Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Yeah, bro, I shat on my satin ring jackets instead of the floor. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to urinate now, so I'm gonna go dig out my white wrestling boots ...
    there we have it a confession, so now can we please stop talking about it?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    there we have it a confession, so now can we please stop talking about it?
    I can't stop thinking about it! Thousands of dollars of entrance jackets, robes and feathers were ruined!

And the smell! Oh, the smell ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

For a guy with a logo of Think Smart, you are really pretty dumb, god you sound like some mindless caveman beating his chest, "I'm here to fight and win matches", bottom line I dont know you and you dont know me, we have zero connection here, we have no past together. You got to understand where you been effects where you are going, you got to understand that your past effects your present and your future, the past makes you the person you are today, but do you really think you have the smarts to understand that. Now think smart and tell me where you are going, and trust me when you do, I will tell you where you are going wrong, why cause I'm the Chaos Kid and im simply better than you.
    Quite right, and by the end of MMA1 you sure are going to know me. We'll have made a past together simply by you being "the one"..., the one I beat.

I know exactly where I'm going, I'm going to beat you at MMA1, go onto the Trios Cibernetico, eliminate your entire team and become the first ever PW MMA Champion!

#ThinkSmart

Also @Mad Dog Smith , my name has been spelt wrong throughout this. That's not very smart!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Quite right, and by the end of MMA1 you sure are going to know me. We'll have made a past together simply by you being "the one"..., the one I beat.

I know exactly where I'm going, I'm going to beat you at MMA1, go onto the Trios Cibernetico, eliminate your entire team and become the first ever PW MMA Champion!

#ThinkSmart

Also @Mad Dog Smith , my name has been spelt wrong throughout this. That's not very smart!
    Mad Dog hits the pause button the PW Network ...

Then he checks his paperwork on the desk ...

Lawrence's name has been spelt wrong on all the advertisements.

"Dammit, Toshi! Get in here!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post

#ThinkSmart
    How did I guess you are that kind of person, you are so predictable, so bland and so in trouble, a guy who claims to think smart but doesn't know how to think smart

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I guess you are that kind of person, you are so predictable, so bland and so in trouble, a guy who claims to think smart but doesn't know how to think smart
    That kind of person, huh? So predictable, bland and in trouble eh?

See I'm quite the opposite. See you're smart to realise that I may be playing it a bit cool, not stepping up that much, taking it easy, and that's because I am. You're new around, haven't shown your worth whatsoever, I have no reason to take you as a threat. You walk around here talking your mouth off, but I have no reason to be intimidated. You claim because you're the Chaos Kid that you're simply better than me, well I've yet to see anything that remotely suggests that. And I won't.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got to love how Lawrence thinks he's smart, remember when he said that "I'm going to beat you at MMA1, go onto the Trios Cibernetico, eliminate your entire team and become the first ever PW MMA Champion! "

I replied that was predictable, which is really what I expected from anyone with the so called brain like you to say, but then you say that I'm the opposite, that really interesting he the opposite of a possible winner, and you call yourself smart but what is the opposite to a winner?

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but what is the opposite to a winner?
    Chaos Kid.

#ThinkSmart
    Last edited by Lawrence; 03-01-2017 at 06:37 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very funny my friend, but lets see who will be laughing at the end of the first MMA card

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Chaos Kid and Dragonstorm locked up again in the newly acquired MMA Ring. The Matt was black, red MMA letters popped out beneath their boots.

This was a tense work out and it took all of Mad Dog Smith's cunning to get them to work together.

"Training is important, guys. No closed fists, in fact, no strikes at all. Just grappling. We'll save the striking for Team Selfish Rudos ..."

Mad Dog himself walked in the middle of that particular session. He hit the Jambox by the door. The official theme song of MMA's first event came over the PA system.

In Mad Dog's hands he had two wire hangers. On each was a pair of trunks. One tie dye, the other leopard skin.

"So what do you think guys? Leopard, right? I'm thinking Leopard."

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid looks at Mad Dog "Can I have a closer look?", Mad Dog hands the two wire hanger with the pair of trunks to Chaos Kid

Chaos Kid takes a good look at the trunks, "I think that you should......." Chaos Kid throws the trucks out of the ring "...I think you should get your dam head in the game, I'm not happy teaming up with you Dog, I dont know you and I certainly dont trust you...but if I got to team with you to get a chance at the gold so be it"

Chaos Kid walks right up to Mad Dog "You see I dont care about pyro like some idiots here, I certainly dont give a dam about what colour trunks I am wearing, all I care about is getting in that ring and beating someone up, and if that may be you, then I wont hesitate, so dont treat me as your pal or mate or friend because I'm neither of those.......ask Dragon storm...I've known him for years and we dont like each other but at least I know him and have an element of trust....you I could punch you right now and I wouldn't feel sorry for doing it"

Chaos Kid pushes Mad Dog to the ground, and step back to see what happens

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*A flash of anger overcomes Mad Dog but by the time he rises to his feet, it's gone.

Self control, he knows, is too important. Team Rudos will be hard enough to take out. And after that, he may very well have to take down DRagon or Kid.

The last thing Dog wanted to do was give them any experiance fighting him before hand ...

"Okay, point taken," Dog responded, dusting off his shoulder. "Maybe I just won't go to you guys for wardrobe advice. So what do you wanna go over? Entrance choreography? Lighting? You guys cool with your hair or make up? "

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid climbs out of the ring, shaking is head....he starts to look around and spots a large wrench on the floor just sticking out of the ring, Chaos Kid picks up the wrench and climbs back inside the ring...he bangs the wrench against the canvas... and walks up to Mad Dog

"Stop this crap about waredrobe, Entrance lighting hair makeup, weather my ass looks big in this, you want to have this kind of chat go and find Lawrence I bet he's smart enough to talk about this stuff....the trouble is I dont see a fighter, to be honest I dont see much of anything, to be honest I'm about 5 second away from making this a 6 man tag to a 3 on 2 handicap match, because I see nothing in you, I'm a fighter and dam it I am a good one.....look over there."

Chaos Kid points to Dragon Storm.

"This guy is a fighter, this guy when push cover to shove he will have my back, and then when it time will turn me around and punch me straight in the face, I see no fighting spirit from you, I see a fool who talks a big game but nothing to back it up...I'm not here to be some poster boy for this company, I'm not the face who will run this place, I'm just the guy you dont mess with, you dont play games with me...if you try me you will fail"

Chaos Kid drop the wrench and leaves the ring

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid climbs out of the ring, shaking is head....he starts to look around and spots a large wrench on the floor just sticking out of the ring, Chaos Kid picks up the wrench and climbs back inside the ring...he bangs the wrench against the canvas... and walks up to Mad Dog

"Stop this crap about waredrobe, Entrance lighting hair makeup, weather my ass looks big in this, you want to have this kind of chat go and find Lawrence I bet he's smart enough to talk about this stuff....the trouble is I dont see a fighter, to be honest I dont see much of anything, to be honest I'm about 5 second away from making this a 6 man tag to a 3 on 2 handicap match, because I see nothing in you, I'm a fighter and dam it I am a good one.....look over there."

Chaos Kid points to Dragon Storm.

"This guy is a fighter, this guy when push cover to shove he will have my back, and then when it time will turn me around and punch me straight in the face, I see no fighting spirit from you, I see a fool who talks a big game but nothing to back it up...I'm not here to be some poster boy for this company, I'm not the face who will run this place, I'm just the guy you dont mess with, you dont play games with me...if you try me you will fail"

Chaos Kid drop the wrench and leaves the ring

After Chaos left Mad Dog looked to DRagon.

"Hey, you know what!? That guy's right! Gosh dang it! That's just the kind of kick in the ass I need! The threat of physical violence! Nobody's ever talked to me like that before!

"You know what, Dragon!? Let's do this! Let's do some real wrestling!"

And so Mad Dog And Dragon locked up, and thus began the most serious, physically draining training camp of Mad Dog's life ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragon Storm locks up with Mad Dog. Chaos Kid throws an object into the ring. The object lands at Dragon Storm's feet.
    The object is an ice pick and Dragon Storm advances towards Mad Dog with the pick. He stabs at Mad Dog
    but Mad Dog dodges and the pick lodges itself into the top turnbuckle. Wait what's this? Dragon Storm
    throws a fireball at Mad Dog. Things have gotten serious around here!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog found Chaos Kid's training methods very disturbing.

And he was even more perturbed to find out that Dragonstorm was magic.

But still, he committed to this system, and he wanted to be the first ever Undisputed Champion. So Mad Dog rode! Into! The! Dangerzone! And the three of them trained harder than ever before ...

Mad Dog found the Rock thing particularly thrilling. Although He was taken back by Chaos Kid straight up shootin' roids.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstorm View Post
    Dragon Storm locks up with Mad Dog. Chaos Kid throws an object into the ring. The object lands at Dragon Storm's feet.
    The object is an ice pick and Dragon Storm advances towards Mad Dog with the pick. He stabs at Mad Dog
    but Mad Dog dodges and the pick lodges itself into the top turnbuckle. Wait what's this? Dragon Storm
    throws a fireball at Mad Dog. Things have gotten serious around here!
    you see Dragon storm is what you call a little intense, bottom line he's dam crazy, he makes me feel normal, just think Dog you picked us to be your partners, the question you need to ask yourself, who should be more worried our opponents or you?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you see Dragon storm is what you call a little intense, bottom line he's dam crazy, he makes me feel normal, just think Dog you picked us to be your partners, the question you need to ask yourself, who should be more worried our opponents or you?
    Uh ... either way ...

It's the fireballs that are gonna make people nervous.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking our theme song should be "Fireball" by Pitbull. I might be crazy but I am a marketing genius. Sorry about the ice pick attack "partner".

*The camera zooms in at the ice pick and sees words engraved on the pick. The words are ICE QUEEN.*

"No doubt that ice pick belonged to Chaos Kid."

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstorm View Post
    I'm thinking our theme song should be "Fireball" by Pitbull. I might be crazy but I am a marketing genius. Sorry about the ice pick attack "partner".

*The camera zooms in at the ice pick and sees words engraved on the pick. The words are ICE QUEEN.*

"No doubt that ice pick belonged to Chaos Kid."
    I think our entrance theme should be Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen but I don't wanna say anything in front of Chaos Kid. He'll slap the shit out of us for not concentrating on the wrestling ...

*Whispers ... "There's a production meeting later. Don't tell, Kid."

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid slides into the ring and gets the ice pick takes a look at it and smile, before throwing it outside the ring, suddenly there is a delivery guy with a clip board outside of the ring and everyone in the ring stops

"Excuse me is this the MMA arena" asks the delivery driver

"Yeah this is the place" replies Chaos Kid

"Thats good, been looking for this place for ages, I have a delivery for you" replies the Delivery driver "Please sign here and there" as he points to the clip board

Chaos Kid climbs out of the ring and signs the papers, while Mad dog and Dragon storm looks puzzled within the ring

after about 10 min, the delivery driver brings in a small shed covered in protective covering, Chaos Kid directs him to the corner of the building.."...yeah put it there"

The delivery driver does as he's told and shakes Chaos Kid's hand and leaves the building

Chaos Kid sees a large label on the side of the shed and it read "From your Friend Mikey"

as Chaos Kid takes off the protective covering, there stands a green and yellow Shed with a bright sign with the words "TACO SHACK"

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog raises and eyebrow and says to Dragonstorm, "I don't think the people at Frank's Unusually Large Hot Dogs are gonna like this. They thought they were getting an exclusivity deal. Well, let's see where the kid is going with this ..."

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog looked over at Dragon to find that Dragon was smirking.

"What the hell is this?" He asked. THis some kind of an inside joke? "... What's in the Taco Shack, bro? What's in the tacos? Is it Beef? Is it Chicken? Fish? Don't mess around Dragon. MMA is a 100%, completely uninsured operation. Which might not even be legal. We can't afford a lawsuit. It's not rat is it?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"TACO SHACK? I thought I burned that thing down."

*Mad Dog looks around all confused.*

"Why don't you go inside the taco shack and find out what's inside?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"maybe its got that Weapon X inside but you got to be careful cause you know that can turn you all to Rage, then again I could enter the Shack and be all Dark Chaos, but then again I could be all mellow and be like dudester.....yeah maybe dog should enter the Shack, but remember if you talk inside you might here whisper of the past and sometimes whispers from the future"

Thread Information