Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

How do you know it's not Sea Slug or Lony? You'll have to find out tomorrow.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    AHHH! The anticipation is killing me!!!

Space Invaders Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang it. I'm trying to fly under the radar. Why do you think I've been hiding behind Dat Guy this whole time?
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finished my card today while I had some time - also got Icon's in.

No hard deadline set , but this weekend would be the latest I'd want to start on the second round. I sent my card to three competitors that have been knocked out so there is no suspicions of me cheating or anything. Just in case. I'll also do the same with the order.

Good luck everyone!

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I have cards in from myself , @Baker , @PI , @The Icon , @Oncall and @HawkGuy , just waiting on @The Show and @Sea Slug.

In the meantime , I'm going to go randomize the seedings again and put a match or two up.

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching Wrestlemania 13 and working on my card as I speak. Cheers to everyone.

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Watching Wrestlemania 13 and working on my card as I speak. Cheers to everyone.
    Roll tide.

You listening before or during the podcast?

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roll tide.

You listening before or during the podcast?
    Listened to the podcast yesterday and it got me hyped to watch the event again -- mostly Austin/Bret -- which I am watching right now.

Card sent.

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listened to the podcast yesterday and it got me hyped to watch the event again -- mostly Austin/Bret -- which I am watching right now.

Card sent.
    I haven't listened to it yet - I'm almost done with Pipers which is really picking up towards the end. I think I might watch WM13 this weekend before the pod to refresh my memory on some of the other matches outside of Bret/Austin. I did that with a few of the Rumble pods and it really added more to listening to the podcast.

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't listened to it yet - I'm almost done with Pipers which is really picking up towards the end. I think I might watch WM13 this weekend before the pod to refresh my memory on some of the other matches outside of Bret/Austin. I did that with a few of the Rumble pods and it really added more to listening to the podcast.
    Yeah i would definitely recommend doing that. There was a lot of undercard shit that was brought up that I either forgot about and never saw. This show is the definition of a one match card but holy fuck what a match that is. It never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. Anyways, it's a great podcast and they do a great job at making the show sound interesting. The best stories are mostly ones outside of the ring action with a special Vince story in particular. Great episode as always pal.

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i would definitely recommend doing that. There was a lot of undercard shit that was brought up that I either forgot about and never saw. This show is the definition of a one match card but holy fuck what a match that is. It never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. Anyways, it's a great podcast and they do a great job at making the show sound interesting. The best stories are mostly ones outside of the ring action with a special Vince story in particular. Great episode as always pal.
    God damn pal.

The story in Roddy's about WM12 and what they were thinking with OJ blew my fucking mind. Only Vince.

Can't wait to give it a listen.

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got three of the final four cards - but I'll probably wait until Tuesday to put anything up. It's Wrestlemania Weekend and even though we are taking some measures to make sure PW stays alive this weekend , it's never a sure thing and I don't want the board to be down or running like crap during the voting processes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UT
    God damn pal.

The story in Roddy's about WM12 and what they were thinking with OJ blew my fucking mind. Only Vince.

Can't wait to give it a listen.
    Sounds like I need to check it out.

vCash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THREE WAY DANCE!
    THREE WAY DANCE!
    THREE WAY DANCE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would give you an unfair advantage.

Next written in vote decides it all!

vCash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When are the final cards due? I was busy all weekend. Didn't have a chance to work on it. I should have my card in by Tuesday night or Wednesday.

vCash
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't gotten either yet so you got time. I'd say by Wednesday if possible.

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to start and hopefully finish mine tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezz View Post
    "Big P, every day I praise Raven. He is in my top 10- OF ALL TIME. He may reach 9 soon."

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baker you old bastard, you'd better win.

vCash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whew. Been really the past few days. Finally sent my card in a minute ago. I hope I don't Norwood this one.....again.

Thread Information