View Poll Results: Who walks out with the Tag Team Championships?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oncall and RT

5 38.46%
  • Ness and President Blindy

8 61.54%

Thread: Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Final Fall): PW Royal Rumble 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Final Fall): PW Royal Rumble 2017

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

Tag Team Championship
    Tag Team Tourmoil - FINAL FALL
    RT & Oncall vs. President Blindy (IC Champion) & Ness

Promo thread

With The Dazz and Rad being eliminated, we are guaranteed new Tag Team Champions in this Rumble opener! Will Ness and President Blindy win the gold, with Ness become the first competitor to hold 3 different championships in the Coliseum? Or will Oncall and RT go all the way and make it a threepeat during this Tag Team Turmoil match, with RT becoming the first competitor to win one championship 3x times?

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #3): PW Royal Rumble 201

So 2 down and 1 to go. That is if Ness bothers to show up and help out the one person I want in the Whitehouse less then Trump, say Ness does win, what's to stop him no-showing once again and letting the folks of PW down, his time is up. He wasn't even the first person to do cool video promos.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #3): PW Royal Rumble 201

I hate to admit it, because that son of a Gun Ness has been associated with that nefarious Wrestling Forum ...

But him and the Prez (who I voted for, even when he used to be a senator ...) got this one in the bag.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    So 2 down and 1 to go. That is if Ness bothers to show up and help out the one person I want in the Whitehouse less then Trump, say Ness does win, what's to stop him no-showing once again and letting the folks of PW down, his time is up. He wasn't even the first person to do cool video promos.
    I knew you and I would see eye-to-eye on something eventually.

How many times are the people of PW going to vote for someone that just uses them to get what he wants, then disappears? I've been nothing but honest with PW since the beginning, even putting my honesty and integrity on the line in matches more than once. I've accepted my defeats and earned my victories, as has my partner @Oncall

Don't let yourselves get used, PW. Don't let the corrupt senator carry a deceitful liar to victory. Do the right thing.

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I knew you and I would see eye-to-eye on something eventually.

How many times are the people of PW going to vote for someone that just uses them to get what he wants, then disappears? I've been nothing but honest with PW since the beginning, even putting my honesty and integrity on the line in matches more than once. I've accepted my defeats and earned my victories, as has my partner @Oncall

Don't let yourselves get used, PW. Don't let the corrupt senator carry a deceitful liar to victory. Do the right thing.
    It's true. RT has never, ever, not even in the presence of police, pretended to be anything he's not.

He's never said, "I haven't been drinking officer."

Or, "This girl right here? she's eighteen ..."

Or, "I'm not resisting! I'm not resisting!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call it how i see it and that Nessie is a beast in this match, basically a one man team

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fear not fellow PW Faithful. Ness, the guy famous for saving PW and calling everyone out for their misdeeds is no longer working alone. I'm with the President. President Blindy has promised to make PW Great Again. But he needs your help. Your vote. Together we can make history. Together we can give me PW's first Grand Slam achievement. Together we can give the Prez that momentum to steamroll past LS towards the Rumble.

My selfish actions saved PW and made us a powerhouse on the level of the GameFAQs forums and with the President at the helm... we could possibly overtake the WrestlingForum. Are you with me?

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Final Fall): PW Royal Rumble

That all looks good doesn't it, a promising RAA RAA speech to get people fired up. If you actually stop and look at it, you'll see it's nothing but aggrandizing and self serving.

An openly selfish individual wanting to be gifted something.

"Together we can give me"

"My selfish actions"

PW doesn't need saving, unless we're talking about saving it from someone who has attached himself to the flavour of the month in an attempt to stay relevant, stealing some more heat like he stole the video promo mantle.

I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Fear not fellow PW Faithful. Ness, the guy famous for saving PW and calling everyone out for their misdeeds is no longer working alone. I'm with the President. President Blindy has promised to make PW Great Again. But he needs your help. Your vote. Together we can make history. Together we can give me PW's first Grand Slam achievement. Together we can give the Prez that momentum to steamroll past LS towards the Rumble.

My selfish actions saved PW and made us a powerhouse on the level of the GameFAQs forums and with the President at the helm... we could possibly overtake the WrestlingForum. Are you with me?
    BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go back to the Wrestling Forum, jerk!

Go French kiss headliner and make fun of poor TNA fans!

Boo!

What did TNA fans ever do to you!? All they do is suffer! They've spent a thousand years in the desert of artistic mediocrity!

Boo, Ness! Boo!

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ness/Blindy vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Final Fall): PW Royal Rumble

Is this really what you want folks, a self aggrandizing wrestler like Ness to complete a crown and someone like Blindy who I know for a fact hasn't even appeared in this thread, not even glanced at it. He could care less about this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this really what you want folks, a self aggrandizing wrestler like Ness to complete a crown and someone like Blindy who I know for a fact hasn't even appeared in this thread, not even glanced at it. He could care less about this.
    I have wondered myself, why some people who haven't really participated have gone through on votes ...

But still ...

Kayfabe, baby! You can't break the fourth wall! All hail the fourth wall! Long live the fourth wall!

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I break that wall down and eat it for breakfast. It's why Aaron is so pissed at me, because I was the only one willing to call a screwjob a screwjob. Supposedly it's a sin to want hard work applauded and poor work go unrewarded.

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I break that wall down and eat it for breakfast. It's why Aaron is so pissed at me, because I was the only one willing to call a screwjob a screwjob. Supposedly it's a sin to want hard work applauded and poor work go unrewarded.
    Oh, my God, I can sell this character ...

The Disenfranchised Youth will eat it up ...

As the wise marketing gurus Soul Asylum once said, "We could start a company ... and make misery."

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope President Blindy and Ness Pence build A WALL to keep out sore losers! Sad!

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gave my vote to President Blindy (and Ness), as his Chief of Staff, I'm obligated to do so.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2
    Tiger Mask W

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See Mad Dog, see how pissed Aaron is, it's SAD considering it doesn't concern him.

Someone text Blindy and let him know he won a match without even showing up for it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See Mad Dog, see how pissed Aaron is, it's SAD considering it doesn't concern him.

Someone text Blindy and let him know he won a match without even showing up for it.
    The President is very much aware and was celebrating this illustrious victory with his friends and family. My partner in crime did the good man's work, he's come such a long way. I am so proud of my understudy, he has become the hard working citizen I knew he would become!

It's pays to be last in this gauntlet. You guys did well and you nearly completed the gauntlet but you sir just got a taste of democracy.

WE ARE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, WE REUNITE THE POWERS THAT BE!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I hope President Blindy and Ness Pence build A WALL to keep out sore losers! Sad!
    We don't build a wall, we welcome everyone and all to this foundation of peace and hardwork that we are striving to build!

Oncall is but a slave to The Authority but with just a little belief and just a little hope, he too can become apart of the fight against all that harm our citizens!

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The winners of this match and NEW Tag Team Champions...Ness and President Blindy!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't surprise me. PW hates originality.

Ness and Blindy didn't even show up and they win. Typical PW.

This is why you need people like Oncall and I. People who will actually tell it like it is, not play the part PW wants them to play and then disappear without so much as a thank you.

Typical. Same old PW it's been for 15 years.

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why you need people like Oncall and I. People who will actually tell it like it is, not play the part PW wants them to play and then disappear without so much as a thank you.

now as I am unbiased and basically know no one here, dont know the history of the site or PW but I thought even though there there was little from Blindy, Ness's promo was alot better than the combined promo of RT/Oncall, thats why I gave them the win

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cabinet ‏Verified account @TheCabinet 1 hour ago
    On RT's jab: "The remnants of what's left of The Authority are jealous of the success and the buzz of this campaign. Point blank."

"The Authority are so 2016, old news. We're so much bigger. The second those guys faced adversity, they folded quicker than a cheap suit and vanished.

The Cabinet Verified account @TheCabinet 1 hour ago
    "Where were they when the people needed a voice? I think I can tell you where I was."

On no showing the tag match: "Come back to me after you've had four matches at Survivor Series and have two title wins/defenses at the rumble with a chance at the main event of PW Wrestlemania.

The Cabinet Verified account @TheCabinet 1 hour ago
    Nobody gives more to these fans than I do."#PWWM

On Oncall/RT being drained after running the gauntlet before losing "We're up for all newcomers for the tag titles. If these guys feel they got shafted having to take us on after defeating two prev. teams, bring it on.

The Cabinet verified account @TheCabinet 1 hour ago
    "Ness and I have something they lack. It's called chemistry." #PWWM

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree wholeheartedly with my colleague.

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree wholeheartedly with my colleague.
    *yawn*

vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, such originality like @Oncall still going on about a "conspiracy" that's all in his head, and never actually happened... though I fully expect him to go on about the two of you losing this match, as another "conspiracy".

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2
    Tiger Mask W

Thread Information