Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Hours later, Mad Dog, Chaos and Dragon left the KawaGuchi building ...

The skies have darkened and it had begun to rain.

Mad Dog lifted his nose in the air.

"Soon," he said. "Soon."
    Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
    “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
    “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
    “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
    “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”
    *Mad Dog looks from the bat to the Kid.

"Hey, man. I thought you were the Chaos Kid. Not the PG Kid.

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

*Mad Dog looks back at the sky.

"Anyway, this is personal to me. You'll find out why later in the week."

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    *Mad Dog looks from the bat to the Kid.

"Hey, man. I thought you were the Chaos Kid. Not the PG Kid.

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

*Mad Dog looks back at the sky.

"Anyway, this is personal to me. You'll find out why later in the week."
    Chaos Kid taps the bat against the floor

"You really don't know me do you, but I respect your answer....you say it personal, I say it business, don,t let your heart rule your head"

Chaos kid walks away from Mad Dog, towards a couple of homeless bums who are warming their hands on a burning bin

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog's eyebrow went up in suspense.

*Holy shit, he thought. He's not gonna beat up those homeless people, is he?

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Dragon Storm watches the confrontation between Chaos Kid and Mad Dog. He starts walking towards the homeless and
    the burning bin.*

"I thought Chaos was going to bash Mad Dog's head in. I guess the years go by and
    Chaos loses his touch on savagery. Needless to say I will make up for it."

*Dragon Storm attacks the homeless bums and beats them with a tire iron and rolls the flaming barrel at Chaos and Mad Dog.*

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog still didn't know what Chaos's deal was.

But he was even more surprised by Dragon's actions.

But still, he thought, there were two sides to every story ... and he began to walk away.

But just then an angel appeared on his shoulder. The Angel was dressed just as Mad Dog was when he won the PW Intercontinental title. Rebel Red Trunks, Blue Knee pads with red bandanas tied around them, White boots.

The Angel looked good.

"Hold on there, you sexy, sexy, mother fucker," the Angel said. "You're not gonna let Dragon Storm savagely beat up those homeless people are you?"

Mad Dog looked down. "Yeah, I kinda was."

"Ooooh ..." The Angel made a tsk, tsk sound. "That's not very Technico, bro. That's not very Technico of you at all...".

"Yeah, you're right." Mad Dog looked to his other shoulder. "Is the Devil Guy coming to? I'd kind of like to get his take on this too ..."

The Angel shook his head. "No, that guy went to jail. He kept taking his dick out on the subway and slapping people with it."

Mad Dog laughed. "Awesome!"

The Angel flicked Mad Dog's ear. "No, Dog! Not awesome! Not even a little bit awesome!"

"Oh, yeah, right, you're right! I know what I gotta do now!"

And just like that Mad Dog ran over to Dragon and pulled the tire iron out of his hands.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid stand still as the burning barrel rolls beside him, suddenly he see Mad Dog rush past him and see him grapple with Dragon Storm over the tire iron, and manages to get it out of Dragon storm's hands

Chaos Kid mutters to himself "Seems this pup got balls...not much brains but defo balls"

Chaos glances around looking at the homeless bums, who seems to be really hurt due to the attack by Dragon storm, and glances back at Dragon storm and Mad Dog, Chaos takes a big breath and with his baseball bat in hand walks towards the bums. Standing over the homeless bum he notices the blood coming from the open wounds, the homeless bum try to raise their hand as if they are scared and trying to back away.

Chaos kid knee down in front of them and place the baseball bat to the side of him on the ground, and slowly put his hand in his pocket and takes out his wallet, and give them a couple of c notes each.

"I apologize for my friends rash actions, take these note and get yourself sorted, but you must promise that nothing happened here, do we have an understand?" as Chaos Kid stares at the two bums

The homeless bum look at each other and at the money and nod there heads and take the money quickly, Chaos Kid grabs the bat and starts to walk away.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog concluded, " ... and so that's why we don't hit homeless people with tire irons. Okay?"

Dragonstorm just shrugged.

Noticing Chaos Kid's good deed, Dog gave him a knowing nod.

"Guys," he said. "I used to be a bad guy. And I'm not gonna lie, it was fun. But it was an empty kind of fun. Okay? When it's all said and done ... you're just kinda of alone, with nobody in your life that really cares about you. I'm not gonna say that a great many people are gonna come to our show next week, but for the ones that do, can the three of us show 'em a good time? Can we, I don't know, be the Technicos for a change?"

Dragon Shrugged again. Mad Dog didn't really know what that meant.

Chaos Shrugged too. Given his act of charity, Mad Dog felt better about that one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breaking News! The first match for MMA I: Boys & Girls in America, Has been announced.

That's right, wrestling fans! The very first in ring encounter will take place in just one week!

Mad Dog Alejandro Smith
    VS.
    Mistress

We can only speculate on why Mad Dog booked himself against the smallest, prettiest (besides himself) and daintiest member of our roster.

Maybe he thinks wrestling a woman will make him look better.

Or maybe there's another reason?

We'll find out soon, that's for sure!

So stay tuned for another special announcement tomorrow, PW! When we'll find out what the second match will be at MMAI: Boys & Girls in America!
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 02-23-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm against animal cruelty.....but I'll be happy to euthanize this puppy....

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    I'm against animal cruelty.....but I'll be happy to euthanize this puppy....
    LOL, so funny, love your puns, girl.

BTW, your hair looks amazing. I love how you wear it just anyway. Almost like you don't even care.

So great, I wish I had the courage to walk around like that, could you hold on a minute ...

Breaking News! The next two matches from Boys & Girls in America Are Up Now!!!

Dragonstorm

Vs.

Lony

That's right, he's the masked wrestler from Japan!

He's the Lonewolf himself!

Together they're gonna make one hell of a match!

But why this pairing? What is Mad Dog Smith's motives? That's an especially intriguing question once you find out that the third match is ...

The Chaos Kid

Vs.

Lawerence "Lightning Larry" Wolowitz

The Chaos Kid has been making a name for himself as the rudest, nastiest, most hardcore son of a bitch since Hannah Montana's brother, Jackson!

Man, that Jackson kid was a hoot!

And Lawerence is ... well ... Lawerence!

But why, do you think? Mad Dog made this match? If anyone's gotten on the wrong side of Old MDS, surely it's the Chaos Kid ...

There's even been talk of the Kid possibly shitting in Mad Dog's Gym bag recently ...

Wouldn't it make sense for Mad Dog to put him against the Lony? Lony is easily the most experianced and accomplished member of the MMA roster.

Why on Earth would Mad Dog book the first MMA show like this ...

Well, we're gonna find out Boys & Girls!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow ALL WILL BE REVEALED!

Including how the First ever MMA Champion will be crowned!

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mad Dog Smith
    yeah that's a real insult coming from a guy claims to be a Mad Dog, but purrs like a kitten in a real fight.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    @Mad Dog Smith
    yeah that's a real insult coming from a guy claims to be a Mad Dog, but purrs like a kitten in a real fight.
    *A smile thinly veils contempt.

I don't .... haha.... Purr like a kitten.

I just think Dog Collar Matches are very barbaric.

After all ... I'm a wrestler. A gentlemen ... I'm a technician.

As you'll find out at Boys & Girls In America, Young Lady.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering the first MMA event had only sold 234 tickets, turnout for the press conference was impressive.

Tigerbeat was there. The PW Historical Society was there. EVen David Lee Roth was there. Although, he had only stumbled in to get out of the cold.

Life had been hard for Mr. Lee Roth recently. Not only did he lose his very valuable garbage can full of fire, but a man in a red mask had savagely beat him with a tireiron.

But this story isn't about David Lee Roth. That would be cool. But it's not.

The room turned dark and the MMA logo flashed on a giant tv Screen. Under the glow of the screen, Mad Dog Smith came out wearing a black turtle neck.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," He said, "MMA is here."

Mild, polite clapping.

"In MMA, we hope to achieve A CULTURE OF IMPORTANCE ... TM.

"A CULTURE OF IMPORTANCE means that every match means something. That every championship means something. Fans and wrestlers alike can be sure! That when they step into an MMA ring, there participation matters!"

"Now, you've all seen the first matchups so far. I will wrestle Mistress! Dragonstorm will wrestle Lony! And the Chaos Kid will wrestle Lawrence!"

All these matches will matter. Wins and losses in these matches will be taken into account when we nominate our first number one contender to the MMA championship."

"The MMA CHAMPIONSHIP! IS AN UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP! That means it will be the only championship at all in the single's division. There will be no mid card titles. There will be no titles by weight or gender. There will only ever be one champion in MMA! And that Champion will be Undisputed!"

*Mad Dog whips a silk cloth off the pedestal next to him. Under neath the cloth is a sticky note. The note says, "Mad Dog, don't forget to buy the MMA Undisputed Championship Belt before you do the press conference, because that's just the kind of thing you'd forget to do ..."

And the note was signed Mad Dog Smith.

"Okay, shit. Well, everyone, you'll see the belt for yourself at the event. It looks really nice I don't wanna spoil the surprise."

"But how will we crown our first ever champion, you might ask? If it's not with those three very important matches you see up there?"

"We will do it in our fourth and final match! The Trios Cibernetico Match! The entire MMA roster will be split into two teams. And those teams will face off in an elimination six man tag match! One by one, the weaker roster members will be pinned, submitted, knocked out, or other wise all fucked up ...".

"And in the end there must be one man remaining! Even if there are two members from the same team left, or even three members from the same team left! In that case those two team mates will have to wrestle, or those three team mates will have to wrestle, Cibernetico style!"

"And the last person remaining will be ... The Undisputed champion of MMA!"

*Mad Dog raised his hand in triumph. Then from the audiance, one hand is raised, followed by a question.

"So ... what will the teams be?"

Mad Dog Grinned manically and nodded his head. "Oh, that's easy my friends. That's a story that's been brewing since the very start of MMA. Ever since I had to clean out the toilets at the MMA Arena! Ever since I had to clean up the entire MMA Arena!"

"You see! I didn't mind doing the work, brother! What pissed me off is having to do all that work by myself, with only a handful of helpers, Jack! You know how hard it is to chase homeless people out of a derelict building!?"

"And who was there to help me, man? Who was there to help me snake the toilets!? And put up the dry wall!? And roll up newspapers to get Hobo Willy out of the boiler room!?"

"Only me, Dragon Storm, and Chaos Kid, brother!"

"And that's why this Thursday, at the MMA Arena! It's gonna me, "The Hottest Bitch In Professional Wrestling! The Guy with the Smallest Package in Any Locker Room he's ever been in!" Mad Dog Smith! And The Japanese Super Kaiju DragonStorm! And The Chaos Candidate Himself, the Chaos Kid! ...

"Against every other Roster Member who didn't help us clean up the arena! That's Mistress! That's Lawrence! That's Lony!"

"NOBODY MAKES MAD DOG SMITH CLEAN BATHROOMS BY HIMSELF WITH OUT GETTING PAY BACK BROTHERS! AND THAT'S JUST WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN THIS THURSDAY! AT THE MMA ARENA!!!!"

THE TRIOS CIBERNETICO
    FOR THE MMA UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP

TEAM TECHNICO:

MAD DOG SMITH, DRAGONSTORM & THE CHAOS KID

VS.

TEAM SELFISH RUDOS WHO DIDN'T HELP CLEAN UP THE MMA ARENA:

MISTRESS, LAWERENCE & LONY

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herb had seen a lot of things in his day. But he ain't never seen a jacket like that.

The Pro Wrestling business was what it was. It attracted all sorts. one guy even came in once with an earring in his ear! And green hair! Herb didn't know which one to look at.

But this Mad Dog Smith fella, he was bizarre. he was wearing a kind of black, glittery ring jacket with peacock feathers in the back. Yep, now the way he was standing, with his arms on his hips, and big old peacock feather sticking out the back of him, full plumage ... it just looked surreal.

"So you see, Herb, you gotta help me out. In a way, you're not even helping me out, you're helping out the pro wrestling world here!"

Herb shook his head and rest his arms on the counter. "What I don't understand Mr. Smith, is how you could go off and start a Dog Gone Wrestling company without a championship belt. How does that even happen?"

"It doesn't matter how it happened!" Mad Dog exclaimed, with his fist in the air. "Herb, Jesus! I'm a busy man, okay! I'm a busy man on a budget, there has to be something you could do to help me!"

"Well," Herb said. "There might be one thing, I reckon ...".

Herb turned around and his eyes scanned the wall full of wrestling, boxing and MMA belts behind him.

"Ah, here it is!" Herb picked up one of the belts and laid it out on the counter so that all the plates were showing. The big rectangular center plate, and the two side plates. "This one was inspired by the orgional Ring of Honor Belt. I suppose we could even put three big red letters on it ... MMA, you said? I thought you were a Rasslin' company?"

"We are a wrestling company. We're a wrestling company called MMA. What does it say here on the belt?" Mad Dog's finger ran over the lettering. "World's best dad!?"

"He couldn't have been that great a dad," Herb said. "They never finished paying for the belt. Lord I hate layaway."

"Dude, my wrestling company can't have a belt on it that says 'World's Best Dad.'"

"You got any other ideas? Because the amount of money you got ain't gonna afford you much else. And that fancy jacket you got on."

Mad Dog looked up. "MY ... Jacket?"

"Yes, sir. I'll take your 300 dollars. And that jacket. I have to own that jacket ..."

Mad Dog sighed. "You're gonna put those big red letters on?"

Herb nodded. "Deal."

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll have noticed I've been completelty abscent so far, and for good reason too. I've been in talks for weeks with Mad Dog Smith and he let me into a little secret.

See I've always known I'll be facing Chaos Kid at the first MMA event, and I've been watching him for the last couple of weeks try and make a name for himself around here in the Colisseum and within the MMA Arena, and quite honestly it's pitiful.

I'm not interested in any of the bs scenarios he's been making up by himself.

I'm here to fight and win matches. And come MMA1, that's exactly what I intend to do.

#ThinkSmart

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You'll have noticed I've been completelty abscent so far, and for good reason too. I've been in talks for weeks with Mad Dog Smith and he let me into a little secret.

See I've always known I'll be facing Chaos Kid at the first MMA event, and I've been watching him for the last couple of weeks try and make a name for himself around here in the Colisseum and within the MMA Arena, and quite honestly it's pitiful.

I'm here to fight and win matches. And come MMA1, that's exactly what I intend to do.

#ThinkSmart
    Selfish! Selfish! You didn't help clean up the Arena, Rudo!

and that's why you're going down at Boys & Girls in America, you ... you selfish!

SSSSSEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS SSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Lony? What kind of stupid name is that? Whoa did I have to much sake or what.
    I'm listed as a technico and teaming with Chaos Kid and the puppy?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstorm View Post
    "Lony? What kind of stupid name is that? Whoa did I have to much sake or what.
    I'm listed as a technico and teaming with Chaos Kid and the puppy?
    PASS THE SAKE, DRAGON! PASS THE SAKE! BECAUSE MY RAGE NO KNOWS ALCHOLIC THIRST QUENCHER!

MAYBE IT'LL HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT, BROTHER! MAYBE IT'LL HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT.

BUT THE NIGHTMARES ARE STILL THERE, BROTHER! I STILL HAVE THEM, JACK!

BECAUSE TEAM SELFISH RUDOS WEREN'T THERE! JUST LIKE MY DADDY, BROTHER, THEY WEREN'T THERE!

THEY DIDN'T HELP ME CLEAN THE TOILETS. THEY DIDNT HELP ME MOP THE HALLS!

FA-LA-LA-LA-LA! LA! LA! LA! LA!!!!!!, BROTHER, JACK, DUDE!

AT BOYS & GIRLS IN AMERICA! WHATCHA GONNA DO, TEAM SELFISH RUDO!?

WHEN THE DOG! AND THE KID! AND THE DRAGON! GO WILD ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!?

PASS THE SAKE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

You know, PW. As I watch all these great matches and I see that tag turmoil match ... man, what a match that was ...

I can't help but think .... "who was it that shit in my duffle bag?"

Was it one or both of all those team mates? I mean, who it could it have been?

Well, I know one thing for sure, what I learned in that cryptic note. Whoever shit in my bag drew number 25 at the Rumble ...

So you can bet your ass I aim to stay in that rumble, at least long enough to confront my tormentor.

AS for what I plan to do once I meet him? That's between me, and my personal lord and savior, Tom Cruise.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Mad Dog has thought about the following about "who shit in my bag?", is it possible that you were off your head and couldn't find the toilet and shit in your own bag

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    I wonder if Mad Dog has thought about the following about "who shit in my bag?", is it possible that you were off your head and couldn't find the toilet and shit in your own bag
    Yeah, bro, I shat on my satin ring jackets instead of the floor. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to urinate now, so I'm gonna go dig out my white wrestling boots ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell me GTV is setting up shop again in the back. We need video!

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post

#ThinkSmart
    For a guy with a logo of Think Smart, you are really pretty dumb, god you sound like some mindless caveman beating his chest, "I'm here to fight and win matches", bottom line I dont know you and you dont know me, we have zero connection here, we have no past together. You got to understand where you been effects where you are going, you got to understand that your past effects your present and your future, the past makes you the person you are today, but do you really think you have the smarts to understand that. Now think smart and tell me where you are going, and trust me when you do, I will tell you where you are going wrong, why cause I'm the Chaos Kid and im simply better than you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid walks into the empty MMA arena, and sits around waiting for Dragon storm to arrive, hoping he got my message

Thread Information