Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Trump Presidency - Making America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Madbro View Post
    "The feeling one gets" -- Am I correct to assume you've had this "feeling" before? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

You don't even need to reply, it's a rhetorical question. Everyone knows you are talking out of your ass. You made up a feeling that doesn't exist and applied it to everyones standards that they must hold or else they are evil. You certainly made that feeling up because it doesn't exist. How would you know? Have you experienced that 'feeling'

What is that feeling anyways. Does it defy biology? Is a male not born without a penis? Does a vagina not belong to a female? There is no wiggle room unless you are a deformed, and I'm not trying to offend.
    It doesn't exist?
    Well answer your own question. How do you know?

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/trum...-and-fury.html

Well, I am glad I am out of the military at this point
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Jury being assembled and Paul Manafort's house raided this week. Subpoenas being issued as well about that Don Jr meeting. Looks like things are heating up with the Russia investigation. GOP made it clear no Saturday Night Massacre here. Sessions is not taking a fall for Trump. White House was also specifically told to retain documents.

Funny despite all this, many Trump supporters still claim this is all a witch hunt.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/11/trum...ry-option.html

Why in the blue fuck are we even considering a military option for Venezuela? Why are we still trying to police the world? Let Venezuela deal with this on their own, it is up to the people to do something, not for us to even consider a military option....
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFailed View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/11/trum...ry-option.html

Why in the blue fuck are we even considering a military option for Venezuela? Why are we still trying to police the world? Let Venezuela deal with this on their own, it is up to the people to do something, not for us to even consider a military option....
    It is funny. A guy who campaigned against US going all over the world with your military and his first solution to every problem is now military intervention.

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was against Iraq and knew Afghanistan was a nightmare before the first bombs dropped... But even as someone against military action, if I was the President of the USA I would wipe North Korea off the face of the map... The US can never have peace while they are developing nukes from here out.

Still don't see how transgender isn't a mental illness. If the brain doesn't match the genitals then what is that?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Madbro View Post
    Sex is about reproduction
    So infertile people having sex is bad then right? Sex has nothing to do with male+female, long before someone made up some goofy definition, same sexes were getting freaky. So yeah, humans shouldn't try to redefine sex to meet some ridiculous crap they involve themselves with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-on-many-sides

Just, disgusts me. How hard is it to actually just condemn the actions of the white supremacist groups? "Many sides".... this is the person who is supposed to lead our country with his world salad. I think Glenn Thrush of NYT said it pretty well when he tweeted "It is neither unfair nor inaccurate to point out that the president has been tougher on Mitch McConnell than Putin or Nazis in last 24 hours". Just a complete and utter joke.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe you and everyone else is miscontruing what Trump said. I'm not surprised as anything that Trump says gets torn apart no matter what. Obama never condemned the racist and terroristic threats of the BLM movement. He applauded it. People need to stop picking everything Trump says apart just to fit their agenda. Trump is keeping it real. The evil is on both sides.

What did you want him to say? "Shame on white people!"....? If you look at the videos, it was majority white people on both sides. Counter protestors is there to irritate and cause fights. The counter protestors didn't come there for a formal protest/meeting. They came there for confrontation and they got it. Trump condemned the violence on both sides, because it does exist on both sides.

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a complete joke...

The exact same way Obama wouldn't condemn the BLM riots.

In this case I wish the car had exploded and taken out the nazis and the antifa, both of which suck copious ass and are entirely subhuman

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    It is a complete joke...

The exact same way Obama wouldn't condemn the BLM riots.

In this case I wish the car had exploded and taken out the nazis and the antifa, both of which suck copious ass and are entirely subhuman
    Oh, thank you!

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kid and David Duke are right ... this is why they voted for Trump. Why SHOULD he condemn white supremacist violence when in his heart, he supports it? *shrug*

*sigh*

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kinda glaring because a big thing during the campaign's was the left's refusal to say "radical islamic terrorist".

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't slander someone by assuming things. That goes for Trump and for me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, as hard as it is to say, think Trump gets a bad rap on this. I do think that people around him have made a calculated decision that him attacking white people is bad for his political brand, Bannon was quoted in a book saying the race stuff doesn't matter in polling. But I don't genuinely believe that Trump is a white power guy and the howling people have on twitter suggests he's got a hidden swastika on his arm just because he didn't say the right words in his statement. He probably has some racist views like many white 70-something's in the US, and he's got no problem employing a handful of devout racists, but he's not burning crosses and maybe David Duke saying stuff like this is for Trump should be dismissed as quickly as every other fucking thing David Duke says.

But I also think the "Obama didn't attack BLM" shit is wildly overstated, so if like thekid you're going to go crazy over that, you should go crazy over the inverse. If you're going to say that not saying Radical Islamic terrorism is a problem, then not saying white nationalist racism is also a problem.

But most of all, I really wish anyone could just be an adult and say "this shit is awful and it needs to go away" without trying to score political points on it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get what you're saying, Mike, but it's not like me or anyone from the right (on this board) were the ones to bring up the topic. The person who brought it up did with intentions of making Trump look bad. Misconstrued information.

While everyone is focusing on that BS from Trump, I'm over here wondering what's next with North Korea. I expected the race war, but the funny thing is that everyone's going to blame the "white supremacy" on it. This all started with the bigoted BLM movement. If you don't realize it, then you're not paying attention.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I get what you're saying, Mike, but it's not like me or anyone from the right (on this board) were the ones to bring up the topic. The person who brought it up did with intentions of making Trump look bad. Misconstrued information.
    You've been bringing up Obama not denouncing BLM for a long time.

While everyone is focusing on that BS from Trump, I'm over here wondering what's next with North Korea. I expected the race war, but the funny thing is that everyone's going to blame the "white supremacy" on it. This all started with the bigoted BLM movement. If you don't realize it, then you're not paying attention.
    It didn't start with BLM, to ascribe a starting point is lunacy. Race relations have never been very good in this country. If you think BLM is the starting point of this, you're ONLY watching Fox News.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump is not going on stage saying anything like Obama has said during the BLM movement. Bro, he sent White House staff to Michael Browns funeral. That says enough when it comes to biased race issues for a president.

And FOX News is the #1 watched news station in America. I don't know why it gets bought up like its a diss.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Donald Trump is not going on stage saying anything like Obama has said during the BLM movement. Bro, he sent White House staff to Michael Browns funeral. That says enough when it comes to biased race issues for a president.

And FOX News is the #1 watched news station in America. I don't know why it gets bought up like its a diss.
    It's been acknowledged by leadership to be a biased news source for the Republican Party. That's why it's a diss. You get the news that one political party wants you to get, not the news. High ratings doesn't suggest quality.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a sad day that people CAN'T even denounce literal Nazis. It's a sad day that people can actually defend actual white supremists. It's a sad state when people are actually supporting the KKK. Even after they LITERALLY killed someone there. It should be a slam dunk.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.
    He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!
    So he implied the antifa are haters.
    There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.
    He said he loves us all.
    Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.
    No condemnation at all.
    When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.
    Really, really good.
    God bless him.
    That's a direct quote from the white supremacist publication, the Daily Stormer ... even THEY got the message.

I know false equivalences are very common but f*ck it's sad. At some point; you just gotta call a spade a spade. At some point; you have to ask yourself why Trump keeps pandering to these people. He has no problem reeming out people for perceived faults or slights ... but them? Them he has a history of evasion.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to see an appropriate response, look at the governor of Virginia denouncing white supremacy and declaring it had to place.

This was a fucking nazi rally, and expecting our president to speak specifically against that shouldn't be asking too much. Obama has literally nothing to do with it. Nothing.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump's response so far has been weak. He was 100% right that Obama should have been calling out radical Islam for what it is, but now he needs to take his own advice and call out the white supremacists for what they are. If this had been Antifa (who make no mistake are just as bad) Trump would have been shouting it from the rooftops.

You can't be a good American and be a Nazi. We literally had a war about this shit and it involved pretty much the whole world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And just to clarify, Obama did in fact call the people rioting in Baltimore outright "thugs" and took shit directly from his base over it. But hey, I get it, BLM is code is all black people whether they have anything to do with the organization or not.

The fact that Trump would even use the "all sides" line speaks volumes. And I dont feel sorry for him one goddamn bit. He should be ripped to shreds for failing to denounce white supremacy. If the driver of that car had been a brown skin Muslim, he'd would linked it to Islamic Terror quicker than you can say comrade.

vCash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    If you want to see an appropriate response, look at the governor of Virginia denouncing white supremacy and declaring it had to place.

This was a fucking nazi rally, and expecting our president to speak specifically against that shouldn't be asking too much. Obama has literally nothing to do with it. Nothing.
    While I still think he is scum, Paul Ryan came out hard against the alt-right here too. McMasters labeled it an act of terror.

With this act, Trump will be forced to sacrifice Bannon. McMasters's pretty much confirmed like Kusher, he will not work with Bannon. Even if Bannon survives Kelly looks to be ready to cripple his role by cutting a lot of his staff as many place his office as the source of most leaks. Unlike many others, Bannon cannot really bully Kelly. Kelly was a guy who voluntarily went to Vietnam and is an expert on terrorism. He is not someone who can be scared easily. Rumor is a lot of people will be gone before Trump returns, not just from Bannon's office. Kelly got tasked with cleaning up the mess that has been the White House in the last 7 months, and as a Marine, he will surely not continue to let chaos reign. The fact he has the upmost respect from Trump will help him greatly.
    Last edited by Engel; 08-13-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Bannon survives. I think he's out by the middle of the week, tops.

Thread Information