Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Hours later, Mad Dog, Chaos and Dragon left the KawaGuchi building ...

The skies have darkened and it had begun to rain.

Mad Dog lifted his nose in the air.

"Soon," he said. "Soon."
    Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
    “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
    “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MMA I: Boys & Girls in America (General Discussion & Role Playing Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    Suddenly Mad Dog feels a tap on his shoulder with something very hard, as he turns around he see Chaos Kid with a metal baseball bat, as it draping across his shoulder
    “I wanted some alone time with you, and I want to make something completely clear, with what this a building we are about to compete in was originally and this sexual deviant I have had the misfortune to meet you have me concerned into what I am getting into. Therefore me and my friend…..”

Chaos Kid taps the baseball bat against the ground just to make sure he’s got Mad Dog attention
    “as I was saying me and my friend have concerns, that is you make this future project of yours into some kind of wrestling sex den or something that is going to irk me, then me and my friend will get to know you a hell of a lot better, if you got my meaning”
    *Mad Dog looks from the bat to the Kid.

"Hey, man. I thought you were the Chaos Kid. Not the PG Kid.

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

*Mad Dog looks back at the sky.

"Anyway, this is personal to me. You'll find out why later in the week."
    MMA I: Boys & Girls In America

Ladies and Gentlemen, the very first match has been announced here!

Find out who it is, and stay tuned tomorrow, where we'll announce the second match in MMA history!

And don't forget, one week from now! MMA I: Boys & Girls in America!

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    *Mad Dog looks from the bat to the Kid.

"Hey, man. I thought you were the Chaos Kid. Not the PG Kid.

I can't promise you anything regarding the MMA Arena. But if it makes you feel any better? There probably won't be any more or less sex at our event then you see at any other wrestling event.

But my real intentions are pure. I'm on the wrong side of thirty. I don't have a lot of matches left. I just wanna be involved in some way ... in the sport I love. That's it, homeboy. And yeah ... if I make a bit of money in the process ... if WE ALL make a little bit of money in the process? Rock & Roll, man."

*Mad Dog looks back at the sky.

"Anyway, this is personal to me. You'll find out why later in the week."
    Chaos Kid taps the bat against the floor

"You really don't know me do you, but I respect your answer....you say it personal, I say it business, don,t let your heart rule your head"

Chaos kid walks away from Mad Dog, towards a couple of homeless bums who are warming their hands on a burning bin

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog's eyebrow went up in suspense.

*Holy shit, he thought. He's not gonna beat up those homeless people, is he?

Find out who it is, and stay tuned tomorrow, where we'll announce the second match in MMA history!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Dragon Storm watches the confrontation between Chaos Kid and Mad Dog. He starts walking towards the homeless and
    the burning bin.*

"I thought Chaos was going to bash Mad Dog's head in. I guess the years go by and
    Chaos loses his touch on savagery. Needless to say I will make up for it."

*Dragon Storm attacks the homeless bums and beats them with a tire iron and rolls the flaming barrel at Chaos and Mad Dog.*

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Mad Dog still didn't know what Chaos's deal was.

But he was even more surprised by Dragon's actions.

But still, he thought, there were two sides to every story ... and he began to walk away.

But just then an angel appeared on his shoulder. The Angel was dressed just as Mad Dog was when he won the PW Intercontinental title. Rebel Red Trunks, Blue Knee pads with red bandanas tied around them, White boots.

The Angel looked good.

"Hold on there, you sexy, sexy, mother fucker," the Angel said. "You're not gonna let Dragon Storm savagely beat up those homeless people are you?"

Mad Dog looked down. "Yeah, I kinda was."

"Ooooh ..." The Angel made a tsk, tsk sound. "That's not very Technico, bro. That's not very Technico of you at all...".

"Yeah, you're right." Mad Dog looked to his other shoulder. "Is the Devil Guy coming to? I'd kind of like to get his take on this too ..."

The Angel shook his head. "No, that guy went to jail. He kept taking his dick out on the subway and slapping people with it."

Mad Dog laughed. "Awesome!"

The Angel flicked Mad Dog's ear. "No, Dog! Not awesome! Not even a little bit awesome!"

"Oh, yeah, right, you're right! I know what I gotta do now!"

And just like that Mad Dog ran over to Dragon and pulled the tire iron out of his hands.

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Kid stand still as the burning barrel rolls beside him, suddenly he see Mad Dog rush past him and see him grapple with Dragon Storm over the tire iron, and manages to get it out of Dragon storm's hands

Chaos Kid mutters to himself "Seems this pup got balls...not much brains but defo balls"

Chaos glances around looking at the homeless bums, who seems to be really hurt due to the attack by Dragon storm, and glances back at Dragon storm and Mad Dog, Chaos takes a big breath and with his baseball bat in hand walks towards the bums. Standing over the homeless bum he notices the blood coming from the open wounds, the homeless bum try to raise their hand as if they are scared and trying to back away.

Chaos kid knee down in front of them and place the baseball bat to the side of him on the ground, and slowly put his hand in his pocket and takes out his wallet, and give them a couple of c notes each.

"I apologize for my friends rash actions, take these note and get yourself sorted, but you must promise that nothing happened here, do we have an understand?" as Chaos Kid stares at the two bums

The homeless bum look at each other and at the money and nod there heads and take the money quickly, Chaos Kid grabs the bat and starts to walk away.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad Dog concluded, " ... and so that's why we don't hit homeless people with tire irons. Okay?"

Dragonstorm just shrugged.

Noticing Chaos Kid's good deed, Dog gave him a knowing nod.

"Guys," he said. "I used to be a bad guy. And I'm not gonna lie, it was fun. But it was an empty kind of fun. Okay? When it's all said and done ... you're just kinda of alone, with nobody in your life that really cares about you. I'm not gonna say that a great many people are gonna come to our show next week, but for the ones that do, can the three of us show 'em a good time? Can we, I don't know, be the Technicos for a change?"

Dragon Shrugged again. Mad Dog didn't really know what that meant.

Chaos Shrugged too. Given his act of charity, Mad Dog felt better about that one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breaking News! The first match for MMA I: Boys & Girls in America, Has been announced.

That's right, wrestling fans! The very first in ring encounter will take place in just one week!

Mad Dog Alejandro Smith
    VS.
    Mistress

We can only speculate on why Mad Dog booked himself against the smallest, prettiest (besides himself) and daintiest member of our roster.

Maybe he thinks wrestling a woman will make him look better.

Or maybe there's another reason?

We'll find out soon, that's for sure!

So stay tuned for another special announcement tomorrow, PW! When we'll find out what the second match will be at MMAI: Boys & Girls in America!
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; Today at 05:21 PM.

Thread Information