Thread: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

scene opens

PW Reporter: "Jake, we weren't expecting you to be here or competing in the match itself"

Jake: "Neither was I"

scene ends

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    So this Jason fella, is trying to be a man shame he’s acting like a boy thinking he’s a man, you think that addressing me in that tone is going to worry me, and the oh so mighty and I use mighty in the loosest of terms Jason is directing his comment towards me is going to affect me in any way possible. I am confident, cause I know who I am, I know what I can do in that ring, I know what I victories I have earned in that ring, this isn’t about winning or losing it making a statement to PW, a statement that goes there is a new gunslinger in town, and this gunslinger is here to take down the so called main players in PW.

There is something that Jason said that made me chuckle, and that “ I should prove it to the PW universe”, one thing its not a universe they are dam fans, we are not in space this isn’t Stamford, ask yourself do you honestly give a dam weather the fans like me or not, trust me a lot of PW fans are going to be worried for there so called heroes because I here to take them out, put them in their place and run roughshod over the pw. Ask yourself this Jason, why are you going to do when this overconfident jabroni, punches you in the face, pick you up from the canvas and throw you over the top rope…..you see Jason, I am the Chaos Kid and baby I’m just better than you
    You sound like a little dog, "Yip yip yip!". Repeating the same thing over and over again, and all that shows me that you're all bark and no bite. You're still nothing more than an overconfident jabroni that likes to run his mouth. Everything that you have said has failed to impress me thus far. For your sake I hope that your actions speak louder than your words or else you're just setting yourself up for complete and utter failure.

Take a lesson from me kid and humble yourself, or if you don't then I'll gladly oblige when the "new gunslinger" is standing toe to toe with me and I slap the taste out of your mouth.

Banner Credit: surrender

"If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live" - Tommy Wiseau

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    scene opens

PW Reporter: "Jake, we weren't expecting you to be here or competing in the match itself"

Jake: "Neither was I"

scene ends
    Man, PW Network has got to discriminate when it comes to which interviews they air.

Not every exclusive is a gem, guys ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    You sound like a little dog, "Yip yip yip!". Repeating the same thing over and over again, and all that shows me that you're all bark and no bite. You're still nothing more than an overconfident jabroni that likes to run his mouth. Everything that you have said has failed to impress me thus far. For your sake I hope that your actions speak louder than your words or else you're just setting yourself up for complete and utter failure.

Take a lesson from me kid and humble yourself, or if you don't then I'll gladly oblige when the "new gunslinger" is standing toe to toe with me and I slap the taste out of your mouth.
    OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

OHHHHHHHHH1

OOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHH SSSSSHHHHHHEEEEETTTTTTTT!

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shortly before the Rumble starts:

Quote Originally Posted by Fan on Twitter
    TME, nobody is talking about you winning the Rumble match, nobody voted for you in the Hall of Fame, how the hell do you keep going unnoticed???? #Underrated #TheyllRecognize
    Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event
    Damn straight they'll recognize. But in life, nobody gives...take what you deserve. #Fight

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclusive Tweet

@Jake
    Thanks for the cheese guys, gotta win the rumble then jet

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D'Lo Brown used to tell people they'd recognise and he was a jobber too!

vCash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey now D'Lo is a former Eurocontinental Champion!

What's that Kurt?

Oh, never mind. He doesn't count.

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*The Dazz exits to the back after turning on Rad (check the thread). An interviewer and a cameraman approach him, but The Dazz grabs the mic before the interviewer can say a word.*

Dazz: Let me guess, you want the scoop. The big news. The 411. You want to know why I turned on Rad? I'll tell ya. It's because I've been waking up and going to bed with this pain in my back, this pain in my knees. I've been moving slower. And at first, I didn't know why. And then, then it hit me. For the last few months, I've been carrying the dead weight you all call Rad on my back. I tried to stay strong. I tried to stay on my feet. But day after day, I started moving slower and slower, and I realized it was time. It was time to get that dead weight and toss it in the trash where it belongs.

*The Dazz turns to the camera*

Dazz: Now, now I focus on more important matters. My singles career. You are looking at a star in the making. You are looking at the next main man around here. PW is about to revolve around me. And it all starts when I go out to that ring, and win the Royal Rumble match. You are looking at Main Man around here, understand that? I've got every top quality, ever intangible there is to be Number One. I've the got the charisma, the look, the skill. And now, I'm going to prove it.

*Dazz shoves the mic into the reporters chest and shoves the camera away, and walks off.*

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just think everybody, this might have been the last time any of us will ever see "Kidnapping Diana Ross in a PW wrestling ring.

Damn ...

What a finisher.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The PW Network caught up with Mad Dog Smith minutes after his huge, improbable win over Lony.

By then he was showered, bandaged up and had completed his wardrobe change. (Now wearing black tights and knee pads, with red handkerchiefs tied around the pads. Morton Black, he called it.)

PWN: Mad Dog! Mad Dog! Everyone's buzzing about your win, congratulations!

MDS: Aww, shucks. Was it pretty amazing? Yes. But I'm doing the Technico thing now so I'm not gonna brag about how awesome it was, how I awesome I am, or any of that cool shit I did in the match ...

PWN: But Mad Dog!? What about your controversial decision to grant Lony the 30th spot in the Rumble? What's that about!?

MDS: Well, I think I explained it in the ring. I've done a lot of wrongs in PW. I've wronged a lot of people. Lony is one of them. That's what that match was all about. Taking my lumps. Paying my dues. Hopefully making things as right as I can. Finally giving the big guy the match he wanted. I hope he enjoyed beating me up and I hope he wins the Rumble. I mean that.

PWN: And finally, Mad Dog, what about this situation with President Blindy, and Ness!? And LS! LS's actions are undefendable and yet you have a great relationship with PW and the PW authority. They pay your credit card debts, they provide you with lodging in exchange for appearances. They pay you a greater salary than most.

Who's side are you on in all this?

MDS: (*Mad Dog looks away for a moment.). It's hard to say. I don't know who the good guys are anymore. I don't know if I'm even a good guy yet. All I can tell you is that a lot of crazy things are happening in PW. I don't think anyone knows what to expect ... Sorry, guys, I gotta get ready for the rumble. Whoever's coming in at 25 shit in my bag, you know ...

*Mad Dog walks away ... deep in thought ...

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*The PW Network films the paramedics working on Mad Dog Smith as his stretcher is pushed through the curtain.

Tactlessly, the PW reporters shove a mic in Mad Dog's face.

MAD DOG SMITH: (To the paramedic.). It's okay. I can do an interview.

PARAMEDIC: Okay, fine. But we have to stabilize your hair.

PW NETWORK: Mad Dog! How's your hair, do you think they can save it.

MAD DOG: I think so. I know Dragon ripped out a lot, he's a tenacious competitor. But I think I can do a Kaley Cuoco thing. You know? Where everyone is shocked at first but then you realize, "eh, she's a beautiful girl, she looks good no matter what."

PW NETWORK: So you're gonna cut your hair short then?

MAD DOG: Shorter but not short. I don't have a choice. I've been here before guys. I've done a short mullet before. I've done a David Beckham faux Hawk. I've done the Bieber. Don't worry about me, I'll be back for Mania. That's a promise. I only wish I made it to number 25. I wanted a chance to tango with the bastard who shit in my bag ...

PW NETWORK: God bless you, Mad Dog! We're praying for you!

MAD DOG: (As the paramedics push him away.). Praise Tom cruise! Through Tom Cruise all things are possible!

Thread Information