- PW Insider can finally report the news that WWE have decided to re-brand the 205 Live concept, with a rather familiar name. Triple H tweeted the following this afternoon.
- Triple H with explosive news this afternoon, regarding 205 Live. However, it's being reported that neither Triple H, nor Stephanie McMahon or Vince McMahon will be involved with the running of the show. Both from and on-and-off screen perspective, which can only fuel rumours that Shane McMahon will be running the brand.@TripleH
WWE 205 Live is no more, don't worry #wweuniverse it's just being re-branded as #wwevelocity.@TripleH
CW Champion @Neville will remain champion, that will be the main title of the Velocity brand.@TripleH
More news to follow, as and when I can confirm the news. Thank you for your patience #wweuniverse
- In relation to yesterday's news that "205 Live" would be re-branded as "WWE Velocity", many rumours were swirling around that Shane McMahon would be involved in some capacity. However, judging by his social media posts today, it seems he has distanced himself from the stories. Whether it be from a storyline or actual real life purpose, it remains to be seen.
- Crusierweight Champion Neville has also been on social media today, he gave his views on what is happening.@ShaneMcMahon
Rumours online that have linked me with the death of "205 Live" are largely exaggerated.@ShaneMcMahon
I am fully committed to Smackdown Live, both on and off screen.@ShaneMcMahon
I do know however who'll be involved with "Velocity" & wish them nothing but the best@ShaneMcMahon
- It is being reported that Sami Zayn will be apart of the new WWE Velocity brand.@Neville
Being #kingofthecrusierweights doesn't mean I only fight in one kingdom.@Neville
When one falls, another shall rise and your king shall still be here.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)