View Poll Results: Who walks out as the champion?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • LS (c)

8 88.89%
  • Lawrence

1 11.11%

Thread: LS (c) vs. Lawrence - Junior Heavyweight Championship - PW Royal Rumble 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LS (c) vs. Lawrence - Junior Heavyweight Championship - PW Royal Rumble 2017

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

Junior Heavyweight Championship
    Lawrence vs. LS (c)

Promo thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: LS (c) vs. Lawrence - Junior Heavyweight Championship - PW Royal Rumble 2017

#ThinkSmartPW

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: LS (c) vs. Lawrence - Junior Heavyweight Championship - PW Royal Rumble 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    #ThinkSmartPW
    PW has been thinking smart...notice you aren't champion!

vCash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*What's this!? Mad Dog Smith is coming down to ring side ... but why?

He appears to be shouting something at LS as she head scissors Lightning Larry. But we can't hear it over the crowd. What's he saying!?

LS! LS! I don't want to wrestle in the Dog Collar match! It scares me! It looks so dangerous! I think ROddy Pipper lost his hearing in one of those or something!

LS! Please! Listen to me!

LS! Lony is too big to small package. I'd have to do a Victory Roll! I can't do it with the chain I don't think! LS!

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is something about LS that is kinda impressive in this little world but then again when hand picking an opponent like Lawrence anyone can look impressive

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's disappointing to see how the vote is going.

I'll take a direct quote from LS:

But, there's a more appropriate question that needs be answered first: why did LS have to pick a challenger in the first place? And I'll give you the answer to that: nobody in the Coliseum has shown their worth.
    It's no secret that LS has had one hell of a title reign, I'll admit that, however LS is completely right- they've ran through the entire competition on PW! Everybody that's stepped up to fight LS has been humbly defeated!- and at this rate it looks like I'll be joining that list also. However PW, do we want somebody like this holding onto one of the top championships in the Colisseum? Do we want a champion who shows their competition no worth? Do we want a champion that disrespects the entire locker room here in the Colisseum?

I think not. I represent change. I represent equality within PW. I represent smartness- you'll get your title opportunities fairly, not like LS who thinks by picking opponents who they think haven't earned title opportunities but instead are just looking to make a statement. No, no, no.

Think Smart PW.

vCash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS
    Nobody in the Coliseum has shown their worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post

. However PW, do we want somebody like this holding onto one of the top championships in the Colisseum? .

Calm down, guys. It's the Junior Heavyweight Championship. It's like the fifth biggest title in the promotion. The only people that compete for it are people from molnurished countries and veagans.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 hour left.

#ThinkSmart PW

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The winner of this match and STILL Junior Heavyweight Champion...LS!

Thread Information