Default A New Challenger Approaching

Edit. Give it 24 hrs.

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A New Challenger Approaching

Okay NOW that the match has ended enjoy another shitty lipsmacking Ness video.

#PWWM

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog Comes out to address the PW Coliseum ...

He is dressed in a lime green ring jacket. Shirt less underneath. Black stretchy pants. Uggs.

LS! Dont' do this! Don't wrestle Ness! This guy isn't worth it, honestly!? I have no idea what President Blindy sees in him!

LS! Dammit, LS! Dammit, you spunky piston, you!

You daredevil, spark plug! I already know what your answer is gonna be! You can't say no to the challenge!

Damn, what a cool, chick.

But Dammit, LS! Ness isn't worthy to be in the same ring with you!

Okay, fine, LS! I get it! I know you're not gonna turn down this match but can you do me at least one favor! Just one favor!

Please! For your sake!

Let me be the special guest referee at PW Mania!

It's the only way to assure that Ness won't pull any shit!

And you know he won't if I'm there watching your back, LS! Because ever since I dropped kicked Ness right in the chest at Survivor Series! He's knows that I've been waiting to get my paws on him!

LS! Please don't accept this match without an an insurance policy!

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've done well my main man! Folks, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN BECOME with just a little belief and a little bit of hard work. Ness was at one point on the verge of leaving this forum in a broken flame of glory and now instead this is a man who is a poster face of this entire industry, this entire company. This transformation goes to show that you can come from whatever background or whatever hardbringing and still become a model citizen. Many lurkers, many posters have to wonder and look at Ness and must be thinking "How do I become that? A tag team champion?" and the simple answer is to take my hand and allow not me but us to glory and to serendipity!

I am proud to award to to the title of Vice President Ness. I hardly ever give such a title to someone but the man has dedicated and has put forth any egotistical and selfish tomfoolery to be the noble forefather and inspiration that this very forum is oh so proud of! All of PW you shall now call Ness your vice president for the dedication and due diligence that this man showed is something that even I have something to learn from!

We all make mistakes, I do wish I would have gotten more involved with this tag match but fresh off Survivor Series with a 4 match outing, your president had to turn his attentions to other causes. Shall not happen again and we are going to prove it this Royal Rumble after we vanish LS and his hired goon or goons for the intercontinental title! LS you are not off the hook, you may have taken down Lawrence to retain your belt but you can hire everybody and everyone to assasinate the greater good but you shall not win tonight and take this very belt that I am holding up here!

Currently Playing:
    Wipeout Omega Collection(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post

You've done well my main man! Folks, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN BECOME with just a little belief and a little bit of hard work. Ness was at one point on the verge of leaving this forum in a broken flame of glory and now instead this is a man who is a poster face of this entire industry, this entire company. This transformation goes to show that you can come from whatever background or whatever hardbringing and still become a model citizen. Many lurkers, many posters have to wonder and look at Ness and must be thinking "How do I become that? A tag team champion?" and the simple answer is to take my hand and allow not me but us to glory and to serendipity!

I am proud to award to to the title of Vice President Ness. All of PW you shall now call Ness your vice president for the dedication and due diligence that this man showed is something that even I have something to learn from!

We all make mistakes, I do wish I would have gotten more involved with this tag match but fresh off Survivor Series with a 4 match outing, your president had to turn his attentions to other causes. Shall not happen again and we are going to prove it this Royal Rumble after we vanish LS and his hired goon or goons for the intercontinental title! LS you are not off the hook, you may have taken down Lawrence to retain your belt but you can hire everybody and everyone to assasinate the greater good but you shall not win tonight and take this very belt that I am holding up here!
    He just made Ness VP!? VP Ness!?

What does the President see in this guy!?

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because "Ness" is something special... please!

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me get this right, I'm an up and comer but im not Ness, your dam right im not Ness, and that's a good thing, you see Ness I stand on my own feet I dont pander to other trying to worm title shots, I dont go out of my way to help other who can't help themselves like your president. You said you help build the Coliseum, then you better start making plans to rebuild it once again, cause I'm here to break it down, why because I'm the Chaos Kid and i'm simply better than you

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmm ...

Might be turning into a tag team match, playas ...

Thread Information