Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 61

Thread: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

  1. #26
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    So @Mad Dog Smith doesn't know who I am?

    Yeah, I guess he wouldn't, after all, he only knows the beast, not the man, and for your sake, MDS, I hope it's my better half that shows up at the PW Royal Rumble. As Lony, I just want to win, the wolf, on the other hand, he rather just bring you pain and suffering.

    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Mad Dog doesn't want this dog collar match, after all, weaseling out of matches is kinda his thing. Then again, maybe, he just doesn't want that dog collar wrapped around his throat, crushing his larynx, or maybe, he doesn't want the chain repeatedly whipped across his back.

    What I do know, is this match is a long time coming, and I'm looking forward to injecting a dose of euthanasia medication, into this mutt, to put him down, once and for all.
    From his studio apartment he shares with his man servant Toshi ... Mad Dog watched the Lony promo with a furrowed brow ...

    He pauses the PW Network app and rises from his arm chair, tossing his thigh master aside ...

    Mad Dog then reaches into his wallet and pulls out the faded, folded picture of the mWo, posing after their big survivor series win ...

    He focuses closely on the Lonewolf, his face painted, his muscles bulging ...

    Then Dog looks at the close up of Lony's face on the television ...

    And it hits him. The photo falls to the ground.[/I
    ]

    ...

    Lony is the Lonewolf!

    The Lonewolf is Lony!

    Lony is the Lonewolf!

    ...

    Oh shit!!!

    [
    I]Mad Dog grabs his fur coat of the coat rack and runs out the door. As it slams shut he could be heated screaming, "I gotta talk to LS!"


    Some time after Mad Dog leaves, Toshi comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel.
    [/I]

    "Ready for your massage, sir? ... Sir?"

  2. #27
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    The documentary team sat down with Mad Dog Smith, former stable member and on again/off again friend of WMS. We wanted to know if Mad Dog, who knows WMS better than most, really thought he could beat Aaron ...

    Mad Dog showed up two hours late and spent another half hour in make up before he let us film ...


    "Hell yeah I think Dubya's gonna win. Nothing against A-A-Ron, he's tough as hell but you gotta understand, Dubya is drunk as hell, that guy is never feeling any pain. I know that doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle, and it isn't! But Dubya for some reason, he just keeps on going.

    We wondered if WMS's constantly inebriated state left him vulnerable to Aaron's more sober and responsible game plan.

    Ah, hell no, man. Let me tell ya, Dubya's serious drug and alcohol addiction may effect his marriages, relationships with his many illegimate children and ability to communicate effectively with law enforcement, but it does not, and I repeated DOES NOT effect his wrestling.

    Let me tell you a story. One day I'm hanging out in my hotel room, right? And I got my exfoliation mask on. Green gunk all over my face and body, because I want my body as smooth as possible. Ladies pay good money to sit front row and get a chance for at a glacing feel of a body that could only be described as a wonderland ...

    Anyway, Dubya call me up and says, "Dog, you can't drink for shit and you know you can't and that's why you never come out drinking with us. So I get mad, I challenge Dubya to a drinking contest on the spot. I jump in the shower, wipe off the green gunk and I'm down at the PW Watering Hole in a flash.

    Dubya shows up already drunk! Already Drunk! To a drinking contest! And he wins! RT was there too. But RT doesn't count, somehow he learned how to drink while asleep and that shits cheating.

    Bottom line? Drinking doesn't effect Dubya's wrestling. Come the PW Rumble, we're gonna have a new world champion, mark my words.


    Lastly we asked Mad Dog about his relationship with WMS and wether he'll be in his old friend's corner at the PW Rumble ...

    No ... no ... I don't think I will. You know, the mWo was a good time but it was also a bad time ...

    I had my demons, and I guess I still do. I'm trying to do the Technico thing now. I'm not cheating to win matches anymore, I converted to Liberalism. You can't be a good guy and still be a republican right?

    No, I think Dubya needs to win this one on his own as much as I need to win my match with Lony on my own. I wish him luck, though, I'll be rooting for him.

  3. #28
    Moderator Oncall's Avatar
    Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,842
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    I'd say i'm shocked but i'm not

    I'd say i'm surprised but i'm not

    It's been 9 days since I laid my latest challenge down, it's been a little less then that since @Aaron made his sad pathetic tiny little jab about me but there's silence on all fronts. It seems anyone can take a little jab but no-one can prove me wrong.

    There's a really simple way to end this, just prove me wrong.... I know you can't though. The hunt is actually down from 10 to 9. I found a sorry from someone, now as much as i'd love to I can't reveal more but it is there if you know where to look, i'm there right now and i'll stay there for a bit.

    So, anyone got the guts to do anything other then make sad little remarks?


    A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

  4. #29
    is not your buddy, guy.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    21,546
    vCash
    4797
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    I'd just like to point out that there are still 4 spots available in the PW Royal Rumble match if anyone is willing to let me throw them out of the ring on my way to glory.

    *flexes*

  5. #30
    Ultimate Despair Aaron's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,544
    vCash
    1643
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    @Oncall - I read your LIST OF EXCUSES FOR LOSING. No one can prove you wrong, for the following reasons:

    1) All your excuses are complete nonsense. I tried to come up with an answer for each one, but they're just so ridiculous!

    2) Your failure was three years ago. Even if there was a conspiracy against you, the mastermind(s) behind it have almost certainly abandoned PW by now (they're probably Hall of Famers).

    3) No one cares anymore. After droning on about it in every single event for three whole years, all you've got is a single vague apology (which you feel the need to talk about in riddles). You've turned the Coliseum into your one-man pity party and turned yourself into a laughing stock along the way. You were a loser in 2014 - and until you get over it, you'll always be a loser! You're a lost cause. It's too late for anyone to save you. No one wants to try anymore.

    I just hope WMS doesn't go down this path after I beat him. I'd hate to be responsible for unleashing another sore loser onto the Coliseum.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    LS! LS! LS!

    Linda Sototmayor?

    Anyway, LS! I just made a shocking discovery! It turns out Lony is Lonewolf! Lonewolf is Lony!

    Holy shit burgers!

    LS!

    We have to cancel the match! I've been preparing for Lony this whole time! All dishuffled with his hair in his face and the glasses. How was I supposed to know he was the wolf! That's some Clark Kent/Super man shit!

    That's a totally different game plan, trying to beat the Wolf. He's so big! How the hell does he look so much bigger when he's the Wolf? Doesn't make sense!

    Anyway, I could never small package that guy. The physics just wouldn't work.

    I'd probably have to ... I don't know .. .Victory Roll that sum bitch up. Oh, it's so complicated, it's this whole thing! I gotta somehow jump on top of his shoulders and then roll forward, grabbing his legs and using my legs to pull him down ...

    God, I'm getting to old for this shit. Victory Rolls? Seriously?

    Jeeze, LS. we're gonna have to cancel this match. Or maybe find another opponent? Who's the smallest guy you got here?

  7. #32
    Still Relevant! Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25,729
    vCash
    2050
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Survivor Series 2015 was the worst event for me here in the Coliseum. After making my name in the Summerslam tournament it was clearly time to build myself back up. I created Team Manspreading and the unthinkable happened. We were eliminated in the first round. That loss fueled a fire that led me to the title that I craved. I got arrogant and went to Japan. Defended the belt in a foreign land. And when it finally came for me to defend it on PW Soil... I disappeared. I took a break from PW. I lost my smile. In the back of my mind I figured everything would fall apart without me.

    I was wrong.

    PW continued as if an integral piece was not missing. I was "beaten" for both of my belts. Since I no-showed Blindy won the IC belt by count out and I was stripped of the World Title. Another historic moment for myself. First guy to lose two belts in one night and without being beaten. Most assume I was afraid of Iron Maiden. Could not face the music that I'd lose to the owner of a vagina. Truthfully I wasn't sure what my role in PW was anymore. Witnessing the wheel still turning cemented that feeling.

    So when the next Survivor Series came around I decided that would be it. I cashed in both my title rematches for one shot at the IC Championship. I was also involved in another match against Broken Emperor. I made a challenge to him. Loser is Deleted. Had I lost I would have gone away forever. Deleted from the Servers. Figured my time was up and what better place to do it than the Survivor Series, an event that seems to be my nemesis.

    Blindy did what no one had done since Raven did at Summerslam... he defeated me. No tag team partners taking the fall. No count outs. He defended against me and put me on his team. Of course that wouldn't happen if my next match fared the same. Blindy defeated me in a landslide, so it seemed likely I would be deleted. Emp had the story going for him. Revenge for Nobi and a springboard to the top. And to my surprise... he missed that trampoline like he was Sin Cara. I was not deleted. PW had a different idea in mind.

    The people had spoken. I still had something to contribute to this business. But what's next? Since I am no longer on the chopping block I am now part of Blindy's cabinet. When I was at my lowest a loss to the President has given me new focus. When I doubted myself, he did not. When he decided to bash my face into the canvas it was not out of hate or disgust... but love. Blindy remembered who I was when I was chasing the belt. Someone with fire and passion. He knew that by stepping on my neck he could bring that back. When he hit me in the head with a steel chair it was not to end my career, but to revive it!

    The guy that saved PW finally got his wish. Since winning the belt I encouraged the PW Universe to help me. To finally save me. And Blindy did just that. By squashing me in our championship match he didn't bury the past 18 months of story... he brought it back to life. Blindy has given me purpose. A reason to continue to show up every day. I now have a goal. To make him PW Champion. As the defending Royal Rumble Champion I know what it takes and it's time for me to give back. Together we have a shot at the tag titles, but together we also have a shot at challenging for the title at PW WM in the main event. I've main evented 3 times in my career. Twice in a row recently. This time I want to do it as a second. I want to... no, scratch that. I need to be in his corner as he wins the title.

    If Blindy can save the man that saved PW imagine what he could accomplish after saving the Heavyweight Division from the fake champion Aaron. Aaron defeated Easy who defeated Maiden. None of those three were the real champion. I was. And since Blindy has actually beaten me... doesn't that make him the rightful owner of the belt? Does this story sound familiar with a different protagonist? It should.

    I believe in President Blindy. Because he believes in PW.

  8. #33
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    Survivor Series 2015 was the worst event for me here in the Coliseum. After making my name in the Summerslam tournament it was clearly time to build myself back up. I created Team Manspreading and the unthinkable happened. We were eliminated in the first round. That loss fueled a fire that led me to the title that I craved. I got arrogant and went to Japan. Defended the belt in a foreign land. And when it finally came for me to defend it on PW Soil... I disappeared. I took a break from PW. I lost my smile. In the back of my mind I figured everything would fall apart without me.

    I was wrong.

    PW continued as if an integral piece was not missing. I was "beaten" for both of my belts. Since I no-showed Blindy won the IC belt by count out and I was stripped of the World Title. Another historic moment for myself. First guy to lose two belts in one night and without being beaten. Most assume I was afraid of Iron Maiden. Could not face the music that I'd lose to the owner of a vagina. Truthfully I wasn't sure what my role in PW was anymore. Witnessing the wheel still turning cemented that feeling.

    So when the next Survivor Series came around I decided that would be it. I cashed in both my title rematches for one shot at the IC Championship. I was also involved in another match against Broken Emperor. I made a challenge to him. Loser is Deleted. Had I lost I would have gone away forever. Deleted from the Servers. Figured my time was up and what better place to do it than the Survivor Series, an event that seems to be my nemesis.

    Blindy did what no one had done since Raven did at Summerslam... he defeated me. No tag team partners taking the fall. No count outs. He defended against me and put me on his team. Of course that wouldn't happen if my next match fared the same. Blindy defeated me in a landslide, so it seemed likely I would be deleted. Emp had the story going for him. Revenge for Nobi and a springboard to the top. And to my surprise... he missed that trampoline like he was Sin Cara. I was not deleted. PW had a different idea in mind.

    The people had spoken. I still had something to contribute to this business. But what's next? Since I am no longer on the chopping block I am now part of Blindy's cabinet. When I was at my lowest a loss to the President has given me new focus. When I doubted myself, he did not. When he decided to bash my face into the canvas it was not out of hate or disgust... but love. Blindy remembered who I was when I was chasing the belt. Someone with fire and passion. He knew that by stepping on my neck he could bring that back. When he hit me in the head with a steel chair it was not to end my career, but to revive it!

    The guy that saved PW finally got his wish. Since winning the belt I encouraged the PW Universe to help me. To finally save me. And Blindy did just that. By squashing me in our championship match he didn't bury the past 18 months of story... he brought it back to life. Blindy has given me purpose. A reason to continue to show up every day. I now have a goal. To make him PW Champion. As the defending Royal Rumble Champion I know what it takes and it's time for me to give back. Together we have a shot at the tag titles, but together we also have a shot at challenging for the title at PW WM in the main event. I've main evented 3 times in my career. Twice in a row recently. This time I want to do it as a second. I want to... no, scratch that. I need to be in his corner as he wins the title.

    If Blindy can save the man that saved PW imagine what he could accomplish after saving the Heavyweight Division from the fake champion Aaron. Aaron defeated Easy who defeated Maiden. None of those three were the real champion. I was. And since Blindy has actually beaten me... doesn't that make him the rightful owner of the belt? Does this story sound familiar with a different protagonist? It should.

    I believe in President Blindy. Because he believes in PW.
    Hmmmm ...

    Ness is raging against the machine.

    I don't know who to believe. I mean, if President Blindy is okay with Ness, it's hard not to be ...

    But then ... the authority here at P-Dubya is taking care of my credit card debt in exchange for appearances ...

    ...

    Meh, Ness is probably just crazy.

  9. #34
    Moderator LS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,419
    vCash
    2658
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    Did I hire someone to attack President Blindy at Survivor Series?

    Of course.

    It's not because I needed the help to win. It's not because I see President Blindy as a threat. It wasn't even to protect my championship reign. It's because the idea that President Blindy is the most dominant competitor and champion makes me sick. It's a belief that I absolutely resent.

    Let's call a spade a spade... The most dominant competitor and champion IS ME. I'll take that a step further: I'm the most dominant champion in PW history...and yes, that includes you, Ness...

    How about we go over my record from the past year?

    • I'm currently the longest reigning champion on the PW roster.
    • I won two matches at SummerSlam, and was the only person who walked into SummerSlam with a championship and leave SummerSlam with a championship.
    • At Survivor Series, President Blindy had a clean sweep of victories in his Intercontinental title defense and Trios Tournament matches...until he got in the ring with ME; making me the winner of the first ever PW champion vs. champion singles match.
    • And now? I'm the only PW champion in history with TWO successful title defenses under his belt.


    In fact, seeing as I beat President Blindy at Survivor Series, that Intercontinental Championship that he has around his waist? It should now be around MY waist.

    Now, I know you all are wondering..."who did LS ask to attack President Blindy?" It's not necessary for me to reveal that name at this time, but let me tell you all this: I had NO trouble finding someone who could take care of the hit I placed on Blindy.

    Many may have bought into his political revolution - and I'll admit, at one point, I considered myself a supporter - but I'm sure there are just as many waiting to come out of the woodwork who feel silenced by the President's rise. Why? When @Blindy was a Senator, he embraced the constituents of PW... and now? All he cares about is winning as much gold as possible.

    And in theory, that is fine by me...UNTIL he tried to take MY Junior Heavyweight Championship. A division that I dedicated myself to saving from the pits of hell, a championship that I dedicated my life to elevating...

    I've NEVER cared about who I had to take out along the way - and in fact, whoever stepped in my path, whether it was a title match, a non-title match, or even a tag team match - I made sure that they never saw a glimmer of hope or success afterwards. Whether it was asking the board of directors to give The Main Event a title match at the 2016 Royal Rumble, only so I could humiliate him at WrestleMania by taking this title from him...and where is he now? EasyRider's bitch? Whether it was trashing Rogue's Hall of Fame ring, beating her at Gold Rush, driving her off the deep end and right into retirement...where is she now? Whether it was helping Oncall earn a title shot, only to shut him down and retain later that night...isn't he shining RT's shoes these days?

    The point is that if I didn't care about any of those worthless and useless waste of spaces, I sure as hell don't see any issue with taking out President Blindy. And that's EXACTLY what I did at Survivor Series. I defeated the man that nobody else could beat - not even Ness, our most decorated competitor, the first-ever Rumble winner, the only dual champion in history...who's now a pathetic campaign minion because he couldn't get the job done that I got done that same night against Blindy.

    Blindy, Ness, and everyone listening....I'm here to tell you that history is going to repeat itself in two forms at the Royal Rumble.

    1. I will once again defeat President Blindy
    2. PW will once again have a dual champion, only THIS time it won't be Ness...it will be ME.

    And then Blindy's selfish and delusional dream of having a monopoly over the Coliseum and holding every title will never find its way out of the dream phase. Because that's what President Blindy's vision is...a dream. MY dominance, however...it's a reality. It's been a reality since I won this championship at WrestleMania 2016 and it's going to CONTINUE to be a reality as we approach WrestleMania 2017.

    And many of you are probably wondering..."how can LS get the job done with @MinioNess at ringside? Is he going to bring out the unknown hitman again?"

    Absolutely not. I will beat President Blindy fair and square, and when I hold my glorious celebration as your reigning Junior Heavyweight AND new Intercontinental Champion - maybe, just maybe, you all will find out who was under that ski mask. Until then, enjoy your final days as Intercontinental Champion, Mr. President. Unless you're so fortunate to become Tag Team Champion, "Mr. President" will be the only "title" to your name after Royal Rumble.
    President @Blindy? No time to take a break from the campaign trail 'farewell, IC title' tour and respond? And you know what... it's quite fitting that you're a part of that tour @Ness, seeing as you too have been in the process of saying goodbye to the IC title division...

    I'll take this opportunity to address @Lawrence, who I'll be defending the Junior Heavyweight Championship against at Royal Rumble. Many are wondering...why did I pick Lawrence as my challenger for this championship? I mean, we all know the guy sure as hell didn't earn a match with me, let along a championship match with me

    But, there's a more appropriate question that needs be answered first: why did LS have to pick a challenger in the first place? And I'll give you the answer to that: nobody in the Coliseum has shown their worth. There's a reason why I'm competing in both the Junior Heavyweight and Intercontinental title matches. It's the same reason I'm the longest reigning champion in the Coliseum, and it's the SAME reason I was the one who gave President Blindy his first singles lost since the start of his political career.

    And you know, come to think of it... There used to be a day when Ness was the only one competing in two title matches at Coliseum events. Oh Ness, how far you've fallen... Sure, you're in the Tag Team Turmoil match, but let's be honest... it's all because Blindy has always had an unwarranted chip on his shoulder (a shoulder that, I will once again remind you, will soon no longer have the Intercontinental Championship ) that has led to him becoming blind (he's appropriately named, huh?) enough to think he can win all the titles and achieve some type of supreme, all-powerful leadership over the Coliseum. There was a time where I probably had more respect for you than anyone else in the Coliseum, but now...I pity you, Ness.

    And as for Lawrence... It's quite simple. It's been one year since Lawrence made his Coliseum debut in the Royal Rumble match, and in that one year the man has aligned himself with several competitors in the Coliseum. I'll spare you the nitty gritty details - it's a bore, quite like Lawrence's matches - but just look at the most recent event, Survivor Series. Lawrence was asked to joined a Survivor Series team with Untouchable to help Untouchable spite SM...and then, at the last minute, without even being asked by SM, he switched to SM's team! And I'll tell you the reason for this: so that people would give him some attention, actually remember he exists, and give him a semblance of relevance.

    So you're probably wondering, why do I care? What does it matter to me if some un-notable no-name switches his allegiance five, six, or even seven times during a single event? I'll tell you why - because it's the exact reason why he's even in this title match.

    When picking a challenger for my title at Royal Rumble, I thought to myself: who better than Lawrence? Someone who represents the very essence of fickle trash who let President Blindy ascend toward the upper rankings of the Coliseum. Lawrence is a leech, the same type of leech that has led to President Blindy thinking he's some type of god inside the Coliseum. Lawrence leeched onto HR and SM at WrestleMania, he leeched onto the anti-Team Authority movement at SummerSlam, he leeched onto Untouchable and SM's falling out at Survivor Series... And what does he have to show for it? Nothing. So remember, Lawrence, when you step foot in the ring with me, don't think for a second that it's something you earned.

    We can't even call Lawrence an opportunist...that would mean that he's actually done something with the opportunities he's been afforded. Simply put, this is a warm up match. I'll dispose of another meaningless, not-in-my-league competitor who is completely in over their head...and it'll be a message to anyone on this forum who tries to follow in Ness' footsteps and support a faux-leader like President Blindy.

    When I stand across from you, Lawrence, I'm going to see the face of a leech, but not your face. I'll be seeing Ness' face. That's right - Lawrence isn't the only leech. Ness, you can lie to everyone else and pretend that this alliance has something to you wanting to President Blindy to win the Rumble and become Heavyweight Champion, but I'm the one who sees right through it.

    Your career and relevance has been on a downward spiral since SummerSlam; this alliance with President Blindy, it's your last hope. A hope that I'm going to crush when President Blindy becomes a distant memory after Royal Rumble.

    There's a reason Ness put that title vs. internship stipulation in place in his match with Blindy at Survivor Series, and it's becoming clearer and clearer. It was his loophole to remain contractually obligated to the Coliseum if he lost the Loser Leaves the Coliseum match with @Emperor; it's also his attempt to glaum onto the bright lights that he stood under at last year's Royal Rumble. Those lights have since burnt out and you'll do whatever it takes to get it back. You said it yourself at Survivor Series, Ness: "A PW without Ness on top is not one I'm interested in being a part of."

    But the truth is, you two are a perfect fit. You both walk around the Coliseum claiming to be some type of saviors. You're also a match made in heaven hell seeing as you're both only using each other to keep your heads above water in a place that, day by day, it's becoming clearer belongs to me.

    And Lawrence...you're welcome. Because a title match where you're being used as an example, it's the closest you're going to get to any championship here in the Coliseum.

    surrender

  10. #35
    Given A 2nd Chance Blindy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    37,181
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    My oh my have times fallen.....a little over a year ago, Under 2 years ago LS, you and I joined together in a fight against Manspreading in a alliance alongside PB and Raven, we formed one of the most dangerous quadruples ever: PW Stars

    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=129984


    Our match back at Survivor Series was meant to be a friendly, respective bout with your title up for grabs. No malicious behavior, no low blows, nothing. I wanted a title you happened to hold after earning the right to face you, and you resorted to stab a guy you teamed with in the previous Survivor Series in the back by hiring someone to assassinate your president.

    To admit it and to even brag about needing to rely on such tactics is quite astonishing. This is coming from the so called commissioner of PW events, to need to pull a Tanya Harding to hang onto a belt is petty and not something I would have expected from you.

    However, as apart of my vow to the people, I shall not get pulled into the void and need to rely upon such shenanigans to win my matches. Aggression is what has done in many lives and it shall not be something that destroys this presidency! My companion Lucas is but a once bitter foe now turned good friend in out war against anarchy and evil, two things that have corrupted you LS into doing what you did back at Survivor Series. As I have once did already, I will find the light that still is inside you, so no this still will not be personal and no I will not be blinded by hatred because just like with Lucas, you can and will be apart of the good fight and cause that our presidency represents.

    It was not greed but of a vision to win all of the gold in PW. The gold does not represent power but it is more so a vision of success and belief to people who either lack it or have lost it.....people like you @LS. In a year, you have gone from the good old jolly commissioner who put others before yourself, you were a true inspiration for people like me to put behind their personal gains and desires to look out for the better of the people. Gone is the noble justice wielder LS, now is some renegade LS who thinks the world revolves around his every single action. It's that renegade LS that I shall defeat at PW Royal Rumble as we right back the good and kind ways that LS can still fall back upon.

    You are better than this LS. You begin shooting names like @Lawrence, my partner in crime Lucas and myself like some sort of terrorist trying to do harm to the innocence. It is that vile terror that haunts us that is why I took the vow to become PW's president and why my fight each and every day is not for my greater good but for thousands upon thousands worth of people. The people viewing us, the people who inhibit PW today, I do this for each and every one of you.

    - When anger rises, think of the consequences- Confucius


    Your anger rising has picked apart PW LS. You have allowed this place to become a every man and woman for themselves mentality, something this Senate shall not and will not fall victim to. Your selfishness and hunger to personally injure and mentally destroy others have turned this place from a beacon of light to a cesspool of filth LS. It has been your actions as of late that have poisoned my people, that have destroyed the foundation of success. However, like St Michael conquering the devil, evil shall not and once again will not win at the end of the day for we are the good guys, and you are the bad. I shall destroy the darkness from within LS and right you back to good graces and have you join the fellowship in our quest to peace and tranquility.

    This belt means more than just gold around my waist, it is the respect and belief that many have in our leadership and I will not be turning that over to your renegade anytime soon. This Royal Rumble LS, you're gonna have to come and take this belt off of me because I have thousands upon thousands of believers that I cannot and will not fail!

    You can hire all of the goons and criminals you want LS and I dare the person who attacked me back at Survivor Series to show his or herself so I can see the very evil that exists in this world today with my own two eyes........but at the end of the day, good will always triumph over evil!

    Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

  11. #36
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Yeah, I'm definitely staying out of this PW Vs. President Blindy thing.

    I got a retirement to think about. I'm quitting wrestling in just a few months, tops.

    Gonna play a lot of golf!

    Hey, my wife's not gonna know what to do with me ...

  12. #37
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    529
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    This Royal match is getting closer with every moment that passes, and you got to admit that this is no normal match, we as wrestlers are trained to win matches by pinning or getting that son of a bitch to tap out, but this is different, this is about throw that guy over the top rope and being the last one standing.

    There is something about human natural that will come into my advantage in this match being that unknown factor, every human has a history, they have a heart, they have feeling and that will play into my advantage. You see PW, everyone one that will enter that ring will have history with another wrestler, they might hate them or see them as a team mate , except me. You see while you will see a guy enter the ring and focus on a certain competitor because of past experience, or you will see a guy hesitate because the person in the ring they consider a friend, a stable match and therefore will not go full out because of those feelings. Now me I enter the ring, and I simple don’t give a rat’s ass who is in the ring, I wont hesitate, I will use my head and use any opportunity to get rid of anyone that is close enough to the ropes, then that suckers going over.

    You see I got zero history with anyone in this rumble, and I careless about anyone, this is my rebirth, this is the chance I thought had gone forever, this is me once again stepping though those ropes and once again being active wrestler, this is my time, this is my moment and this baby is the reintroduction of the Chaos Kid and PW, its time that you know that I am the Chaos Kid and im simply better than you

  13. #38
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    This Royal match is getting closer with every moment that passes, and you got to admit that this is no normal match, we as wrestlers are trained to win matches by pinning or getting that son of a bitch to tap out, but this is different, this is about throw that guy over the top rope and being the last one standing.

    There is something about human natural that will come into my advantage in this match being that unknown factor, every human has a history, they have a heart, they have feeling and that will play into my advantage. You see PW, everyone one that will enter that ring will have history with another wrestler, they might hate them or see them as a team mate , except me. You see while you will see a guy enter the ring and focus on a certain competitor because of past experience, or you will see a guy hesitate because the person in the ring they consider a friend, a stable match and therefore will not go full out because of those feelings. Now me I enter the ring, and I simple don’t give a rat’s ass who is in the ring, I wont hesitate, I will use my head and use any opportunity to get rid of anyone that is close enough to the ropes, then that suckers going over.

    You see I got zero history with anyone in this rumble, and I careless about anyone, this is my rebirth, this is the chance I thought had gone forever, this is me once again stepping though those ropes and once again being active wrestler, this is my time, this is my moment and this baby is the reintroduction of the Chaos Kid and PW, its time that you know that I am the Chaos Kid and im simply better than you
    Chaos Kid! You crossed the line, brother!

    I knew it was you who took a shit in my duffle bag! The one with all the robes in it!

    I may be the prettiest girl at the prom, Kid! But at the Rumble you're dance card is gonna be full! Because I'm coming straight at you, brother!

    And I'm not letting up until I get revenge for every single one of my robes, jackets, cut off t-shirts, capes, fedoras and ponchos!
    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 02-13-2017 at 10:49 PM.

  14. #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    529
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
    Chaos Kid! You crossed the line, brother!

    I knew it was you who took a shit in my duffle bag! The one with all the robes in it!

    I may be the prettiest girl at the prom, Kid! But at the Rumble you're dance is gonna be full! Because I'm coming straight at you, brother!

    And I'm not letting up until I get revenge for every single one of my robes, jackets, cut off t-shirts, capes, fedoras and ponchos!
    You seem a little angry pup, you seem like you are losing your cool, its seems like someone ribbed you pup, someone give your shitty threads a little defecation.

    You see pup, I’ve warned you before in the past, so maybe I should quote a film that I like, the film is gladiator, its about a guy down on his luck who steps into the ring to help turn a bad situation into a good one by the use of his fists, now in that film there is a quote and you should be aware off that is “anger is the enemy”

    I know what you are going to do, you will see me all hot and all, full of rage, and you will see me in the ring and come straight for me, and that will be your first and last mistake, do you really want to go head first into the unknown, fools rush in where angels are feared to tread, you really want to be that fool, you really want to know what its like to dance with the devil on the deep blue sea.

    You have no idea who the hell I am pup, you have no freaking idea what I am, you really got no clue, yet you want to vent your anger towards me because of some rib, that someone has done to you. Let me tell you something about me, if I ever did something to you, I’m not someone who would hide in the shadow and let you play guessing games on who might have done it, I would stand up right up to your face, eye to eye and say yes I done it and what the hell you gonna do about it. No you want to throw accusations, you want to play that game then enter the ring, I won’t be hard to find, but trust me you try to test me, and you will fail, like everyone before you. Why because I’m the Chaos Kid ……and I simple better than you

  15. #40
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    You seem a little angry pup, you seem like you are losing your cool, its seems like someone ribbed you pup, someone give your shitty threads a little defecation.

    You see pup, Iíve warned you before in the past, so maybe I should quote a film that I like, the film is gladiator, its about a guy down on his luck who steps into the ring to help turn a bad situation into a good one by the use of his fists, now in that film there is a quote and you should be aware off that is ďanger is the enemyĒ

    I know what you are going to do, you will see me all hot and all, full of rage, and you will see me in the ring and come straight for me, and that will be your first and last mistake, do you really want to go head first into the unknown, fools rush in where angels are feared to tread, you really want to be that fool, you really want to know what its like to dance with the devil on the deep blue sea.

    You have no idea who the hell I am pup, you have no freaking idea what I am, you really got no clue, yet you want to vent your anger towards me because of some rib, that someone has done to you. Let me tell you something about me, if I ever did something to you, Iím not someone who would hide in the shadow and let you play guessing games on who might have done it, I would stand up right up to your face, eye to eye and say yes I done it and what the hell you gonna do about it. No you want to throw accusations, you want to play that game then enter the ring, I wonít be hard to find, but trust me you try to test me, and you will fail, like everyone before you. Why because Iím the Chaos Kid ÖÖand I simple better than you

    *Immediantly, Mad Dog realized that Chaos Kid did NOT shit in his duffle bag.

    He was simply too much of an A-Hole not to take credit for it if he did.

    Then that asked the question: Who did take a shit in Mad Dog's duffle bag!?

    And with that the biggest mystery of PW's Royal Rumble began ...

    ...

    However, Mad Dog's ego wouldn't allow him to admit when he was wrong ...


    Nah, I knew it was you, Kid! You better hope I don't see you at the Rumble!

    Mad Dog walked away sheepishly.

  16. #41
    Senior Member Lawrence's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,873
    vCash
    8704
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    President @Blindy? No time to take a break from the campaign trail 'farewell, IC title' tour and respond? And you know what... it's quite fitting that you're a part of that tour @Ness, seeing as you too have been in the process of saying goodbye to the IC title division...

    I'll take this opportunity to address @Lawrence, who I'll be defending the Junior Heavyweight Championship against at Royal Rumble. Many are wondering...why did I pick Lawrence as my challenger for this championship? I mean, we all know the guy sure as hell didn't earn a match with me, let along a championship match with me

    But, there's a more appropriate question that needs be answered first: why did LS have to pick a challenger in the first place? And I'll give you the answer to that: nobody in the Coliseum has shown their worth. There's a reason why I'm competing in both the Junior Heavyweight and Intercontinental title matches. It's the same reason I'm the longest reigning champion in the Coliseum, and it's the SAME reason I was the one who gave President Blindy his first singles lost since the start of his political career.

    And you know, come to think of it... There used to be a day when Ness was the only one competing in two title matches at Coliseum events. Oh Ness, how far you've fallen... Sure, you're in the Tag Team Turmoil match, but let's be honest... it's all because Blindy has always had an unwarranted chip on his shoulder (a shoulder that, I will once again remind you, will soon no longer have the Intercontinental Championship ) that has led to him becoming blind (he's appropriately named, huh?) enough to think he can win all the titles and achieve some type of supreme, all-powerful leadership over the Coliseum. There was a time where I probably had more respect for you than anyone else in the Coliseum, but now...I pity you, Ness.

    And as for Lawrence... It's quite simple. It's been one year since Lawrence made his Coliseum debut in the Royal Rumble match, and in that one year the man has aligned himself with several competitors in the Coliseum. I'll spare you the nitty gritty details - it's a bore, quite like Lawrence's matches - but just look at the most recent event, Survivor Series. Lawrence was asked to joined a Survivor Series team with Untouchable to help Untouchable spite SM...and then, at the last minute, without even being asked by SM, he switched to SM's team! And I'll tell you the reason for this: so that people would give him some attention, actually remember he exists, and give him a semblance of relevance.

    So you're probably wondering, why do I care? What does it matter to me if some un-notable no-name switches his allegiance five, six, or even seven times during a single event? I'll tell you why - because it's the exact reason why he's even in this title match.

    When picking a challenger for my title at Royal Rumble, I thought to myself: who better than Lawrence? Someone who represents the very essence of fickle trash who let President Blindy ascend toward the upper rankings of the Coliseum. Lawrence is a leech, the same type of leech that has led to President Blindy thinking he's some type of god inside the Coliseum. Lawrence leeched onto HR and SM at WrestleMania, he leeched onto the anti-Team Authority movement at SummerSlam, he leeched onto Untouchable and SM's falling out at Survivor Series... And what does he have to show for it? Nothing. So remember, Lawrence, when you step foot in the ring with me, don't think for a second that it's something you earned.

    We can't even call Lawrence an opportunist...that would mean that he's actually done something with the opportunities he's been afforded. Simply put, this is a warm up match. I'll dispose of another meaningless, not-in-my-league competitor who is completely in over their head...and it'll be a message to anyone on this forum who tries to follow in Ness' footsteps and support a faux-leader like President Blindy.

    When I stand across from you, Lawrence, I'm going to see the face of a leech, but not your face. I'll be seeing Ness' face. That's right - Lawrence isn't the only leech. Ness, you can lie to everyone else and pretend that this alliance has something to you wanting to President Blindy to win the Rumble and become Heavyweight Champion, but I'm the one who sees right through it.

    Your career and relevance has been on a downward spiral since SummerSlam; this alliance with President Blindy, it's your last hope. A hope that I'm going to crush when President Blindy becomes a distant memory after Royal Rumble.

    There's a reason Ness put that title vs. internship stipulation in place in his match with Blindy at Survivor Series, and it's becoming clearer and clearer. It was his loophole to remain contractually obligated to the Coliseum if he lost the Loser Leaves the Coliseum match with @Emperor; it's also his attempt to glaum onto the bright lights that he stood under at last year's Royal Rumble. Those lights have since burnt out and you'll do whatever it takes to get it back. You said it yourself at Survivor Series, Ness: "A PW without Ness on top is not one I'm interested in being a part of."

    But the truth is, you two are a perfect fit. You both walk around the Coliseum claiming to be some type of saviors. You're also a match made in heaven hell seeing as you're both only using each other to keep your heads above water in a place that, day by day, it's becoming clearer belongs to me.

    And Lawrence...you're welcome. Because a title match where you're being used as an example, it's the closest you're going to get to any championship here in the Coliseum.
    Damn @LS , and there I was just praising you earlier and calling you smart. Guess we've found out what LS stands for- Likely Stupid since you're completely under estimating everything I'm capable of.

    You mentioned the year I've had in my debut and let's get into the nitty gritty because I assure you it's worth going over. Royal Rumble- I debut- last 20 minutes, Wrestlemania- allign with @HR and @SM? to beat Triple J Security, Summerslam- beat @RT - clean, even discarding his vote for me, Survivor Series- involved in matches with @Untouchable and SM again!
    These are all PW Colisseum LEGENDS and I've more than held my own with them. Look at my accomplishments and victories in the last year- I'M THE AJ STYLES OF THE COLISSEUM! You're right I haven't earned my championship match, I rightfully deserve it!

    After the Royal Rumble, it's gonna be you looking for some attention, semblance of relevance because I assure you, you're going to lose everything. The Junior Heavyweight Championship and any respect you have left around here after our match.

    I'm no fickle trash or someone who doesn't cash in on their opprtunities, because I'm cashing in right now and taking that championship from you, ending your reign of terror, shutting you up and restoring some prestige back to that championship.

    Championship matches are hard to come around here, it's a competitive place, but I've more than shown my worth in the Colliseum this past year, and actually it's time I used you as an example to finally become PW Junior Heavyweight Champion.

    Think Smart PW.

  17. #42
    PW Veteran Jason's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,104
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    I'm in the PW Royal Rumble? That's what I thought when I first saw my name on the list of competitors. Was my name thrown in the mix just to add more numbers? Whatever the reasoning may be I'm not complaining because I have a shot at going to PW WrestleMania to challenge for the PW World Championship. Now, that is not easy as it sounds though because I'll have to deal with 29 other people to get there. Nothing in life is ever easy as they say, you've got to go through so many hoops and work as hard as possible on the way to the top of the food chain.

    I've been at PW for several years, some could consider me a veteran. I've never reached the heights that others have reached in their tenure here. Maybe my time has come and gone, but that's not going to stop me from trying to win this PW Royal Rumble. There's a good possibility that I will not be the one with my arm raised at the end of this night, but like I just said nothing is going to stop me from trying because that's all I can do is try.

    Banner Credit: surrender

    "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live" - Tommy Wiseau

  18. #43
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm in the PW Royal Rumble? That's what I thought when I first saw my name on the list of competitors. Was my name thrown in the mix just to add more numbers? Whatever the reasoning may be I'm not complaining because I have a shot at going to PW WrestleMania to challenge for the PW World Championship. Now, that is not easy as it sounds though because I'll have to deal with 29 other people to get there. Nothing in life is ever easy as they say, you've got to go through so many hoops and work as hard as possible on the way to the top of the food chain.

    I've been at PW for several years, some could consider me a veteran. I've never reached the heights that others have reached in their tenure here. Maybe my time has come and gone, but that's not going to stop me from trying to win this PW Royal Rumble. There's a good possibility that I will not be the one with my arm raised at the end of this night, but like I just said nothing is going to stop me from trying because that's all I can do is try.
    Jason's gonna be a fan favorite this year. An earnest, humble blue collar veteran type? Looking for a big break?

    Fans'll eat that up. This man has paid his dues.

    Fun fact about Jason, I was on a card with him down in PW Mexico? Homeboy made his opponent shit himself. Yep, gut buster.

    Jason picked him up, dropped him over his knees, never saw anything Like it.

    His opponent immediantly held his gut, rolled out the ring and stumbled back to the locker room. Ref counted him out.

    And Jason's opponent back then? A very young Ness.

    Yep, this could be Jason's year ...

  19. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    529
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm in the PW Royal Rumble? That's what I thought when I first saw my name on the list of competitors. Was my name thrown in the mix just to add more numbers? Whatever the reasoning may be I'm not complaining because I have a shot at going to PW WrestleMania to challenge for the PW World Championship. Now, that is not easy as it sounds though because I'll have to deal with 29 other people to get there. Nothing in life is ever easy as they say, you've got to go through so many hoops and work as hard as possible on the way to the top of the food chain.

    I've been at PW for several years, some could consider me a veteran. I've never reached the heights that others have reached in their tenure here. Maybe my time has come and gone, but that's not going to stop me from trying to win this PW Royal Rumble. There's a good possibility that I will not be the one with my arm raised at the end of this night, but like I just said nothing is going to stop me from trying because that's all I can do is try.
    You know I was wandering around trying to get the feel of this place called PW, and then something caught my attention, yes someone was actually talking about the royal rumble match as rare as feat as that maybe. So I thought I might listen to see if he was up for the match full of false hope, full of inflated ego and all that usual crap that come out of a nobody in a nothing fed like PW. No I heard something worse, a guy called Jason that openly admits that he’s been in this place for years, oh my god that straight away say to me that this guy is nothing more than a jobber compared to me.

    But this Jason as zero confidence in himself, so why should anyone else have confidence in him, but there was one part of his so called promo that had a ring of truth to it, and that was “There’s a good possibility that I will not be the one with my arm raised at the end of the night” , you’re dam right Jason that there is no way that someone like you is going to win this match with someone like me in the same match. Then again you openly admit that you are a trier, and so don’t we love a trier, you might be a trier but I’m a doer, I’m not entering this match to try to win, god dam it I’m entering this match to win it….and why because I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m just simply better than you

  20. #45
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Kid View Post
    You know I was wandering around trying to get the feel of this place called PW, and then something caught my attention, yes someone was actually talking about the royal rumble match as rare as feat as that maybe. So I thought I might listen to see if he was up for the match full of false hope, full of inflated ego and all that usual crap that come out of a nobody in a nothing fed like PW. No I heard something worse, a guy called Jason that openly admits that he’s been in this place for years, oh my god that straight away say to me that this guy is nothing more than a jobber compared to me.

    But this Jason as zero confidence in himself, so why should anyone else have confidence in him, but there was one part of his so called promo that had a ring of truth to it, and that was “There’s a good possibility that I will not be the one with my arm raised at the end of the night” , you’re dam right Jason that there is no way that someone like you is going to win this match with someone like me in the same match. Then again you openly admit that you are a trier, and so don’t we love a trier, you might be a trier but I’m a doer, I’m not entering this match to try to win, god dam it I’m entering this match to win it….and why because I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m just simply better than you
    Don't listen to him, Jason. I'm pretty sure this son of a bitch shat in my duffle bag a few days ago ...

    *But secretly, Mad Dog wonders ... did Jason shit in my duffle bag?

    ...

    Who the fuck shat in my duffle bag?

  21. #46
    PW Veteran Jason's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,104
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    I couldn't help but overhear what Chaos Kid had to say, and specifically target me now after my last promo. You seem confident Kid, but don't get ahead of yourself. Don't bite off more than you can chew and give the PW Universe false hope that you might win but then you don't. You talk a big game but can you back it up? What will happen if you don't walk out as the winner? Will you eat crow and admit defeat, or will you come up with excuses as to why you couldn't grab that brass ring? You see, like I said before, I know that there's a good possibility that I won't walk out of this match as the winner but I will walk out with my head held high and accept defeat like a man because I know that at least I tried.

    You say that you're a "doer", well then this is your chance to prove it. This is your chance to back up your claims of being "just simply better than me". When we're both in that ring together, I want you to prove to me that you truly are better than me. More importantly, prove it to the PW Universe. Until then you just look like an an overconfident jabroni that's talking out of his rear end.

    Banner Credit: surrender

    "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live" - Tommy Wiseau

  22. #47
    Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (Georgia)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,341
    vCash
    3106
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Cameras backstage are with the new reporter of the week, who is chasing down and comes up to The Main Event...

    Reporter: "TME, we weren't sure to expect you here at the Royal Rumble with your recent....lack of appearances and comments. It's very.....uncharacteristic. What are your plans for the Rumble?"

    TME: "........(goes to say something and stops....stares at the reporter....and with a slight smirk just walks away)"

    THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE


    I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

  23. #48
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    529
    vCash
    1430
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I couldn't help but overhear what Chaos Kid had to say, and specifically target me now after my last promo. You seem confident Kid, but don't get ahead of yourself. Don't bite off more than you can chew and give the PW Universe false hope that you might win but then you don't. You talk a big game but can you back it up? What will happen if you don't walk out as the winner? Will you eat crow and admit defeat, or will you come up with excuses as to why you couldn't grab that brass ring? You see, like I said before, I know that there's a good possibility that I won't walk out of this match as the winner but I will walk out with my head held high and accept defeat like a man because I know that at least I tried.

    You say that you're a "doer", well then this is your chance to prove it. This is your chance to back up your claims of being "just simply better than me". When we're both in that ring together, I want you to prove to me that you truly are better than me. More importantly, prove it to the PW Universe. Until then you just look like an an overconfident jabroni that's talking out of his rear end.
    So this Jason fella, is trying to be a man shame he’s acting like a boy thinking he’s a man, you think that addressing me in that tone is going to worry me, and the oh so mighty and I use mighty in the loosest of terms Jason is directing his comment towards me is going to affect me in any way possible. I am confident, cause I know who I am, I know what I can do in that ring, I know what I victories I have earned in that ring, this isn’t about winning or losing it making a statement to PW, a statement that goes there is a new gunslinger in town, and this gunslinger is here to take down the so called main players in PW.

    There is something that Jason said that made me chuckle, and that “ I should prove it to the PW universe”, one thing its not a universe they are dam fans, we are not in space this isn’t Stamford, ask yourself do you honestly give a dam weather the fans like me or not, trust me a lot of PW fans are going to be worried for there so called heroes because I here to take them out, put them in their place and run roughshod over the pw. Ask yourself this Jason, why are you going to do when this overconfident jabroni, punches you in the face, pick you up from the canvas and throw you over the top rope…..you see Jason, I am the Chaos Kid and baby I’m just better than you

  24. #49
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Cameras backstage are with the new reporter of the week, who is chasing down and comes up to The Main Event...

    Reporter: "TME, we weren't sure to expect you here at the Royal Rumble with your recent....lack of appearances and comments. It's very.....uncharacteristic. What are your plans for the Rumble?"

    TME: "........(goes to say something and stops....stares at the reporter....and with a slight smirk just walks away)"
    Mad Dog sees the almost TME interview from catering. As his man servant Toshi hands him a plate vegetarian ziti Mad Dog asks him, "You see that Toshi? TME didn't say one word? What is he doing here? Did he shit in my duffle bag?"

  25. #50
    Senior Member Mad Dog Smith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,332
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Royal Rumble (2017) - Promos

    Interior. The Lucile Roberts Gym where Mad Dog trains.

    Mad Dog is on a gym mat doing pullaties when a gym employee comes up to him.

    "Mr. Smith?" She asks. "This came for you at the front desk ...".

    Mad Dog furrows his brow and stands up, dropped his resistance bands.

    He opens the letter hastily. When he unfolds it he finds all the letters and characters have been clipped out of magazines. Which are kind of like blogs but for old people. Mad Dog knows this because he's super cool and hip. Totally in the know. Has a lot of girlfriends.

    The letter reads: "It was me, Mad Dog! It was me all the long! I was the one who shit in your Duffle Bag! And at the Rumble, I'll be entrant number 25! I'll see you there, if you're man enough to still be in the rumble by then! Hahahahaha!"

    Mad Dog crumbles the letter in his hands.

    "is everything okay, sir?" The gym employee asked.

    "No," Mad Dog said in a distant voice. "Get me some cucumber water."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •