Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

*Mad Dog slid out of the ring and walked over to the Taco Shack. He peaked inside the booth, nothing there but a pretty standard street food kitchen. Then he went around back and opened the flimsy steainless steel door ...

As he poked his head in he became sure that Kid and DRagon were fucking with him, and under no circumstances would he actually enter the Taco Shack.

It was at that moment that Choas Kid pushed him inside and slammed the door shut.

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Chaos Kid speaks to Mad Dog who is trying to get out of the shack

"This is no mystical building, this has no other world powers, its a taco shack nothing more nothing less, however this is our field of dreams"

Chaos Kid lets go of the handle to let Mad Dog out of the shack

"We give a nod to out past to respect our future, this is our past and something that means alot to both Dragon and myself, and maybe one day the owner of the shack will one day take control of it once more"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog jumps out of the shack like a whip.

"Cool story, bro. But I just had a light saber fight with Darth Vader in there. I beat him. But when his mask blew off? By the way, when you beat Darth Vader his mask blows off ... But when his mask blew off he had my face. What the fuck!?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid smiles for a second, then gets serious, "Ok fun and games are over, considering you know more about our opponent than I do, It time for you to pass your knowledge on about them"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog looked back into the Taco Shack, not fulling understanding what happened and wanting to talk about it. But he yielded to Kid's request ...

Mistress is quick, you gotta watch her. But you'll beat her staying on top of her. Don't giver her any space.

Lawerance is well rounded. But I feared him more when he was a good guy. He had a spine. You guys should be able to take but be careful he doesn't hit you in the nuts. He has over 100 testicle based attacks.

Lony's the real threat. Experianced. Big. I don't know if you saw the Rumble but I coudln't package him. I had to victory roll. Climb on top of his shoulder like Hart did Bam Bam. Getting too old for this shit.

But you guys don't strike me as the technical types so ... I guess him hit with really heavy shit?

Remember, No DQ in MMA ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know who Lawerance, but Lawrence is a smart guy, ass kicker and phenomenal performer here in the Coliseum. At MMA1, Chaos Kid finds out first hand, then the entire field does too.
    #ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I don't know who Lawerance, but Lawrence is a smart guy, ass kicker and phenomenal performer here in the Coliseum. At MMA1, Chaos Kid finds out first hand, then the entire field does too.
    #ThinkSmart
    Man, I'm not gonna get the name right until you start branding better. I'm talking about "Lightning" Larry Zbysko.

And hey, get out of our training venue. Me and Dragonstorm are meeting with out choreographers soon and I don't want you taking the deets back to the other Rudos.

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    #ThinkSmart
    I think at the debut of MMA1 we find out you are deluded, but to be honest you are nothing more than a speed bump, I dont even consider you a challenge, just another wannabee

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    I think at the debut of MMA1 we find out you are deluded, but to be honest you are nothing more than a speed bump, I dont even consider you a challenge, just another wannabee
    You're not smart so I'd expect you to think that. You'll find out different soon enough though.

They all do.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*It snowed moderately as Mad Dog left the MMA arena. Chaos Kid and Dragonstorm were already gone. They left at the same time and Mad Dog had to follow them out to the parking lot to make sure they didn't fight for real.

It was an odd relationship, those two. They seemed to be each other's greatest rivals, and at the same time ... their fates seemed intertwined.

The Dog thought about this as he waited for Toshi's Honda Civic to come pick him up. His faithful, ever bare chested man servant was running late ... and it was cold ...

That's when Mad Dog looked up and realized he was not alone ...

Standing to his left, leaning against the building with a "Devil May Care" attitude, was the man with one name.

Lawrence.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"So Lony's a big boy huh? I guess I'm going to order some White Castle burgers and maybe 100 tacos. It's sad the Taco Shack really does not carry any real tacos."

* Dragon Storm begins warming up by running laps around the snow covered block. A giant 7 foot tall figure looms in front of Dragon Storm.

"What the fuck is that the yeti?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog tried desperately to get off the phone in his office.

"Really, Dragon, a yeti? YOu're high, man. Get ready for Saturday."

*He finally hanged up. No sooner than he put the phone down did it ring again.

"Hello? Yeah. It's time. Saturday. Indeed. MMA is gonna be the biggest event to ever hit the PW Network. People are gonna look back on this as the day their life gained meaning. This is gonna be bigger than the Fame Monster Alblum ...

"So ... you're gonna be there right, Mom? Sweet. I'll send you the tickets ...

"No! No, Mom! Brad can't come! NO! I hate Brad, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! NO! He's NOT my father!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the first three MMA Matches, Mad Dog Smith ran for his wardrobe change, calling his team mates over as he did, and giving his opponents, including @Mistress, who he just wrestled to a tie, a dirty look ...

"Come on, boys! We got a trios match to get to! Nicleback is only gonna do a fifteen minute set, dammit!" (Twenty four hours kayfabe time.)

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid looks at Mad Dog......."Who the hell do you think you are, you trying to tell me what to do...you think your the leader of this team then think again, I'm the only guy on this side who actually won his match."

Chaos Kid looks at Dragon storm and slaps his across the face " What the hell was you doing in that ring, instead of thinking about dam pyro, think about actually kicking some ass out there, god dam you Storm I know you better than anyone here and what I watched in that match I dont know who you are, you god dam sucked out there, you let that lony beat you, you disgust me"

Chaos Kid looks at Mad Dog and motions to slap Mad Dog but stop before hitting his face "Your dam ego gets in the way of you wrestling, what the hell was you doing getting on the commentary during a dam match, what does that prove that you are a dam clown, I thought you wanted to prove something to everyone on your debut MMA show, what did you prove? did you prove you was the best or just another idiot with his mind on other things."

Chaos Kid slams his hands against the wall "You two better show me something out there, because I already have, not only did I beat Lawrence, I out thought him, I got in his head and beat him at his own game and it didn't take long either, I didn't get my ass beat or waste my energy having a 15 min match"

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Kid was right. He won. And he was right. All Mad Dog could do was look at Dragon and nod.

It seemed Kid was going to be the one to lead this rag tag group of Rasslers into battle.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    *It snowed moderately as Mad Dog left the MMA arena. Chaos Kid and Dragonstorm were already gone. They left at the same time and Mad Dog had to follow them out to the parking lot to make sure they didn't fight for real.

It was an odd relationship, those two. They seemed to be each other's greatest rivals, and at the same time ... their fates seemed intertwined.

The Dog thought about this as he waited for Toshi's Honda Civic to come pick him up. His faithful, ever bare chested man servant was running late ... and it was cold ...

That's when Mad Dog looked up and realized he was not alone ...

Standing to his left, leaning against the building with a "Devil May Care" attitude, was the man with one name.

Lawrence.
    Lawrence slowly apporaches Mad Dog, taking one last puff on his cigerette before throwing it on the floor and stomping on it with his leather shoes.

He looks up at Mad Dog, but rathering than speaking, he pulls out a flask filled with rum and suggestively offers some.

Mad Dog hesitates, but eventually takes a sip.

It was then that Lawrence's Uber turned up. He stepped him, and drove away as Mad Dog looked surprised.

10 minutes later, @Mad Dog Smith received a text message from Lawrence. It read:

I know about the tag division. And I know about your inner demons. Embrace them and partner with me in this new division. Good times, partying, drugs, money, women, sex and victory. Look how well I'm doing in the singles division! I've practically already won that! I'm sending you an address- meet me there at 10.

vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(*Editors Note: This scene takes place before MMA I: Boys and Girl in America.)

*Mad Dog looked at his phone with a furrowed brow. Then he texted ...

LOL! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT BEFORE DRIVING AWAY?

Then Mad Dog selected the emoji for the eggplant because he honestly didn't know what that meant.

Then Mad Dog thought about it.

The Tag Division? How could Lawrence possibly know about that? He hadn't told anyone but ...

No, it couldn't be Mad Dog thought. That person wouldn't leak the info. How the hell did Lawrence find out?

And what about the proposition?

Mad Dog could use a partner ... But Lawrence is doing the Rudo thing. And Mad Dog is doing the Technico thing ...

Hmmmmm...

But Mad Dog did like Partying, Drugs, Money and Sex ...

Hmmmmm ...

Mad Dog had some thinking to do ...

Thread Information