Default PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Promos go here!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

Ladies and Gentlmen, I wanna confirm the news that everyone has heard since the thread went up.

Yes, I, Mad Dog Bartholemew Smith, have entered the Royal Rumble this year. And also, I have a match with Lony. I guy who I don't know but for some reason really wants to fight me.

I'll get to Lony here but I just wanted to say first ... as I have in the past, my days in the Colliseum are coming to end. I'm in the twilight of my career, and I wanna thank the people at PW for giving me these last few shots at doing what I love. Wrestling for the fine fans of the PW. And wrestling fans in general.

I wanna promise everybody that subscribes to the Rumble on the PW Network, I'm in fantastic shape, you'll see that at the uncoming unsolicited weigh-in I insist on doing before all My matches.

My hair is amazing. YOu'll see it at the weigh in. My girl Sharkiesha has really out done herself.

At the rumble I will be wearing tights sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts. I'm clearly the perfect spokesman for that company as they try to improve their image and get that sweet, sweet Starbucks money. My tights will be the color Rebel Red. And my make up will be entirely cruelty free.

Now about Lony ... I don't know what Lony's problem is with me. I don't even know who Lony is. I've never seen him before in my life.

But that being said, I have a lot of weird stalkers. If I get to give one the thrill of getting in the ring with his idol, that's fine. I'll try to put on a good show without hurting him too much.

Thank you everyone, I look forward to seeing ya'll at the Rumble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also wanna mention that in this match with Lony, I will not be wearing anything under my tights.

IN recent matches I know I've worn under pants. That was a mistake, it messed up my line. I was just trying to keep my matches more family friendly but I guess there's just some things you can't be a Technico about, right guys?

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What people fear is the unknown, they can’t cope with something they have no knowledge off, and at the Royal Rumble I am that unknown quantity. You see everyone here in PW lives in this little bubble, they think they are the biggest thing around, they think they are the best around, sorry but this is me bursting that bubble called PW.

I know that everyone in this Rumble will look at my name and say who the heck is this guy, you see PW I’ve been watching the tapes of the past event, and you should be on your knees thanking me that someone of my standing and quality is appearing in the minor league. I have faced bigger and better competition that we have in PW, I have held world titles in federation I am not allowed to talk about, I have been in matches in which I have spilt blood and have been busted open myself, I have been in all sorts of different matches, and yet you put me in a genetic royal rumble match like you think I’m sort of nobody.

You see I’m the Chaos Kid, and baby things are about to change in PW, this is just a short cut to a championship match, and you know your champion isn’t even on my level, hell he’s not even on the level below me.
    I am the guy with the motor mouth the guy whose talent is beyond question, the guy who will take over PW, and whoever is in this Rumble, whether it be male, female or something in the middle, do the smart thing avoid me, cause if you try to step up to me, then 5 seconds later you will be stepping to the back just another PW failure.

I am the man I am the living moment, and baby I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you…….all

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    What people fear is the unknown, they can’t cope with something they have no knowledge off, and at the Royal Rumble I am that unknown quantity. You see everyone here in PW lives in this little bubble, they think they are the biggest thing around, they think they are the best around, sorry but this is me bursting that bubble called PW.

I know that everyone in this Rumble will look at my name and say who the heck is this guy, you see PW I’ve been watching the tapes of the past event, and you should be on your knees thanking me that someone of my standing and quality is appearing in the minor league. I have faced bigger and better competition that we have in PW, I have held world titles in federation I am not allowed to talk about, I have been in matches in which I have spilt blood and have been busted open myself, I have been in all sorts of different matches, and yet you put me in a genetic royal rumble match like you think I’m sort of nobody.

You see I’m the Chaos Kid, and baby things are about to change in PW, this is just a short cut to a championship match, and you know your champion isn’t even on my level, hell he’s not even on the level below me.
    I am the guy with the motor mouth the guy whose talent is beyond question, the guy who will take over PW, and whoever is in this Rumble, whether it be male, female or something in the middle, do the smart thing avoid me, cause if you try to step up to me, then 5 seconds later you will be stepping to the back just another PW failure.

I am the man I am the living moment, and baby I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you…….all
    Hmmmm ... a brash young new comer dismissing the PW talent pool.

You know guys, I'm gonna call it here. I think this kid may be the second coming of Mad Dog Smith ...

Just saying ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol look here junior I'm no one carbon copy, now if I was you puppy, I wouldn't mess with someone like me, you might think you're hot stuff here, but you are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time, take this as your first warning...puppy

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    lol look here junior I'm no one carbon copy, now if I was you puppy, I wouldn't mess with someone like me, you might think you're hot stuff here, but you are messing with the wrong person at the wrong time, take this as your first warning...puppy
    Haha, Puppy? well, I do moisturize.

But of course you're not a carbon copy of me.

Kid, I don't know how good you are in the ring, and in fact, I look forward to your debut at the Rumble.

But visually, you don't compare to the hottest bitch in professional wrestling.

I only have one doppledanger walking the face of this earth. And that's Harry Styles. Baby, you're a Zayn Malik if you're anything. Don't get greedy, it's still a compliment.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    2) Junior Heavyweight Championship
    Lawrence vs. LS (c)

LS has been Junior Heavyweight Champion since WrestleMania 2016, with his most recent defense being a victory over President Blindy. LS has reportedly challenged Lawrence to this championship match - but why? These two have never interacted inside the Coliseum, so what has led to the champion laying down a challenge for his own title?

Finally someone around here is thinking smart.

Smart enough to realise what they have right in front of them. Smart enough to realise that the man once dubbed the Underdog of the Colisseum is now the Top Dog of the Colisseum. @LS I have a ton of respect for you, but your time is up, and my time is now. The Smart Era is upon us.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting story between LS and Lawerence.

What's their deal?

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Interesting story between LS and Lawerence.

What's their deal?
    LS thought smart.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    LS thought smart.
    Hmmmm ...

Pay attention to this one, folks. Something's up.

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time for the Royal Rumble. I noticed something though... I'm not in it. They're making me sign up before I get put on the main page. That's practically a qualifying match. Me? The guy who won it last year. I should've been the default entry to defend my crown. And I don't see President Blindy either. Not surprised after the dusty finish to the match LS had with him. I DON'T respect you bookerman!

But I do respect you giving our Cabinet the rightful shot at the Tag Team Titles. Ya know except for Lony being in it too. If anybody in this place cared about the rules he should've been banned until the end of the upcoming PW WM. Two years flies by, but I guess it goes by even faster for those that back out on their word. You know who doesn't back down on what they say and fulfill their promises? President Blindy.

I have nothing left to prove to myself personally. Sure winning the tag belts will make me the first and only Grand Slam Champion, but my goal to make sure the President wins the Rumble and headlines PW WM. I'm willing to let someone else have that honor this year. It's time to make PW Great Again. And you can only do that as the champion.

Speaking of which... where is Aaron? Once again Ness called it. He never shows up as champion. Admit it, if I didn't say his name you'd have to go to PW_World.com to find out who even held the belt. You didn't have to when I was champion, that's for sure. Things have gone in the toilet since I "lost" the belt. And since Blindy is the only one with a pinfall victory over the last champ... he's basically the real champion. We'll make it official when the Rumble kicks off sometime in April.

It should be pretty easy when you look at the nose-picking disgustos that have signed up for the Rumble. @Chaos Kid? What even is that thing? @RT? No surprise an illegal mapleback is trying to steal jobs from upstanding PW Posters. Mystery Returning Poster? Knowing how this place operates it's probably the guy I deleted under a mask.

I support President Blindy. Not because I'm contratually obligated to do so (unlike some people I follow stips!) but because he has actual solutions to the issues facing PW. Unlike the the brain dead retards that the mod team calls our community he's willing to do more than just point out the problems. PW needs a true savior and I'm man enough to admit that it wasn't me.

2017 is President Blindy's year. He'll lead me to Grand Slam and the rest of PW into a new Boom Period. I'm willing to sacrifice my good name to do so. Like a sucker entering a recruitment office and signing up to become a bullet sponge. It's all to make PW Great Again. Together we can make it happen.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, guys.

Guys, I can't get into contact with LS she's not taking my phone calls.

... I mean my assistant's phone calls.

But anyway, I can't compete in a dog collar match. I got a note from my insurance company.

You see, my fair, flawless skin, resembling that of a porcelain doll ... is insured for millions of dollars.

The company won't let me compete in a dog collar match. Sorry.

Looks like me and Lony will just have to have a plain old fashioned, non-threatening wrestling match.

Just me rolling around on the mat with another man, breathing heavy, bodies entangled in intricate ways ...

YOu know, like we all grew up with.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life is full of questions, and sometimes we have the answer and sometimes we don’t, like how on earth is someone like me in a stinky federation like this dump?
    I guess at least I know what they mean when you hit rock bottom, and this is the fed at the bottom of the pecking order of life, and if I got to get re-noticed again, by destroying everyone here then so be it.

You see the Chaos Kid is entered in this so called Royal Rumble, not just how they can get away with it being called Royal, this place has zero class and even worse talent, but its seems like the management isn't that smart, like im surprised or anything. The majority of the talent in this Rumble match would already have had a match by the time they enter the match, some will be battered and bruised, some will be bleeding, some will be in pain and agony and then they have to step in the ring to face me, someone 100% fresh someone 100% health, someone who is 100% going to leave that Rumble victorious.

Now I heard this sidekick someone called messy or nessy or whatever you want to be called I really don’t give a dam, you poor misguided waste of freaking space, you think I care what you think of me, you think anyone give a dam what you think of them, trust me you and the rest of PW haven’t a freaking clue what kind of storm I’m bring to PW, you haven’t a freaking clue what I am all about, and after this rumble, this storm is going to blow everyone away, why cause I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m just simply better than you.
    Last edited by Chaos Kid; 02-03-2017 at 01:28 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Speaking of which... where is Aaron? Once again Ness called it. He never shows up as champion. Admit it, if I didn't say his name you'd have to go to PW_World.com to find out who even held the belt. You didn't have to when I was champion, that's for sure. Things have gone in the toilet since I "lost" the belt. And since Blindy is the only one with a pinfall victory over the last champ... he's basically the real champion. We'll make it official when the Rumble kicks off sometime in April.
    Sorry for the wait. I've been kinda wrapped up searching through the Hall of History for all your successful World title defences. It turns out that never actually happened though. Awkward!

While I was there, I had a quick look for the successful defences by the rest of PW's illustrious back catalogue of World champs...and it turns out they were all miserable failures as champion too! Not one of them ever managed to defend the title before they lost it. The shame!

I stumbled across an old MITB match too. Lony won it, but I'm sure all the losers in that match have got over it by now. Surely!

Either way, there's only one World champion in PW history who's managed the holy trinity of:

A) Win the title from the previous champion

B) Show up to defend the title

C) Come out victorious and actually retain the championship

That "one champion" is me, by the way. Anyone can say they're a great champion, but no one else has even come close to proving it. Until now. I'm not even just a great champion. I'm the greatest PW World Heavyweight champion in history. It's not even a matter of opinion. It's not just me talking big. It's a stone cold, indisputable, 100% fact. The three points above prove it. No one else has ever done what I've done and no one ever will again.

But I'm not just the greatest champ ever. I'm also the last champ ever. Why's that? Obvious: I'm never gonna lose it.

At the Rumble, I'm up against WMS. The weak link of The World's Drunkest Tag Team. A guy who played third fiddle to Mad Dog Smith. He's a very good looking man, there's no doubting that. But will he still be "pulling the birds" after a sound thrashing from the champ? I'm sure it won't be too late to go crawling back to the bizarre world of the mWo and all the weird secretaries or whatever the hell else goes on there.

Once WMS is out of the way, I can have the "excitement" of looking forward to seeing who comes bouncing out of the Rumble match with the victory. They can have their happiness until Mania, then I'll crush their hopes and dreams too.

I spent a lot of time in the past "fighting the power", doing what I could "for the good of PW and its posters" and whatever else. But in case you couldn't tell, I really don't care about any of that anymore. All I care about is being champion, staying champion and making as many people along the way feel miserable in the knowledge there's nothing they can do about it! x

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Lawrence wins the PW Intercontinental Championship, I will take full credit for allowing him to beat me at whatever event we fought at (not important).

When Oncall and I win the Tag Team Championships, I will also take full credit for being super right, super handsome, and super smart for bringing Oncall into Team Authority and helping us claim our first gold.

I know Oncall doesn't want to be my partner, but I know that he wants precious gold and will do what is right when the time comes.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @Aaron instead of little cheap jabs, how about you prove me wrong, i've laid things out plenty of times, they're right there for you to look through.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You I know who else gets my seal of approval?

Our World Champion A-A-Ron.

Ghetto ass names means Ghetto ass champions.

Trust me. Much like the Wu-Tang. A-A-Ron ain't nothing to mess with.

vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I hire someone to attack President Blindy at Survivor Series?

Of course.

It's not because I needed the help to win. It's not because I see President Blindy as a threat. It wasn't even to protect my championship reign. It's because the idea that President Blindy is the most dominant competitor and champion makes me sick. It's a belief that I absolutely resent.

Let's call a spade a spade... The most dominant competitor and champion IS ME. I'll take that a step further: I'm the most dominant champion in PW history...and yes, that includes you, Ness...

How about we go over my record from the past year?

• I'm currently the longest reigning champion on the PW roster.
    • I won two matches at SummerSlam, and was the only person who walked into SummerSlam with a championship and leave SummerSlam with a championship.
    • At Survivor Series, President Blindy had a clean sweep of victories in his Intercontinental title defense and Trios Tournament matches...until he got in the ring with ME; making me the winner of the first ever PW champion vs. champion singles match.
    • And now? I'm the only PW champion in history with TWO successful title defenses under his belt.

In fact, seeing as I beat President Blindy at Survivor Series, that Intercontinental Championship that he has around his waist? It should now be around MY waist.

Now, I know you all are wondering..."who did LS ask to attack President Blindy?" It's not necessary for me to reveal that name at this time, but let me tell you all this: I had NO trouble finding someone who could take care of the hit I placed on Blindy.

Many may have bought into his political revolution - and I'll admit, at one point, I considered myself a supporter - but I'm sure there are just as many waiting to come out of the woodwork who feel silenced by the President's rise. Why? When @Blindy was a Senator, he embraced the constituents of PW... and now? All he cares about is winning as much gold as possible.

And in theory, that is fine by me...UNTIL he tried to take MY Junior Heavyweight Championship. A division that I dedicated myself to saving from the pits of hell, a championship that I dedicated my life to elevating...

I've NEVER cared about who I had to take out along the way - and in fact, whoever stepped in my path, whether it was a title match, a non-title match, or even a tag team match - I made sure that they never saw a glimmer of hope or success afterwards. Whether it was asking the board of directors to give The Main Event a title match at the 2016 Royal Rumble, only so I could humiliate him at WrestleMania by taking this title from him...and where is he now? EasyRider's bitch? Whether it was trashing Rogue's Hall of Fame ring, beating her at Gold Rush, driving her off the deep end and right into retirement...where is she now? Whether it was helping Oncall earn a title shot, only to shut him down and retain later that night...isn't he shining RT's shoes these days?

The point is that if I didn't care about any of those worthless and useless waste of spaces, I sure as hell don't see any issue with taking out President Blindy. And that's EXACTLY what I did at Survivor Series. I defeated the man that nobody else could beat - not even Ness, our most decorated competitor, the first-ever Rumble winner, the only dual champion in history...who's now a pathetic campaign minion because he couldn't get the job done that I got done that same night against Blindy.

Blindy, Ness, and everyone listening....I'm here to tell you that history is going to repeat itself in two forms at the Royal Rumble.

1. I will once again defeat President Blindy
    2. PW will once again have a dual champion, only THIS time it won't be Ness...it will be ME.

And then Blindy's selfish and delusional dream of having a monopoly over the Coliseum and holding every title will never find its way out of the dream phase. Because that's what President Blindy's vision is...a dream. MY dominance, however...it's a reality. It's been a reality since I won this championship at WrestleMania 2016 and it's going to CONTINUE to be a reality as we approach WrestleMania 2017.

And many of you are probably wondering..."how can LS get the job done with @MinioNess at ringside? Is he going to bring out the unknown hitman again?"

Absolutely not. I will beat President Blindy fair and square, and when I hold my glorious celebration as your reigning Junior Heavyweight AND new Intercontinental Champion - maybe, just maybe, you all will find out who was under that ski mask. Until then, enjoy your final days as Intercontinental Champion, Mr. President. Unless you're so fortunate to become Tag Team Champion, "Mr. President" will be the only "title" to your name after Royal Rumble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*GREAT BIG GASP!

Oh, my Goodness! LS! What's gotten into you!

Ooooooh, this whole thing with the President ... ooooooh .... I don't know ...

Just seems so ... evil ...

But since I got you here ...

Can you make an official announcement regarding the conversion of my dog collar match into a regular match?

I saw Lony in the hall earlier and he's got a big chain with two collars on it. I don't think he got the message ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"It feels so long ago that I first started this journey. PW is all I've known for a long time. I've spent close to half of my life here. It's a home."

Six months have passed since a documentary team first started following PW Poster WMS. Originally, the crew were meant to be filming WMS and his former partner Mad Dog Smith during the entirety of PW SummerSlam 2016. The brief disappearance of Smith brought a change of plans. It also resulted in being the catalyst that brought a change of attitude - and a change in fortunes - for the poster Wise Men Say.

"Last summer was definitely a season of change. I needed it. To start with, the mantra 'redesign, rebuild, reclaim' was just hollow words. A shallow phrase that you could print on a t-shirt to make Vcash. Then, those three words became something to cling to and a foundation to build from. I started to believe in them and that's when I started to believe in myself again."

PW SummerSlam marked a remarkable turnaround in fortunes for the PW veteran. Jilted by his best friend and drinking buddy RT, he then found himself abandoned by Mad Dog Smith. It was these two events that motivated WMS into returning to his form of old, finding a path back to winning ways and defeating both Lony and Raven* in an Ultimate X match to win a title shot of his choice. For WMS, the choice was straightforward.

"It just had to be. The PW Heavyweight Championship. What better way to find redemption? Not all stories have a happy ending, but that and headlining one last PW WrestleMania? That would be a happy ending for me. Win or lose, I'd ride out into the sunset..."

So, is this a retirement tour for WMS?

"Aaron comes before anything. He's got something I want now more than I ever have. I've always had respect for Aaron, and as the champ he deserves recognition now more than ever. But when we step in to that ring, I won't be able to see past the gold he wears on his shoulder. I won't remember that he's been posting on this board for longer than a decade. I'll forget how he defeated a whole moderating team to get a mod spot. And I'll ignore the fact he's not only won this championship, but successfully retained it to. I'll focus on me. I'll remember my journey. I'll not forget what I have to do to realise my one remaining dream."

At the Royal Rumble, WMS reaches the finish line, but will he make it before Aaron stops him from making history?
    Man of the world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Behind the Mask
    The SM(Story)

Chapter Two SM(Failed Gimmicks)

Ladies and Gentlemen of PW , in Chapter One of The SM(Story) I presented you with the idea that SM hates Kane because of a deep hatred for himself and the idea that he represents the Big Red Monster. So this is where the story really begins , the failed gimmicks or names from both men and the list is plentiful on both sides.

From Isaac Yankem to Fake Diesel to Masked Kane to Unmasked Kane , let us not forget Fake Kane and Corporate Kane either , it's astonishing to me that when you stop and think about the one single man on PW who has changed his name more than anyone it has to be SM. From SheltonMysterio to SM to SM(Rhodes) to SM(Froggy) to whatever other words he could fit in there. Much like Kane was a wrestler without a gimmick , SM is a poster without an identity so he constantly had to try and change to remain relevant. And when it was all said and done , and their careers were winding down they completely shed any kind of individuality and became corporate.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    "It feels so long ago that I first started this journey. PW is all I've known for a long time. I've spent close to half of my life here. It's a home."

Six months have passed since a documentary team first started following PW Poster WMS. Originally, the crew were meant to be filming WMS and his former partner Mad Dog Smith during the entirety of PW SummerSlam 2016. The brief disappearance of Smith brought a change of plans. It also resulted in being the catalyst that brought a change of attitude - and a change in fortunes - for the poster Wise Men Say.

"Last summer was definitely a season of change. I needed it. To start with, the mantra 'redesign, rebuild, reclaim' was just hollow words. A shallow phrase that you could print on a t-shirt to make Vcash. Then, those three words became something to cling to and a foundation to build from. I started to believe in them and that's when I started to believe in myself again."

PW SummerSlam marked a remarkable turnaround in fortunes for the PW veteran. Jilted by his best friend and drinking buddy RT, he then found himself abandoned by Mad Dog Smith. It was these two events that motivated WMS into returning to his form of old, finding a path back to winning ways and defeating both Lony and Raven* in an Ultimate X match to win a title shot of his choice. For WMS, the choice was straightforward.

"It just had to be. The PW Heavyweight Championship. What better way to find redemption? Not all stories have a happy ending, but that and headlining one last PW WrestleMania? That would be a happy ending for me. Win or lose, I'd ride out into the sunset..."

So, is this a retirement tour for WMS?

"Aaron comes before anything. He's got something I want now more than I ever have. I've always had respect for Aaron, and as the champ he deserves recognition now more than ever. But when we step in to that ring, I won't be able to see past the gold he wears on his shoulder. I won't remember that he's been posting on this board for longer than a decade. I'll forget how he defeated a whole moderating team to get a mod spot. And I'll ignore the fact he's not only won this championship, but successfully retained it to. I'll focus on me. I'll remember my journey. I'll not forget what I have to do to realise my one remaining dream."

At the Royal Rumble, WMS reaches the finish line, but will he make it before Aaron stops him from making history?
    This documentary will be something to watch. A look into the psyche of the slightly more sober member of World's Drunkest Tag Team.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like the sands of time flowing though the hour glass so the time till the Rumble get ever so closer, the time I once again step though those rope and enter my kingdom once again. Its strange two year might seem a short time to some on this ball of earth but two years can feel like an eternity to others, I would fall into that other department. Being on the shelf for two long years, missing the only thing that I love, missing the only dam thing I was ever good at, you see PW I am not here to entertain your fans, I’m not here to join some stable, I’m not here to right some wrong, I’m not here to be that guy you want to boo, I am here in PW for me, and only me, I am here to enter this so called Royal Rumble and at last climb though those ropes and say at last the pain has ended, and now once again I am alive.

I see these so called guys who claim they are wrestlers, I’ve seen guys being followed by tv camera, I’ve seen guys who are worried about their looks, I’ve seen guys who are worried about their status in the world, I’m not reality star, I’m not a wannabe, I never entered this sport thinking about the movies, I entered this sport cause I love being a wrestler and just a dam wrestler.

The way its going to be is me vs all, I don’t care who you are called or what title you have held in PW or even your dam reputation here, PW means nothing to me, you might say I have a little attitude and you just might be dam right. However the question you all got to ask yourself is this, am I all talk? Or is there substance behind my words?, and the trouble there is only one way to find out and that is get in my face and find out the hard way, do you really want to get in the face who has waited two year to get into a ring and fight someone, you really want to get into the face of someone who has been bottling all this rage and fury, but then again I just could be rusty and then again……

Record this moment PW, because this is the moment that PW will change forever, the moment Chaos Kid proved once again that he’s simply better than you

vCash
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So @Mad Dog Smith doesn't know who I am?

Yeah, I guess he wouldn't, after all, he only knows the beast, not the man, and for your sake, MDS, I hope it's my better half that shows up at the PW Royal Rumble. As Lony, I just want to win, the wolf, on the other hand, he rather just bring you pain and suffering.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Mad Dog doesn't want this dog collar match, after all, weaseling out of matches is kinda his thing. Then again, maybe, he just doesn't want that dog collar wrapped around his throat, crushing his larynx, or maybe, he doesn't want the chain repeatedly whipped across his back.

What I do know, is this match is a long time coming, and I'm looking forward to injecting a dose of euthanasia medication, into this mutt, to put him down, once and for all.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2
    Tiger Mask W

Thread Information