Thread: Raw 2/27

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Raw 2/27

These promos are so old... The same stuff about Charlotte calling Bayley average, Dana being silent (when she actually shows up), and Sasha's upcoming inevitable heel turn can be seen a mile away. Then we'll have yet another Horsewoman feud...

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Raw 2/27

Fatal Four Way at Mania further confirmed with Nia pinning Bayley..

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The entire thing was terrible.

It is, and you're right. Same old, same old. Bayley is Champion, she's a former NXT Champ - she ain't average. Let's move on.

I also look at Dana, the same way I looked at Batista in Evolution. Charlotte is Triple H, and eventually Dana will turn given the opportunity at the title. Except, they are so inconsistent with Dana.

They pulled the trigger on Bayley too soon. See the thread on long-term booking - Bayley should have gone through Dana, earning the right to face Charlotte at Fastlane. Having taken out Dana, Nia interferes on behalf of Charlotte, in the weeks between Fastlane and Wrestlemania, Bayley beats Nia Jax on Raw, earning her title shot at WM - Bayley wins at WM in front of 75,000 people.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if someone will body slam Nia at WrestleMania if this indeed happens?

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    These promos are so old... The same stuff about Charlotte calling Bayley average, Dana being silent (when she actually shows up), and Sasha's upcoming inevitable heel turn can be seen a mile away. Then we'll have yet another Horsewoman feud...

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlotte and the divas are one of the few reasons I bother fastforwarding through Raw. Now I'm not sure it's worth it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work Mondays now so I haven't been able to watch Raw in about 2 months. I'm kinda glad to know I'm not missing anything lol.

But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is, Bayley's words don't convince me that the title belongs on her shoulder right now. Not to mention, her character excels in the underdog role who's chasing the title.

Moreover, I hope that Jax has a run as the Raw Women's Champion eventually. As a result, she begins a feud with Charlotte.

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
    - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie91 View Post
    But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD
    I have been preaching this since the draft!! I even suggested the last match in the Sasha/Charoltte series be a loser leaves RAW match. They have to ration out theses NXT ladies or we're going to see the same feuds recycled!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyRo View Post
    I have been preaching this since the draft!! I even suggested the last match in the Sasha/Charoltte series be a loser leaves RAW match. They have to ration out theses NXT ladies or we're going to see the same feuds recycled!
    That would be a nice little touch. A main event sendoff would be an awesome way to end the feud....for at least a year lol.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie91 View Post
    That would be a nice little touch. A main event sendoff would be an awesome way to end the feud....for at least a year lol.
    They could have that match on the night after WrestleMania. Loser leaves RAW that night, then arrives on SmackDown the next night.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many times has Bayley taken out Dana? No one is gonna take Bayley seriously as champ because the title was handed to her. It wouldn't matter what she said on the mic.

Thread Information