Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 376 to 386 of 386

Thread: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

  1. #376
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    How do you know it's not Sea Slug or Lony? You'll have to find out tomorrow.

  2. #377
    ≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,031
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    How do you know it's not Sea Slug or Lony? You'll have to find out tomorrow.
    AHHH! The anticipation is killing me!!!

  3. #378
    Senior Member Sea Slug's Avatar
    Space Invaders Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,288
    vCash
    4324
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    How do you know it's not Sea Slug or Lony? You'll have to find out tomorrow.
    Dang it. I'm trying to fly under the radar. Why do you think I've been hiding behind Dat Guy this whole time?
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

  4. #379
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Finished my card today while I had some time - also got Icon's in.

    No hard deadline set , but this weekend would be the latest I'd want to start on the second round. I sent my card to three competitors that have been knocked out so there is no suspicions of me cheating or anything. Just in case. I'll also do the same with the order.

    Good luck everyone!

  5. #380
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Okay so I have cards in from myself , @Baker , @PI , @The Icon , @Oncall and @HawkGuy , just waiting on @The Show and @Sea Slug.

    In the meantime , I'm going to go randomize the seedings again and put a match or two up.

  6. #381
    The Boss The Show's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,379
    vCash
    2008
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Watching Wrestlemania 13 and working on my card as I speak. Cheers to everyone.

    All credit goes to surrender!

  7. #382
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Watching Wrestlemania 13 and working on my card as I speak. Cheers to everyone.
    Roll tide.

    You listening before or during the podcast?

  8. #383
    The Boss The Show's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,379
    vCash
    2008
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    Roll tide.

    You listening before or during the podcast?
    Listened to the podcast yesterday and it got me hyped to watch the event again -- mostly Austin/Bret -- which I am watching right now.

    Card sent.

    All credit goes to surrender!

  9. #384
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Listened to the podcast yesterday and it got me hyped to watch the event again -- mostly Austin/Bret -- which I am watching right now.

    Card sent.
    I haven't listened to it yet - I'm almost done with Pipers which is really picking up towards the end. I think I might watch WM13 this weekend before the pod to refresh my memory on some of the other matches outside of Bret/Austin. I did that with a few of the Rumble pods and it really added more to listening to the podcast.

  10. #385
    The Boss The Show's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,379
    vCash
    2008
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    I haven't listened to it yet - I'm almost done with Pipers which is really picking up towards the end. I think I might watch WM13 this weekend before the pod to refresh my memory on some of the other matches outside of Bret/Austin. I did that with a few of the Rumble pods and it really added more to listening to the podcast.
    Yeah i would definitely recommend doing that. There was a lot of undercard shit that was brought up that I either forgot about and never saw. This show is the definition of a one match card but holy fuck what a match that is. It never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. Anyways, it's a great podcast and they do a great job at making the show sound interesting. The best stories are mostly ones outside of the ring action with a special Vince story in particular. Great episode as always pal.

    All credit goes to surrender!

  11. #386
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,478
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD! I want to do a draft , let's do a draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Yeah i would definitely recommend doing that. There was a lot of undercard shit that was brought up that I either forgot about and never saw. This show is the definition of a one match card but holy fuck what a match that is. It never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. Anyways, it's a great podcast and they do a great job at making the show sound interesting. The best stories are mostly ones outside of the ring action with a special Vince story in particular. Great episode as always pal.
    God damn pal.

    The story in Roddy's about WM12 and what they were thinking with OJ blew my fucking mind. Only Vince.

    Can't wait to give it a listen.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •