Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Black finally the babyface that everyone booked him as?

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tyler Black finally the babyface that everyone booked him as?

I don't see how Seth is supposed to come across as likable here. So basically he's pissed that he was having HHH help him & screw others over to benefit him & now HHH has chosen new guys he likes better then Seth & Seth can't benefit from HHH anymore. Yea, he just comes across as whiny that HHH likes Owens & Joe more now, none of that makes Seth a sympathetic figure. I can't feel sorry for Seth that HHH decided he's done with him & found a new toy

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tyler Black finally the babyface that everyone booked him as?

Quote Originally Posted by nath45 View Post
    I was a casual observer of ROH at the time, and I remember this being a big deal.

Jimmy Jacobs was one of those guys I was sure would be a bigger deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Yeah I am really bummed that Jimmy is not in the cruiserweight division. But he is backstage, which I guess is where he is needed more. But feel wrestling lost a great character.
    In another era, he might have had a place as a manager. In truth though, the WWE indy/cruiser/NXT revolution probably came about 10 years too late for him.

Thread Information