Thread: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    The right is utter disarray now. We see the GOP congressmen breaking hard from these protestors and this attitude. It is too far right even for them and the time has come to cut the extremists from the party. Paul Ryan and others are not mincing words at all. I think many have had it with Trump, have had it with the southern strategy and have had it with the entire alt right.
    Keep track of the GOP congressmen. It's only been 12 of 292 that have condemned Trump without naming him explicitly for this. 12. That's 4%.

Literally; people would rather defend domestic terrorists, Nazis, white supremists and the KKK (something that I used to think everyone could agree was bad, wrong and evil) then admit they made a mistake. They're figuratively rather die on this hill than admit that. They'd literally rather make a false equivalency. There's only so many times you can think or say that you hope this is a turning point before you remember that it's not.

The defining characteristic of the opposing crowd was that they were against Nazis and the KKK. That didn't used to be called "left."

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Goat
    Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is "Nazi."

Nobody cares about their motives anymore.
    There is no freaking nuance to Nazism. Good vs evil. Pick your side.

Seriously; how do you twist yourself enough to defend this?
    Last edited by T-Bone; Yesterday at 10:28 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think anyone who has a brain knows that the KKK is bad. It's not like Trump didn't go on air condemning them. Trump just spoke the truth and said what I've been saying for a long time. The evil is on the other side, too. I don't know how YOU GUYS can't admit that. That's the funny part. You expect everyone to come here and say "THE KKK IS EVIL!", yet you can't even muster up the courage you want from others to admit that these "counter protestors" are a bunch of annoying douchebags who asked for it when they went into a non-policed situation with the KKK. If you want to be brave and say you're doing it for what's right, then don't go emo and get shocked when the fucking KKK does crazy shit with cars and torches.

Common sense. Everyone has it, but not everyone uses it. You think I'd be caught dead with the KKK as a son of immigrants of Muslim descent? No! Because I'm not a fucking moron.

People keep attacking Trump for being real and it's not all people. It's this bubble of people that get exposed when it's election time and get exposed when their true colors of hatred and bigotry show. Trump is a real talker and this country has been so wrapped up with the PC culture of presidents that they don't know how to handle it.

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I think anyone who has a brain knows that the KKK is bad. It's not like Trump didn't go on air condemning them. Trump just spoke the truth and said what I've been saying for a long time. The evil is on the other side, too. I don't know how YOU GUYS can't admit that. That's the funny part. You expect everyone to come here and say "THE KKK IS EVIL!", yet you can't even muster up the courage you want from others to admit that these "counter protestors" are a bunch of annoying douchebags who asked for it when they went into a non-policed situation with the KKK. If you want to be brave and say you're doing it for what's right, then don't go emo and get shocked when the fucking KKK does crazy shit with cars and torches.

Common sense. Everyone has it, but not everyone uses it. You think I'd be caught dead with the KKK as a son of immigrants of Muslim descent? No! Because I'm not a fucking moron.

People keep attacking Trump for being real and it's not all people. It's this bubble of people that get exposed when it's election time and get exposed when their true colors of hatred and bigotry show. Trump is a real talker and this country has been so wrapped up with the PC culture of presidents that they don't know how to handle it.
    There is a time and place to talk about this. Right after Charlottseville was NOT that place and time. Whatever you think about the Antifa people, they WERE NOT the ones that ran their car straight into a crowd of people and killed someone. Had it been one of those Antifa assholes Trump would have condemned them in the strongest possible terms. THAT'S what he needed to do with these Nazi fucks

Arnold sums it up pretty nicely here.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bannon got fired. Things will get interesting now.

Thread Information