Thread: Stumbled upon an interesting article that called the 2016 election in 2014

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stumbled upon an interesting article that called the 2016 election in 2014

So the federalist nailed the fall of hilary in great detail two years prior. Given everyone claims this outcome was unpredictable, this is a lot of historic details on trends that seemed to go completely overlooked by the Democrats. I cannot believe this though, it called Hispanics voting going to Republican, Trump breaking 300 electoral votes, the rust belt flips. the trend of people just not voting following a strong president in their party and the rally of the oppositional party. He did miss the popular vote win and Trump himself, but his history analysis was spot on for her loss.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/04/...-side-in-2016/

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

Commitment to Excellence ORaider27's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Stumbled upon an interesting article that called the 2016 election in 2014

I was aware of most of that data and made similar statements in the election thread about historical precedence, but I thought that Trump was such a terrible candidate that this election would buck those trends.
    Insei makes the best banners and avs
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
    Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
    "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
    Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

Thread Information