View Poll Results: Who stays in the match?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • RT and Oncall

8 57.14%
  • Dazz and Rad

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dazz/Rad vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #2): PW Royal Rumble 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dazz/Rad vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #2): PW Royal Rumble 2017

PW ROYAL RUMBLE

Tag Team Championship
    Tag Team Tourmoil - FALL #2
    RT & Oncall vs. Rad & The Dazz (c)

The winners of this match will move onto the final fall against President Blindy and Ness. Can RT and Oncall gain another fall in Tag Team Turmoil and eliminate the champions, or will the fresh Dazz and Rad make it to the final fall?

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dazz/Rad vs. RT/Oncall: Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #2): PW Royal Rumble 2017

Hey there, PW Fans, I'm Mad Dog Smith on play by play and I'm sitting here with my colleague @Chaos Kid ...

This is the second fall in the Tag Turmoil match up ...

And you gotta figure, Dazz and Rad are looking to hit their big finisher "Kidnapping Diana Ross."

REally hard to explain what that move looks like but if you've ever seen it, it looks just like somebody kidnapping Diana Ross ...

I think that kind of technical master work make Dazz and Rad the obvious favorites.
    Mad Dog Smith Vs. Chaos Kid

The Undisputed Championship is on the line!

Who goes into the record books!?

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dazz/Rad vs. RT/Oncall: Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #2): PW Royal Rumble 2017

well we are looking at the soap powder duo of PW in the form of Dazz and Rad, the question is have the duo got enough stuff to clean up RT and Oncall, only time will tell

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    well we are looking at the soap powder duo of PW in the form of Dazz and Rad, the question is have the duo got enough stuff to clean up RT and Oncall, only time will tell
    Oooooh, and it's looking like a close on, Kid.

Dazz is having a hard time setting up Kidnapping Diana Ross but RT and Oncall aren't doing to good either in this feeling out stage.

It looks like RT has definitely starting drinking between falls ....

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the fans definitively need a wake up call in this match, I think they should stop feeling each other and start punching each other

vCash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@The Dazz is one of my favorite people in PW - if he's actually a person. @Rad was one of my favorite people before he vanished without much of a trace. Not too mention they "beat" myself and SM for the titles.

RT is cool as always but Oncall is probably the rudest and definitely the meanest asshole on PW - I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Just kidding , he's pretty much the opposite but his going to war with me over RAW party thread titles sealed his and RT's fate here. Sorry not sorry , guys.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the fans definitively need a wake up call in this match, I think they should stop feeling each other and start punching each other
    Haha, well, now, Kid, you'll remember ...

And I hope you'll remember this especially if we're ever in the ring together, that closed fists are not allowed in PW Wrestling matches. Forearms only ....

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got to tell you that I have a selective memory, so if we do face each other I just might forget that little rule, but enough about me punching you, back to the match in question, so its the soap bros vs Rightie and the nurse, I guess the nurse isn't oncall tonight other wise Rightie will be alone in the ring

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got to tell you that I have a selective memory, so if we do face each other I just might forget that little rule, but enough about me punching you, back to the match in question, so its the soap bros vs Rightie and the nurse, I guess the nurse isn't oncall tonight other wise Rightie will be alone in the ring
    You have to appreciate the man taking time out of his busy schedule to be here. Nurses really are among the best people in the world.

Though you wouldn't notice it by that Atomic Drop of his. Rad's Grundel has GOT TO be killing him, kid.

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think his Grundel is killing him.....grundel now that sounds like something from the lords of the ring.....if I was the soap Bro's I would be certainly focus on Rad's grundel.....grundel....mmmm...where is a dictionary when you need one?

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think his Grundel is killing him.....grundel now that sounds like something from the lords of the ring.....if I was the soap Bro's I would be certainly focus on Rad's grundel.....grundel....mmmm...where is a dictionary when you need one?
    You might refer to it as a taint, kid. Or a Gooch.

Here, I'll show you on this official Mad Dog Smith action figure where it is.

See? Right here. BTW, this action figure is available at ShopPW.com, kids.

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RT & Oncall are two swell guys, both welcomed me on the boards years ago when I signed up. Still interact with them on social media, so that's why they get my vote.

Dazz & Rad areDazz & Rad though.... so...

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... and RT has just puked at ringside. Their pushing the fans back, the ones that didn't get hit ...

And they're gonna do their best to mop everything up.

Boy this is the last thing RT and ONcall needed guys ...

VOTE HERE.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should be thankful something that was in me is now on them.

Sell that shirt on eBay, live like a king!

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    They should be thankful something that was in me is now on them.

Sell that shirt on eBay, live like a king!
    You heard him, Shop.PW ...

VOTE HERE.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever since I was forced to join The Authority, i've seen RT puke more times then I can count, after a while you become immune to the scent. Can't say the same for Dazz and Rad.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    It's so nice knowing i'm no longer alone

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Ever since I was forced to join The Authority, i've seen RT puke more times then I can count, after a while you become immune to the scent. Can't say the same for Dazz and Rad.
    And you have to think that maybe, just maybe, unless something changes. That's what'll cost Dazz and Rad their titles.

I mean, if Oncall and RT both have time to come over and do commentary with us, it's not looking good for the Champs.

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its looking like the Soap Bros, are being put out to wash, it could be a clean sweep for rightie and the nurse

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say that, Kid. It's been a close one, credit where credit is due.

Dazz might even be a victim of his own success here. If he ever pulls his boot out of Oncall's ass, we may have a match on our hands.

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

close only count in horseshoes and hand grenades, its looks like the champs grip on their tag team titles seem to be slipping away, we might be crowning a new tag team champion but who......

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

close only count in horseshoes and hand grenades, its looks like the champs grip on their tag team titles seem to be slipping away, we might be crowning a new tag team champion but who......
    You know, Kid, there's another match after this to decide it all. But for the life of me I don't know who the other team is.

I find it hard to concentrate on conversations when I'm not the subject and as a result, I'm woefully under prepared to do play by play, here tonight, at the PW Rumble ...

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I know but if the champ get eliminated then we get new champs, now *looking at notes* its say President Trump and the loch ness monster, I got to say I love nessie who cant love a invisible monster, then again alot of people which Trump was invisible

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I know but if the champ get eliminated then we get new champs, now *looking at notes* its say President Trump and the loch ness monster, I got to say I love nessie who cant love a invisible monster, then again alot of people which Trump was invisible
    Uhhh ... sounds like my broadcast colleague has been drinking with RT folks. Haha! Okay, back in the ring now RT is doing the worm. Meanwhile Dazz and Oncall trade holds in the corner. RT's worm has nothing to do with the action. He's just doing it for the sake of doing it and the ref is letting him ...

VOTE HERE.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RT and Oncall have eliminated the Tag Champs; time for the final fall and we're guaranteed new champions!

surrender

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dazz/Rad vs. RT/Oncall - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #2): PW Royal Rumble 2017

*The Dazz helps Rad up from the mat and they begin to exit the ring. The Dazz then throws Rad into the steel steps. The Dazz then delivers The Razzle Dazzle (Rock Bottom) on the steps and storms to the back*

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information