View Poll Results: Who walks out as the Intercontinental Champion?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • President Blindy (c)

9 64.29%
  • LS

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Blindy (c) vs. LS - Intercontinental Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default President Blindy (c) vs. LS - Intercontinental Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

Intercontinental Championship
    (Champion vs. Champion II)
    LS vs. President Blindy (c) [w/Ness]

Promo thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: President Blindy (c) vs. LS - Intercontinental Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

WE'VE taken the tag team titles, but now we are defending our land out here. We are defending the holy grail that is the Intercontinental title from the savages that try to take it from us! We will not be phased, we will not be harmed!

I, President Blindy will still stand as your champion by night's end!

Currently Playing:
    Wipeout Omega Collection(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: President Blindy (c) vs. LS - Intercontinental Championship: PW Royal Rumble 2017

I'm just gonna go ahead and stand on the apron the whole match! Nobody do any irish whips and we should be okay.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seem strange that the Pres has support without saying a word

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all seriousness, we need to uncover this mysterious montreux99 lurker - this minion has followed Blindy's every move for years and shows up faithfully to vote for him.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    I'm just gonna go ahead and stand on the apron the whole match! Nobody do any irish whips and we should be okay.

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    In all seriousness, we need to uncover this mysterious montreux99 lurker - this minion has followed Blindy's every move for years and shows up faithfully to vote for him.
    montreux99 is a dedicated follower, can't ever hate on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    it seem strange that the Pres has support without saying a word
    You've missed the movement that I have put forth for almost a year now, get on board!

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Blindy... Is it a movement? Or an attempt at a monopoly?

I said it in the promo thread and Ness' recent promo challenging me confirmed it - you two are attempting to be in every title match at Mania and walk out with all four titles.

Not gonna happen.

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Blindy... Is it a movement? Or an attempt at a monopoly?

I said it in the promo thread and Ness' recent promo challenging me confirmed it - you two are attempting to be in every title match at Mania and walk out with all four titles.

Not gonna happen.
    Funny how you toss that Alex Jones inspired conspiracy theory considering if you win it would be you and not me with TWO titles and consistently shooting down upcomers like Lawrence for the PW JHW title and not allowing them to breathe above surface!

Our capture of gold isn't an ego stroke by any means but is it a uniting of all masses, we are not afraid of showing out true colors and aren't hiding under a premise that we're trying to stop others from getting to succeed.

So far I am impressed LS, you have yet to rely upon a goon dressed in black to win this for you. So far so good......

If you do win this match, I think we might have to coin you "Legacy Stopper" because you have done nothing but try and ruin legacies this year. This is a young man's federation, step aside and join The Cabinet that we have built!

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Funny how you toss that Alex Jones inspired conspiracy theory considering if you win it would be you and not me with TWO titles and consistently shooting down upcomers like Lawrence for the PW JHW title and not allowing them to breathe above surface!

Our capture of gold isn't an ego stroke by any means but is it a uniting of all masses, we are not afraid of showing out true colors and aren't hiding under a premise that we're trying to stop others from getting to succeed.

So far I am impressed LS, you have yet to rely upon a goon dressed in black to win this for you. So far so good......

If you do win this match, I think we might have to coin you "Legacy Stopper" because you have done nothing but try and ruin legacies this year. This is a young man's federation, step aside and join The Cabinet that we have built!
    I have defended my title at every event...including against you at Survivor Series. Remember when you had an undefeated streak prior to Survivor Series?!

And defending my title at every event is more than we can say about your "goon" who's at ringside for this match.

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have defended my title at every event...including against you at Survivor Series. Remember when you had an undefeated streak prior to Survivor Series?!

And defending my title at every event is more than we can say about your "goon" who's at ringside for this match.
    That "goon"(Or whatever you want to call him) has the decency to show his face and has embraced becoming THE vice president of all of PW. The man is one of the most decorated competitors in this federation existence, and very few would even touch Ness's accolades. Your cronie back from Survivor Series still has yet to show his or herself, proving their cowardice but the match is still far from over LS and I still expect to see your right hand man try and take me out when we all least expect it.

Ness has been a man of his word not only to my presidency but to all of PW. The man does not speak upon hollow words and has backed up everything he has said and then some. He is an inspiration to all, to even compare him to the joker who tried to assassinate me is criminal!

Currently Playing:

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last 2 votes have been very easy decisions, especially with a "random" lurker throwing support behind Blindy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monty has been a loyal supporter since the President campaigned to be on the city council and has followed him throughout his career. Some people are loyal to McDonalds and eat a Big Mac ever day. Monty simply is aware of the President's dedication to the cause and will follow him to hell and back.

Much like a certain Ajleeguy I would not be surprised if some trumped up charges are brought upon him and he is sacrificed to spin some conspiracy theory.

#Neverforgive
    #Neverforget

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Last 2 votes have been very easy decisions, especially with a "random" lurker throwing support behind Blindy.
    Going off kayfabe here for a second, this is not an alt account by me. Just want to clear the air on that.

I've had users create accounts PM other members on PW asking info. about me in the past year, not sure if montreux99 is apart of that or if he's just an innocent newcomer(If so welcome!) who is lurking at the moment but this has been an ongoing problem(If you want to call it that) for a year now. I know guys like Ness, Aaron and I think others(Untouchable) have spoken to me about this last year.
    Last edited by Blindy; 03-03-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys for that accidentally voted, hope it doesn't affect too much.
    And yeah I'm just a random Blindy's follower, not his clone. He is one of my favorite posters on this board so hope that makes sense.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And please don't ban me for this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

throw him in the ring against LS for his punishment

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Blindy Bro named Monty hopped the barricade Maggle!

vCash
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We the people shall vote for President Blindy.

I hate to vote against LS, but as a member of The Cabinet (Chief of Staff), I have to show my support to Blindy.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2
    Tiger Mask W

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many minions do we have here following this pres thing, I have zero times for idiots like those who cant think for themselves, I have zero time for guys who haven't a backbone, I have no leader, I have no master, I have no president, I am the Chaos Kid god dam it and I bow to no one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by montreux99 View Post
    Sorry guys for that accidentally voted, hope it doesn't affect too much.
    And yeah I'm just a random Blindy's follower, not his clone. He is one of my favorite posters on this board so hope that makes sense.
    Welcome aboard to PW buddy. Thank you for the praise, hope I meant no bad ill will but there were people who signed up and would PM other posters asking me my favorite music and other stuff which got a little creepy.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*During the closing moments of the match, the unknown assailant in a black ski mask - who attacked President Blindy at Survivor Series - attempts to enter the ring. The referee prevents the assailant from entering the ring, and Ness pulls the assailant off the apron and hits a clothesline! LS looks at the chaos at ringside, while President Blindy capitalizes by hitting Blindsided and getting the 3 count!*

The winner of this match...and STILL Intercontinental Champion...President @Blindy!

*Ness attempts to unmask the assailant...and under the ski mask is Ness' ajleeguy frog mask from Gold Rush! Ness is confused, and the assailant low blows Ness. The assailant then grabs a baseball bat from under the ring and hits Ness in the head with it. President Blindy attempts to save his Vice President Ness, but sees a similar fate with several baseball bat shots to the gut.*

*LS staggers to the outside of the rind and grabs a mic, and walks up the ramp with help from the mystery assailant. Why is the assailant wearing the ajleeguy mask, and what is the assailant's identity?!*

Oh @Ness...just when I think you can't get more pathetic, I see you like this... Out cold with, quite frankly, nothing to live for anymore. Sure, you're a Tag Team Champion now, but with your track record, for how much longer?

Ness - if you can even hear me - we need to set the record straight for the people of PW, once and for all. You think you're indebted to President Blindy because you lost a title vs. internship match? Oh, no... You are sorely mistaken.

You're indebted to President Blindy because YOU DID THIS TO HIM.

I once remember Ness once saying he "bleeds PW"...but really Ness, the only blood on your hands is President Blindy's. It's YOUR fault, Ness, that at these past two events, President Blindy has ended up out cold, unable to move...

Now Ness, I'm not sure exactly how you're reacting right now - how appropriate that after that baseball bat shot to the face, your hands are covering your face...I'd be ashamed if I were you, too. But I'm sure if I could see your face, you'd look quite puzzled at what I'm getting at here... So let me spell it out for you...let me tell you and the world how these attempted "assassinations" on President Blindy are all a result of YOUR actions.

There's a reason why the mystery attacker wore YOUR ajleeguy mask...a reason why the mystery attacker used YOUR bat from Gold Rush. Yep... Are the dots finally connecting, Ness?

Do you want to know who's under this mask?

I'm going to give it to you. Without further delay, Ness, President Blindy...

*The mystery attacker takes off the ajleeguy mask, revealing himself to be...*

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, My God!

Oh, My God!

LS! What's gotten into you!?

*Mad Dog throws up at the sight of all that blood ...

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whoa. I like it! I can't say I expected that. Go Shinobi! Do what I failed to do! Delete Ness!

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone that's against Ness and Blindy has my full support.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Thread Information