to ever wrestle in the Coliseum, Kid! He's down but not out! My money's on the Drunk!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do wise men say? how am I suppose to know I'm never met a wise men, I've met a wise ass before does that count? , it seem like both guy are really trying to get the edge in this match, so many big moves and counter this is very impressive

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do wise men say? how am I suppose to know I'm never met a wise men, I've met a wise ass before does that count? , it seem like both guy are really trying to get the edge in this match, so many big moves and counter this is very impressive
    Indeed. You know in Aaron's case, growing up in the projects, he once watched a baby fight a pigeon for a piece of white bread. So you know he's incorporated that into his fighting style.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait a minute Aaron fights like a baby, better be careful that he doesn't chuck his dummy out of the cot, so we have a wise man and a baby fighter omg is this the twilight zone?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait a minute Aaron fights like a baby, better be careful that he doesn't chuck his dummy out of the cot, so we have a wise man and a baby fighter omg is this the twilight zone?
    Make no mistake, Kid. Sure, these two fighters are unorthodox, but you'll have a hard time finding better ones.

What God didn't give these guys in a stable childhood, he gave them in 'Rasseling sense!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd find a hard time finding a better fight, mmm I bet it wouldn't take me long to find a dam better fighter, but enough about me, back to these guys, both are throwing bombs out there, someone is going to get hurt

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd find a hard time finding a better fight, mmm I bet it wouldn't take me long to find a dam better fighter, but enough about me, back to these guys, both are throwing bombs out there, someone is going to get hurt
    What gets me, Kid, is how Dubya is chucking his empty hard liquor bottles at Aaron after he finishes them. It's a high risk/high reward situation where wrestling with one arm has to be hurting him but Aaron can't be comfortable with a never ending barrage of Jim Bean's bouncing off his skull.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is taking the term punch drunk to a different level

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The winner of this match, and STILL the Heavyweight Champion... Aaron!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops, I think I just spoiled the WMS documentary. Sorry!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man what a match. Possibly the best title match in PW history. Even 7 votes wasn't enough to do it.

Thank-You-Dubya! Clap. Clap. Clap-clap-clap!

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're supposed to be chanting "YOU DE-SERVE IT!" at me. That's what people do nowadays.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    You're supposed to be chanting "YOU DE-SERVE IT!" at me. That's what people do nowadays.
    You left the ring too early, you maverick renegade. You strong silent type, you! You sweet Prince of New England!

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd think i'd be upset about this outcome given how much I like WMS and how angry Aaron has been with regard to me, i'm not though.

This gives me a chance to get my hands on him and extract my pound of flesh for all the nasty things he's said about me. Forget the cabinet, forget Ness and The President (they're tied up with Shinobi anyway) give Aaron what he doesn't even know he wants, let him face me at Wrestlemania for the title. I'm gonna go through that Rumble so I can get my hands on him.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how I feel about that.

On one hand, it'd be an easy win.

On the other hand, you'd spend the next five years trying to make excuses for losing and everyone would be bored again.

Request denied!

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, all this time and you still don't get it. My main complaint, even above the voting was that average work got an extreme reward. You've looked at things more then once, did I ever claim I was the rightful winner or did I claim that the person who got just 2 votes should've won because they put in the most effort and their work was the best.

It's really simple, my belief is hard work should be rewarded.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look here nurse on call, win the rumble then Aaron will have to face you, dont win the rumble then wait in line...its that simple

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look here nurse on call, win the rumble then Aaron will have to face you, dont win the rumble then wait in line...its that simple
    This guy gets it!

Good luck in the Rumble, Chaos Kid! You're sure to do better than Oncall at least!

Thread Information