Thread: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

vCash
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    It's what I've been saying for awhile now. Liberals are animals. It's not them falling for the trap. They're just a bunch of dumb, animalistic morons. They're going to get what they've deserved for awhile.
    Everyone get a good look at this.

There's no political reasoning here. There's simply malice. Dripping with coded language, by the way. When the media does polls on how Trump supporters will support him no matter what, this is the reason why.

Because Trump supporters view anyone who is not fully engorged with hatred of liberals, minorities, feminists, women, or anyone in this country that doesn't fit into their idea of what they think America looks like, you need to heel like a dog or have a boot put on your throat.

This is it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518 View Post
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post

There's no political reasoning here. There's simply malice. Dripping with coded language, by the way. When the media does polls on how Trump supporters will support him no matter what, this is the reason why.

Because Trump supporters view anyone who is not fully engorged with hatred of liberals, minorities, feminists, women, or anyone in this country that doesn't fit into their idea of what they think America looks like, you need to heel like a dog or have a boot put on your throat.

This is it.

There's no political reasoning here. There's simply malice. Dripping with coded language, by the way. The exact reason why people hate liberals. Assuming they know the person next to them when they don't even know their own country. Just like they assumed Donald Trump wouldn't win the election. Just like they run around all day like a chicken with no head screaming words such as "RACIST! and "SEXIST" and anything that ends with the word "phobe".

Not once in my post did I say I hate minorities or women but you ASSUMED. Why? Because the only ones who walk around with these hateful thoughts running through ther head are people like you. I'm surprised your brain didn't continue exploding and you accidentally wrote Muslims down, when talking to me. Maybe you did, caught yourself and backspaced it.

It doesn't matter, though, because you proved my point. You came on here spewing liberal nonsense and got put in the corner. Why? Because I put baby in a corner.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don`t get how you people can live in two party system. It is so simplistic to me and you really have no choice of change really. Shit in a different bag.

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First past the post voting. That voting system makes it nearly impossible to elect a third party. A third party running meaning they need to get more votes than the part they are most like, and the party they are least like. The party they are least like has a united voter front, while the party they are most like with split voters between the two. Very, very few times the third party ever won, and most often they party they are like the least takes office. 2000 election is an example of this.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post
    Quite interested to hear how anyone who thinks gay marriage shouldn't be allowed isn't a homophobe. You will probably think this post proves whatever point you are trying to make but what dialog is there to have? Either you think everyone is entitled to be treated equally or you are in favour of discrimination - what more is there to discuss?
    The main issue whether marriage is a civil act or a sacrament. Those who believe it is a sacrament believe it is an affront against God. But then again, all civil weddings should be an affront against God as they are judges marrying and not priests, which makes them a mockery of the sacrament of marriage anyway.

For UNC, I was unaware they have a mask ban in place. This makes things a lot different in terms of violence as block bloc is where the violence usually comes from. No black bloc, then many have to face the consequences of their actions.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don`t understand why Trump lies about insignificant stuff so much. Bragging his rally crowd was 15000, when the venue holds 5000 max and watching videos it was maybe half full. If you support him this does not bother you at all?

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAvenger View Post
    I don`t understand why Trump lies about insignificant stuff so much. Bragging his rally crowd was 15000, when the venue holds 5000 max and watching videos it was maybe half full. If you support him this does not bother you at all?
    Politicians lie, it's pretty much what they do.

But I would rather have a president lie about insignificant and petty stuff like that than tell a lie like "If you like your health plan, you can keep it" or "You will be able to keep your doctor"

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    First past the post voting. That voting system makes it nearly impossible to elect a third party. A third party running meaning they need to get more votes than the part they are most like, and the party they are least like. The party they are least like has a united voter front, while the party they are most like with split voters between the two. Very, very few times the third party ever won, and most often they party they are like the least takes office. 2000 election is an example of this.
    FPTP is not the only issue.

Money plays a huge part in it as well and is probably the main problem the United States has, and why it ended up with a 2 party system.

We have FPTP here in Canada but we have 5 major parties and tons of smaller ones that all get votes every federal election. Typically the Liberals and Conservatives end up with much of the vote, and one of them wins, but there is also the NDP that has had several successful years and became the official opposition ahead of the Liberals in the 2011 election.

We also have the Bloc Quebecois that dominated Quebec for many, many years, and the Green Party that is kind of a joke but surprisingly successful as a minority party.

When you have a blended system like we do with FPTP in a parliamentary setting, you end up with a more cooperative government. If the ruling party doesn't win enough seats because other parties took them, they hold a minority government and need opposition support to get anything done. It keeps the ruling party more in check.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real LT View Post

But I would rather have a president lie about insignificant and petty stuff like that than tell a lie like "If you like your health plan, you can keep it" or "You will be able to keep your doctor"
    Weird logic you have there. In my experience if a person is ready to lie about small stuff he will lie about anything. BTW where is the bigly best healthcare Trump promised he had ready? Mexican payed wall? See the pattern here?

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real LT View Post

Kind of like the "I'm not going to touch Medicaid." lie from Trump then?

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Kind of like the "I'm not going to touch Medicaid." lie from Trump then?

That is a fair point.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would the lie about pulling troops out of Afghanistan fall into that same wheelhouse? He just seems to be doing a bunch of 180's.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Would the lie about pulling troops out of Afghanistan fall into that same wheelhouse? He just seems to be doing a bunch of 180's.

When it comes to that kind of decision I put no stock in campaign promises. You go with the facts on the ground and with the advice your generals give you. The same was true when Obama promised to close Gitmo. He did not, and he was RIGHT not to.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh goodness. Have you guys seen this "I'm a victim!" book by Hillary Clinton coming out? I am sooooooo disgusted by that sore loser. How gross. She's pretending she was scared of Trump on stage during the 2nd presidential debate. What a clown. Playing the female victim card and people will buy into it.

Thank God she is NOT the POTUS!

Thread Information