vCash
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fan Fiction Year End Awards - Best Match Writer

2016 Fan Fiction Year End Awards
    Best Match Writer

Finding a fed with consistent, quality matches written out in full is becoming a rarity. With our lives becoming busier and more distractions at our disposal than ever, it's no mystery why. However, despite entering the age of the summarized show, the people on this list still commit to their fed 110% and bring us top quality bouts week in and week out.

Vote for your favourite. Voting will remain open for one week.

vCash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fan Fiction Year End Awards - Best Match Writer

I can't even hide it, I'm butthurt about not even getting nominated for this, I wrote some of my best matches this past year, Juventud Guerrera vs Takashi Sugiura, Jason Reso vs Ultimo Dragon, Steve Corino vs Lance Storm, Candido vs Tajiri ladder match, Reso vs Storm vs Corino three way, Ken Shamrock vs Kenta Kobashi, Jerry Lynn vs Naomichi Marufuji, Ken Shamrock vs Eddie Guerrero, technical, puro, hardcore, lucha, shoot style in my UFC fed, matches that told stories that tied into long term storylines. I had one of my best years as far as match writing, I could understand not winning this award this year but not even being nominated is just kind of weird. I kind of regret nominating a bunch of other people's stuff now seeing that nobody really gave my feds a chance for any of this, I feel like my stuff was better than some of the guys I nominated. I don't even recall Sea Slug being nominated by anybody in the nomination thread, whoever nominated him I'd be interested in seeing what matches that he wrote this past year that were noteworthy for nomination. I felt like his feds themselves were very cool concepts with good booking but I felt like the match writing itself was actually one of the weaker aspects of those feds. I'd put my best matches up against anybody's here that got nominated. Oh well, I'll get over it. Good luck to the guys that did get nominated.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-05-2017 at 02:46 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fan Fiction Year End Awards - Best Match Writer

Well then ...

My vote is for RT. I feel like more than any other writer, he recognizes there is an audience reading this and is able to avoid over-indulging in needless details, while still keeping the excitement and energy in the matches.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thread Information