Thread: Mia Yim/Jade Leaving TNA

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mia Yim/Jade Leaving TNA

Former TNA Knockouts champion Jade‘s deal with TNA has expired and she is now officially a free agent according to PWInsider.com.

There is no word whether she will be working this week’s Impact Wrestling tapings as the company has been working to have all the regulars appearing on the tapings signed to deals.

The former Knockout Champion has currently been feuding with Rosemary for the Knockouts championship on IMPACT Wrestling.

UPDATE: Sources tell us that Jade will not be re-signing with TNA and will not be apart of the upcoming tapings this week in Orlando, Florida.
    http://squaredcirclesirens.com/anoth...gone-from-tna/

Talents that TNA has had/could have had at one point or and done next to nothing with or just wasted.

Mia Yim
    Sarah Stock
    Melissa
    Shantelle Taylor
    Nikki Roxx
    Rain
    Katie Lea
    Mickie Knuckles
    Santanna
    Ayako Hamada
    Ivelisse
    The Blossom Twins
    Thea Trinidad
    Taeler Hendrix

It's really pathetic to see how much talent TNA has wasted over the past decade.

Space Invaders Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Mia Yim/Jade Leaving TNA

Too bad. I was really getting behind her.
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been a while since TNA news has made an appearance here. Seems the new regime will need to do a lot of hiring since no one want to sign their new contracts.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Former Impact Wrestling star Jade was the talk of many fans last week when news broke that her contract with Impact Wrestling had expired and that she was departing from the company.

Recently, Jade sat down with The VIP Lounge podcast with MVP to talk about her departure, her feud with Rosemary and option of an NXT run. Highlights of the interview below:

On her feud with Rosemary: “She is the most creative person that I know, so she came up with everything. She’s a genius. We’ve never wrestled each other until we were in Impact. We’ve known each other since SHIMMER and we always wanted to wrestle each other but that was back when I was Mia Yim and she was Courtney Rush. She didn’t have the gimmick that she does now, so I feel like if we would have wrestled in SHIMMER it would’ve been totally different than what it turned out to be for our feud. The first time we wrestled was for a One Night Only and that kind of when we tried to feel each other about in the ring and stuff. After that we just clicked, we knew we could make something, so it was a fun story. She is willing to take any and everything, obviously. So she was okay with all of that. She’s a tough girl.”

Departure from Impact Wrestling: “Here’s the thing, I never was fired. I never was released nor was I ever like ‘Hey TNA, F-U’ or I quit or anything like that. My contract expired, it expired this week. I am 100% a free agent. So taking indie bookings. They have sent me a renewal, so I am negotiating but I am exploring other options. So we will see what will happen. As of right now, everything, me and TNA, we’re fine, we’re good. I’m just 100% free and I’m just branching out to see what other options there are out there.”

Option of an NXT run: “I would love to just because they have so many women on their roster. I know I had a match with Charlotte back a couple years ago but it was only a minute long. Man, I just wish I could have a legit match with her, Sasha or even the NXT girls that are there now. There is a lot more competition there than it was years ago. So yeah, I’ll keep that option open.”
    http://www.diva-dirt.com/131690/jade...edium=facebook

the link can take you to the full interview

i dont doubt we'll see Jade back in TNA at some point.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think she'd go North?

Beat the Devil out of it Leper Messiah's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mia to NXT to would be deserved. If she stays on the indies, maybe going to WSU and starting up a feud with Leva Bates, since both have pretty good chemistry in the ring.

Thread Information